Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? (1516 Views)

Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. / A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters / Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by sleekdot(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
I dont hate Retardeen
Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by packman: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
UNITED MAN: I love both him and his family. But Pdp must leave!!

IF YOU LIKE LOVE HIS LATE GRANDFATHER THATS YOUR PROBS
Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by werepeLeri: 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
packman:

DONT POUR YOUR FRUSTRATION ON ME THE WAY HE HAS BEING BACKING UP GEJ DATS WHY I LEFT THAT COMMENT....

IF YOUR FRUSTRATED THEN YOU BETA QUIT LIVING..........

No No No. Your thinking is warped. You raise this ill conceived topic out of the fact that you are frustrated. Cant you listen to yourself? And quit typing in caps - it shows the state of your mind.

And you attack anyone who says they dont hate him. why do you then start the topic? so everyone could say they hate him so your bank account will grow or what? If you dont want dissenting opinions, then quit NairaLand.
Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by mosunade(f): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
maybe hating him puts food on your table @OP.
Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by onatisi(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
UNITED MAN: I love both him and his family. But Pdp must leave!!
why ?
Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by redsun(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
packman:

EXACTLY MY POINT

Nigerians think they owe the politicians that steals their monies a dime.They think they are not good enough or human enough to have 100 percent accountable leaders or even 50 percent accountable.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by packman: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2012
werepeLeri:

No No No. Your thinking is warped. You raise this ill conceived topic out of the fact that you are frustrated. Cant you listen to yourself? And quit typing in caps - it shows the state of your mind.

And you attack anyone who says they dont hate him. why do you then start the topic? so everyone could say they hate him so your bank account will grow or what? If you dont want dissenting opinions, then quit NairaLand.
I NEVA ATTACKD YOU COS YOU HATE OR LOVE MR PRESIDEÑT AM ONLY DISGUSTD BY YOUR HYPOCRITCAL DEVOTION TO A MAN AM SURE YOU HAV GAIND NOTIN FRØM
Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by packman: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2012
mosun_ade: maybe hating him puts food on your table @OP.
DOES LOVIN HIM BRINGS FOOD ON YOURS
Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by werepeLeri: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2012
packman:
I NEVA ATTACKD YOU COS YOU HATE OR LOVE MR PRESIDEÑT AM ONLY DISGUSTD BY YOUR HYPOCRITCAL DEVOTION TO A MAN AM SURE YOU HAV GAIND NOTIN FRØM

If you are really disgusted, you know what to do. Jump in the lagoon, or in front of a moving train.
Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by jmaine: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2012
If your hate for GEJ hasn't changed him from been the President of Nigeria . .Then i must proclaim your all absolutely silly,stvpid, and foolish for wasting your emotional bile on nothing . . .
Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by werepeLeri: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2012
jmaine: If your hate for GEJ hasn't changed him from been the President of Nigeria . .Then i must proclaim your all absolutely silly,stvpid, and foolish for wasting your emotional bile on nothing . . .

Thank you joo
Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by packman: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2012
werepeLeri:

If you are really disgusted, you know what to do. Jump in the lagoon, or in front of a moving train.
THATS AN ADVICE FOR THE FRUSTRATD
SO I TINK DAT ADVICE SHUD B POINTING TO HYPOCRITE WHO CLAIM 2 LOVE GEJ BUT HAVE NO REASON
LYK YOU
Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by packman: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2012
jmaine: If your hate for GEJ hasn't changed him from been the President of Nigeria . .Then i must proclaim your all absolutely silly,stvpid, and foolish for wasting your emotional bile on nothing . . .
MAKING SENSE FROM A WRONG DIRECTION* YOU DIDN'T HAV TO COMMENT YOU WERE NOT BEING FORCED
Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by Johndoe100(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
Lots of sick puppies on this thread. angry angry angry
Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by mikolo80: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
COS IF'S A TOTAL Bleep.ING ASS.HOLE
Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by packman: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
mikolo80: COS IF'S A TOTAL Bleep.ING ASS.HOLE

