Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD (40631 Views)

What Happens To Ekweremadu If Saraki Is Jailed For Corruption. / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Yes, Our Salaries Are Outrageous - Senator Sola Akinyede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Amdoyin(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
Vado:

My brother I tire mehn. Those people just don't get it. This is a good news no doubt but I'm even fearful because the tyrant had positioned his crooks in all corners of government before he left. I believe Kwara or atleast Kwara-south will be free.
Godfatherism is evry where as far as nigeria politics is concerned..let God judge him accordinly nd neva mock a dead soul cos u dont knw who is next. Remember death is in evitable.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Apesin001: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Etumgbe(m): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
One down. Who's next? IB...., OB....., Ekwuem......, Buhar.......,

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by tpia1: 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
wengerjay: There was a time his supporters mostly ilorin indigenes challenged him on his failure to established industries in ilorin as promised during one of his political campaigns.He answered them out of annoyance dat are they nt the ones dat ate up the bakery he established,and dat they ate the bread wit the tins and grounded the bakery.

Its very difficult to establish a profitable business in nigeria actually.

Outside of lagos and maybe a few other places, hard to get a consistent cash flow unless its from petty business ventures like trading, transportation, etc.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by gudugudumeje: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
A major member of the gang of self-seeking despots troubling Yorubaland in particular, ad Nigeria in general is gone: the chief 'oloye' of the sleazers. More of people like him begin go fast, fast that Nigeria may peacefully go back to the peace-makers' pre-1914 status ad geopolitical structure. Where revolution fails to kill them, something else go begin kill dem4 the youths2 survive 21st century prosperously.....
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by gudugudumeje: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
A major member of the gang of self-seeking despots dat AHMADU Bello /Balewa groomed to keep troubling Yorubaland in particular, ad Nigeria in general is gone: the chief 'oloye' of the sleazers. More of people like him begin go fast, fast that Nigeria may peacefully go back to the peace-makers' pre-1914 status ad geopolitical structure. Where revolution fails to kill them, something else go begin kill dem4 the youths2 survive 21st century prosperously.....
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by kpencheruwe: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
pure123:

if i am not mistaken the 2 off them were ACN, pls correct me if am wrong....... then next is PDP member......and Buhari party after

No you got it wrong you are next!
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Newcrescent(m): 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
But, this is funny. Infact see how life could be, Alhaji AbdulRasaq is celebrating 85yrs while Baba Oloye left to the great beyond. Well, Inna lillahi wa inna ilaehi rajiuna.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by talk2me006(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
Phemour: Ah! OFFA ti bo lowowon! May his 'not so gentle' soul rest in peace.
Sorry!
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by expertman(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
Is A Pity That Many Of the Comment Reads Rest In Peace. Lmao . This One is rest In Pieces. If only we know what The old man will be going thruogh Now. In fact The Death Of Baba is The End Of Access Bank and sanusi Lamido. Am sure he will be discussing with Mko and Abacha Now. Well baba oloye rest in peace for Now is the time to reap the suffering u and ur Families have Inflicted on the common Nigerians For What U sow U shall reap. NEXT IN LINE IS IBB
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
He turned the Saraki family into a dynasty, keeping Kwara State underfoot. Rest in Peace
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by tonte(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
This man died as a legend sha........
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Sunbellar: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
obadiah777: WHO WAS HE ? A TREASURY LOOTER ?
YES, A STATE TREASURY LOOTER! LOL
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by ochukoccna: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
And who gives a phuck! tongue tongue
Is he not the same dude who ran Societe Generale aground shocked shocked
He and his ilk [Nigerian thieving elite] have held back Nigeria for to long.
3 gbosas for those to join 'em soon.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Yujin(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
While we sympathize with the Sarakis, this calls for celebration to the victimized people of Kwara and Nigeria, and a sober reflection to those of his like(if they are consciencious). The Holy Bible says 'there is no peace(rest) for the wicked.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
The funny thing is dat...he's not even frm kwara but managed 2 buy kwarans thru ilorites(money talks,bullshit works) but when d ilorites get 2 knw he was using them,it was too late.

If it was only d ilorin pple he was terrorising,it would av been better but d whole kwarans were in his hands until 2day I guess.
Even Ahmed d governor is just there as a ZOMBIE...d sarakis are d 1s ruling d state.
Even d useless son bukola saraki,if allocation is shared 2 kwara state,bukola will be in ilorin 2 collect his own share even b4 Ahmed d gov. gets access 2 it,despite d fact dat he's a senator & earning milloins of naira.
Now he's gone 4 good#
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by blackrules1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
Sincerely, I am of a mixed feelings. Like it or not; Baba was is an Achiever, a Philanthropist, Leader, a Medical Doctor com-Politician per excellence et all.
He died at an old age.

