Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,492 members, 7,958,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) (40988 Views)

Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 19, 2012
plappville:

If you have humbly read the thread from start, you would have seen that none here ever refferres Archangel Michael as God, three groups are in debates here, one says, micheal of the OT is Jesus, reasons were given, the other Group are saying Jesus cannot
be that angel of the OT, that He didn't pre-existed. The third group are the trinitarians, are have nothing to prove yet, they keep post Hebrews (which of the angels....blabla) ignoring other scriptures presented to them. You on ur own jump enter here with a complete matter.....(Michael is God) hahaha...u no reach to make person laff??
HUN YOU KNOW SCRIPTURE ALREADY TOLD ME NOT TO READ 30 PAGE THREADS. IT IS NOT GOOD FOR MY BODY
ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 12 much study is a weariness of the flesh. <<<< LOL
BUT THANKS FOR THE SUMMARY OF THE ARGUMENTS. THE GROUP THAT SAY CHRIST DID NOT PRE-EXIST BEFORE THE NEW TESTAMENT NEED TO BE FLOGGED WITH HORSEWHIP grin

I ALREADY PROVED HE NEED. LET ME GO GET THE VERSES
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 12:45am On Dec 19, 2012
plappville:

Who is in same page as you, boomark? See where laziness has landed you cry confusion garlooo Haha.. So the Holy Spirit has surdenly changed ur mind? I thought no one sees what you see. A strong prophet changing His views in pretence grin surely (JEsus and God) has same spirit....you are beginning to see differently.

Jude 1:9 wasnt good enough, John5:25 neither.
1. Zechariah 3:1-2 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the "Angel of the LORD", and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him. 2. And the "LORD" said to Satan, "The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! the Angel here reffering satan's rebuke to God (Yahweh) u said no, it was yahweh who was referring satan's rebuke to "who," i dont know, maybe to you then grin a lesson for next time. Never jump in a thread claiming to know better than others. Just an advice !

You know the page i am on is a thick one. Hebrew 1:5,13, is still making me the invincible.

I asked you these questions:

is the Father God?

is Jesus God?

My dagger is getting more thinner due to over sharpening. grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 19, 2012
JOHN 1 VS 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God <<< SO THE WORD WAS HERE BEFORE EVERYTHING WAS CREATED.

REVELATION 19 VS 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. <<< SO THE WORD IS CHRIST. HENCE THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST WAS HERE FROM THE BEGINING.

JOHN 1 VS 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. <<< SO THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST PUT ON A BODY, A MORTAL BODY, SO AS TO DWELL AMONGST US.

I THINK THOSE 3 VERSES PROVE HE PRE-EXISTED
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 19, 2012
plappville:

See you that doesnt err...Archangel Michael is your yahweh .......the holy spirit decieve you ? grin

Dont even say that....u are the fake/false prophet in this court hahaha.....i just be luck i'm on mobil this night...
grin grin grin HEY I NEVER SAID I WAS ABOVE ERRING grin grin . I DO OCCASIONALLY ERR. NOT ONE MAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THE WHOLE BIBLE. IT IS A 1000 PAGE SMALL LETTERED BOOK. SO I AM PERMITTED TO ERR ONCE IN A WHILE. grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 12:55am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANGEL AND ARCHANGEL BRUV. undecided THOSE VERSES YOU QUOTED SAY 'ANGEL'. ARCHANGEL IS THE OGA PATAPATA

Ya. But that will be if the archangel is not an angel himself.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 1:00am On Dec 19, 2012
plappville:

See you that doesnt err...Archangel Michael is your yahweh .......the holy spirit decieve you ? grin

Dont even say that....u are the fake/false prophet in this court hahaha.....i just be luck i'm on mobil this night...

That "erring" thing from him dey veeex me and also make me laff. Something like laffing with vex. grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 19, 2012
Boomark:

Ya. But that will be if the archangel is not an angel himself.
shocked WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN ? AN ARCHANGEL IS DIFFERENT FROM AN ANGEL. ANGELS ARE MINISTERING SPIRITS FOR THOSE WHO WILL INHERIT SALVATION. SO AN ANGEL IS BASICALLY A PREACHER OF SORTS. AN ARCHANGEL ACTUALLY FIGHTS WARS AND DETERMINES THE OUTCOMES OF WARS BETWEEN NATIONS. I THINK YOU HAD A GOOD THING GOING TILL YOU INTRODUCED THAT HEBREW CHAPT 1 VS 5 AND 13
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 19, 2012
Boomark:

That "erring" thing from him dey veeex me and also make me laff. Something like laffing with vex. grin
BUAHAHAHAHAHA I BETTER STOP SAYING PEOPLE ERR. I DID NOT KNOW IT ELICITED SUCH A POLARIZED REACTION FROM ONE SINGLE PERSON. MAKE THE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE NO GO JOIN UP MAKE THE PERSON COME EXPLODE LIKE BOMB grin grin grin grin *PHEW*
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 1:08am On Dec 19, 2012
Boomark:

