Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD (40630 Views)

What Happens To Ekweremadu If Saraki Is Jailed For Corruption. / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Yes, Our Salaries Are Outrageous - Senator Sola Akinyede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2012
may be that's the death penalty the North is demanding for.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by pythonwizpro(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2012
tayoccu:

I'm in Ilorin, and it has been confirmed, Olusola Saraki is dead.
The people seem happy he's dead.
Some are calling it "the beginning of the end of the saraki dynasty"

Leave those bunch of weirdos saying otherwise jare.. I have confirmed the news from a friend who lives in Ilorin. In fact, Ilorin boyz don tattoo my Facebook page with the news sef. Who no go happy with this latest development, it's a rare one which the Kwarans had been waiting for, for donkey years and it finally came, save the person is a Fulani or an Ilorin indigene.

Ps;
The mod wey ban my other moniker, if e don tire you, you go free am. BTW, I no de collect money for NL na, so what's your headache. Make una no vex me ooooo **Smh**
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by packman: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2012
Khayordhe: Wot a pity! May hiz gentle soul rest in perfect peace....
But wait o,
[size=28pt]WHO IZ NEXT NW?[/size]
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by tayoccu(m): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2012
ochallo: Thank God he is no longer in PDP, they won't spend too much money with the whole 4oth day celebration and funeral.

erm baba returned to the pdp with his squirrel army.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Ramtzy: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2012
ghettodreamz: No more wazobia =N=50.00 distributions. grin grin grin

No more Eba (Garri) grin grin grin

No more 1 congo of rice grin grin grin

Finally, the issue of political thuggery would go into extinction grin grin grin

A new dawn has come for a free and fair elections in Kwara state. grin grin grin

Finally, a great relief to the Kwarans as PDP extinction drew to a close. grin grin grin

A good opportunity/avenue for the ACN Political Party to leverage on, come 2015 elections. grin grin grin

GBAM..!!! Ayie re o da fun oro yi..
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by pythonwizpro(m): 11:28am On Nov 14, 2012
azeecomltrust: haha nawah o.. so you saw this on AIT and u bring it come here.. both you and AIT need to be flog seriously. infact sue for trying to miss-inform the public.. maybe we call on Pastor Bakare to deliver you...

I hope you understand ENGLISH sha? Go back to the last comment posted by Ghettodreamz with a quote, to ensure you understand it clearly.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by wengerjay(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2012
BREAKING NEWS!!!Na Olusola die for ilorin,Saraki never die o!Kwarans,nt yet EL-dorado.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by victorD3: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2012
Thought he was the alpha and omega.

O lord please I want to make heaven for hell will be so infected with people like Saraki
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by femijck(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2012
emilyone: rumor mongers una don start again ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
na confirm i dy ilorin nw
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Vado(m): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2012
azeecomltrust: We all come and certainly we will leave someday. who knows next? or who knows how many people die today this moment, but for his own impact in the history of Nigeria and Ilorin loud his demise. me as an Emirate i strongly oppose him in many ways but i shed tears because thousands of life feed through him. cloths through him and Shelter through him. what makes me cry is how to see them survive this. INA LILAHI WAHINA ILAEHI ROJIUNA. May ur soul rest in peace.

If governance had been performed the way it should with a level playing ground and even distribution of wealth, would those people living in abject poverty have to beg him for eba and 200 naira in the first place. Only a fool will confuse tyrant political strategy for benevolence. Those people deserves better conditions in the first place, it's their right but they've been brainwashed into thinking the crumbles saraki was giving them is out of kindness.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by pythonwizpro(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2012
wengerjay: BREAKING NEWS!!!Na Olusola die for ilorin,Saraki never die o!Kwarans,nt yet EL-dorado.

Olushola is dead, but his son Bukola is still very much alive. And what does that statement of yours supposed to mean? Who is Bukola for Ilorin or Kwara State without his father?

Do you know anything about the history/impacts of Political Godfatherism that has been in existence for decades in Kwara state at all?
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by deshysmalls(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2012
Sunday it was Lam Adeshina, Today it is Baba Saraki hmmmmmmm who is next? FINGERS CROSSED
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by rasqman: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2012
His son Bukola Saraki just confirmed the news on Facebook and Twitter, Senator Olusola Saraki is dead. RIP
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by akigbemaru: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2012
Rip
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2012
obadiah777: MATTER OF FACT OBJ TOOK ON A YOUNG MAN OF TWENTY SOMETHING IN A BOXING MATCH AND KNOCKED THE GUY SENSELESS. NOW THATS ONE FIT GENERAL. I THINK OBJ CAN MAKE IT TO 120 YEARS.

