Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy (14372 Views)

Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by franksunny(m): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
arrant bushyte? in most cases, nobody send them to go and wash or turn to dry clearness lol; they just do. all i see is fustration in op
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by liddymiway: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
Sorry sis u really sound personal jt do wat ur hrt tells U wink
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by deekseen(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2012
nikkyshyne: Op, I thought I was gonna see a long list. This is just one point.

1. Do not wash his clothes.
2. ...
3. ...

I was disappointed too.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by pleep(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2012
Dont you guys have washing machines

1 Like

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2012
@op, no doubt u r still very young! U will nt be more than 23 years old. I sabi una well well. Always very stubborn n rude. 7 years from now, u will open anoda thread wit d topic ''things to do to attract good husband'' u silly t.w.a.t! I pity dose wey go follow ur rotten advice!

3 Likes

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by LesbianBoy(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2012
eledalo: This girl don wash cloth tire, come nairaland dey complain grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by vivianc(f): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
grin grin things I read on NL, nawa o.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by superbloke(m): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
Jenams: 7 years from now, u will open anoda thread wit d topic ''things to do to attract good husband'' u silly t.w.a.t!
lol
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
nikkyshyne: Op, I thought I was gonna see a long list. This is just one point.

1. Do not wash his clothes.
2. ...
3. ...

LOL, I was expecting a long list too.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Mynd44: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
Yield:

LOL, I was expecting a long list too.
The OP has been doing that with all her BFs
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
So, OP, you think it's okay to cook for a guy you're dating? Just clarifying. Do other ladies here feel the same way? Some say they will only cook for their husbands, so I'm just wondering where y'all stand on this.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Mynd44: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2012
Yield: So, OP, you think it's okay to cook for a guy you're dating? Just clarifying. Do other ladies here feel the same way? Some say they will only cook for their husbands, so I'm just wondering where y'all stand on this.
I will cook for a girl I am dating na. What's special in cooking for someone?
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
I will cook for a girl I am dating na. What's special in cooking for someone?
I don't think it's a big deal either. Just wanted to hear others' POVs.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
Yield:
I don't think it's a big deal either. Just wanted to hear others' POVs.
Okay
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
God bless the poster. A wise girl should listen to her. When you girls become foolish in a relationship, you blame it on love. Love my a s s.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by kokosheen(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
OP situations arise when its prudent to do ur BF's laundry.

I broke up with a gf while in school cos she never bothered to ask how I get by esp.ly on laundry things when I had serious injury to my hand which required stitching (I was staying off campus).

After I'd removed the stitches and could do everything with the hand, I let her know how dissapointed I was and we broke up soon afterwards. What played through my mind was her lack of perception and fear of being with someone couldn't/wouldn't help you when you needed them to.

Maybe she read a rule book like this too.

Anyway, the rule is good but not in all situations.

3 Likes

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Rooneyboy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
gree-die:
op, if you are tired of washing your bf's clothes, den stop. if you feel he has no right to demand that you always do his laundry, den tell him, not us. . . follow ur own advice, you need it more than.we.do

i can always tell what they are going through just by reading their posts grin grin grin

I'm already in love with u 'cos of this post.

We already know the girls that do wash their boyfriend's clothes .

And a good number of them are regretting it cos the boyfriend ended up dumping them after chopping their kpomo.

2 Likes

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Rooneyboy(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
The OP has been doing that with all her BFs

exactly !
And wanted a compensation in return but it never came.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Rooneyboy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
eledalo: This girl don wash cloth tire, come nairaland dey complain grin grin grin grin grin

chei !
Oh boi u funny no be small.
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
Thank u! If. He washed his own clothes before she met him, why shud it become and obligation on a girl's part?
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by eagleeye2: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
I don't understand the noise about wasing cloths, cleaning the house or cooking his meals..... Am still wondering where all these ladies forming superwoman for NL dey.
The point am making is that most ladies I have dated, do one or all of what I stated above for me and I don't even ask them to do it. Neither do I disrespect them for doing it.
As a typing this, my girlfriend did all what I stated above this weekend. And I still have much respect for her.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by LadyTC: 12:25am On Nov 19, 2012
eagle,eye:
I don't understand the noise about wasing cloths, cleaning the house or cooking his meals..... Am still wondering where all these ladies forming superwoman for NL dey.
The point am making is that most ladies I have dated, do one or all of what I stated above for me and I don't even ask them to do it. Neither do I disrespect them for doing it.
As a typing this, my girlfriend did all what I stated above this weekend. And I still have much respect for her.

The big deal is that like sex you give too much open up to much and you just become a glorified girlfriend. So the OP point is you still remain a girlfriend if he likes the cooking, cleaning and crazy sex then he should have put a ring on it longtime a go. That you can be the best. Hence lady in the street freak in the sheets, the most domesticated girlfriend. It doesn't matter if he hasn't put a ring on it. Guys get comfortable and might even feel no need for marriage.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by LadyTC: 12:35am On Nov 19, 2012
Rooneyboy:

I'm already in love with u 'cos of this post.

We already know the girls that do wash their boyfriend's clothes .

And a good number of them are regretting it cos the boyfriend ended up dumping them after chopping their kpomo.

