Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,688 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD (40626 Views)

What Happens To Ekweremadu If Saraki Is Jailed For Corruption. / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Yes, Our Salaries Are Outrageous - Senator Sola Akinyede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by hiltop2: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2012
Maleyo: Saraki don pai, Ilorite be prepare to go and meet ur pple in the North, kwara state na yoruba land, d Man dat promise with continuation of emir don go, next king is Oba, carry una bag n baggages now, ogun mbo. Ao leyin ese yin ko ni baale
You guys had been trying it before Saraki was born, it's been futile. I am a full blown Yoruba but I will rather die than succumb to Idolatry in the guise of Obaship, let's even start straight away. Eyin Ojo Buruku
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2012
#sarcasm# Thought these power drunken looters are immortals.... Eyaa the only thing he's left with now is the good, the bad and the ugly things he did while on earth. RIP
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by DonaldGenes(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2012
RIP
Have always said do good to others while you still breathing
Wish he gave his life to christ before giving up the ghost
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by rasqman: 11:58am On Nov 14, 2012
maxtum: @ OP CONFIRM YOUR REPORT!!!!

A.I.T JUST AIRED THAT HE ISN'T DEAD!!!

Guy, you still watch AIT
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by wellheads(m): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
Donalð Genes: RIP
Have always said do good to others while you still breathing
Wish he gave his life to christ before giving up the ghost

That is the biggest asset he has now: That he died as a MUSLIM.

If it is true, may his gentle and perfect soul rest in perfect peace, and pray for the Almighty God to forgive his sins.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by mrjangola(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
saraki fails to show up for N21 Billion loan scam perpetrated at the now defunct InterContinental Bank.

U fools are now shoutin RIP

REST IN PISS

http://www.punchng.com/news/saraki-fails-to-show-up-at-sfu/

grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Remii(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
Inna lilah waina illehi rajihun. May Allah accept his soul and guide the people he left behind right Amin.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by NovusHomo(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
rasqman:

1. what money?
2. e.g
3. Keep on day-dreaming

These:
1. Societe Generale Bank'
2. Declared Wanted by Police, Senator Saraki Capitulates, Says He Will Appear Before Nigerian Special Fraud Police On Monday
Posted: April 28, 2012 - 22:12
3. Rasaki, you will be invited to the wedding, Insh'Allah. grin grin grin

Bukola Saraki
By SaharaReporters, New York
Bukola Saraki, the former Nigerian governor and current senator accused of defrauding a defunct Nigerian bank of $133.5 million today said he will appear before the Police on Monday at 9:00 am. But the Police replied that he has already been declared wanted and cannot dictate when he will show up before them. They have therefore asked the public for information on his whereabouts to enable them arrest him.

Senator Bukola Saraki was declared wanted by the Special Fraud Unit of the force earlier in the day. In a press statement subsequently sent to Saharareporters, Mr. Saraki promised to appear before the unit to respond to the initial summons by the police. He had spurned previous invitations by the police by approaching a high court judge in Abuja, requesting an interim order of the court to prevent the police from arresting or interrogating him.

The judge did not grant the motion, instead he/she alerted the police. But Mr. Saraki claimed the judge had given a temporary order barring the police from arresting or interrogating him. Saharareporters’ investigations revealed that there was no such court order restraining the police.

Last Thursday the federal judge handling the case, Justice Gladys Olotu, cleared the way for Mr. Saraki’s arrest by clarifying that there was no order of the court in place restraining the Nigerian police from carrying out its statutory duties. As a last minute attempt to avoid arrest, Mr. Saraki's lawyers, led by Mr R.A Lawal Rabana, SAN, gave a press conference claiming that an ongoing court case was sufficient to deter the police from pursuing the senator case.

The police authorities responded today by issuing an arrest warrant and public notice declaring the Senator wanted.

Mr. Saraki's capitulation today is seen as the outcome of the tremendous pressure by the police to force him out of hiding.

Sources at the SFU told SaharaReporters that they want the public to notify the police of Mr. Saraki's whereabouts so that he can be promptly arrested. "He just can't dictate to the police when he hopes to be arrested when he is already declared wanted", an SFU source stated.

Below is the full text of Senator Saraki's press release:

Abuja Nigeria- Today Senator Saraki received the report that despite the court proceeding that was adjourned by Honorable Justice Gladys Olotu on Thursday 26th of April 2012 officers of Special Fraud Unit have declared him wanted.

Senator Saraki had earlier established dialogue with the SFU of the Nigeria Police Force in response to their request to assist them in their ongoing investigations into a transaction between Intercontinental Bank and a company, Joy Petroleum. While he has no connection with the aforementioned company, Senator Saraki has consistently assured of his willingness to avail the investigative agency of any information they feel will assist their task, provided the agency furnishes him with the basis on which they want to keep inviting him as he had already gone through these procedures on numerous occasions previously.

Senator Saraki will like to remind the public he has not done anything wrong and was only exercising his constitutional rights by asking the court to intervene in defining whether the force was following the regular police procedure in line with the manner with which they are handling the investigation.

Senator Saraki assures Nigerians that he maintains that he has not contravened the laws of Nigeria, and while awaiting the decision of the Abuja High Court on May 22nd 2012, he will nonetheless be making himself available to assist the SFU at the appropriate office 9am Monday morning on 30th April 2012.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by DonaldGenes(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
nizelgirl: Age
He is your age mate
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
good fking riddance
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Iranoladun(f): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
The evil that men do lives after them...

