Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? (13881 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by dabrake(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
@idowuogbo, shey you kwa never do silly thing for your bobo before? You just dey here dey e-laugh like sey your own no go plenty like my own.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
dabrake: @idowuogbo, shey you kwa never do silly thing for your bobo before? You just dey here dey e-laugh like sey your own no go plenty like my own.
Looolzz.. Brodamus! If I talk hen? U go yab me tire I swear! No comments for now...
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by kavey10(m): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
C'mon, Idowuogbo, what is the meaning of this na, you just dey e-laugh peepz here who are just being honest bout their experiences and you never yarn your own! It aint fair you know?
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
kavey10: C'mon, Idowuogbo, what is the meaning of this na, you just dey e-laugh peepz here who are just being honest bout their experiences and you never yarn your own! It aint fair you know?
Hehehe.. Stop making noise joor! tongue cheesy
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by dabrake(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Looolzz.. Brodamus! If I talk hen? U go yab me tire I swear! No comments for now...
if id fit follow do crazy things,
then my mumuish must be pardoned
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
dabrake: if id fit follow do crazy things,
then my mumuish must be pardoned
Lmao, meaning? undecided grin
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Freddieyankee(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
norris1980: Freddieyankee, all in the name of love.

My broda no b small thing
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
Play monkey post football with a girl in her compound alone as their neighbor watched and laughed at the Otondo boy(Me). Play monkey post WITH matured babe when i suppose dey shine punany.SMH.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by dabrake(m): 12:10am On Nov 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmao, meaning? undecided grin
as in, if that kain thing fit do a whole ragga muffin like you, then, me no suppose dey shame sey e do me. Infact, I go post another silly one.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by seuntola: 12:21am On Nov 20, 2012
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by aries26(m): 12:44am On Nov 20, 2012
Movingcoil: I can remember only two; the first was my immediate ex, I visited her at ebonyi, during our sex session, I noticed she had an infection, i didn't let her know or maybe she knew but didn't know it was an infection, I used cos of it and came back to ebonyi with my final year project money of up 2 30k 4 dat disease 2 treat it but she misunderstood me and I got angry, yabbed her seriously about it, she wanted 2 eat all d money instead of using it 4 d main purpose, I later'on heard from one of her friends dat she jokingly told she wanted to give me a break cos I was too sentimental why her main reason was cos she had a fling for one ebsu guy like dat. All other tnz na tori, the second one is my present gf. The elder sister wanted to be in control of our relationship but I outsmarted her so she hated me 4 dat and started telling my gf so many nasty things dat I said about her, that was all lies cos she just wanted 2 make my gf hate me cos she saw dat my gf was so stuck into me so wat I did 2 reclaim dat trust was 2 go 2 my gfs house wid tears, knelt down and slit my left arm wid a razor blade in front of her b4 she could stop me and it worked cos she started crying also saying dat she never believed the sister and dat she had never seen my kind of person b4. Also wen she had her menses and the thing was disturbing her, during dat time d parents travelled, she called me 2 keep her company on dat friday, I slept over and in the morning around 5am, I woke up, washed all her clothes, d mums cloth and d immediate younger sister's clothes, went to market dat saturday and cooked for her and her immediate younger sis, d elser sis dosen't stay wid dem, she was at school den, also and even till now am doing more crazy tnz cos the spell hasn't worn off
U be Papa Jazz man. I pity you
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by aries26(m): 1:08am On Nov 20, 2012
Back then in the University I bought a VCD player for a girl. Not long after that she left me. I didn't even see her bra talk less of her pant.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by cassyrooy(m): 1:39am On Nov 20, 2012
[quote
author=mascot87]Mine was very crazy,i fell in love with a girl in jss3
but did not let her know about it. I always taught about her every day
but couldnt express my feelings to her, This continued till first term
exam came,i was not reading my book but only ruminating within me the
love iI had for her. I failed my first term exam with zero credit,my dad
asked me to go back to jss2. Till today,she still didnt know abt my
feeling for her then. How iI wish I could see her today and let her know
kiss[/quote] you didn't control dos masculine genes of urs. mine was till date i'm still planin how i'm goin to express my love for her after six(6) yrs witout makin her mad @ME, i even stole promotion exam question paper so dat she can promote to SS3. I wish it was dat easy
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by timocruzcmbb(m): 6:27am On Nov 20, 2012
I bought christmas cloth for a girl that almost all my guys have sleep with and she told everybody what I did.till today my guy no won live that story oo them dey always use am yab me and them they add more to always make me angry.
Second I fall in love with the girl and she come dey use me dey blow yaga girl where be say na she first love me.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 20, 2012
I gave my girlfriend my only phone, without hope of getting a new one

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Agbgift(f): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2012
Middle of dis year I collected sm iteams from a friend for my bf, worth more than 100k which am paying thru my nose for nw. I also buy recharge cards for him all d tym. A job I dnt ave, its only God dat hs providing for me to pay nw 4 d huge debt am into. Bf no longer picks my calls and has changed location. Guess I was stupid. But I keep praying to God for him daat he realise his mistake soonest.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by 2sexy(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2012
Agbgift: Middle of dis year I collected sm iteams from a friend for my bf, worth more than 100k which am paying thru my nose for nw. A job I dnt ave, its only God dat hs providing for me to pay nw. Bf no longer picks my calls and has changed location. Guess I was stupid. But I keep praying to God for him daat he realise his mistake soonest.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sorry sis... let him be. Like I once told one f00l like him, "Life has a way of dealing with people like you"
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by kaycay(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2012
My GF broke up with me 1 day after i paid for her BIS and Bought her a new Blackeberry
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by 2sexy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
lol... Theif. That is what she is. I go hate that kind person for life
kaycay: My GF broke up with me 1 day after i paid for her BIS and Bought her a new Blackeberry
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Frostyzone(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
Cried like a baby when my gurlfriend dumped me. Hey! Just kidding!
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2012
I walked from mile2 to okota because i had used all d money on me to pay for ha cab to Agbara estate.... My brothers laugh at me today....
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by mrscolite(f): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wot? U crazieeeee!

