Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Cud Dis Prophet B Saying The Truth Or Lieing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cud Dis Prophet B Saying The Truth Or Lieing (1091 Views)

What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) / The Lieing Competition / When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cud Dis Prophet B Saying The Truth Or Lieing by godonzoki(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2012
[b][/b] I gat this frnd that loves his gf very very much and is ready to take it to the nxt level.She also loves him so so much and the hv bn dating 4 2yrs nw without any major issues apart frm light disagreements that they settle in less than 10 mins. B4 they started Dating, they both had their specifications of the kind of person they wanted n as God would hv it, they both match 95% of their specification. Infact, hw they met is a testimony that God planned their union.
But the issue is that, the gal went to a prayer house sort of church recently on invitation n a "prophet" picked ha out n told ha that the person she is dating is not the one 4 ha. She wz considering goin to confirm frm somwhere else.meanyl,this guy is so so devastated n confused bc neva in his life has he eva loved sombody like he loves dis gal up to d point that he is d one sponsoring her through the university. Pls what wud u advice? Cud it b that the prophet is lieing or does it mean that God does not want their happiness?(NO) . Pls advice cos the way he is goin, I can't handle him again
Re: Cud Dis Prophet B Saying The Truth Or Lieing by candieangel12(f): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2012
SMH. Prophets and their fake revelations. Tell your friend to stick with the relationship joor, maybe self the Pastor wants to fukc the girl thats why he said that.
Re: Cud Dis Prophet B Saying The Truth Or Lieing by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 15, 2012
I no dey like to dey hear all dis kain tinz jare! Prophet my yansh!

Bible says he who finds a wife has found a good thing. And not he a prophet finds a wife for has found a good thing. Carry go joor! Is he God ni?? Its only God dat can give u such directive.
Re: Cud Dis Prophet B Saying The Truth Or Lieing by k2039: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2012
I cant tell if the prophet is lying or not.

But personaly since your friend and fiance are both christians they should have prayed and found out from God personaly if the maariage is His will or not.

The fact that they are compatible and that they love each other doesnt necessarily mean they will have a happy marriage(I have matured enough to know Love is not enough and besides everything wont remain the way it is now)

So my whole point is this [size=14pt]if[/size] the prophet is right then that marriage will certainly not work(she wont be happy).

My2Cent will be for both of them to pray and if they dont have relationship with God to the extent that they can hear from God clearly then they should consult other reliable men of God.
Re: Cud Dis Prophet B Saying The Truth Or Lieing by Lovetinz(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2012
Most so called prophets are liars.
They plant fears to assure your dependence on them.
Tell your friend to wise up, and advice his gal to do the same.
Re: Cud Dis Prophet B Saying The Truth Or Lieing by nicky4lif(f): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2012
Well tell ur frnd not to listen to any prophet.I was told thesame thing nd later thesame prophet wanted to sleep with me,can't say more than this.they are all hungry nd fake prophets looking for memebers to hold down for ever nd when this members get old cos all the poeple that will be coming their way while they were young,the pastor will say( God didn't aprove of it)nd when they are old that no man finds them attractive,the prophet will tell them to pay thousand for prayers so their husbands will locate them.its called(office)nd when nobody is coming,they will tell u(God's time is the best)hahahahahahahahahah nobody can fool me.
Re: Cud Dis Prophet B Saying The Truth Or Lieing by candieangel12(f): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2012
nicky4lif: Well tell ur frnd not to listen to any prophet.I was told thesame thing nd later thesame prophet wanted to sleep with me,can't say more than this.

Na wetin I talk
Re: Cud Dis Prophet B Saying The Truth Or Lieing by fairygeh(f): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2012
Oh no,why did ur friend go to a prophet in the first place?these things we cause them unknowingly ourselves.A guy and a girl are in love,they are christians,they want to be married fine.this is how christians go wrong cos they believe until they go to one prophet to tell them how to live their life,they cant proceed in life,they don't have faith enough.what the f do they need a prophet to do again?to start tellng them reasons why they shouldn't marry,we should have outgrown all dis stuffs already there are so many fake prophets out there only God knows who he called.the next thing na for prophet to say make she come take spiritual bath.smh
Re: Cud Dis Prophet B Saying The Truth Or Lieing by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2012
Never EVER let anyone control your life.
I know what I'm saying.
Either of them would be stupid if they make any rash moves without them confirming FOR THEMSELVES God's opinion on the matter.
There is a lot of deception in the world, and the odd need to pump the ol' ego.
Re: Cud Dis Prophet B Saying The Truth Or Lieing by elo500: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2012
k2039: I cant tell if the prophet is lying or not.

But personaly since your friend and fiance are both christians they should have prayed and found out from God personaly if the maariage is His will or not.

The fact that they are compatible and that they love each other doesnt necessarily mean they will have a happy marriage(I have matured enough to know Love is not enough and besides everything wont remain the way it is now) she should really seek the face of God. Cos though it might hurt now, the future is more important
A friend of mine refused to heed advise cos they were so good together, suddenly after introduction the guy said he wasn't ready to settle down anymore and he left my friend pregnant. So really seek Gods face pls.

So my whole point is this [size=14pt]if[/size] the prophet is right then that marriage will certainly not work(she wont be happy).

My2Cent will be for both of them to pray and if they dont have relationship with God to the extent that they can hear from God clearly then they should consult other reliable men of God.
Re: Cud Dis Prophet B Saying The Truth Or Lieing by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2012
@OP
these people are not Christians, and they certainly dont believe in God.....if that gal believe d that God sent brought them together then she had no reason to go to a prophet (or whoever). the fact that she needed an opinion from a prophet means that she doesnt really believe in the love she has for this guy.

confused people that believe in some thief in a robe, instead of their heart!
Re: Cud Dis Prophet B Saying The Truth Or Lieing by godonzoki(m): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2012
Thanks Guys. Am jst gonna show them dis threads so they kno n brace up courage to do without such prophets. U kno, women ar always chasing after shadows. Everything is fine n perfect wt them bt don't kno y she evn went there in the first place. Neva d less, I hope afta they both read u guys response, the will kno that other ppl hv experienced dis. Thnks guys.

(1) (Reply)

Help I Am A Psycho Becos Of A Self Confident Lady / Girls Used To Say? / Are You Preety?........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.