Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? (14054 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by dabrake(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2012
yemstok:

This is the best so far
*can't stop laughing* grin grin grin grin grin
*still laughing* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
why my totori(wey dey make me vex whenever I remember am) go be 'the best so far' nah? *frowns*
Iaz93:
you chop punny?
nah. I loved her. I've never slept with the girls I loved while dating.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by honeric01(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2012
dabrake: That was in my 100L. She told me she needed N15k for her upkeep and that I should give her. Had no money then(home and abroad). Lied to my mum that I needed cash to sort some courses. Got N15k from my mum, spent N100 'cos I was hungry. She still para for over 2hrs sey I comot N100 use chop.

shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry take slap!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by dabrake(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

If to say you no be my guy, you for chop hot slap now now... angry
bros, e don tey abeg. Forgive your boy.
honeric01:

shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry take slap!
odeshi oh
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by honeric01(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2012
Booty butt chic: Went 2 knock sumbody's door at 2'oclock at nite jus 2 buy recharge card 2 speak wit hm'''begd hm a whole nite(5hours)on phone cos e wuz angry(i cald im weyrey jokinly o),e pickd d kal nd didnt even utter a word'nd slept of througout,'finaly left d bastard

Calling someone you loved weyrey? is that truly love? embarassed
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by honeric01(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2012
She came visiting
was to go home around 7pm
No bus around
Getting late, around 8pm
Had to take a bike with her because she couldn't take a bike on her own
saw her off to her place (almost 2hrs journey)
got home almost 12 in the midnight sad
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2012
I can remember only two; the first was my immediate ex, I visited her at ebonyi, during our sex session, I noticed she had an infection, i didn't let her know or maybe she knew but didn't know it was an infection, I used cos of it and came back to ebonyi with my final year project money of up 2 30k 4 dat disease 2 treat it but she misunderstood me and I got angry, yabbed her seriously about it, she wanted 2 eat all d money instead of using it 4 d main purpose, I later'on heard from one of her friends dat she jokingly told she wanted to give me a break cos I was too sentimental why her main reason was cos she had a fling for one ebsu guy like dat. All other tnz na tori, the second one is my present gf. The elder sister wanted to be in control of our relationship but I outsmarted her so she hated me 4 dat and started telling my gf so many nasty things dat I said about her, that was all lies cos she just wanted 2 make my gf hate me cos she saw dat my gf was so stuck into me so wat I did 2 reclaim dat trust was 2 go 2 my gfs house wid tears, knelt down and slit my left arm wid a razor blade in front of her b4 she could stop me and it worked cos she started crying also saying dat she never believed the sister and dat she had never seen my kind of person b4. Also wen she had her menses and the thing was disturbing her, during dat time d parents travelled, she called me 2 keep her company on dat friday, I slept over and in the morning around 5am, I woke up, washed all her clothes, d mums cloth and d immediate younger sister's clothes, went to market dat saturday and cooked for her and her immediate younger sis, d elser sis dosen't stay wid dem, she was at school den, also and even till now am doing more crazy tnz cos the spell hasn't worn off

