Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (803848 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
Please someone should help me with site to fill my France visit visa application
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Folarge06(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en/web/france-visas/online-application

damkanlinsin:
Please someone should help me with site to fill my France visit visa application
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Brispy: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
Guy I just realized I made a mistake on the heading of my itinerary I was supposed to edit “ 5 days plans “ to “10 days plans “
And on the same itinerary, I was supposed to add the date of the cruise ship tickets i booked which is 19th of November but mistakenly added the cruise ship details on 21th of November on my itinerary
Submission date was on Tuesday 24th , today being 27th I got a notification from DHL regarding my passport delivery, I should get it either tomorrow or Monday .
What is my chances of getting the visa please? I’m really scared
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Brispy: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
The itinerary has day 1 - 10 plans stated but the heading is “ 5 days plans “ instead of “ 10 days plans “
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 12:39am On Oct 28, 2023
Brispy:
Guy I just realized I made a mistake on the heading of my itinerary I was supposed to edit “ 5 days plans “ to “10 days plans “
And on the same itinerary, I was supposed to add the date of the cruise ship tickets i booked which is 19th of November but mistakenly added the cruise ship details on 21th of November on my itinerary
Submission date was on Tuesday 24th , today being 27th I got a notification from DHL regarding my passport delivery, I should get it either tomorrow or Monday .
What is my chances of getting the visa please? I’m really scared

Please how did you book the cruise ship I have been trying to book also but it’s requesting I pay for two people at once.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Brispy: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2023
On Viator app
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by youngprince111(m): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2023
Goodday Guys, can I enter another Schengen Country directly with France Visa as a Frequent Traveler e.g flying to Belgium directly frm Lagos with France newly issued Visa?
Note: this is my 5th Schengen Visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mercy87(f): 9:55am On Oct 28, 2023
Mobizl:
I used a letter from my parents just to show ties

Please can you show me a sample of this letter? Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2023
Please I have my previous travel in my old passport. Do I need to add the passport to my application or just a copy of the visas and stamps can someone help me out thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by josephb(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2023
You can add it together, VFS used to accept multiple passports those days, I do not know if TLS will.

Regards,

damkanlinsin:
Please I have my previous travel in my old passport. Do I need to add the passport to my application or just a copy of the visas and stamps can someone help me out thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Africankel(m): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
Advisable to first fly to France before proceeding to Belgium. If the visa remains valid for subsequent travel, you can fly directly to any Schengen country without first reaching France.

youngprince111:
Goodday Guys, can I enter another Schengen Country directly with France Visa as a Frequent Traveler e.g flying to Belgium directly frm Lagos with France newly issued Visa?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
Sure how many months or year were u given?

SIR
youngprince111:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2023
Go with the old too

damkanlinsin:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
Brispy:
On Viator app
thank you sir. Did you use dollar card to pay of naira master card. Please help me
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
@Brispy please sir or ma. I’m having issue with which card I can use. My naira debit have been rejected about 3 different cards

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Princessadedayo: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
Hope u know this is just cruise tour not a cruise ship vacation package
Is just one hour or two hours Seine River cruise in paris

quote author=damkanlinsin post=126655029]

Please how did you book the cruise ship I have been trying to book also but it’s requesting I pay for two people at once. [/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Princessadedayo: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
damkanlinsin u can’t use your naira card , it only accept dollar card.
post=126665988:

@Brispy please sir or ma. I’m having issue with which card I can use. My naira debit have been rejected about 3 different cards
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
[quote author=Princessadedayo post=126670828][/quote]

Thank you so much
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
Please is this correct to address the embassy

The Visa Officer,
The Consular General of France
1 Oyinkan Abayomi Drive,
Ikoyi Lagos,
Lagos State,
Nigeria.

Thank you all in advance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Brispy: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
damkanlinsin:

First of all , don’t spend too much money on on . You can get a package for $20-$30
I used my dollar card and you can download chipper to get a dollar card , fund the account and try again .
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 2:28am On Oct 29, 2023
Brispy:

First of all , don’t spend too much money on on . You can get a package for $20-$30
I used my dollar card and you can download chipper to get a dollar card , fund the account and try again .

Thank you so much. Please sir must I pay for a ticket now. Ticket are not refundable. Someone should please help on what to do. My appointment is on Tuesday thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Folarge06(m): 5:44am On Oct 29, 2023
You don't need to pay for ticket.
Just go to Ethiopian Air, KLM/Air France Website and you will see the option to pay at office..Get the confirmation and you are good to go.

damkanlinsin:

Thank you so much. Please sir must I pay for a ticket now. Ticket are not refundable. Someone should please help on what to do. My appointment is on Tuesday thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2023

The Visa Officer,
1 Oyinkan Abayomi Drive,
Ikoyi Lagos,
Lagos State,
Nigeria.

Thank you all in advance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Folarge06(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2023
Yes Correct 💯

damkanlinsin:

The Visa Officer,
1 Oyinkan Abayomi Drive,
Ikoyi Lagos,
Lagos State,
Nigeria.

Thank you all in advance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
Folarge06:
Yes Correct 💯

Thank you so much
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Brispy: 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hello House
So dhl delivered my passport today and I was refused and here is the refusal letter I got …
What does this means and how can it be avoided if I decide to reapply

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
so sad u can repackage and refire

what are the document u submitted q
Brispy:
Hello House
So dhl delivered my passport today and I was refused and here is the refusal letter I got …
What does this means and how can it be avoided if I decide to reapply
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
have you submitted your document

1blackboi:
Hello House I have been selected to volunteer at the Paris 2024 Paralympics.
How will I apply for a visa to volunteer at the Paralympics?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Brispy: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
pufframmy:
so sad u can repackage and refire

what are the document u submitted q
- Itinerary ( which has some typographical errors)
- Tickets to 1 of the 9 activities I intend to do in France , I have No tickets to the other 8 activities, I just wrote it )
- Purpose of travel
- Cac, my id , my company’s letter head introducing myself and tax certificate .
- Past travel visa ( Dubai ) exit and entry stamps
- Flight and hotel reservations
-10million bal 3 months statement of account with $20k dollar account
- 2 separate lands documents with pictures describing the purpose each land serves
- Two cars payment receipts I bought on an auction website
-Travel insurance
Should I have added more ?
My reason for refusal is “ The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable “
I think that has to do with my itinerary ,I’m supposed to travel for 10 days but the heading of the itinerary was “ 5 days travel itinerary for ( my full name ) “ it ought to be written as “ 10 days travel itinerary for ( my full name ) “
And another error on the itinerary is , the only ticket I booked online is scheduled for 19th of November but it was written on the 21st of November , I didn’t even know how I made such mistakes, so I guess all of these errors confused the visa officer
But let me know your opinion guys
I attached a copy of the itinerary for better understanding
I added the tour ticket as well

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Everly14: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
Based on the documents you provided, I didn't find a marriage certificate or birth certificates for children. This absence might suggest you're single, which could have influenced the rejection as it may have left them unconvinced about your family ties.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Brispy: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
Everly14:
Based on the documents you provided, I didn't find a marriage certificate or birth certificates for children. This absence might suggest you're single, which could have influenced the rejection as it may have left them unconvinced about your family ties.
Yes I’m single but that isn’t the reason for refusal otherwise it would have been stated , but what is your opinion ?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
Good evening all please I’m trying to book my appointment after picking a date and I want to make payment it’s say payment filed and later showed this in the screenshot can someone help me out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (388) (Reply)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.