MEANING OF THE SHI.T YOU JUST WROTE............. angry angry angry
Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
I Love, support and voted for Jonathan because I see in him a person who will most likely develop all parts of the country fairly uniformly. I like Jonathan because of the following reasons:
1) completion of the dredging of river Niger. Present status- dredging of river niger has been completed.
2) completion of Onitsha port. Present status- Onitsha port has been completed and commissioned
3) remodelling and upgrading of Enugu airport to international airport. Current status- remodelling work is ongoing and arrangement has been completed to construct an international terminal.
4) construction of 2nd Niger bridge. Current status- the ground braking and actual work is expected to commence in March next yr, under PPP
5) reforms and privatisation of PHCH. Current status- almost completed.
6) completion of the Onitsha-Owerri road. Current status- COMPLETED.
7) completion of Onitsha-Enugu expressway. Current status: Head-bridge to upper iweka section already expanded and COMPLETED. Work ongoing at other sections
cool Enugu-PH expressway. Current status still several bad portions but remedial works currently ongoing to restore bad sections, while we await plans for complete reconstruction.
9)opening of the Aba NNPC fuel deport. Current status: DONE, making the southeast buy fuel, not at official price of N97 per litre( except at NNPC stations) but reasonable price of N120. If not for opening of the Aba deport, with the current scarcity of petrol everywhere, fuel in the southeast would have jumped to at least N150 per litre.
9) opening of Enugu NNPC fuel deport. Current status: work ongoing
10) restoration of the eastern rail line,ditto rail transport across the country. Current status: serious work ongoing, expected to be completed late 2013
10) reconstruction of failed sections of benin-ore road. Current status- one of the troublesome section has been COMPLETELY reconstructed, while we expect work on the other failed section.
11)port reforms, reduction in number of agencies at the ports and all that. Current status: substantially DONE, boosting trade and commerce.
12) consolidation of democracy thru electoral reforms and FREE and FAIR elections. Status: impressive.
13) And so on and so forth.
In conclusion, my support and vote for Jonathan has yielded TREMENDOUS dividends for me personally, the southeast people and for Nigeria in general. You may have different opinion, but for me and my people, the achievements highlighted above means SO MUCH to us. No doubt so much still has to be done, but the destination for now is 2015.
Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
I agree Jonathan is not charismatic. I agree Jonathan is also not a powerful or motivational speaker like Obama. But I know Jonathan is not clueless, neither is he weak. No one can fault the fact that Jonathan is focused, strategic and an achiever. Jonathan NEVER shies away from putting the right persons in the right places or taking tough decisions. Examples abound. Despite opposition from PDP he appointed a lot of non party faithfuls into his cabinet, those he thinks will do the job in sectors he considers critical,eg Okonjo Iweala, Akinwumi Adeshina, Aganga,etc Also check out master stroke appointments like Jega as INEC chairman, Sam Amadi as NERC chairman,etc. Jonathan can also fight dirty, eg the way he booted out Timipre Sylva and how he rubbished Farouk lawan before Farouk could rubbish him. Jonathan is currently fighting crude oil theft. One thing you can't take away from Jonathan is his ability to do things AT HIS OWN PACE AND AT HIS OWN TIME. Above all, I would rather chose a non charismatic, non oratory leader that delivers the dividends listed in earlier comment, than a powerful speaker who delivers nothing to the southeast people. My people no go chopp talk talk!
Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by anulaxad(m): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
redsun:

Nigerians think they owe the politicians that steals their monies a dime.They think they are not good enough or human enough to have 100 percent accountable leaders or even 50 percent accountable.

has someone read this very intelligent thing yet i agree with him a hundred percent listen to my words of advice people of nairaland im an British born Nigerian economist who works in central London cbd and i study African development both human and ledc(less economic developed countries) medc (more economic developed country). and most of the african enriched countries can develop itself in a year and Nigeria out of all countries can at the maximum of 12 months Nigeria has never had a visionary leader but im not saying one has not tried .

Sincere 9gerian: I Love, support and voted for Jonathan because I see in him a person who will most likely develop all parts of the country fairly uniformly. I like Jonathan because of the following reasons:
1) completion of the dredging of river Niger. Present status- dredging of river niger has been completed.
2) completion of Onitsha port. Present status- Onitsha port has been completed and commissioned
3) remodelling and upgrading of Enugu airport to international airport. Current status- remodelling work is ongoing and arrangement has been completed to construct an international terminal.
4) construction of 2nd Niger bridge. Current status- the ground braking and actual work is expected to commence in March next yr, under PPP
5) reforms and privatisation of PHCH. Current status- almost completed.
6) completion of the Onitsha-Owerri road. Current status- COMPLETED.
7) completion of Onitsha-Enugu expressway. Current status: Head-bridge to upper iweka section already expanded and COMPLETED. Work ongoing at other sections
cool Enugu-PH expressway. Current status still several bad portions but remedial works currently ongoing to restore bad sections, while we await plans for complete reconstruction.
9)opening of the Aba NNPC fuel deport. Current status: DONE, making the southeast buy fuel, not at official price of N97 per litre( except at NNPC stations) but reasonable price of N120. If not for opening of the Aba deport, with the current scarcity of petrol everywhere, fuel in the southeast would have jumped to at least N150 per litre.
9) opening of Enugu NNPC fuel deport. Current status: work ongoing
10) restoration of the eastern rail line,ditto rail transport across the country. Current status: serious work ongoing, expected to be completed late 2013
10) reconstruction of failed sections of benin-ore road. Current status- one of the troublesome section has been COMPLETELY reconstructed, while we expect work on the other failed section.
11)port reforms, reduction in number of agencies at the ports and all that. Current status: substantially DONE, boosting trade and commerce.
12) consolidation of democracy thru electoral reforms and FREE and FAIR elections. Status: impressive.
13) And so on and so forth.
In conclusion, my support and vote for Jonathan has yielded TREMENDOUS dividends for me personally, the southeast people and for Nigeria in general. You may have different opinion, but for me and my people, the achievements highlighted above means SO MUCH to us. No doubt so much still has to be done, but the destination for now is 2015.

have i not dealt with you yet Mr. you sit back while your government is stealing and taking your money name me one good road in NIGERIA that's looks world class not even in Abuja you have and i know and wait name me one thing that has touched your life by this government undecided
Re: Do You Hate G.E.J - Why ? by mikolo80: 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
packman:

MEANING OF THE SHI.T YOU JUST WROTE............. angry angry angry
COS HE's A TOTAL Zap.I.N A.S.S.H.O.L.E. YOU NO DO QUALITATIVE APTITUDE FOR PRY SCHOOL NE.SHUD BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT ITS T9 SPELLING PROBLEM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onslaught Against Boko Haram Is Part 1 Of Nigeria's Eventual Break Up by GEJ!! / Some Governors Claims Of Achievements Are Propaganda – Mark / Who Is Scared of Nigeria's development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.