grin that's what everyone thinks grin
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Coolval222(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
dabrake: as in, if that kain thing fit do a whole ragga muffin like you, then, me no suppose dey shame sey e do me. Infact, I go post another silly one.
hmmmm
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by yemstok(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
bridgebaby: Fell in love with this lovely virgin. in the heat of emotional 'evry evry', she begged me to enter her and disv..... her, but i hesitated, claiming that i love her too much to do it to her then that i will wait till when we are married. 6 months along the line we broke up. a month after we broke up, her new boyfriend had already started chopping seriously. To think i will learn from that, i didnt. i met this pretty ebony again who wasnt a virgin though, but she was tough to catch, claiming that she knew that i just wanted to chop her and run. well, i finally caught her and in the heat of another romantic "evry evry", she was already at the 'breaking point climax', when she asked me if i was enjoying it and i said i wasnt, cos i wanted her to be the one to enjoy as i was using my fingers instead of my JT. i claimed that i love her enough not to enter her until our wedding and i wanted to prove that i wasnt just there to 'chop and run'. she enjoyed every moment of that experience that day, while i just sat there looking foolishly in love. i never had the opportunity like that again with her and right now, she is married to some other guy with a baby! angry angry angry angry cant be foolish like that no more. Any babe that crosses my path now should BEWARE. I AM A WOUNDED SNAKE!!!! angry angry angry angry

O BOY! shocked shocked shocked YOU FOOLISH GAN O!
Once Bitten twice shy they said but you proved the archaic idiom wrong
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Egelife(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
Can't forget this, it happened with my first love. I trekked to school 4 a whole week to save up money to duplicate our house key cos by then we were both caged inside the house, at night(around 11pm) I would use my key 2 get out of the house, scale our wall not to wake the two gate men (We were close neighbours seperated by d wall) just to b with her since her mum always travels and she is left at home with the househelps. This happened for months randomly, the day it stopped was on a faithful day my dad woke up unexpected at night and I was missing, he alerted my mum, they were so scared and they searched 4 me every where that they had to report to d police station that late hour, they panicked all through the night. My litte sister seeing how frustrated they were had to open up saying I could b at my girlfreind's house and they hurriedly moved into the house and there I was sleeping like a fool, I was giving d beating and embarasment of my life as my girlfriend watched.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 22, 2012
Another one that happened to me back in my uni days: was shining my girlfriends kongo, after a few rounds soundtrack change from my name (a yoruba name) to chinedu..... because i was madly in love with ha, i bone.... Eventually she go collect camisole from another man na like 6 hours she use... She come day tell me say "love is forgiving, love is understanding......." kicked her randy pus.. Out, now she's begging to come back.... She day claim say she don re-virginize. I wonder what dat means.... I no do o
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Youngpo413: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2014
Koolking: Making her know she was everything to me and putting all my eggs in one basket because of trust. All water under the bridge now. Still shattered by her...there is really a thin line between love and hate. Karma is still a bitttch
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Youngpo413: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
Movingcoil: I can remember only two; the first was my immediate ex, I visited her at ebonyi, during our sex session, I noticed she had an infection, i didn't let her know or maybe she knew but didn't know it was an infection, I used cos of it and came back to ebonyi with my final year project money of up 2 30k 4 dat disease 2 treat it but she misunderstood me and I got angry, yabbed her seriously about it, she wanted 2 eat all d money instead of using it 4 d main purpose, I later'on heard from one of her friends dat she jokingly told she wanted to give me a break cos I was too sentimental why her main reason was cos she had a fling for one ebsu guy like dat. All other tnz na tori, the second one is my present gf. The elder sister wanted to be in control of our relationship but I outsmarted her so she hated me 4 dat and started telling my gf so many nasty things dat I said about her, that was all lies cos she just wanted 2 make my gf hate me cos she saw dat my gf was so stuck into me so wat I did 2 reclaim dat trust was 2 go 2 my gfs house wid tears, knelt down and slit my left arm wid a razor blade in front of her b4 she could stop me and it worked cos she started crying also saying dat she never believed the sister and dat she had never seen my kind of person b4. Also wen she had her menses and the thing was disturbing her, during dat time d parents travelled, she called me 2 keep her company on dat friday, I slept over and in the morning around 5am, I woke up, washed all her clothes, d mums cloth and d immediate younger sister's clothes, went to market dat saturday and cooked for her and her immediate younger sis, d elser sis dosen't stay wid dem, she was at school den, also and even till now am doing more crazy tnz cos the spell hasn't worn off

na wao
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by DickoElemi(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chaiiii...u guys did all dis, just because of love? Hmmm...love is in a serious trouble, and wicked lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Giving You Free Sex And You Think You're Using Me? Big BOOBS Abuja Lady / Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa / Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.