Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alone (782 Views)

I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help / -- / Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alone by 4wardever(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Alone by AlterEgoTM: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Alone by 4wardever(m): 4:55am On Nov 15, 2012
Someone pls advice.
Re: Alone by Rocktation(f): 6:41am On Nov 15, 2012
But you just admitted that she's okay with the schedule now, so you should be thankful that her father did what you couldn't...geez! And you've not been taking her calls because of that? Hehe. Worse things could happen to a relationship, bruv.
Re: Alone by Mynd44: 6:58am On Nov 15, 2012
@OP, you should thank her dad that he was able to do what you seem not to have a clue off. Do you really think it is easy having a BF who does not call you for days and uses his work as an excuse?

IMO, the dad is not getting in your business, but he just saw that you both had a problem and since he had the experience to help solve it, he did. Remember she is still his daughter and he has her interest to consider so if she is hurting because of you, it is his business
Re: Alone by lolaluv1(f): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2012
Look, don't get offended. She's his daughter like Mynd said.
Be thankful it's her dad and not some sleazy old man.

Your business and your woman can be given adequate attention. Do you really need to disappear into thin air for days just because you run a business?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Wrapper... / Confused In Love / Save That Marriage, Beware Of Evils Of Social Networking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.