Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (788544 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Professordi: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Blessedsteph:
Just keep your phone close to you always, they will call you and request for it once they get to the application processing.
Maybe scan the birth cert and save in your phone so even if you’re not home, you’d easily send it right away.
My cousin forgot consent letter for her child and they called her and requested for it 4 days after submission.
Thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by chic91(f): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2023
Hello Everyone,

Please help with the following inquires.
One of my children has an American passport, should i still apply for visa for the child. The application form to fill is it the one online or pdf form. Can we apply as a family on a form or we have to apply separately. Can I have a flight reservation without payment. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 3:52am On Aug 04, 2023
chic91:
Hello Everyone,

Please help with the following inquires.
One of my children has an American passport, should i still apply for visa for the child. The application form to fill is it the one online or pdf form. Can we apply as a family on a form or we have to apply separately. Can I have a flight reservation without payment. Thank you

- An American passport holder doesn’t need a visa to enter any Schengen country.

- Fill out the application online, then print out a copy that you will submit together with your passport and relevant documents during your biometric.

- Each individual or family member has to fill out their own Schengen visa application form online.

- The embassy advises applicants to wait for the outcome of their application before buying tickets. All you need to do is go online and make a flight reservation that doesn’t require you to make a payment now.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by chic91(f): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

- An American passport holder doesn’t need a visa to enter any Schengen country.

- Fill out the application online, then print out a copy that you will submit together with your passport and relevant documents during your biometric.

- Each individual or family member has to fill out their own Schengen visa application form online.

- The embassy advises applicants to wait for the outcome of their application before buying tickets. All you need to do is go online and make a flight reservation that doesn’t require you to make a payment now.

Thank you for your response
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
Hello everyone ,.

I plan to.visit France , Spain and Italy and already indicated them on my application form I am unable to book a multicity reservation because of the routes .

I have done one for Abuja - Paris - Abuja .

How do I handle the Spain and Rome routes if I want to go my train . Can I also do book on hold or the ticket to France is enough .
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Frenchcoach: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
Hello, My name is Edouard. If you are in preparation for your Delf exams or you have a need to learn french, I am a well experienced private tutor for the French language. Learn to understand and speak french right from the comfort of your homes. Please send a mail for more Information. edouardmama77@gmail.com
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by icagbons: 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
Please how did you book your flight reservation without paying? I heard if you just book a flight reservation without paying it takes 48hrs for them to hold the booking for you. My question is even after the time given has elapsed, will the booking reservation still be valid to tender when going for biometrics?

puffmama:
Hello everyone ,.

I plan to.visit France , Spain and Italy and already indicated them on my application form I am unable to book a multicity reservation because of the routes .

How do I handle the Spain and Rome routes if I want to go my train . Can I also do book on hold or the ticket to France is enough .
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Africankel(m): 12:25am On Aug 07, 2023
It is best to limit your itinerary to one country. If you are applying to France, stick to France, when you get the visa, you can then expand your travel itinerary.

puffmama:
Hello everyone ,.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Africankel(m): 12:26am On Aug 07, 2023
It doesn't matter if the booking expires

icagbons:
Please how did you book your flight reservation without paying? I heard if you just book a flight reservation without paying it takes 48hrs for them to hold the booking for you. My question is even after the time given has elapsed, will the booking reservation still be valid to tender when going for biometrics?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Opeyemi007: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2023
How long does it take to get a decision from the Italian embassy? It’s the 14th working day today, and I haven’t heard anything from Tls.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
[I guess next time l will have that in mind , I already mentioned it in my form and submitted online
I was able to use Ryanair for the other states .

Thank you

quote author=Africankel post=124932504]It is best to limit your itinerary to one country. If you are applying to France, stick to France, when you get the visa, you can then expand your travel itinerary.

[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Holywizard: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
I know my issue is not that related but I'm having an issue here.
I work in a company and we deal in cash.
There's no way I'm able to provide payslips and a statement of account to back it up.
I have a sponsor that is sponsoring everything for me though.
Pls will this affect my chances of getting visa?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blessedsteph: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
Is it too late to cancel and start a new application? It’s always best to stick to one country (you can go to more once you get your visa).
I have heard of more refusals based on multi countries.
But if you chose to go ahead, fingers crossed for you. All the best.
Meanwhile did you try travelstart multicity booking? Never seen a cheaper fare anywhere. Multicity is cheaper than even a return ticket.
puffmama:
Hello everyone ,.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
Thank you .I used Ryanair for the other states.

