Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men (45710 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
camgal: I did not say he was wrong but still he hit a female.

I never said you said anything. I just said he did not hit a lady, he hit an animal. It is okay to hit animals not human beings.

Animal rights activists might disagree with me though.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by ronkebp(f): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
camgal: Hey Nl, please help this video reach 500 views and share your opinions on whether a man hitting a girl can ever be justified by leaving comments on the video down below. Thank you so much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YNMFxciY20&feature=plcp

That is why majority of dem-niggars get shot and killed. The guy was looking for where and who to pour his anger on and that lady was a prey.

- the lady initiated the first contact by hitting the guy first, but look at how the guy treated her, really? she is obviously not as strong as he is, what will he do when he fights with a man? he is a looser, we know men like that, that little insults from a woman makes them pee in their boxers, i don't like spineless idiots (both male and female) that rely on their strengths as a back-up plan.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
ronkebp:

That is why majority of dem-niggars get shot and killed. The guy was looking for where and who to pour his anger on and that lady was a prey.

- the lady initiated the first contact by hitting the guy first, but look at how the guy treated her, really? she is obviously not as strong as he is, what will he do when he fights with a man? he is a looser, we know men like that, that little insults from a woman makes them pee in their boxers, i don't like spineless idiots (both male and female) that rely on their strengths as a back-up plan.

If she is not as strong as him, it is advisable she keeps her ghetto hands to herself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by ronkebp(f): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
Sagamite:

If she is not as strong as him, it is advisable she keeps her ghetto hands to herself. cheesy

Yeah she did not, and he decided to kill her. That guy is going down, that i know for sure, he will be taught not to beat other men's women.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
ronkebp:

Yeah she did not, and he decided to kill her. That guy is going down, that i know for sure, he will be taught not to beat other men's women.

The guy is there to drive a bus, not to be a punch/slap bag.

I am sure he is capable of helping her ghetto hoodrats that want her meet their typical life expectancy too. grin

He gave her what she deserved. Hopefully she has learnt some manners now and know women like her should not think their ghettofied arsses is intimidating. cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by yme1(f): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
Being Weak or Submissive Around Other Men

Always Letting Her “Win”

Whining Like a Victim

Thats a big time TURN-OFF
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by camgal(f): 2:34am On Nov 30, 2012
ronkebp:

Actually the case was settled and the girl was wrong on every count. The man is an elderly man and she should not have physically disrespected his personal space by initiating contact in a violent manner.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
born2fuck:
I only keep silent for one reason and forever silent for same reasons, who knows what the future, you and I may find ourselves intimate with each other in future, so why will I fight or argue now
Ode boi, so na nairaland u go open for her, no wonder she talk say u dea accept defeat..
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by born2boink(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
WarRLaY:
Ode boi, so na nairaland u go open for her, no wonder she talk say u dea accept defeat..
stupidity dey run for your blood
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 18, 2014
born2fuck:
stupidity dey run for your blood
I don't need to call u names, ur moniker says it all... epileptic madman
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Awho(m): 4:19am On Nov 18, 2014
1920MaMa:

true, only if the girl is jobless. i don't see the reason y a working class lady would depend on a man for money.

really? Are you for real?
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by born2boink(m): 7:18am On Nov 18, 2014
WarRLaY:
I don't need to call u names, ur moniker says it all... epileptic madman
cry! cry!! My boy. That will not uproot a single hair from my ANUS
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2014
born2fuck:
cry! cry!! My boy. That will not uproot a single hair from my ANUS
demented fool
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by born2boink(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2014
WarRLaY:
demented fool
useless goat! Sacrificial dog
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2014
born2fuck:
useless goat! Sacrificial dog
frustrated madman
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by born2boink(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
WarRLaY:
frustrated madman
article of no commercial value roaming around the market.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
born2fuck:
article of no commercial value roaming around the market.
generational curse dea folo u
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by born2boink(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
WarRLaY:
generational curse dea folo u
ooh lalalalala U wan cry oooOoo.my nyash, commot polute !!!!!!boooooom!!!!!!
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
born2fuck:
ooh lalalalala U wan cry oooOoo.my nyash, commot polute !!!!!!boooooom!!!!!!
make una tie this guy o, b4 e enter market ... I dont even know why I am replying you.. weyreee
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by born2boink(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
WarRLaY:
make una tie this guy o, b4 e enter market ... I dont even know why I am replying you.. weyreee
ooopotopoto, o la bu lalalala!!! Who cares if you reply or not. Kiss my anus or in oshiomolle words, Go and Die
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
born2fuck:
ooopotopoto, o la bu lalalala!!! Who cares if you reply or not. Kiss my anus or in oshiomolle words, Go and Die
Low Life
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
born2fuck:

