Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (799050 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (386) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by itunuoye: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
Thanks for your response. Now I understand clearly

Opeyemi007:
If it's issued, it depends on your travel dates. If you stated 20th on September on your application, it would become valid from that date for another 28/30days. The duration of stay is the max number of days you can stay within the validity. It will be stated on the Passport
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by itunuoye: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
Thanks for your response... Really appreciate

puffmama:

filled that I wanted to travel on the 15th September but ii noticed it started reading from the 11th of August . Earlier than the date I specified.
The dates you will be issued will cover the period of your travel . Could be a few days / weeks before and after

quote author=itunuoye post=125188916]Hi Puffmama, How are you doing? Please I want to ask one important question. I intend to submit Schengen application for my family but my question is let assume they intend to travel on September 20, and once the visa granted, will the visa show that they must travel on before September 20 or there is a duration that the visa will state when it will start counting. Or is there anything like if stated 20days visa given will it expired in 20days time. I really need answer to this.

Thanks

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by amaka157: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hello my people that applied through vfs Abuja, is application usually processed so quickly in Abj... I ask because my niece submitted her application at vfs on Monday 14.08.2023 received a mail today that ups has picked up her processed passport....! The poor girl is scared of collecting her passport oooo... she's just telling us that she's been refused... according to her, there's no way she will get it in so short a time...

Please my people, does this few days processing happen...? she's not considered a frequent traveller... only been to Dubai...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Wonuola111(f): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
puffmama:
What was the reason for your refusal .
Yes you can apply immediately but you need to address the reason for your refusal first
That's the only way it will be issued .
What didn't you do then that you plan to do this second time

Tnx boss that what have been waiting for for them to sent me I will get you updated

Pls can I have your contact num I will be grateful
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
Its possible ..I submitted on the 9th and it was issued on the 11th but didn't get the ups notification mail till 14th( 12th &13th) were sat & sun

quote author=amaka157 post=125200036]Hello my people that applied through vfs Abuja, is application usually processed so quickly in Abj... I ask because my niece submitted her application at vfs on Monday 14.08.2023 received a mail today that ups has picked up her processed passport....! The poor girl is scared of collecting her passport oooo... she's just telling us that she's been refused... according to her, there's no way she will get it in so short a time...

Please my people, does this few days processing happen...? she's not considered a frequent traveller... only been to Dubai... [/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by amaka157: 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
puffmama:
Its possible ..I submitted on the 9th and it was issued on the 11th but didn't get the ups notification mail till 14th( 12th &13th) were sat & sun

Thanks a bunch puffmama... you're the best..! it's some relief.. even if it's a refusal, she will be fine in the end this I told her...

quote author=amaka157 post=125200036]Hello my people that applied through vfs Abuja, is application usually processed so quickly in Abj... I ask because my niece submitted her application at vfs on Monday 14.08.2023 received a mail today that ups has picked up her processed passport....! The poor girl is scared of collecting her passport oooo... she's just telling us that she's been refused... according to her, there's no way she will get it in so short a time...

Please my people, does this few days processing happen...? she's not considered a frequent traveller... only been to Dubai...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blessedsteph: 1:01am On Aug 19, 2023
So sorry about the refusal. What is the reason for the refusal? The letter should be inside the e colour they used in returning your passport. It’s only when we know their exact reason for refusal then we can know what next to do.
Wonuola111:

Hello boss good evening how is work tnx for the other day they refused my visa and the agent said we need to reapply immediately boss please I want to know if it’s possible to reapply for the next available appointment date

Pls boss I will be glad to have ur contact pls n pls
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by seankafor(m): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2023
Wonuola111:

Hello boss good afternoon thank for the other day boss dey rejected my visa I just received the message from the agent now and i want to know if I can reapply immediately cus that’s what he said that we need to reapply I want to know if it’s possible boss
you used agent? How much did you pay, the agent needs to refund you asap
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Wonuola111(f): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Blessedsteph:
So sorry about the refusal. What is the reason for the refusal? The letter should be inside the e colour they used in returning your passport. It’s only when we know their exact reason for refusal then we can know what next to do.