For my previous visas I used Airfrance to book the multicity routes , but that was France and Germany so I was thinking I would be able to do same for Spain and Rome .
Next time I will just stick to France alone as earlier suggested .

Will check travelstart out , thank you

Blessedsteph:
Is it too late to cancel and start a new application? It’s always best to stick to one country (you can go to more once you get your visa).
Meanwhile did you try travelstart multicity booking? Never seen a cheaper fare anywhere. Multicity is cheaper than even a return ticket.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
puffmama:
Thank you .I used Ryanair for the other states.
Biometrics is on Wednesday
For my previous visas I used Airfrance to book the multicity routes , but that was France and Germany so I was thinking I would be able to do same for Spain and Rome .
Next time I will just stick to France alone as earlier suggested .

Will check travelstart, will check it out , thank you

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Wonuola111(f): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Blessedsteph:

Hello good evening boss pls I need your assistance I want you to guide me on this shenge visa i don’t know pls if I can have your contact I will be much happy sir I applied for Spain visa and submitted on July 19th at BLS I was told by the agent it will takes two weeks for the visa to be out now it’s more than pls any information on how is the processing
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blessedsteph: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hello,
Since you have submitted already, what do you need guide with?
This is summer season so a lot of applications ongoing that’s why it’s delaying. Just be patient. I am sure you will get an email for pick up soon. What date do you intend to travel?

Wonuola111:

Hello good evening boss pls I need your assistance I want you to guide me on this shenge visa i don’t know pls if I can have your contact I will be much happy sir I applied for Spain visa and submitted on July 19th at BLS I was told by the agent it will takes two weeks for the visa to be out now it’s more than pls any information on how is the processing
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Wonuola111(f): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
Blessedsteph:
Hello,
Since you have submitted already, what do you need guide with?
This is summer season so a lot of applications ongoing that’s why it’s delaying. Just be patient. I am sure you will get an email for pick up soon. What date do you intend to travel?

Okay boss tnx
I will travel by sep 18th
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by muhyideenabdul(m): 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hello friends!
I am planning for one year visa application as a self employed which requires accommodation and health insurance evidence. Can I pay for just:

1. One month accommodation which would be stated in the cover letter that I will later look for a suitable place to rent?

2. Few months health insurance instead of complete one year?

Your responses are highly needed

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sihamey: 7:07am On Aug 09, 2023
muhyideenabdul:
Hello friends!
I am planning for one year visa application as a self employed which requires accommodation and health insurance evidence. Can I pay for just:

1. One month accommodation which would be stated in the cover letter that I will later look for a suitable place to rent?

2. Few months health insurance instead of complete one year?

Your responses are highly needed
You mean you want to stay one whole year in France? What type of visa are applying for ?
If you are applying for Tourist visa for the first time they might give you one month visa duration
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by muhyideenabdul(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2023
sihamey:

You mean you want to stay one whole year in France? What type of visa are applying for ?
If you are applying for Tourist visa for the first time they might give you one month visa duration
I am just planning to search for for the self employed opportunity in any of the European countries which will see me stay for one year over there for work
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sihamey: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
muhyideenabdul:
I am just planning to search for for the self employed opportunity in any of the European countries which will see me stay for one year over there for work

It doesn’t work like that. The type of visa you apply determines the requirements you needs to provide for your visa applications.

Example
Work visa requires you get employment from foreign country.
You don’t need to apply for tourist visa for 1 year vacation ( automatic rejection)

Planning to look for self employment in a foreign land? I don’t know the type of visa you will need obviously not tourist visa.

It seems you don’t know much about visa you plan to apply, do your research well.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by muhyideenabdul(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Your submission looks like to say a blind man tries to show a blind man road.
You should just say little about what you know to help the question but surprising about possibility of SELF EMPLOYED visa without EMPLOYMENT OFFER really showed you don't have idea about what you are trying to correct someone about.
sihamey:

It doesn’t work like that. The type of visa you apply determines the requirements you needs to provide for your visa applications.