So ti ya tan na ni yen Gbogbo kira klta, afefe yeye, lala koko fefe,; lo ba pari

I thought Oloye will never die with all the jazz and amala politicsundecided
I am so happy that the man that held Kwara to ransom is finally gone. I pray that God use his death as the beginning of freedom to all Kwaran. May his soul be subjected to what he and his family subjected Kwaran to past and present, amen. grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by rasqman: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
NovusHomo:

lwkmd.....
NovusHomo:

lwkmd.....
NovusHomo:

lwkmd.....
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
Iranoladun: The evil that men do lives after them...

So ti ya tan na ni yen Gbogbo kira klta, afefe yeye, lala koko fefe,; lo ba pari

I thought Oloye will never die with all the jazz and amala politicsundecided
I am so happy that the man that held Kwara to ransom is finally gone. I pray that God use his death as the beginning of freedom to all Kwaran. May his soul be subjected to what he and his family subjected Kwaran to past and present, amen. grin
HOW THE HECK ONE OLD MAN HOLD ALL OF KWARA TO RANSOM ? YOU KWARANS OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. BUT I BET IF ALL YOU COWARDS THAT GOT HELD TO RANSOM CATCH SOMEONE WHO STEALS A LOAF OF BREAD IN THE MARKET, YOU WILL STRIP HIM N-AKED AND BEAT HIM BEFORE BURNING HIM TO DEATH. COWARDS
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by tunapawizzy: 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
oyb: good fking riddance

to a fking bad rubbish
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Iranoladun(f): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
obadiah777: HOW THE HECK ONE OLD MAN HOLD ALL OF KWARA TO RANSOM ? YOU KWARANS OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. BUT I BET IF ALL YOU COWARDS THAT GOT HELD TO RANSOM CATCH SOMEONE WHO STEALS A LOAF OF BREAD IN THE MARKET, YOU WILL STRIP HIM N-AKED AND BEAT HIM BEFORE BURNING HIM TO DEATH. COWARDS

Are you drunk again; It is too early to drink gin
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by nmaalways: 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
RIP embarassed
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Jarus(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
seanet01:
egbon, omi tan leyin eyin Fulani ni Kwara, walahi awon offa ma gbajoba bayio
grin grin grin grin
Aburo, I'm on my way home now, with 50 truck loads of elubo and 100 sacks of ewedu. grin cheesy
I'm filling in in amala politics cheesy
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by isarumah(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
Allah ya gafarta mashi
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by jigawatts(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
Vado:

Shut tha 4k up with ur perspective dawg, nobody cares. His actions from the 90s to this moment didn't affect muslims alone but all kwarans in general. Many dreams have been killed because of his greed and lust for power. Kwara was among the firstly created 12 states. We know where they ought to be on the scheme of things in nigeria but this fool deprived the people and made them paupers with his power lust. Now you are trying to sell us that righteous religious b.s. FOH bro. May Saraki be judged in heaven according to his deeds on earth. Rest In Pieces.

I am not asking for ur explanation. Its simply called Islamic Education for pple who want to hear it, If u do not need it, nobody is forcing u, u dont need to abuse na. No dey make ur blood hot.
Its a SIN to abuse the dead in ISLAM (no matter ow extremely bad d person is)........ Period!!!!!!!
IF u dont like d comment, u know what to do wink
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by juman(m): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju: ... No Comment.. Just >>>>

Congratulations to nigerians. Another useless man has died.

Nonsense and ingredient.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by k2039: 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
pythonwizpro:

Ok ooooooo.. I hope you would be equally prepared to subscribe to the mark 666 by then undecided undecided undecided

Makes zero sense
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by jeddyMay(f): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
so, some peeps can die
IBB, OBJ,........, becareful ooo!!!1
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
Getting rid of em one by one.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by adeshsam(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un ; "Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return." [al-Baqarah:156.

R.I.P
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by juman(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
gboss4sure: Getting rid of em one by one.

jeddyMay: so, some peeps can die
IBB, OBJ,........, becareful ooo!!!1

God is good all the time. grin grin

One day will be one day for everybody.

I dey laugh oo grin grin
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
Jarus: Inna lilahi wa inna ilaehi rajiun.

He may not be the most admirable of politicians, but he was clearly a cheerful giver, a great philantropist that never let his people down.

I still prefer his stronghold of Kwara to his successor and son, Bukola's.

Cheerful giver of what? Philanthropist to who? A corrupt politician is who Nigerians are suddenly heaping praises on just because he's now maggot food. I doubt the sanity of a lot of you.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by hallyawwal: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
[quote author=Pharoh]Rest in peace Baba
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
WHO WILL DIE NEXT?...PEOPLE LETS VOTE tongue

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by macapela09(f): 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
It has just been confirmed. He will b buried at 4pm 2day, whereas 2day nd 3 other days has been declared as public holiday in Ilorin, kwara state.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by wengerjay(m): 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
hiltop!:

You guys had been trying it before Saraki was born, it's been futile. I am a full blown Yoruba but I will rather die than succumb to Idolatry in the guise of Obaship, let's even start straight away. Eyin Ojo Buruku
This na d voice of Jacob and hand of Esau!
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Wsdm: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
But there are other options available for us to oust those we claim to be looting our treasury out of political relevance than wishing them death. To my own opinion, this man has achieved his heart desire by ruling and handing over to his children. In our very eyes he presided over the politics of his state for more than 20 years, made his son governor twice and wanted his daughter to succeed him if not that his son did not allow him. His family is still over relevant in Kwara politics. All these we watched without giving him a good fight only to be happy that he is dead. R.I.P.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by talk2me006(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
ochallo: from your english, i know you must be from ilorin.
U must be a fool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account / Zamfara: APC Member Burnt, Others Attacked By PDP Thugs (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.