Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (795028 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (383) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by slimmiee(f): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
Just got my passport today.
Appointment date 9th of October. Was denied visa. Reason was - you have not provided proof of sufficient means of substance for the duration of the intended stay. I indicated that my trip is sponsored and provided all the necessary documents, my sponsor's bank statement, invitation letter stating he will sponsor my trip and be responsible for me during my stay there. I also provided my employment letter, no objection letter, bank statements. Has anyone had this experience and when applying again what did you do differently? does anyone have any idea what to do next. Please 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
Please I need advise on this please
meljoe:
Please is it possible for me to sponsor my child’s friend. I want to apply for renewal for I and my kids France visa and he will be traveling with us . He is in the same university with one of my kids . Is it possible for me to sponsor him ? And also on tls website since I and my kids are frequent travelers , and I am including him as we are all applying as a group , can I book his appointment with us ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
it always be within a month check the last date of expiration
agathacally:
I’ve picked up the passport with the visa

It was 10 days validity so it expires in 3 day 🤣🤣🤭. Waste of money and effort

They also asked me to report back when o come back from my trip. So I told them at TLs that I won’t be able to travel so they noted it

I’ll apply again . Hopefully they give me . This one wasn’t my fault

Thank you Thelma , If not for your reply, my passport would still be sitting at TLS
It was issued since 5th October
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
when did you apply and is ur bank over 3 million plus
Johnomoreg:

I have gotten mine passport back to from TLS
They refuse me and my family visa😌😌
Should I real apply now or wait for some weeks. Thank u all
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cutelukz: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cutelukz: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
Duration of stay is different from the expiration date of the visa. It's possible the 10 days you are talking about is the duration of stay. Check the expiration date. It's usually from one month.
agathacally:
I’ve picked up the passport with the visa

It was 10 days validity so it expires in 3 day 🤣🤣🤭. Waste of money and effort

They also asked me to report back when o come back from my trip. So I told them at TLs that I won’t be able to travel so they noted it

I’ll apply again . Hopefully they give me . This one wasn’t my fault

Thank you Thelma , If not for your reply, my passport would still be sitting at TLS
It was issued since 5th October

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Africankel(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
meljoe:

It is possible. If he is a minor, get a consent letter from both of the child's parents, their passport data page and a copy of his birth certificate.

If he's not a minor, no need for the above requirements. But be sure to write in your cover letter that you'll be 100 percent responsible for his travel.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Okay thank you , when booking an appointment at tls , can I book him for frequent traveller with us ? As I am booking an applying as a group

Africankel:

It is possible. If he is a minor, get a consent letter from both of the child's parents, their passport data page and a copy of his birth certificate.

If he's not a minor, no need for the above requirements. But be sure to write in your cover letter that you'll be 100 percent responsible for his travel.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Africankel(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
meljoe:
Okay thank you , when booking an appointment at tls , can I book him for frequent traveller with us ? As I am booking an applying as a group

Yes
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by agathacally: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
cutelukz:
Duration of stay is different from the expiration date of the visa. It's possible the 10 days you are talking about is the duration of stay. Check the expiration date. It's usually from one month.

No it’s not

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
He’s not hearing same surname as us , are you sure I can book him under frequent ? And it’s no longer at vfs oh but tls ? You know Tls people can be funny and are different from Vfs

Africankel:

Yes
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by josephb(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hello,

From VFS experience, you cannot book him under Frequent Traveler since he is not, but you can submit together same day and same time if there is a document to back up you are all together.

Regards,

meljoe:
He’s not hearing same surname as us , are you sure I can book him under frequent ? And it’s no longer at vfs oh but tls ? You know Tls people can be funny and are different from Vfs

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 12:41am On Oct 19, 2023
Hmmm when I did with vfs I booked all my kids as frequent traveller under me and it wasn’t a problem oh

josephb:
Hello,

From VFS experience, you cannot book him under Frequent Traveler since he is not, but you can submit together same day and same time if there is a document to back up you are all together.

