Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** (4136 Views)

Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / This Guy Thinks He Looks So Much Like Pdiddy (pics) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by OCTAVO: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2012
Ladies, if you are in a relationship with a Nigerian guy, expect him to prioritise in this order.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by Mynd44: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2012
Most interesting
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by pleep(m): 7:57am On Nov 19, 2012
Nigerian man? i think its the opposite.
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by Nickydrake(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2012
Nah, that would be the wise nigerian guy. For the average nigerian guy just turn it the other way.

1 Like

Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by Thok(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2012
Nah.. This is the prototype thinking of a wise and SOJILIZED Nigerian guy.. 4 the mugu's its not the other way round, but the whole bunch tagged girls.
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by greedie1(f): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2012
Nickydrake: Nah, that would be the wise nigerian guy. For the average nigerian guy just turn it the other way.
grin
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 19, 2012
Nickydrake: Nah, that would be the wise nigerian guy. For the average nigerian guy just turn it the other way.

true
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by omotola1(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2012
This post has been hidden
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by stryms: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2012
Ibo guyz to be precise wink

2 Likes

Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by OCTAVO: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2012
Well, if u turn it the other way round, SCHOOL still stays in between. That leaves us with swapping INVESTMENT & GIRL. I believe only few st.upid people will do the bolded.
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by OCTAVO: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2012
stryms: Ibo guyz to be precise wink
In some cases.
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2012
Why wld u priotise investments over education So the average guy lacks sense?
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by omotola1(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2012
Thok: Nah.. This is the prototype thinking of a wise and SOJILIZED Nigerian guy.. 4 the mugu's it‘s the other way round, but the whole bunch tagged girls.
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by Emmy9ite(m): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Why wld u priotise investments over education So the average guy lacks sense?
shaking my head. Why won't you priotise investment over education?

Oh, different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
Emmy9ite: shaking my head. Why won't you priotise investment over education?

Oh, different strokes for different folks.
because u will need a pretty good education to make worthwhile investments in the future...
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by omotola1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Why wld u priotise investments over education So the average guy lacks sense?
Most people are jobless cos they prioritise Education over Investment.
I started Investment since my University days and i‘m better for it.
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by omotola1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: because u will need a pretty good education to make worthwhile investments in the future...
I don‘t agree with u... Some people are not learned, yet they are controlling billions.
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
omotola1:
I don‘t agree with u... Some people are not learned, yet they are controlling billions.
out of the 7billion people on this planet give me the percentage of the people who have bilions and no education smiley
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by omotola1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: out of the 7billion people on this planet give me the percentage of the people who have bilions and no education smiley
Well, I don‘t have statistical details for you (you may google it yourself if you need one). I was only trying to tell you that people control wealth & riches without education.
I guess your quest for the percentage has made it clear that i‘m right.
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
omotola1:
Well, I don‘t have statistical details for you (you may google it yourself if you need one). I was only trying to tell you that people control wealth & riches without education.
I guess your quest for the percentage as made it clear that i‘m right.
investments are controlled by educated pple...the bankers, the accountants, the lawyers. They are a very few pple who end up like Steve Jobs and for every average guy to think that he will end up like Steve Jobs wld be ridiculous...education should always be put first
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
omotola1:
I guess your quest for the percentage as made it clear that i‘m right.
investments are controlled by educated pple...the bankers, the accountants, the lawyers. They are a very few pple who end up like Steve Jobs and for every average guy to think that he will end up like Steve Jobs wld be ridiculous...education should always be put first
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by omotola1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: investments are controlled by educated pple...the bankers, the accountants, the lawyers. They are a very few pple who end up like Steve Jobs and for every average guy to think that he will end up like Steve Jobs wld be ridiculous...education should always be put first
Well, I get your point of view. Anyway let‘s not derail further. I think the point of discourse should be about the portion of money alloted to girls.
Is that fair enough for you?
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by maclatunji: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
OCTAVO: Ladies, if you are in a relationship with a Nigerian guy, expect him to prioritise in this order.

Wonderful!
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
omotola1:
Well, I get your point of view. Anyway let‘s not derail further. I think the point of discourse should be about the portion of money alloted to girls.
Is that fair enough for you?
there is no legal obligation to maintain the other, so its a choice one makes...but again the choices we make reveal how much we value a person we claim to love.
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by Emmy9ite(m): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
omotola1:
Most people are jobless cos they prioritise Education over Investment.
I started Investment since my University days and i‘m better for it.
Financial education....yes! Formal education.. Bill gates comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by omotola1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: there is no legal obligation to maintain the other, so its a choice one makes...but again the choices we make reveal how much we value a person we claim to love.
Hmmmmmn... So in essence?
@ bolded.
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
omotola1:
Hmmmmmn... So in essence?
@ bolded.
it means exactly that!
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by omotola1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: there is no legal obligation to maintain the other, so its a choice one makes...but again the choices we make reveal how much we value a person we claim to love.
Okay, does that mean the financial choice displayed in that picture means the guy doesn‘t value his babe?
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by Emmy9ite(m): 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: investments are controlled by educated pple...the bankers, the accountants, the lawyers. They are a very few pple who end up like Steve Jobs and for every average guy to think that he will end up like Steve Jobs wld be ridiculous...education should always be put first
that's a fat fallacy. It is a lackluster assertion. Very ludicrous! Most educated people still remain in the rat race. Being financially educated is what makes one succeed with money. For your information, Bill gates, founder of Microsoft, Michael dell, founder of dell computer corporation, Ted turner, founder of CNN, Henry ford founder of Ford motor company, Thomas Edison, founder of general electricity e.t.c didn't finish school.
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
Emmy9ite: that's a fat fallacy. It is a lackluster assertion. Very ludicrous! Most educated people still remain in the rat race. Being financially educated is what makes one succeed with money. For your information, Bill gates, founder of Microsoft, Michael dell, founder of dell computer corporation, Ted turner, founder of CNN, Henry ford founder of Ford motor company, Thomas Edison, founder of general electricity e.t.c didn't finish school.
now tell me how many average guys in nigeria that ended up half as rich as any of the people u mentioned? Without illegal acts. smiley so u think those people controlled their money by themselves? There is a difference between owning something and haves control over it. Lawyers are entrusted with trust funds, bankers ensure that the investments are running profitably and accountants ensure the money is being handled well
Re: This Is How An Average Nigerian Guy Thinks **picture** by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
omotola1:
Okay, does that mean the financial choice displayed in that picture means the guy doesn‘t value his babe?
it reflects how much he values her...very little obviously

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! / Warning Signs During Dating /courtship. / Watch Video Of Bassey Sucking Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.