Why not when he keeps on exchanging his life with his wife, grand children and others....one day is one day
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by ashajeun: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2012
rest on babas,lam adeshina and olushola saraki lesson to all politician, remember to fulfil ur promises and do normal cus it will happen to me and you one day.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by pythonwizpro(m): 11:42am On Nov 14, 2012
Vado:

If governance had been performed the way it should with a level playing ground and even distribution of wealth, would those people living in abject poverty have to beg him for eba and 200 naira in the first place. Only a fool will confuse tyrant political strategy for benevolence. Those people deserves better conditions in the first place, it's their right but they've been brainwashed into thinking the crumbles saraki was giving them is out of kindness.

You need to see the crowd of people at Olorunsogo and Saraki's house along Radio Kwara to see film. I always shake my head with my heart bleeding each time I drive along that road, for those old women who are inadvertently selling the future of their kids and youths who had nothing planned for their lives instead they were being used and brainwashed by that man, while his son and daughters were busy eating/looting both the state's and national cake.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Omero(m): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2012
obadiah777: WHO WAS HE ? A TREASURY LOOTER ?
Yes
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by buhak: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2012
how old was him
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2012
obadiah777: LOL SO HE WAS A TERROR. SAYS MUCH ABOUT THE PEOPLE IN KWARA STATE. TO ALLOW A SEVENTY SOMETHING YEAR OLD MAN TO HOLD YALL TO RANSOME. NOT LIKE IT IS AMERICA WHERE THEY HAVE SECRET SERVICE PROTECTION. ALL ONE BRAVE PERSON HAS TO DO IS CREEP TO HIS HOUSE AND KIDNAP THE MAN. COVERT OPERATION. OH WELL.

These men are half human half spirit.

Human beings by day, spirits at night.

This is AFrica and not oyiboland. One might decide to attempt your option only to go in there and start sweeping his compound
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by rasqman: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]The official statement from the family

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un ; "Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return." [al-Baqarah:156]

With gratitude to Almighty Allah, we announce the passage to eternity of our beloved father and grandfather, His Eminence, Oloye (Dr) Abubakar Olusola Saraki, Waziri of Ilorin, former Senate Leader, Second Republic, Federal Republic of Nigeria who answered the call to the great beyond, in the early hours of today in Lagos. (17 May 1933 - 14 Nov 2012)

We take solace in knowing that our father lived an exemplary life of service, and selfless devotion to development of his people and nation.

Baba will be sorely missed.

We pray for the repose of his soul that Almighty Allah grant him Al-Jannah Firdaus.

Amin

For the Family

Senator (Dr) Abubakar Bukola Saraki (CON) Senator For Kwara Central Former Governor Kwara State Federal Republic of Nigeria 31Like • Comment
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Omero(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2012
Pharoh: May his soul rest in peace.
Amen
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by pythonwizpro(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2012
rasqman: [color=#990000][/color]The official statement from the family

We take solace in knowing that our father lived an exemplary life of service, and selfless devotion to development of his people and nation.

Phuck, this statement...

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Inik(m): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2012
meerah25:

what can of human are u?don't u read knows?
Wtf! Are you serious?
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by toba1909(m): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2012
Here is the statement issued by his son, Senator Bukola Saraki.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un ; "Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return." [al-Baqarah:156]

With gratitude to Almighty Allah, we announce the passage to eternity of our beloved father and grandfather, His Eminence, Oloye (Dr) Abubakar Olusola Saraki, Waziri of Ilorin, former Senate Leader, Second Republic, Federal Republic of Nigeria who answered the call to the great beyond, in the early hours of today in Lagos. (17 May 1933 - 14 Nov 2012)

Baba will be sorely missed.

We pray for the repose of his soul that Almighty Allah grant him Al-Jannah Firdaus.

Amin

For the Family

Senator (Dr) Abubakar Bukola Saraki (CON)
Senator For Kwara Central
Former Governor Kwara State
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by onyxo76(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2012
RIP what has a beginning must surely have an end, i think he must have been in his mid 80's or so before passing on. The man was a real kwara politician way back then.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by NovusHomo(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2012
Please, I have 2 questions:

1. Does it mean we will get our stolen money[/i] back?
2. [i]Is Bukola finally going to be charged for
the various crimes[i][/i] he has allegedly committed? cool cool
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by pythonwizpro(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2012
Is just a matter of 6-feet that's the 'END Of The Seasonal Movie'

Vanity of Vanities; All is Vanity! cry cry cry cry
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by rasqman: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2012
NovusHomo: Please, I have 3 questions:

1. Does it mean we will get our stolen money[/i] back?
2. Is Bukola finally going to be charged for the various crimes[i]
he has allegedly committed? cool cool
3. Is Gbemisola finally going to agree to marry[i][/i] me? grin grin

1. what money?
2. e.g
3. Keep on day-dreaming
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by rasqman: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2012
buhak: how old was him

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2012
RIP!
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by tobnical(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2012
hnmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit / Zamfara: APC Member Burnt, Others Attacked By PDP Thugs (Photos) / Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.