Regards,

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Africankel(m): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2023
meljoe:

True true, TLS wahala plenty. If it's possible to get same date for you as frequent traveller and him as first timer, that'll be safer, that way you can all submit together.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ah hmmmm , I already booked him under frequent under one group ,I paid for everyone at once should I call them to inform them ?
Africankel:

True true, TLS wahala plenty. If it's possible to get same date for you as frequent traveller and him as first timer, that'll be safer, that way you can all submit together.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blackfinegirl(f): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
I don't know if anyone has experienced this, but the tls webiste keeps saying my phone no is incorrect. did anyone experience this?

maybe I am using a ring format
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aminubala20(m): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
Blackfinegirl:
I don't know if anyone has experienced this, but the tls webiste keeps saying my phone no is incorrect. did anyone experience this?

maybe I am using a ring format
Use a number that starts with 080
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Africankel(m): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
meljoe:
Ah hmmmm , I already booked him under frequent under one group ,I paid for everyone at once should I call them to inform them ?

Lol, no need to call them. I'm certain it won't be a problem. The highest they'll do is ask for extra pay at the center.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mobizl: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
Visa Alert!!!!
Tlscontact Adeola Odeku, VI, Lagos
Bio: 11th Oct. 2023
Collection: 19th Oct. 2023.

Docs:
Filled Cerfa form,
Passport Photo
Work Docs like Letter of introduction, Office ID Card
3 months Bank statement
Statement from Pension managers
Utility Bill
Photos of Past Vacations.
All entry and exist stamps
All past visas
Evidence of ties like letter from Spouse or Parent
Tax certificate
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Oh okay , thank you

Africankel:

Lol, no need to call them. I'm certain it won't be a problem. The highest they'll do is ask for extra pay at the center.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Congratulations

Is there an option for delivery or it has to be collection ?

Mobizl:
Visa Alert!!!!
Tlscontact Adeola Odeku, VI, Lagos
Bio: 11th Oct. 2023
Collection: 19th Oct. 2023.

Docs:
Filled Cerfa form,
Passport Photo
Work Docs like Letter of introduction, Office ID Card
3 months Bank statement
Statement from Pension managers
Utility Bill
Photos of Past Vacations.
All entry and exist stamps
All past visas
Evidence of ties like letter from Spouse or Parent
Tax certificate

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mobizl: 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
I guess there is an option for delivery because it was stated in my ready for collection mail.

They stated that those who paid for courier would receive their passport within 24 business hours
meljoe:
Congratulations

Is there an option for delivery or it has to be collection ?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Oh okay , how did you do flight reservation ?

Mobizl:
I guess there is an option for delivery because it was stated in my ready for collection mail.

They stated that those who paid for courier would receive their passport within 24 business hours
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
Please how can I do flight reservation ? I normally use wakanow and click on pay at bank but now that option is not there , just pay by card or bank transfer . Please how can I get flight reservation please ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mobizl: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
I paid someone for the ticket, hotel reservation and tours

[quote author=meljoe post=126503971]Oh okay , how did you do flight reservation ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
Oh okay
Mobizl:
I paid someone for the ticket, hotel reservation and tours

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Africankel(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
meljoe:
Please how can I do flight reservation ? I normally use wakanow and click on pay at bank but now that option is not there , just pay by card or bank transfer . Please how can I get flight reservation please ?

Use Air France and choose to pay at their office for additional $25. You'll get the reservation in your email. (No, you don't have to pay anything).

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
Thank you very much

Africankel:

Use Air France and choose to pay at their office for additional $25. You'll get the reservation in your email. (No, you don't have to pay anything).
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 5:37am On Oct 20, 2023
meljoe:

Yes, if he / she is less than 18 years old, then you will need approval letter from his / her parents.

If you’re packaging the application together, you guys can book appointment together under the frequent traveler appointment slot.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2023
Good morning , yes I did just that . For his documents just school documents he needs just like for my son right ? He doesn’t need birth certificate ?

Ashirioluwa:

Yes, if he / she is less than 18 years old, then you will need approval letter from his / her parents.

If you’re packaging the application together, you guys can book appointment together under the frequent traveler appointment slot.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
meljoe:
Good morning , yes I did just that . For his documents just school documents he needs just like for my son right ? He doesn’t need birth certificate ?

The application is ok with or without his birth certificate.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by embee430(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
Africankel:

They replied my email the next day, and I picked up almost immediately.

Hello @afrikankel, I had borrowed the passport and was advised to pickup at TLS. The TLS guy advised that I should return it directly to the embassy. Kindly guide the effective way of doing ghis. Do I just take it to the embassy without an appointment? I have asked them to guide me through email but yet to receive a response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (383) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.