7 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Iaz93: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2012
dabrake: why my totori(wey dey make me vex whenever I remember am) go be 'the best so far' nah? *frowns*nah. I loved her. I've never slept with the girls I loved while dating.
but 15K is too much na, and you were just in 100L... The girl harsh oOoh...
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by prinxard(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2012
i'd rather prefer to say 'the worse things i did for lust'.......i masturbated the sheet outa my cok every nite in bed
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by honeric01(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2012
Movingcoil: I can remember only two; the first was my immediate ex, I visited her at ebonyi, during our sex session, I noticed she had an infection, i didn't let her know or maybe she knew but didn't know it was an infection, I used cos of it and came back to ebonyi with my final year project money of up 2 30k 4 dat disease 2 treat it but she misunderstood me and I got angry, yabbed her seriously about it, she wanted 2 eat all d money instead of using it 4 d main purpose, I later'on heard from one of her friends dat she jokingly told she wanted to give me a break cos I was too sentimental why her main reason was cos she had a fling for one ebsu guy like dat. All other tnz na tori, the second one is my present gf. The elder sister wanted to be in control of our relationship but I outsmarted her so she hated me 4 dat and started telling my gf so many nasty things dat I said about her, that was all lies cos she just wanted 2 make my gf hate me cos she saw dat my gf was so stuck into me so wat I did 2 reclaim dat trust was 2 go 2 my gfs house wid tears, knelt down and slit my left arm wid a razor blade in front of her b4 she could stop me and it worked cos she started crying also saying dat she never believed the sister and dat she had never seen my kind of person b4. Also wen she had her menses and the thing was disturbing her, during dat time d parents travelled, she called me 2 keep her company on dat friday, I slept over and in the morning around 5am, I woke up, washed all her clothes, d mums cloth and d immediate younger sister's clothes, went to market dat saturday and cooked for her and her immediate younger sis, d elser sis dosen't stay wid dem, she was at school den, also and even till now am doing more crazy tnz cos the spell hasn't worn off

O wa fho nee o Chei Osanobua! shocked embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by SimplySEA(m): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2012
I fainted (collapsed) on d street cos of a gal....!
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Iaz93: 11:38am On Nov 19, 2012
Movingcoil: I can remember only two; the first was my immediate ex, I visited her at ebonyi, during our sex session, I noticed she had an infection, i didn't let her know or maybe she knew but didn't know it was an infection, I used cos of it and came back to ebonyi with my final year project money of up 2 30k 4 dat disease 2 treat it but she misunderstood me and I got angry, yabbed her seriously about it, she wanted 2 eat all d money instead of using it 4 d main purpose, I later'on heard from one of her friends dat she jokingly told she wanted to give me a break cos I was too sentimental why her main reason was cos she had a fling for one ebsu guy like dat. All other tnz na tori, the second one is my present gf. The elder sister wanted to be in control of our relationship but I outsmarted her so she hated me 4 dat and started telling my gf so many nasty things dat I said about her, that was all lies cos she just wanted 2 make my gf hate me cos she saw dat my gf was so stuck into me so wat I did 2 reclaim dat trust was 2 go 2 my gfs house wid tears, knelt down and slit my left arm wid a razor blade in front of her b4 she could stop me and it worked cos she started crying also saying dat she never believed the sister and dat she had never seen my kind of person b4. Also wen she had her menses and the thing was disturbing her, during dat time d parents travelled, she called me 2 keep her company on dat friday, I slept over and in the morning around 5am, I woke up, washed all her clothes, d mums cloth and d immediate younger sister's clothes, went to market dat saturday and cooked for her and her immediate younger sis, d elser sis dosen't stay wid dem, she was at school den, also and even till now am doing more crazy tnz cos the spell hasn't worn off
lwkmd...meHn, you try oh
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2012
honeric01:

plz can u say dat wid english lemme understand
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by zone77(m): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2012

hahahahahahahahhaahahhaah grin

hahahahahahahahhaahahhaah
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by uzzyj(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2012
Though my gf informed me she was traveling to Europe for her Education. A night before she left my eyes was full of tears and she watched me like 3D TV.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Orikinla(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2012
None yet.
I can only remember the best things I have done for love.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by miss9ja(f): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2012
nosa gold: I smoked igbo becuz of love.....she asked me Ť☺ smoke and I had to do it jux to prove to her hw much I love her lol
wat a bad one? Wat later hpnd to your r/ship wit her
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Lkss: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2012
Speechless cool[img][/img]
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by adaptor4all: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2012
Ma gal had always loved shady dealings..She called me by 11pm 2 rescue her from d hand f sm boys..we had been datin 4 only 1wk den..yet I went 2 find her wt ma main man..Wat if 2 se yawa gaz,I 4 colet bullet 4 her dt nite..2day she don waka..I like 4 colet 1 more round..choii
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by adaptor4all: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2012
Ma gal had always loved shady dealings..She called me by 11pm 2 rescue her from d hand f sm boys..we had been datin 4 only 1wk den..yet I went 2 find her wt ma main man..Wat if 2 se yawa gaz,I 4 colet bullet 4 a her dt nite..2day she don waka..I 4 like colet 1 more round..choii
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by honeric01(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2012
Movingcoil: plz can u say dat wid english lemme understand

