Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,726 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (795039 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (383) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by dehning(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
Good day everyone. I need an honest opinion. I want to attend an event from the 29th October to 3rd November but the earliest date I have for submission is 23rd October. The agent handling it said I won't get response until the 9th November. Is it advisable to proceed or foreit the event?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Princessadedayo: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
zizle87:

Hi please can you dm me your WhatsApp number so we chat. Would be so boring if I’d be traveling alone. My hosts won’t be available much because of work . Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by josephb(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hi,

Where has your BF been before?

Has he been to France several times?
Also does TLS also categorize travellers in the order of

1. First time Traveller -Tourism
2. Frequent Traveller- Tourism
etc.?

I just want to know i have had four (4) Schengen Visas previously.

Regards,

zizle87:

From my own experience, with all the necessary documents and even an invitation and sponsorship letter, I believe they are being very strict this period. They are mostly giving frequent travelers and right now even those in that category are being scrutinized. I was meant to travel with my Boyfriend who is a frequent traveler and still had an invitation letter as well yet was denied twice. The essence of the trip is ruined and I almost decided not to travel anymore if not that our host put in a lot to have us visit. It’s frustrating.
We tried sending an appeal and no response. Just apply again because to appeal you have to have a very strong reason as to why you want to visit. I wish they could read minds because people like me don’t even want to stay past 2 weeks . The profiling this period is crazy .

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Princessadedayo: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
I will advice you to reapply and this time give your application a purpose , I means a strong purpose of traveling
E.g you are going for a cruise ship vacation to tour Europe
Or is for your birthday or wedding anniversary

Secondly , croosscheck your payslips and statement of account (use your salary account so your montly pay can reflect in your account and is the payslip stamped by your account department

The introduction letter from your office , it is written on your office letterhead paper.

Do you get a pension letter from your pension provider

Finally, your cover letter has to be well written
Please, don't just be in an hurry to reapply. Check and cross all the T's

quote author=Ebukaltd post=126355770]Please I want to know the steps to appeal a refusal. I was refused tourist Schengen visa for France based on

”the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable“

Also

”there are reasonable doubts as to the reliability, the authenticity of the supporting documents submitted or the veracity of their contents“

Bear in mind I work for government agency and submitted letters of appointment, pension, leave letter and pay slips and 3 months bank statement of about 6m, 1 month travel insurance.
The application was for a 5 day short visit which included book on hold of 3 major tours, return flight ticket and hotel reservation for the 5 days.

They said I could appeal but I don't know how to go about it.

Please any help would be appreciated. The trip is next month and self sponsored.

Thanks 🙏🏿
[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by zizle87(f): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
josephb:
Hi,

Where has your BF been before?

Has he been to France several times?
Also does TLS also categorize travellers in the order of

1. First time Traveller -Tourism
2. Frequent Traveller- Tourism
etc.?

I just want to know i have had four (4) Schengen Visas previously.

Regards,

He has been to the Uk several times but not any of the Schengen countries. We had applied when vfs was still handling applications so yes there was the 1st time traveller / frequent traveler option. I heard TLS doesn’t categorize though.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zazozhe2022(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2023
Good day house please is there any links or where I can get information about France study visas. Masters degree
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by zizle87(f): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2023
Good morning everyone. Please can anybody explain the difference between these? Asking for a friend

Short stay visé
Short stay primo

Tourism Visé
Tourism Primo
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aminubala20(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
Visa Alert
First time traveler to shengen area
Biometric date: 06/10/2023
Collection date: 13/10/2023
Center: TLS Abuja
Purpose of travel: my employer is sponsoring my travel to France to attend a conference.
Documents submitted:
-10 months payslip
- 10 months statement of account (almost 200 pages) with a good balance
- cover letter
- hotel reservation
-flight reservation
- expired and new UK visa
- Rwanda entry and exit stamp
- Emolument letter
- letter of introduction from employer
- invitation letter by the conference organizer to my employer
- Registration slip for the conference
- two land properties documents
- health insurance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by bomly(f): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/fra/interim

Please how do I book appointment to submit my France Visa application?

I was meant to travel to UK but upon getting to the airport I was told i needed a transit Visa.

I am in Lagos and would like to submit a Transit Visa application
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Princessadedayo: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
I have received numerous inquiries on cruiseship vacation. so I feel compelled to post them here. I've discovered that many people are unaware of cruise ship vacations. So allow me. Outline the advantages.