Example
Work visa requires you get employment from foreign country.
You don’t need to apply for tourist visa for 1 year vacation ( automatic rejection)

Planning to look for self employment in a foreign land? I don’t know the type of visa you will need obviously not tourist visa.

It seems you don’t know much about visa you plan to apply, do your research well.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by muhyideenabdul(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
You should just say little about what you know to help the question but surprising about possibility of SELF EMPLOYED visa without EMPLOYMENT OFFER really showed you don't have idea about what you are trying to correct someone about.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sihamey: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
muhyideenabdul:
You claim your two eyes are widely open but can not see clearly and comprehend what I Wrote. What do you mean by self employed visa ?

If you are talking about freelance visa and entrepreneur visa France don’t have such visa categories and is completely different from what he is even asking for.

The guy said he plan to go and look for business to establish in France that means he will need residence permit to do that or go there with tourist visa and become illegal migrant

since You claim you know better why not answer his question, is like your second name is mr over Sabi
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by muhyideenabdul(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
sihamey:

You claim your two eyes are widely open but can not see clearly and comprehend what I Wrote. What do you mean by self employed visa ?

If you are talking about freelance visa and entrepreneur visa France don’t have such visa categories and is completely different from what he is even asking for.

The guy said he plan to go and look for business to establish in France that means he will need residence permit to do that or go there with tourist visa and become illegal migrant

since You claim you know better why not answer his question, is like your second name is mr over Sabi

Mr. Know all with less idea. You better read to understand before jumping to commenting
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blessedsteph: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
You guys will come here and ask for advice and when someone gives you their genuine opinion, because it’s not what you wish to hear then you resort to insult and name calling.
His response to you was right. None of us knows it all about foreign visas but we know enough to know that there is nothing like applying for tourist visa to look for “self employment” job.
You could have just taken the advice then do more research or contact immigration lawyers for professional advice on what to do.
I wish you all the best.

muhyideenabdul:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by muhyideenabdul(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Blessedsteph:
You guys will come here and ask for advice and when someone gives you their genuine opinion, because it’s not what you wish to hear then you resort to insult and name calling.
His response to you was right. None of us knows it all about foreign visas but we know enough to know that there is nothing like applying for tourist visa to look for “self employment” job.
You could have just taken the advice then do more research or contact immigration lawyers for professional advice on what to do.
I wish you all the best.

Where did you see when I type tourist visa?
Read my question properly
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Newbiein2016: 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
No body owes you a response and your attitude is abhorrent.

You were clearly asked if it was a tourist visa you sought as France doesn't have a digital nomad visa and all employment related visas require residence permits.

See you response below, indicating you planned using whatever means including a tourist visa, stop insulting generous users of this thread for telling you the truth.

muhyideenabdul:

muhyideenabdul:

Where did you see when I type tourist visa?
Read my question properly
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by muhyideenabdul(m): 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
Newbiein2016:

You were clearly asked if it was a tourist visa you sought as France doesn't have a digital nomad visa and all employment related visas require residence permits.

See you response below, indicating you planned using whatever means including a tourist visa, stop insulting generous users of this thread for telling you the truth.

No insult at all the response came as a result of the previous guy who used hard words in responding when I asked for clarification.
I did not say France, I talked of Europe in general and I did not mention tourist visa I only asked on self employed Visa which often happens for those that know.
Thanks for your maturity

Thank
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by muhyideenabdul(m): 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
Newbiein2016:

No insult at all. The guy did not read the question before jumping to say I mentioned FRANCE and TOURIST VISA.
You can go back to my question which the main point is SELF EMPLOYED visa in Europe which has been in existence for those that know.

Thanks for your maturity

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sihamey: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2023
muhyideenabdul:

No insult at all the response came as a result of the previous guy who used hard words in responding when I asked for clarification.
I did not say France, I talked of Europe in general and I did not mention tourist visa I only asked on self employed Visa which often happens for those that know.
Thanks for your maturity

Thank

You were asking question for European visa in France thread and someone answered you based on France visa experience. If you have sense you should have gone to other European thread like Italy or Germany thread to get another answer from experience people there then take a decision. If you know the answer you will not come here to display your stupidity las las you will go meet agent to scam you in the name of self employment visa to Europe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.