All these wild unchained animals roaming around nairaland looking for who to bite Smh# to seun osewa for not doing enough on security.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by born2boink(m): 5:17am On Nov 19, 2014
WarRLaY:
Low Life
this is just the beginning of high time sorrowful mind of yours that could lead to high time madness. I'm moving on the fast lane bro. Enjoying my life to the fullest cos' I have climb the ladder of success, anyone you wish to die is free to die, if you cannot hang yourself, go hugs transformer, if you cannot do that, take a taxi, tell him you are going to idumota, when you get to 3rd mainland bridge, stop, if you can't walk our, crawl out. As that sea big rich, it will accommodate the whole Nigeria. You just jump there, before U land, mammy water is there to receive you to her new kingdom but helep me great my great grand mother for heaven
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by born2boink(m): 5:18am On Nov 19, 2014
mobuch:

All these wild unchained animals roaming around nairaland looking for who to bite Smh# to seun osewa for not doing enough on security.
guy!abeg where you lost your shoe put? E bi like say na there your sense dey
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2014
born2fuck:
this is just the beginning of high time sorrowful mind of yours that could lead to high time madness. I'm moving on the fast lane bro. Enjoying my life to the fullest cos' I have climb the ladder of success, anyone you wish to die is free to die, if you cannot hang yourself, go hugs transformer, if you cannot do that, take a taxi, tell him you are going to idumota, when you get to 3rd mainland bridge, stop, if you can't walk our, crawl out. As that sea big rich, it will accommodate the whole Nigeria. You just jump there, before U land, mammy water is there to receive you to her new kingdom but helep me great my great grand mother for heaven
e don pain am...
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by born2boink(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2014
WarRLaY:
e don pain am...
E bi like say you don sick. U no fit stubborn reach cow nah.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by joseph1832(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2014
cdamsel:
does it look like I ve plans 2 know u?4 all those una hungry girls way una dey meet,my father's pension is ur yearly salary,tell me wat more u ve 2 offer,even if I don't work 2day,I ve an inheritance so pls Bleep off jare :-
my vibrator works way beta dan ur dick dat looks like dat of a toothpick undecided wink
Listen to your self lady! So you still rely on your father's pension to survive?.

Your father has left his mark on this world, I might do you well to leave yours rather than inspiring to survive on his pension and inheritance.

Mind you if you have brothers, then that pension and inheritance might be far off, you know this is Nigeria.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 20, 2014
born2fuck:
E bi like say you don sick. U no fit stubborn reach cow nah.
I don't have ur time jea.. I gat business to handle ..
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by born2boink(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2014
WarRLaY:
I don't have ur time jea.. I gat business to handle ..
I get money to handle too
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 20, 2014
born2fuck:
I get money to handle too
Ode boi.. na sales boy they handle money for in Oga to come.... Salesboy(born2fuck):good afternoon sir , Boss(WarRlay)sadjust wave hand) , SalesBoy(born2fuck): Oga, we make sales today o, plenty people con buy market o,we don make over 500k today, Boss(WarRlay):Okay, go and drop it in the save, and close for today, Salesboy(born2fuck): Oga,Thank you o, Boss(WarRlay):ignite Engine, drive Off..... so see ur life, u dea help me handle my money, I for even talk say u be my accountant, but u no just what to be am, na salesboy fit u.. =)
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by born2boink(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2014
WarRLaY:
Ode boi.. na sales boy they handle money for in Oga to come.... Salesboy(born2fuck):good afternoon sir , Boss(WarRlay)sadjust wave hand) , SalesBoy(born2fuck): Oga, we make sales today o, plenty people con buy market o,we don make over 500k today, Boss(WarRlay):Okay, go and drop it in the save, and close for today, Salesboy(born2fuck): Oga,Thank you o, Boss(WarRlay):ignite Engine, drive Off..... so see ur life, u dea help me handle my money, I for even talk say u be my accountant, but u no just what to be am, na salesboy fit u.. =)
thunder fire! I will rather be dead instead. Haba! You don smoke weed and your brain dey nak ko!ko!!ko!!!
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by oyelsj(m): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2015
born2boink:
I only keep silent for one reason and forever silent for same reasons, who knows what the future, you and I may find ourselves intimate with each other in future, so why will I fight or argue now

I like dis dude..nice response
born2boink:

born2boink:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter / My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin / ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.