Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,236 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Askmen.com - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Askmen.com (13546 Views)

Romantic Ideas - Askmen / Askmen.com II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Askmen.com by buzzgonz(m): 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2008
Rebellious - Your Father  angry Come No Proke me oh!
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2008
Guys who dont care about a woman's orgasm dont last

Anyway, Iman, you are always looking for troubel sha. Isnt there an Egyptian match going on now that you guys can be shouiting over?  tongue

Busta, dont take Iman seriously. As usual he's being a devil's advocate.

Hilarious thread either way  grin
Re: Askmen.com by Rebellious(f): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2008
Hey buzzgonz, buzz away and be gone.

@iBoy and 4Him, y'all are just saying that now but we know the truth.
Re: Askmen.com by Busta(f): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ D-reloaded

he's not even worth it.
Thanks hun!

@ Rebellious
leave dem two hoodlums alone!
they ain't worth ur time.
Re: Askmen.com by tommyex(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2008
Gash! this thread made me laff like i havnt for some days.

Topic
Truth is you may not get the proper practical answers to love/romantic issues Online(or mayb i just think so).Its the theory we will just pour down,which is so diff frm d practical.

As for the housegrl thing.Most relatnships/marriages (say 85%) are just in a pretending phase and are not even in love at all.Couples hardly sit down and thrash their problems for soultions they instead allow the love to fade and get close to hate,By that time the sexy sexy or not sef housegirl comes up and the man who cant stand any 'pair of arse and nice jugs' will pounce.
Re: Askmen.com by Iman3(m): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2008
@D-reloaded

Don't know what you are talking about. As long as you agree that you are a man's property,case closed.

Abeg,who get more questions for men?

Come up with your questions and I will answer them for you!
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2008
I am also a man so what is your point
Re: Askmen.com by Busta(f): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2008
He has none.

buffoons don't have brains - he's a buffoon!
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2008
Question:
Why do men hardly clean up after them, piss on the toilet seat and fart in the public?
Re: Askmen.com by Iman3(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2008
@tohthat freaked me out shocked shocked shocked grin

So you belong to that specie of the human race that walks around with 2 round objects between their legs? Well,those 2 round objects and the little stick that comes with it gives you an entitlement over the rest of the human race.

That is what I have been stressing to Busta and Rebellious. . . . .these people don't appreciate that they belong to the same category as my sofa,just beneath my PlayStation. sad
Re: Askmen.com by Busta(f): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ i-boy

You are nothin but a low-life attention seeker!
Re: Askmen.com by buzzgonz(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2008
*clear throat*
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2008
You mean those same two round things and stick that goes into the back of ANOTHER person with the same two round things and a stick?

grin
Re: Askmen.com by Iman3(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2008
hotfunmi:

Question:
Why do men hardly clean up after them, piss on the toilet seat and fart in the public?

1)Isn't cleaning up the job of the woman?There is division of labour in relationships. . . .the woman has such roles as cleaning,cooking,washing,e.t.c

2)Do you know how bloody difficult it is to aim accurately at the toilet while standing "miles" away?

3) Its better to let it all out than to keep it inside.girl,you really have dated some men lipsrsealed
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2008
I-man:

.girl,you really have dated some men lipsrsealed

abi oh? I myself am afraid of these questions.
Re: Askmen.com by Iman3(m): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2008
D-reloaded:

You mean those same two round things and stick that goes into the back of ANOTHER person with the same two round things and a stick?

grin

For most people(98%),it goes into that hideous thing called ****** that chattels possess unless the chattel is called Leilah,in which case it can also go in through the back,without the said chattel's permission. . . . .unlubricated shocked shocked

I tell you,carrying 'em 2 round objects around all the time is the most powerful mark of authority.You can think of it like the crown that the Queen of England wears.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2008
1)Isn't cleaning up the job of the woman?There is division of labour in relationships. . . .the woman has such roles as cleaning,cooking,washing,e.t.c

2)Do you know how bloody difficult it is to aim accurately at the toilet while standing "miles" away?  

3) Its better to let it all out than to keep it inside.girl,you really have dated some men  

Where did you see that cleaning belongs to women in the bible or koran or whatever doggone religion you practice? Cleaning and house management is 50/50 between the couples as long as they are both working.

Secondly, if you can't aim straight, sit down on the toilet and piss.

Thirdly, instead of farting loudly in public, why not go to the side and do it?
Re: Askmen.com by buzzgonz(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2008
Make una Shut Up, headace dey worry me for dey thread. i don laf tire!

