Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? (14047 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by eremy: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2012
Ucheosefoh: Mine is trust I cant trust any gal again
Why limit yourself?
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by mmmustapha(m): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2012
Mine r uncountable, am still suffering. I don't knw when will I finish my NYSC 4 her

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Freeopod(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2012
Stole a new kitchen utensil at home to give ma gf

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by harlos: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2012
Freddieyankee:

Your own bad ooo.... Travel money ke
he never lose cos dey still dey together

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Punteke(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2012
BIGVAJINA: i stole my dad's boxer shorts for a guy.
i laugh any time i recall that. drop yours grin

OMG!! shocked..laff don scarra my belle oo.. grin
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by ajailer(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2012
Mine is still on...i ll tell u guys wen its over
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Punteke(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2012
Well they are so many, buh I can remember stealing my mums perfume that she bought in yankee and gave to her as a birthday present undecided..
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by passionate88: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2012
Wit all d stories wey me dey hear, luv b like wayo to me.. Give gal money b4 u blow, u give ha money anoda man go still dey blow, u try go meet anoda gal, she go say u dey unfaithful that all men are d same.. I pray make I no fall in love o.. Bt love is inevitable.. It must surely happen
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by ZUBBYNWA(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2012
nearly killed my follow guy who slap her because of her bad mouth...................smh
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by omicron(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2012
locust01: Oh lord, i s*** her p****.
Like you stole her purse? grin grin Berra confess to her shocked

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by larrymoore(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2012
While in PH to see my lady I miss my m.sc project defence, carry over because of lv.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2012
Wore trouser for the first time just to impress him on our 1st date...each time I remember that,I laugh my ass out. Things we do for love sha *smh*

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 19, 2012
Bought suya for her,when she was eating it,I was picking the onions.

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Cecero(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2012
I carried her on my back across a flooded road while people were jeering at me on the street. I knelt down on the road and was practically crying before her on one valentine night that she I discovered she left me lonely while having some nice time with another guy. She don marry now though I was the one who did the dropping tongue tongue tongue
There was also this other chick I had to rush over my paper in the exam hall so I could help her out in her own. She jilted me when we came back the next semester.
story 2u plenty.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by dabrake(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2012
That was in my 100L. She told me she needed N15k for her upkeep and that I should give her. Had no money then(home and abroad). Lied to my mum that I needed cash to sort some courses. Got N15k from my mum, spent N100 'cos I was hungry. She still para for over 2hrs sey I comot N100 use chop.

6 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by rexpet: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2012
Bought suya for her,when she was eating it,I was picking the onions.
Can't stop laughing....Fool For Love
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2012
dabrake: That was in my 100L. She told me she needed N15k for her upkeep and that I should give her. Had no money then(home and abroad). Lied to my mum that I needed cash to sort some courses. Got N15k from my mum, spent N100 'cos I was hungry. She still para for over 2hrs sey I comot N100 use chop.

If to say you no be my guy, you for chop hot slap now now... angry

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Born2beRich1(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2012
Spent several of thousands of naira for her( yes is true) but she had interior motives...I never knew her motto was " Get rich or die trying".. angry
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by chux76(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2012
190: Sending a Nigerian girl 200naira glo recharge card
That was the-last time I heard from her

Lol..U fall mugu..Lol
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by ganzydon(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2012
I think I send her money when I've not seen her
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by yemstok(m): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2012
dabrake: That was in my 100L. She told me she needed N15k for her upkeep and that I should give her. Had no money then(home and abroad). Lied to my mum that I needed cash to sort some courses. Got N15k from my mum, spent N100 'cos I was hungry. She still para for over 2hrs sey I comot N100 use chop.

This is the best so far
*can't stop laughing* grin grin grin grin grin
*still laughing* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by StarblackM: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2012
Sold my shares at IBTC(when shares were shares) for her...and today she is my ex.what a world.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by ucyoma(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2012
using part of my sch fees 2 take a gal out
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by mkoabiola: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2012
I stole my sister xpensive new jeans and gave to my babe as her birthday gift.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2012
Laila Ikeji: spent the night wt him on our university's football field! Crazy sh*t!! as snake no bite us dat day.
u should have spent d night wit him in d mutuary not only field.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
There must be a reason why
she was double dating we break up after I found out that she is dating a working class guy after 2 years of our relationship never know she is dating both of us at the same time untill I found out, ask her why she is hiding her relationship with the guy who she introduce 2 me as her cousin she said that they relationship is nt serious untill now that he is her fiance I have 2 end it. She is the best gal I have even date benefit a lot 4rm her but she have 2 go and I have since moved on
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2012
R

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by bariyakat(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2012
Too many to mention!
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2012
I stole my mum money to send recharge card to her. She did not even call to say tanx, i repay her wit her own coins sha.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Iaz93: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2012
you chop punny?
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by nosagold(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2012
I smoked igbo becuz of love.....she asked me Ť☺ smoke and I had to do it jux to prove to her hw much I love her lol
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by bknight: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2012
cheesy

even those dat sound reasonable with their comments do dumb thinngs too? grin grin grin strength of a woman!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship / My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy / How To Make Her Feel Like A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.