1. Unmatched Variety of Destinations: A cruise vacation opens up a world of possibilities. Picture yourself waking up to breathtaking views of the Mediterranean, or immersing yourself in the rich cultural heritage of Europe's historic cities. With cruises, you can effortlessly visit multiple destinations and make the most of your precious vacation time.
2. -Inclusive Luxury: Cruises are renowned for their exceptional service and luxurious amenities. From elegant cabins , to pools and spas
3.Stress-Free Travel: One of the best aspects of a cruise vacation is the simplicity it offers. Say goodbye to the hassles of planning transportation, accommodation, and even meals at each destination. On a cruise, everything is conveniently organized for you. Unpack once, and your floating hotel will take you effortlessly from one magnificent location to another. It's a carefree way to travel, allowing you to relax and enjoy every moment without worry
4. Unforgettable Experiences: Imagine waking up to stunning sunrises over the ocean, witnessing breathtaking sunsets from the deck, and being surrounded by the vastness of the sea. Cruises provide unique experiences.
5. Connecting with People: Cruises offer a fantastic opportunity to meet and connect with fellow travelers from all around the world. Engage in conversations, share stories, and create lasting friendships.
6) it gives your visa application a purpose of Traveling
If you’re seriously considering taking a cruise vacation, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Please note, that I’m not a travel agent , so if you re not ready, don’t contact me
Am just doing this , to saves people for stress and enjoy luxury with little money

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ebukaltd: 6:31am On Oct 14, 2023
Thanks Princess,

Bit wouldn't it be easier to make an appeal? All the things you stated was provided by me. I had about 3 tours booked which I submitted.

I feel they may seem to think I submitted fake account statement or my documents are all fake which I'm willing to contest by making an appeal.
What do you think?

Princessadedayo:
I will advice you to reapply and this time give your application a purpose , I means a strong purpose of traveling
E.g you are going for a cruise ship vacation to tour Europe
Or is for your birthday or wedding anniversary

Secondly , croosscheck your payslips and statement of account (use your salary account so your montly pay can reflect in your account and is the payslip stamped by your account department

The introduction letter from your office , it is written on your office letterhead paper.

Do you get a pension letter from your pension provider

Finally, your cover letter has to be well written
Please, don't just be in an hurry to reapply. Check and cross all the T's

quote author=Ebukaltd post=126355770]Please I want to know the steps to appeal a refusal. I was refused tourist Schengen visa for France based on

”the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable“

Also

”there are reasonable doubts as to the reliability, the authenticity of the supporting documents submitted or the veracity of their contents“

Bear in mind I work for government agency and submitted letters of appointment, pension, leave letter and pay slips and 3 months bank statement of about 6m, 1 month travel insurance.
The application was for a 5 day short visit which included book on hold of 3 major tours, return flight ticket and hotel reservation for the 5 days.

They said I could appeal but I don't know how to go about it.

Please any help would be appreciated. The trip is next month and self sponsored.

Thanks 🙏🏿
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ebukaltd: 7:03am On Oct 14, 2023
Please I'm interested in this, can I send you an email

Purpleivy:

I’m about to pay for my 1hour cruise tickets too, it’s 19k in naira. Pick up from Eiffel Tower. You can get tickets on bateaux mouches or I can help if you don’t mind.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by agathacally: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2023
Anyone applied for a visa from sept 19th at Vfs and gotten their passport ?

Yet to get any update after the passport received at embassy mail
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by bomly(f): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2023
Can anyone help me with the link for booking an appointment?

I have filled my application form online I don't know how to proceed to booking an appointment

to submit my application. Is this online or I have to go to VFS
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ebukaltd: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2023
bomly:
Can anyone help me with the link for booking an appointment?

I have filled my application form online I don't know how to proceed to booking an appointment

to submit my application. Is this online or I have to go to VFS
Ajalalomo:

You can go to the TLScontact website now to schedule appointments for any dates after October 3, 2023.

Lagos:
https://visas-fr.tlscontact.com/visa/ng/ngLGV2fr/home#

Or

Abuja:
https://visas-fr.tlscontact.com/visa/ng/ngABV2fr/home

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zazozhe2022(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
zizle87:
Please I need a travel buddy. I finally got my visa after my 3rd application. I was denied twice even with an invitation. Infact the story is one kind. Who is traveling in November? . The person I planned my trip with didn’t get a visa so it might be a solo trip for me ☹️. Please also does anybody have an idea of what dates are currently available for appointment. Thanks

I will be traveling by Dec. if you are a single lady oooo 🤣🤣🤣. If na man dey your dey lol. Send me a PM.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Saviouro: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm about to start the process of applying for France visa for me and my infant, do I need to fill a separate application form for my child? Thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by beautyuche: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
Congratulations.

Please how did you go about flight reservation. Can any one help with clarification.

aminubala20:
Visa Alert
Purpose of travel: my employer is sponsoring my travel to France to attend a conference.
Documents submitted:
-10 months payslip
- cover letter
- hotel reservation
-flight reservation
- Emolument letter
- health insurance.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aminubala20(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
beautyuche:
Congratulations.

