Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? (18782 Views)

Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by basher(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2012
booqee:

Btw, those shoes are d ugliest i've seen so far. Mtcheww

The shoes are there to distract lesbos & dirty ol men from gawping at her "well toned thighs".

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by obi123: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2012
shadrach77: why can't our ladies learn to cross their legs elegantly like their european counterparts ? why?

while it looks very ladylike , it can cause varicose veins which is very ugly , varicose veins can be painful, especially when standing. Severe long-standing varicose veins can lead to leg swelling, venous eczema, skin thickening (lipodermatosclerosis) and ulceration.it can also lead to Blood clotting within affected veins. Termed superficial thrombophlebitis. These are frequently isolated to the superficial veins, but can extend into deep veins becoming a more serious problem.

so ladies this is one European culture we shouldn't copy i beg , just keep your legs closed
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2012
shadrach77: why can't our ladies learn to cross their legs elegantly like their european counterparts ? why?
WHEN YOU EAT OGUNFE AND AKPU AND EDIKAIKONG THREE TIMES A DAY YOUR THIGHS BECOMES THE SIZE OF A LIONS AND IT IS HARD FOR THE NAIJA WOMEN TO CROSS THAT BIG GARGANTUAN THIGHS embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by cyril83(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2012
You mean naija ladies,taaaaah never,dia bone done stiff ehn,too much starch food na
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by logica(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2012
Because dem get big yansh. It's not easy to cross legs when u get big yansh.
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2012
Lol @topic, i don't buy that trash, everyone can't follow that simply because that's what you want or deem appropriate.
Those shoes are really ugly,
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2012
Beync: and dis rubbish made it to the front page, smh
is it your father or mother that owns nairaland or are you related to seun

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2012
because they wish they had manhood.
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by goofie: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2012
OkwaIfugo: because they wish they had manhood.

so dt dey'l spread their legs WIDE like men do.mo way!

besides d legs r crossed at d ankles,not d thighs
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by yuzedo: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2012
Answer: Because they need air to enter and circulate in the kpekus-majora area... wink
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by megxo(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2012
pls wo!!!!!!!!!hw is crossing leg elegant again...........

na wa 4 dis OP wo
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2012
smileyI always seat with my legs crossed even when lying down or sleeping,just a habit though...
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by tunapawizzy: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2012
because there is so much heat down there and they need fresh air
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Rustic: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: smileyI always seat with my legs crossed even when lying down or sleeping,just a habit though...
cn I see one of the pic coz seeing is believing.
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by samfibby(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2012
See person prayer.
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by jodam: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2012
their legs(tighs) are to tiny that we are gonna be seeing through if they don't cross em, but our naija girls/ladies are so fleshy that you aint gonna see anything beyond the knee if we don't cross em those fat legs.
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Hardfact: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2012
undecidedPoster, the example your picture shows is nothing worth immitating. That's pure nu.dity!
A woman who honorably covers her body need not bother.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by treasuredkid: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2012
The sitting position in that pics isn't ideal *seems its trying to send a message*
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2012
Type "Indecent" into google. You will see a lot of white ladies spreading their legs in google images. But make sure the safe search in on oooo. Else, u go see sumtin else.
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by NovusHomo(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2012
They have to let out the funk and let in fresh air[i][/i], that is why. The thing gotta breath, okay? And before anyone starts insulting me, ask any lady whom you believe will be honest with you.
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by begwong: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2012
WHERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE SITTING POSTURE OF THE NIGERIAN GIRLS

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
Try crossing ur legs like that, and no one will tell you to uncross them after you start having cramps.
There are better ways of sitting than that.
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
pDude: Simple.

Because their legs are always open grin
u mean to fwesh air lmao
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by slimyem: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
Beync: Shataap! European goat
c.fours:
foolish topic.
crossing your legs like that for extended period of time cuts of your blood-circulation.
why not put a show-chair in the center of your village for your daughter to sit on it cross-legged. maybe other women can see it and emulate her.
lmaocheesycheesy
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by sayso: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
begwong: WHERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE SITTING POSTURE OF THE NIGERIAN GIRLS
Just wondering.
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by logica(m): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ezeed: Try crossing ur legs like that, and no one will tell you to uncross them after you start having cramps.
Aha. It's lack of exercise then.
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by antichelsea(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
what a classy footwear she's wearing...i think the ladies here classless! ah
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by butpro(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
@candieangel
I dunno about the crossing legs thingy, but those shoes are [b]ugly.
Haba! Haba! Is that part of the "beefs"that lovely shoe is ugly again? No wonder u dnt have a pix of u on here.
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by candieangel12(f): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2012
butpro: @candieangel
I dunno about the crossing legs thingy, but those shoes are [b]ugly.
Haba! Haba! Is that part of the "beefs"that lovely shoe is ugly again? No wonder u dnt have a pix of u on here.
Meaning? Abeg shift one side joor. Wetin concern my pics n me sayin her shoes no fine? Hiah if u like go chop her shoes, nawa some ppl like me too much they just cant ignore my post.
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by swiftycool(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
Please leave our dear girls biko, u no sabi if dem dey take style collect small breeze from dat side

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. / Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! / Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.