Boss the agent told me that day said I will not come back that is the reason y dey refuse me and he said this time around his going to stand as a guarantor for me cus he has 3 years stay in France pls bro I need ur assistance tell me if that’s possible pls

Tnx boss he his not yet send me the refusal letter but he said he will what is just saying now is he need to reapply that he don’t need any money from me his looking for next available appointment I will keep you posted boss but still I will be glad to have your number not for disturbing you pls
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blessedsteph: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
Please you can email me.
Why is he in a hurry to reapply? Please insist on seeing your refusal letter first so you know why you were refused.
It would be sad if he reapplies in a hurry without rectifying the reason for this refusal and they refuse you again.
Wonuola111:

Tnx boss he his not yet send me the refusal letter but he said he will what is just saying now is he need to reapply that he don’t need any money from me his looking for next available appointment I will keep you posted boss but still I will be glad to have your number not for disturbing you pls
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jbab: 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jbab: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
Wonuola111:

Boss the agent told me that day said I will not come back that is the reason y dey refuse me and he said this time around his going to stand as a guarantor for me cus he has 3 years stay in France pls bro I need ur assistance tell me if that’s possible pls

The agent is not being honest with you probably because you paid him huge amount of money and he doesn't want to disappoint you. You have the right to reapply as soon as possible but it doesn't guarantee your success.Why are you so desperate to travel to france and why is he standing as a guarantor for you when you are only going on vacation? Are you a frequent traveller ? That's what can increase your chances . It's better you have your situation improves over time before you re-apply rather than being deceived by an unscrupulous agent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Wonuola111(f): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wonuola111:

Good evening boss how is work pls I will love the hear back from you pls because this man wants to reapply and he said by God grace we will get it this time but someone told they are not giving Spain visa now in Lagos but the man did all the documents in Cotonou please guide me boss
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyalai: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
Good day house.

I made enquiry from a travel consultant for France or Italy tourist visa. Response given was being a first time traveler to any of these countries, "there is actually no appointment for first time traveler at the moment". This response was as of 20th August.

How true is this?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kolidave: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wonuola111:

Good evening boss how is work pls I will love the hear back from you pls because this man wants to reapply and he said by God grace we will get it this time but someone told they are not giving Spain visa now in Lagos but the man did all the documents in Cotonou please guide me boss
I don't trust this your agent oooo. I think he is trying to feed on your desperation . so many red flags here and there
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
I don't think it's true .it's same appointment page calendar both first timers and frequent timers have access to, to the best of my knowledge for VFs for France. I don't know about Italy .

sanyalai:
Good day house.

I made enquiry from a travel consultant for France or Italy tourist visa. Response given was being a first time traveler to any of these countries, "there is actually no appointment for first time traveler at the moment". This response was as of 20th August.

How true is this?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wonuola111:

You need to insist on seeing the refusal letter .
I hate to be a bearer of bad news. Even if he re applies and you get a visa.
If you want to go to the UK , Canada , US or Japan , ( I don't know abt other countries ) you will always need to declare all visa refusals and the reason .
He should willingly send you an image of the refusal letter , it doesn't cost him anything unless he has something to hide .

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Wonuola111(f): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
[quote author=puffmama post=125240903][/quote]

Tnx boss I will make sure I posted the letter to you this night presently I’m in Naija all because of this visa and my uae visa will expire by 27th this month right now I don’t even know what to do I’m confused please brothers in the house help me with some advice all ur advice are useful pls should I run back to Dubai cus Naija no be ham at all 🙏🥲
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jbab: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wonuola111:

Tnx boss I will make sure I posted the letter to you this night presently I’m in Naija all because of this visa and my uae visa will expire by 27th this month right now I don’t even know what to do I’m confused please brothers in the house help me with some advice all ur advice are useful pls should I run back to Dubai cus Naija no be ham at all 🙏🥲

For your Best interest return back to base (UAE) if you have the resident permit before the expiration. you have been denied visa, just get your denial letter/information from him for your future visa applications. Don't let the agent waste your time and resources.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Wonuola111(f): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jbab:

For your Best interest return back to base (UAE) if you have the resident permit before the expiration. you have been denied visa, just get your denial letter/information from him for your future visa applications. Don't let the agent waste your time and resources.