It has finished ( e don finish), God.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by koolkamzzy(m): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2012
Missed a night of group reading with my friends for a core course exam just to be with one of my babe that just got into town and called to pass the night at my place. called up my friends and told them i was having a running stomach and can't make it to the group reading that night. grin grin grin grin grin grin .... Got so disappointed shocked shocked shocked shocked at myself cos she was seeing her period and Kpekusing was prohibited...... I had to rush down to school the next day so i could read something before entering the exam hall and during the exam, I was just disturbing one of my frnds that sat beside me and stretching my neck like a giraffe ........... Obviously it wasn't for love but a perfect case of lust grin grin grin grin grin grin

After the exam i told my close pal the truth why i couldn't make it to the group reading and he was so furious but we later laughed it off. up till date he still bring up the issue whenever we have an appointment and I'm not able to make it there on time. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by ludasam222(m): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
dabrake: That was in my 100L. She told me she needed N15k for her upkeep and that I should give her. Had no money then(home and abroad). Lied to my mum that I needed cash to sort some courses. Got N15k from my mum, spent N100 'cos I was hungry. She still para for over 2hrs sey I comot N100 use chop.
walahi ma guy na u mumu pas
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nextworldnx(m): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
I was in 100 level then, always spending ma last cash taking her to eateries while trekking home to drink garri. Eventualy, sold ma fone to survive for d smster. Became phoneless for a very long time. To think dat I didn't even see her pants. All ma friends made good fun out of me.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Fkforyou(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hmm...nawao,well done@debrake...well mine was I got angry b'cos my friend went behind my back to see my g.f,dats was back then in ss3..i dnt think any girl is worth dat trouble anymore!
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by 2sexy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
honeric01:

Let me interprete : O wa fho nee o Chei Osanobua= house don finish o Chei God

Na lie I talk?
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Francheezy(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
M0re, M0re, i n!d m0re....very very funNY
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by born2begreat(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
I was so daft for using my school fees to help gf out and when she came out of the prb she put into me sadness, she left me for another man. I couldn't write my exams and my letter to defer my admission then was rejected by school mgt. Now am getting my feet back on ground again and I will neva make such silly mistake again...
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by honeric01(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
2sexy: Let me interprete : O wa fho nee o Chei Osanobua= house don finish o Chei God

Na lie I talk?

o wa

not oowa

so you kinda missed it a bit. cool
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by nerodenero: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
Stole my Anty's lean change to pay her sch fees.Eventually,I waka go as she prefer another ahead of me.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by freecocoa(f): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
binger: I've never fallen in love before.i do have great feelings for my g.fs in the past,buh am sure av never truly loved.I guess its reserved for my wife undecided
Why do you say so? Don't you think one of those feelings could be love?
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by OPEYEMIAD(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mine was not too funny- on one faith full day i decide to give her a visit meanwhile i have calculate my to and fro transport fare, i take exactly nothing more nothing less from house, after the visitation as she is accompany me she heat her shoe on the ground and the shoe cut off. see disgrace, but fortunately for her there is one shoe maker nearby and we both went there for repair. i don't know whether the guy know how much i have in my pocket, i just give him my last change and d girl wave me bye bye from their. Hmm LWTMB any time i remember this i trek go home that day
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Mattex001(m): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
Went To midnite class jst becos i wntd 2 c a gurl n i wont open my buk 2read anitin til dawn. Always helpin ha wit assignmnts n term papers n neglectin my own buks. I cum fuckup big tym wen results came out...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All That Glitters / Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. / One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.