Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD (40629 Views)

What Happens To Ekweremadu If Saraki Is Jailed For Corruption. / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Yes, Our Salaries Are Outrageous - Senator Sola Akinyede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by ehijayltd(m): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
HELL CELEBRATES AS AS TREASURY LOOTER,STATE DIVIDER,POVERTY GIVER AND A BLOOD SUCKER RETURNS BACK TO ITS CAMP! grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by wengerjay(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
macapela09: It has just been confirmed. He will b buried at 4pm 2day, whereas 2day nd 3 other days has been declared as public holiday in Ilorin, kwara state.
4-day public holiday!Nawa o,Saraki go,Saraki come.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Soundmind(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
Oh! What do we say?
Just say RIP
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Vado(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
pythonwizpro:

You need to see the crowd of people at Olorunsogo and Saraki's house along Radio Kwara to see film. I always shake my head with my heart bleeding each time I drive along that road, for those old women who are inadvertently selling the future of their kids and youths who had nothing planned for their lives instead they were being used and brainwashed by that man, while his son and daughters were busy eating/looting both the state's and national cake.

My brother I tire mehn. Those people just don't get it. This is a good news no doubt but I'm even fearful because the tyrant had positioned his crooks in all corners of government before he left. I believe Kwara or atleast Kwara-south will be free.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by redsun(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
wengerjay: 4-day public holiday!Nawa o,Saraki go,Saraki come.

WHAT!Public holiday for a traitor?

This really calls for revolution
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by SurvBamz(f): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
RIP, Baba Olooye. But seriously i think Kwarans' are now free

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by unumoetse(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
He has played his part in political terrain of Kwara State. Good or bad...only God will judge.

May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by talk2me006(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
ochallo: from your english, i know you must be from ilorin.
U must be a fool.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by redsun(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
Surv.Bamz:
RIP, Baba Olooye. But seriously i think Kwarans' are now free

How can they be free when the public holiday is design to honour and instill the dead spirit of the thief into the minds of the gullible?
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by juman(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
kingoflag: Cheerful giver of what? Philanthropist to who? A corrupt politician is who Nigerians are suddenly heaping praises on just because he's now maggot food. I doubt the sanity of a lot of you.

I remember when I was very young, we always see many people in baba saraki's house because we lived along the same street that time, so we decided to go there and see first hand how they do things there like sharing of food and money. But when we realized that they could push us to death as very young boys we ran out of his house. grin
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
^^^^ LolZ
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by chegson: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
Exit of another great politician. May the good Lord grant him eternal rest.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by pythonwizpro(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
bandiejay: ^^^^ LolZ

YOU no de show for that background again, make we relate?

Ghettodreamz no ni...
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by markus1133: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
only rumorss
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hmmmm....may his not so gentle soul rip

But seriously,so dis man can die after all what he made kwarans go thru? Replacing his life with pple's with d use of juju & all dat ish
Next election for kwara state go bamm! Away with d sarakis.,we've had enuf of their terrorism after all dis years.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by pythonwizpro(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
Vado:

My brother I tire mehn. Those people just don't get it. This is a good news no doubt but I'm even fearful because the tyrant had positioned his crooks in all corners of government before he left. I believe Kwara or atleast Kwara-south will be free.

Bro, nothing de happen.. Let's wait and see what 2015 would bring, hope it brings goodness and blessings for us all. Nothing de for hin pikin dem again, as far as Kwara state politics is concerned. Until then, may God have our lives to spare.

NOTHING DE HAPPEN...

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by guonno: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
THE I MILLION PLUS HE KILLED INDIRECTLY DURING THE WAR BETWEEN SE AND THE WORLD STILL CRY JUSTICE! HIS SOUL SHOULD DECAY IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE. NDI ALA. PLEASE ANNOUNCE THE NEXT OBITUARY! MAY BE FROM NORTH.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Truckpusher(m): 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
OMG !!!Nigerians have been so traumatised by these politicians that even in their death they still show this great hatred for them...I was on NL going thru some educating posts only to find myself all alone but when I switched over to this bad news I saw all my fellow NLanders and 167guests cursing and abusing everything abt one of our grand looters. I guess this is what you get when you steal from the people, denying them basic human needs, hence we've lost our humanity.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by guonno: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
?

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Jamesmelbin(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
na you know
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by santakris(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
Ganys: I just confirmed this from two honorable commissioners in Kwara state. Baba Saraki is Dead. i tried to put a call to Sen Bukky & Gbemisola. They are not picking it...
Its all other bbm & twitter

NOW CONFIRMED HERE>>>

The former senate leader reportedly died on Wednesday morning .
Reports reaching us indicate that Olusola Saraki, the strongman of Kwara politics, is dead.
Mr. Saraki reportedly died in Lagos, Wednesday morning .
Mr. Saraki had controlled the politics of Kwara State for about two decades untilhe was displaced as kingmaker by his son, Bukola Saraki, a serving senator, inthe 2011 general elections.
Details later.
Related posts:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/882926_SARAKI_jpgc77376587e4f8bedc28cfc74677dd18d

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/106995-olusola-saraki-strongman-of-kwara-politics-is-dead.html

Muhammed Lawal died on 15th of November 2006. What a coincidence.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by IRBIG: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
cyril83: if na ur papa na hin be say na 2 person dey enta november jeep for ur family coz I no knw who u wan make I mention abi u wan make I mention my papa wen him no dey follow una loot or oppress d poor...if na ur pa! Start digging
[b][/b]what av obj done to u,if na ur papa dey where d man dey,i sure say na d entire nation money una go embezzle.KUDOS TO GRANDPA{OBJ}.HE TRIED.IN THIS COUNTRY,IT IS WHEN U LOOSE SOMETHING THAT U TEND TO KNOW THE VALUE
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Subuhanalahi: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by ypzilanti: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
Wish him all the best as he does his account presentation to God.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by tomakint: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
At last the 'Strong Man' of Ilorin politics is gone forever, now rejoice ILORIN people for your salvation COMETH!!!
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
Subuhanalahi: Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un
Subuhanalahi: Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un

Innalilahihi for what
Isn't this the same man who stole until he could steal no more,taking food out of the mouth of children
The way you folks inna lilahi all these cold blooded criminals who will occupy hell fire then?you?
You think the devil wont have customers?
Keep your lilahi for more deserving folks

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Smecci(f): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
what is the worst combination of food u've ever taken?
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
pythonwizpro:

YOU no de show for that background again, make we relate?

Ghettodreamz no ni...

wetin do ur ghettodreamz
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by tomakint: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
hiltop!:

You guys had been trying it before Saraki was born, it's been futile. I am a full blown Yoruba but I will rather die than succumb to Idolatry in the guise of Obaship, let's even start straight away. Eyin Ojo Buruku

Did you really mean that (to be under an Emir as a Yoruba man? shocked shocked shocked)
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
adeshsam: Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un ; "Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return." [al-Baqarah:156.

R.I.P

To Allah you from come but to shaitan will some return. Baby mama 1 vs 1

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by stpat1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2012

Correct where you feel he needs to be corrected and let's be the judge.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Amdoyin(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
May allah judge him by his deeds....! D pple of kwara state wud rilly missed him...hmmmm! D titan is gone. Aye yi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account / Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit / Zamfara: APC Member Burnt, Others Attacked By PDP Thugs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.