We give too much as women when we give. I think closing legs and doing laundry and cooking once in a while during courtship is okay but it should never be routine. Women/ladies need to learn. There are too many glorified girlfriends claiming to be wives and there is no real commitment yet.cohabitating excetra.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by eagleeye2: 6:34am On Nov 19, 2012
LadyTC:

The big deal is that like sex you give too much open up to much and you just become a glorified girlfriend. So the OP point is you still remain a girlfriend if he likes the cooking, cleaning and crazy sex then he should have put a ring on it longtime a go. That you can be the best. Hence lady in the street freak in the sheets, the most domesticated girlfriend. It doesn't matter if he hasn't put a ring on it. Guys get comfortable and might even feel no need for marriage.

Those guys who think that because the lady does all the domestic work for them, then they don't have to marry her are simply Id10ts. In my case, she doesn't live with me and when she is gone I become so seriously unhappy.
I can wash my cloths, but am simply lazy when it comes to cleaning the house and the worse of it is that I don't know how to cook.
Just before she came around this weekend, she was away for like two weeks and those 2 weeks were not funny for me... My feeding was at the mercy of what the restuarant people have to offer.
Believe me you, am seriously giving a thought to marrying her by next year.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Azukaemyahooc: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2012
I will not ask a lady or my girl friend to wash my cloth even when i am sick , because it is not her duty to do so but if she decieded to do that on her own i will certainly appreciate her for that , life is not a do or die affair it is just a matter of understanding , i have dated a lady back then at the university she dont know how to cook and i do the cooking 4 her to come and eat no big deal , so washing your BF cloth is not a big deal please do not do it because you want him to marry u , do it because u feel like doing it . God bless u .
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Sagamite(m): 5:16am On Dec 25, 2012
Smartie gurl: he must hav loved u.

You ALWAYS sound like a sweet girl.

Just completely lovely.

It is very rare to find a Nigerian girl with such qualities. Purely adorable!

Your mother did a good job and must have done something right. Make sure you thank her loads.

1 Like

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by 2sexy(m): 6:03am On Dec 25, 2012
Sagamite:

You ALWAYS sound like a sweet girl.

Just completely lovely.

It is very rare to find a Nigerian girl with such qualities. Purely adorable!

Your mother did a good job and must have done something right. Make sure you thank her loads.
Bro, though rare, we still have them, especially if we aren't looking to date any lady for the wrong reason.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Sagamite(m): 6:23am On Dec 25, 2012
2sexy: Bro, though rare, we still have them, especially if we aren't looking to date any lady for the wrong reason.

The girl just oozes sweetness and class from the very first encounter I had with her on NL and every post I have seen since then.

If majority of Naija girls were half like her, they would be the best in the world.

Her Mama don do well!
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by 2sexy(m): 6:41am On Dec 25, 2012
Sagamite:

The girl just oozes sweetness and class from the very first encounter I had with her on NL and every post I have seen since then.

If majority of Naija girls were half like her, they would be the best in the world.

Her Mama don do well!
yup. There are more like that. It's a matter looking with the right eyes and mind, you sure will find them.

I am friend with two nairalander ladies off here and I can tell you that their personality is awesome.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by 2sexy(m): 6:52am On Dec 25, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah he did, but I bleeped up and broke up with him sad oh well atleast he is still my bestie.
that's the price we pay for being nice to women. They fvck d relationship up and take us for granted.

I hope your fvck up isn't so disgusting. Else, you can go back to him because it's always hard to find some1 dat really love you as much.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
gree-die:
op, if you are tired of washing your bf's clothes, den stop. if you feel he has no right to demand that you always do his laundry, den tell him, not us. . . follow ur own advice, you need it more than.we.do

i can always tell what they are going through just by reading their posts grin grin grin

All these rules of dating sef!... The poster actually comes across to me as a frustrated lover! But life is an irony: here I am with my gf always beefing me that I don't let her do my laudry(I do it myself...I'm notta lazy g) and she's busy giving rules here.
Word of advice to all ladies: BE URSELVES! That's wat we guys are looking for! Not some Hollywood rules following husband-seekers!
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Dipwater(m): 12:30am On Dec 26, 2012
artmostfair:

All these rules of dating sef!... The poster actually comes across to me as a frustrated lover! But life is an irony: here I am with my gf always beefing me that I don't let her do my laudry(I do it myself...I'm notta lazy g) and she's busy giving rules here.
Word of advice to all ladies: BE URSELVES! That's wat we guys are looking for! Not some Hollywood rules following husband-seekers!

I tire for the poster oo. I don't like people cooking or washing my cloth , I am not a lazy man. The only work I hate doing is washing plates . I can sweep ,tidy up etc.

I was even angry with my girl for washing my cloth on the 24 sef .the babe pack my fine fine chinos. Take ariel wash dem. Olboy I nearly slap her. I don't see washing of clothes as a big deal ,I wash her clothes wella ,including her undies.its nothing to me. Its just ordinary fabric. What I dislike in. Girl is unnecessary disrespect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Frustrated Woman Slept With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband / How Long Should Courtship Last? / What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.