1 Is the Father God?

2 Is Jesus God?

Answer these before we proceed. I just need to understand something. If you no get am well, them i will be forced to test my dagger. angry

grin
my broda, sorry for the late reply jare.
name= Jesus = SON of God.
Name=Jehovah=Father of Jesus
Please look up Psalm 83:18 and Exodus 6:3 in an old kjb for Jesus Father's name. If the OT had wished to informed us that "the angel of the lord was a "small God" It will reveal that. Jesus said in Matthew 7:21-23 "Not everyone who call me "Lord Lord" will enter into ....etc) He told us here that He is lord, why not "God God"? The apostle Paul refered The rock that the children of Israel drank from during the crossing as Christ. Would it have been difficult to say that rock was
God, if it was truelly God (Yahweh) and not Christ?
Who is that Angel of the Lord, a god or Jesus Himself?
I still dont know your stands, you hold so firm Hebrews 1:5, 13 but yet you cannot tell me what Jesus existed as before His eartly birth.

1 Like

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 1:10am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: HUN YOU KNOW SCRIPTURE ALREADY TOLD ME NOT TO READ 30 PAGE THREADS. IT IS NOT GOOD FOR MY BODY
ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 12 much study is a weariness of the flesh. <<<< LOL
BUT THANKS FOR THE SUMMARY OF THE ARGUMENTS. THE GROUP THAT SAY CHRIST DID NOT PRE-EXIST BEFORE THE NEW TESTAMENT NEED TO BE FLOGGED WITH HORSEWHIP grin

I ALREADY PROVED HE NEED. LET ME GO GET THE VERSES

Hmm...
It is not a group o! Just one person only. So you need to channel your horsewhip to frosbel's but'tocks grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 19, 2012
Boomark:

Hmm...
It is not a group o! Just one person only. So you need to channel your horsewhip to frosbel's but'tocks grin
YEAH FROSBEL THE PLAGIARIST *SMDH*
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 1:16am On Dec 19, 2012
Boomark:

You know the page i am on is a thick one. Hebrew 1:5,13, is still making me the invincible.

I asked you these questions:

is the Father God?

is Jesus God?

My dagger is getting more thinner due to over sharpening. grin

This ur dagger wen you dey sharp since morning hahaha....na Buzugee you go use am for this time grin
I don try reply u, let me sleep gudnite house!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 1:23am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: shocked WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN ? AN ARCHANGEL IS DIFFERENT FROM AN ANGEL. ANGELS ARE MINISTERING SPIRITS FOR THOSE WHO WILL INHERIT SALVATION. SO AN ANGEL IS BASICALLY A PREACHER OF SORTS. AN ARCHANGEL ACTUALLY FIGHTS WARS AND DETERMINES THE OUTCOMES OF WARS BETWEEN NATIONS. I THINK YOU HAD A GOOD THING GOING TILL YOU INTRODUCED THAT HEBREW CHAPT 1 VS 5 AND 13

Hebrew is what they can't crack. If the Son was an angel, that rhetoric question wouldn't have been asked. So for the archangel to fit into this he must not be an angels. He must have been created above the angels he leads.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 1:23am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: WHATEVER BRUV. THAT WAS MEANT FOR YOU smiley

how?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 1:26am On Dec 19, 2012
BARRISTERS: @plappvile
@truthislight

i dont even know where to start with these pls, im DYING WITH LAUGHTER, water coming out of my eyes, i cant believe these posts, pls tackle them ehn?

lol.

the guy Obediah777 is a character.

I dont want to west my time with him.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 1:33am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: AS IT SAYS IN 1 CORINTHIANS 8 VS 5, THERE ARE MANY LORDS. SO YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE CONTEXT OF THE VERSE TO KNOW WHO TO APPLY IT TO 'LORD' IS A TITLE NOT A NAME. YOU DONT JUST LOOK AT THE WORD 'LORD' AND THEN ASSUME IT IS CHRIST OR GOD. YOU LOOK AT THE CONTEXT OF THE VERSE, WHICH YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT DOING.

1 CORINTHIANS 8 VS 5 For though there be those called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) <<< MANY LORDS. YALL GOTTA STUDY THE VERSE FOR THE CONTEXT

why then have you been so specifically pinning lord to Yahweh?

As far i am concern you need to upgrade.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 1:40am On Dec 19, 2012
Boomark:

Hebrew 1:7
NWT
Also, with reference to the angels he says: "And he makes his angels spirits, and[b] his public servants a flame of fire.[/b]"

This is from New Word Translation. Are they still demons?

good of you.

did that not read "his public servant"

did it say that "they are public servant"?