Hmmm wahala even the ticket for me to go back now will cost me 800+ because I have to get in b4 27th of this month I’m in trouble Haa this people run my life no helper
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
Return to base and re apply with your permit.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by samtol4(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wonuola111:

Hmmm wahala even the ticket for me to go back now will cost me 800+ because I have to get in b4 27th of this month I’m in trouble Haa this people run my life no helper
Return to your base and reapply from there. I was wondering why you didn't apply from Dubai , this will be easier than applying from Nigeria
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Wonuola111(f): 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
samtol4:
Return to your base and reapply from there. I was wondering why you didn't apply from Dubai , this will be easier than applying from Nigeria

Yes ooo but dey don’t tell me now I need to spend extra money
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Has your niece collected her passport ? I hope she was issued the visa

Please my people, does this few days processing happen...? she's not considered a frequent traveller... only been to Dubai... [/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Drinky: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=puffmama post=125135839]VISA ALERT.

I am the one that had concerns about the September 1st appointment date we got for my daughter and I . We kept on checking daily to find an earlier date.

Visa application submission/ biometrics - Aug 9th

Dispatched to the embassy sms- Aug 9th

Dispatched from embassy to vfs sms- Aug 14th.

Passport delivered - Aug 15th.

Validity - 1 year .

I am grateful to God and I thank everyone here for their contributions.

What God can not do does not exist .

Congratulations! Please what’s the validity of the travel insurance you applied with?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by amaka157: 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
puffmama:
Has your niece collected her passport ? I hope she was issued the visa

Hi mama, she has not received it yet ooo... we don't even know where her passport is now between vfs and ups... Ups told us today that it was sent to vfs ...vfs said ups picked it up... we don confuse like this.. vfs promised to call us tomorrow after they have investigated what really happened... we are keeping fingers crossed now sis... God help us.. thanks a lot for checking
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MadeMan01(m): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2023
amaka157:

Hi mama, she has not received it yet ooo... we don't even know where her passport is now between vfs and ups... Ups told us today that it was sent to vfs ...vfs said ups picked it up... we don confuse like this.. vfs promised to call us tomorrow after they have investigated what really happened... we are keeping fingers crossed now sis... God help us.. thanks a lot for checking
Track it online on UPS website using the number on the UPS courier print out you were given
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by amaka157: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2023
MadeMan01:

Track it online on UPS website using the number on the UPS courier print out you were given

We have done that and also called ups.. they said the passport is back to vfs... we await vfs call today.. thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Drinky: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations! Please what's the duration of health insurance you applied with?

I am the one that had concerns about the September 1st appointment date we got for my daughter and I . We kept on checking daily to find an earlier date.

Validity - 1 year .

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
10 days . We used Axa Mansard and paid abt 6450 each or so.

Drinky:
Congratulations! Please what's the duration of health insurance you applied with?

Validity - 1 year .

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sen2paco: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
Visa alert!
Biometrics: 27/07/23 at TLS Manchester, UK
Tls collection mail: 17/08/23
Royal mail delivery: 18/08/23
Granted for 1 month, multiple entry

4 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by itunuoye: 4:18am On Aug 24, 2023
Good Day Prof in the house. I want to ask an important question. I am intend to submit application for Italy visit visa through Spain embassy. After submission of my application online I found out that the checklist of the required documents to present on appointment day is Spain embassy checklist but am only using them to submit my application. I also saw another checklist from Italy embassy website which is different. Please which one should I follow when submit my Italy visa application through Spain embassy.

Second question. If am going with my son, is it advisable to book our insurance separately or just a family insurance is enough for two family going on tourist. Also the hotel and flight reservation is it okay to book together or separate for each applicant or group.

Thanks for your support

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (386) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Eventus31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.