Make Una Pause Abeg! cheesy
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2008
hotfunmi:

Question:

Our mothers did that job . .  of course we expect our wives to continue from where she stopped. QED
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2008
hotfunmi:

Where did you see that cleaning belongs to women in the bible or koran or whatever doggone religion you practice? Cleaning and house management is 50/50 between the couples as long as they are both working.

good . . . then u agree that the bills are split 50/50 even if you are a stay-at-home mother. At least when you divorce u always claim that as a "job" too.

hotfunmi:

dont be jealous because you cant aim straight . . . its not our fault.

hotfunmi:

farting in public? shocked who would have thought that women did such a bad thing?
Re: Askmen.com by Iman3(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2008
hotfunmi:

Cleaning and house management is only to be done by the man where the woman is physically incapable of doing such.For instance,where she suffers a massive stroke(transient ischemic attack won't even do).A woman who allows her man to do any housework is no woman at all.

Ehmmm,the toilet seat is meant to be defecated on,not sat on.Besides,its much more fun aiming and shooting .

The fart of a man is louder than that of a woman.Sometimes we try to control it but the dam just bursts undecided You seem to be into heavily constipated men
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2008
By Iman
Cleaning and house management is only to be done by the man where the woman is physically incapable of doing such.For instance,where she suffers a massive stroke(transient ischemic attack won't even do).A woman who allows her man to do any housework is no woman at all.
Once again, which school of thought said that cleaning is a womans job? Assuming both of us work in a bank and work long days, do you expect me to come back and do every house work while you sit your behind in the sofa and watch english premiership? Craze dey worry you, this is 21st century.

on your side comments, i reserve my comment.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2008
by 4him
good . . . then u agree that the bills are split 50/50 even if you are a stay-at-home mother. At least when you divorce u always claim that as a "job" too.
If i work outside the home, i dont have any problem with splitting bills but not whn i work in the home. Likewise, i wouldnt expect my husband to pay any bill if he is a sit at home dad.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2008
Question:
Why do most men go to any lenght even if it means losing all they worked for because they want a piece of kitten? Even dumb animals won't take such risks for sex.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2008
hotfunmi:

Question:
Why do most men go to any lenght even if it means losing all they worked for because they want a piece of kitten? Even dumb animals won't take such risks for sex.

only desperate men take risks for sex . . . there's always an easy lay around the corner if u only ask.
Re: Askmen.com by Rebellious(f): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2008
D-reloaded:

I am also a man so what is your point

If you are a guy why does your gender clearly state female?
I-man:

Ehmmm,the toilet seat is meant to be defecated on,not sat on.Besides,its much more fun aiming and shooting .

The fart of a man is louder than that of a woman.Sometimes we try to control it but the dam just bursts undecided You seem to be into heavily constipated men
@ the rest of the male chauvinists like iBoy,
The only power you have is that behind the walls of the internet so you can post whatever. In actuality, y'all sumbit yourselves to your girlfriends or boyfriends as the case may seem and do whatever they say. Thank God for the Internet.
Re: Askmen.com by tommyex(m): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2008
Iman
u r jus a clown u got me laffin my butt off ere man, cheesy

Hotfunmi
ur questions are somehow sef,U make ur questions seem like you have experienced them.
Anyhow i dont think farting in public is a guys thing,Razz people do it and i fink they are getting extinct now!!
Re: Askmen.com by fromuk(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2008
Gyls do fart at all? They seem too clean to fart lol
Re: Askmen.com by Iman3(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2008
For those accusing men of farting shamelessly in public.Just look and listen to this video of a woman doing her thing:http://www.boreme.com/boremerigid/funny-2005/queen-of-farts-p1.php
Re: Askmen.com by Rebellious(f): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2008
She was OBVIOUSLY paid to do it for them freaks out there who think it's sexy. Plus, I feel those farts were enhanced. But y'all just fart and act like you don't know what you just did.
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2008
since what women have is so hideous, Iman why not take your God given "gift" and place it into the hole of anotehr man with that same "rod of authority" abi? Two noble people should be together, why degrade yourself with those on the lower caste?

Lmao as for the others,  kai sarcasm is lost on some of you
Re: Askmen.com by Iman3(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2008
@Rebellious

Pele o sad You seem to have dated the same group of men hotfunmi has dated,no wonder you guys are so angry grin

But y'all just fart and act like you don't know what you just did.

grin grin grin

You guys should form Farters Victim's support

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor Praying On A Woman's Vagina In Lagos Church (Picture) / My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) / Lady Shares Video Of Her Boyfriend Having Sex With Her Best Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.