Make your choice of words stand out properly.

The NWT qualifies it as they are "his public servant"

that is they are "Yahweh's public servant" and not every body public servant.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 1:41am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: BUAHAHAHAHAHA I BETTER STOP SAYING PEOPLE ERR. I DID NOT KNOW IT ELICITED SUCH A POLARIZED REACTION FROM ONE SINGLE PERSON. MAKE THE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE NO GO JOIN UP MAKE THE PERSON COME EXPLODE LIKE BOMB grin grin grin grin *PHEW*

Its part of the things that make us laugh for those that understand. The vex-laff ratio is 1/3 or 0/3. Though i don't know about others. Keep it coming.

2 Likes

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 1:44am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: YOU CANT TACKLE THE POST IS YOUR WAY OF SAYING YOU CANT HANDLE THE HEAT AND YOU ARE GETTING OUT OF THE KITCHEN. I SUGGEST YOU DO THAT. THE REAL CHEFS ARE IN TOWN. WE CAN TAKE THE HEAT. WE ARE SEASONED COOKS wink

your nuisance is second to none.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 1:51am On Dec 19, 2012
truthislight:

how?

You quoted him and frosbel's post on pre-existence post together, thats why.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 1:54am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: AND I REPEAT, LEAVE THE KITCHEN FOR THE REAL SEASONED COOKS. cheesy

but you dont know how to cook?

This thread has been derail to michael is almighty God.

The truth is that he is a big liar and twist scriptures a lot.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 2:01am On Dec 19, 2012
truthislight:

good of you.

did that not read "his public servant"

did it say that "they are public servant"?

Make your choice of words stand out properly.

The NWT qualifies it as they are "his public servant"

that is they are "Yahweh's public servant" and not every body public servant.

This is not a government class. I was not reading/quoting from the nigerian constitution.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by ijawkid(m): 2:03am On Dec 19, 2012
Hmmmmm...........

I've been missing in action.......it seems I have to get myself back into this thread......

Now what is haPpening??.....

2 Likes

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 8:22am On Dec 19, 2012
Boomark:

I don't even know how to start with you but look at this.

Daniel 12:1
King James Version (KJV)
And at that time shall Michael
stand up, the great prince which
standeth for the children of thy
people: and there shall be a time of
trouble, such as never was since
there was a nation even to that
same time: and at that time thy
people shall be delivered, every
one that shall be found written in
the book.

Michael is described here as a great prince who stands in behalf of the people. And not the Almighty God.

In Dan 10:13, he is said to be one of the foremost princes. God is a king not a prince.

In v21 Gabriel said Michael the prince is the one that holdeth with him in these things: showing him(daniel) things that are noted in the scripture of truth.

Michael is a prince and he is serving God Almightty.

good one boomark.

If you leave your going round in circles you will do better.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2012
plappville:

This ur dagger wen you dey sharp since morning hahaha....na Buzugee you go use am for this time grin
I don try reply u, let me sleep gudnite house!
ERMM ME I GET SHIELD. THAT HIN SHARP DAGGER NO GO WORK FOR HERE. EVEN SUYA KNIFE SEF CANT WORK HERE undecided
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2012
Boomark:

Hebrew is what they can't crack. If the Son was an angel, that rhetoric question wouldn't have been asked. So for the archangel to fit into this he must not be an angels. He must have been created above the angels he leads.
NOW ALL THIS IS JUST VAIN OPINIONS. YOU DO ERR cheesy
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2012
truthislight:

lol.

the guy Obediah777 is a character.

I dont want to west my time with him.
grin grin HEY BROTHER ? WHATEVER HAPPENED TO AM I MY BROTHERS KEEPER ? IRON SHARPENS IRON MY BROTHER. SCRIPTURE DO SAY DEBATE THY CAUSE WITH THY NEIGHBOR angry grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2012
truthislight:

why then have you been so specifically pinning lord to Yahweh?

As far i am concern you need to upgrade.
SEE IM MOUTH LIKE UPGRADE
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2012
truthislight:

your nuisance is second to none.
grin grin grin *SMH* @ THIS PHARISEE
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2012
ijawkid: Hmmmmm...........

I've been missing in action.......it seems I have to get myself back into this thread......

Now what is haPpening??.....
HEY KINGPIN IJAWKID WETIN YOU CHOP REMAIN SIR grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by ijawkid(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: HEY KINGPIN IJAWKID WETIN YOU CHOP REMAIN SIR grin

Lol.......na plantain and fish I eat o.....the niger delta dish........you ready to chop am??....grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol.......na plantain and fish I eat o.....the niger delta dish........you ready to chop am??....grin
OH BOY YOU DEY ENJOY WELLA WELLA SHA grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (43) (Reply)

My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy / The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele / I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.