I am really sad 'cos we talking of an Emirate's (like me) death here.

I smile 'cos the "blind" on Kwara's "political window" is just been turn and burnt; now we will see and vote for who we really want.
Many well-to-do Kwarans will begin to consider coming back home for businesses and politics.

OLOYE! Sun re ooo.

To all Emirates on NL.... eyin baba yio dara.
.....e n le faa!

oya, make insults dey come.

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by hariyoh: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
Adedibu was once a power broker in Oyo state, where is he today? lipsrsealed. Saraki, the strong man of Kwara politics surrendered the power undecided. Jagban Ole Tinubu, take note grin
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by hakanai(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
May Allah have mercy on his soul and grant him rest! Amin cry cry cry cry
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by shuddyy: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
We used to be neighbours at ilofa road GRA ilorin. You shall reap what you have sown. My primary concern is the implication of his exit in kwara politics. Are we going to see another domination of the state political terrain this time by saraki the son? I pray not!
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by 2mch(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by azeecomltrust: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
Can you compare is his political tyrant to that of Obasanjo and many others. now tell me in one word how many poor people have such advantage to get only eba not even to talk of money from them... i am very sure you have more of them in your state.. Nigeria as a whole is facing the problem of tyrant government and not Ilorin alone Ok. so he is kind on as a human. even though the governmental mentality has taken all of them away. but yet quiet number of people enjoy him and unlike other useless Political Godfathers...
Vado:

If governance had been performed the way it should with a level playing ground and even distribution of wealth, would those people living in abject poverty have to beg him for eba and 200 naira in the first place. Only a fool will confuse tyrant political strategy for benevolence. Those people deserves better conditions in the first place, it's their right but they've been brainwashed into thinking the crumbles saraki was giving them is out of kindness.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Bamz(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
cyril83: One by one I said...obj nxt...minus 2 heavy looters in jst 5days,more looters to enta november jeep

LOL...why not call it Phantom?
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
Thieve
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by pheemmii(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
It is confirmed... His corpse just enta ilorin dis evening.
nikkyshyne: Could this be another rumour? He died in June too.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by wiseman123: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
Unfortunately, he rubbished his political career at the twilight and left the scene in disgrace,disgraced by his own son who stood for fairplay.
Rest in peace,daddy.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by almajiri101: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
IRBIG: [b][/b]what av obj done to u,if na ur papa dey where d man dey,i sure say na d entire nation money una go embezzle.KUDOS TO GRANDPA{OBJ}.HE TRIED.IN THIS COUNTRY,IT IS WHEN U LOOSE SOMETHING THAT U TEND TO KNOW THE VALUE
na wia u see grandpa... grandpa too rugged and I echo awu!!!!to GP...no dey call obj grandpa for myside abeg
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Pataki: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
Just thinking of the several demons flogging that bald head fooooool right now makes me smile with so much delight. cheesy

There is no peace to the wicked. All those saying RIP, are nothing but ignorant twats.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
Pataki: Just thinking of the several demons flogging that bald head fooooool right now makes me smile with so much delight. cheesy

There is no peace to the wicked. All those saying RIP, are nothing but ignorant twats.

Same thing I say
All these people saying RIP,na who go enter hellfire with Okija juju?
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Psalt(f): 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
Which nonsense "examplary life" is his nonsense son talkn about... Life father like son...
If I yhear say he rest in peace...
He lived like he wsnt goin to eva die again, oun na niyen
Shiorrrrrr
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Sharon2020: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
Esther Falodun's confession of last year said, "Gbogbo ogo kwara lati gbe fun Olusola Saraki".
I hope he did not forget to release those glory of Kwarans before he gave up the ghost o?
If not, may your soul continue wandering around and unrest till judgement day.
All the innocent bloods you shed for rituals are crying for vengeance.
Atorun dorun re o Olusola Saraki. Ekolo ni onje re lorun o.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Remii(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
Eyin Ilorin, en le fa, eku ara feraku fa, Ojo yoo jina si ra fa

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Zamfara: APC Member Burnt, Others Attacked By PDP Thugs (Photos) / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel / Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.