Please how did you go about flight reservation. Can any one help with clarification.

I paid someone who works in a travel company 5k to get the flight reservation for my journey
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by thelma76(f): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
agathacally:
Anyone applied for a visa from sept 19th at Vfs and gotten their passport ?

Yet to get any update after the passport received at embassy mail

Yes. My colleagues submitted on this date at VFS for French visa (first time Travellers) and they’ve gotten their passports

Note! Most of them weren’t contacted and I guess this is largely due to the transition to TLS. They just stormed TLS claiming they received phone calls and voila, their passports were there and had been there for a while. They had to do this because their travel dates were so close. One person got a call though out of 8 smiley. So do with this info what you will

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by embee430(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
The embassy is even yet to reply to my request to borrow my passport for 1 day. It's 35 days now since I did biometrics and what I need the passport for is in 3 days. I'm confused why Belgian embassy takes this long. They should reject the visa rather than keep someone passport for so long. You're lucky yours came out

Purpleivy:
Testimony time: I’m so excited, got my visa within 6days 💃 even though the issue I had made me lose hope in it but it turned out in my Favor. I had requested for withdrawal of my passport because I needed it urgently and I was informed that my application will be terminated completely which I agreed to in the mail I sent to them. I went to TLS yesterday to pick up my passport and I saw the visa in it.
Thank you everyone and Africankel for the mail info
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by agathacally: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
thelma76:

Yes. My colleagues submitted on this date at VFS for French visa (first time Travellers) and they’ve gotten their passports

Note! Most of them weren’t contacted and I guess this is largely due to the transition to TLS. They just stormed TLS claiming they received phone calls and voila, their passports were there and had been there for a while. They had to do this because their travel dates were so close. One person got a call though out of 8 smiley. So do with this info what you will

Tls in lagos ?

I’m not based in Lagos or Abuja . I submitted at Vfs Victoria island lagos . Which of the TLs office did they go to ? Trying to figure out which of the office I’ll go to

Also when did they go to pick it and do you have any idea whom I’ll speak to when I go there?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Everly14: 3:32am On Oct 17, 2023
Hello,

I seek your permission to discuss an issue. I am in the process of applying for an Italian visa. While trying to schedule a submission date for my application, I encounter an issue. Although it seems that all dates are available, I cannot select any date. Even when opting for December, it doesn't advance to the next stage. I would greatly appreciate your assistance.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Johnomoreg(m): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
Please house who is experiencing this issue
I did France biometric fàmily package, me my wife and 12 yr old son in VFS lekki since 20th of September till now my passport is not out, am very worried about it because my travel date is near ......the delay is much.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Johnomoreg(m): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
aminubala20:
Visa Alert
Documents submitted:
-10 months payslip
- cover letter
- hotel reservation
-flight reservation
- Emolument letter
- health insurance.

Congratulations I submitted since 20th of September till now no reply from embassy, am very worried, it tourist package for family..me my wife and son.. do u really no the cause of delay
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by agathacally: 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
I’ve picked up the passport with the visa

It was 10 days validity so it expires in 3 day 🤣🤣🤭. Waste of money and effort

They also asked me to report back when o come back from my trip. So I told them at TLs that I won’t be able to travel so they noted it

I’ll apply again . Hopefully they give me . This one wasn’t my fault

Thank you Thelma , If not for your reply, my passport would still be sitting at TLS
It was issued since 5th October

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
Please is it possible for me to sponsor my child’s friend. I want to apply for renewal for I and my kids France visa and he will be traveling with us . He is in the same university with one of my kids . Is it possible for me to sponsor him ? And also on tls website since I and my kids are frequent travelers , and I am including him as we are all applying as a group , can I book his appointment with us ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Johnomoreg(m): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
agathacally:
I’ve picked up the passport with the visa

It was 10 days validity so it expires in 3 day 🤣🤣🤭. Waste of money and effort

They also asked me to report back when o come back from my trip. So I told them at TLs that I won’t be able to travel so they noted it

I’ll apply again . Hopefully they give me . This one wasn’t my fault

Thank you Thelma , If not for your reply, my passport would still be sitting at TLS
It was issued since 5th October

I will go check mine since 20th of September
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by agathacally: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2023
Johnomoreg:

I will go check mine since 20th of September

You should . Especially if you submitted at Vfs
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Johnomoreg(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2023
agathacally:

You should . Especially if you submitted at Vfs

I have gotten mine passport back to from TLS
They refuse me and my family visa😌😌
Should I real apply now or wait for some weeks. Thank u all
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by josephb(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hi,

Any prior travel history?

Regards,

Johnomoreg:

I have gotten mine passport back to from TLS
They refuse me and my family visa😌😌
Should I real apply now or wait for some weeks. Thank u all

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (383) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.