Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men (45779 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Obizee316(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
I realy enjoyed this episode,all thanks to OP

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by 190theclown: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
What's going on here - who liked my post angry
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
sanb: Really? If you and a lady are in the same financial status, your throwing money around her won't win, control or impress her i.e. it'll make no difference what so ever to her.... Rather, it's the love you show her that'll make the difference... This means you don’t have to throw money around love as money sometimes can’t buy true love...

This is so true! But most Nigerian men have very little to offer save for a d*ck and some dough. So they're intimidated by women who make their own money. They prefer those they can impress cheaply with cash and then they go complaining that Nigerian women are materialistic.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You ain't got shit.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
Raggedy_Ann:

This is so true! But most Nigerian men have very little to offer save for a d*ck and some dough. So they're intimidated by women who make their own money. They prefer those they can impress cheaply with cash and then they go complaining that Nigerian women are materialistic.
You must have been watching too many nollywood films. The Nigerian men i know want a lady that can bring something to the table; something to complement his efforts. Thence, been intimidated is out-of-context except for broke lads, and if what a man offers, and you enjoy, is his diçk and some dough, he has proven himself to be a man except if you wanna be "materialistic" as you put it.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by onila(f): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
israel ben-zion:

No time to waste: y leave till tomorrow what u can do today already?
that's irritating and disgusting for a classy girl like me
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: what is it with all these rules for men to please women on nairaland front page of recent? angry u Nigerian women really think our worlds revolve around u to the extent we have nothing better to do than study a phd course on what u like and dont like? now let me tell u this once and for all and i dont care if it pisses yall off: A real man only see's women as leisure and a reward for his success and not the 'main thing' in his life when there is money to be made out there. so u crazy nairaland girls can stop withh all these self centred posts on Nairaland.
Mtccchhhhheeeewwww! WTF! DO YOU DEAL WITH WOMEN THAT HAVE NO AMBITION AND GOALS? For you to downgrade women to such level, you must v been dealing with clueless ones. Dont worry, if eventually you get married, you ll be relegated!
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by evinduks: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
Its nice giving out the points.I have learnt out of it.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

You must have been watching too many nollywood films. The Nigerian men i know want a lady that can bring something to the table; something to complement his efforts. Thence, been intimidated is out-of-context except for broke lads, and if what a man offers, and you enjoy, is his diçk and some dough, he has proven himself to be a man except if you wanna be "materialistic" as you put it.

D-Explorer I have read your comments and your banter with Sagamite on this thread and it`s obvious you're a child. You would dig a hole for your foe and fall into it yourself. Never mind the nollywood movies based on your life dear, start from the beginning of this thread. You would find men bragging about deep pockets and big Co.cks being their most relevant assets to landing a babe. You would find men saying they couldn't date women who are of equal means. Ergo: most men. I do realize that we have a number of exceptions [I got one of those. The poster and Mynd_44 are cool too).
I don't get why you felt you had to comment, do you? Or maybe you'd like to be seen as a bit more than superficial. What would you want your woman to “bring to the table”, or is that just something you've heard being said in your nollywood movies?
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
Raggedy_Ann:

D-Explorer I have read your comments and your banter with Sagamite on this thread and it`s obvious you're a child. You would dig a hole for your foe and fall into it yourself. Never mind the nollywood movies based on your life dear, start from the beginning of this thread. You would find men bragging about deep pockets and big Co.cks being their most relevant assets to landing a babe. You would find men saying they couldn't date women who are of equal means. Ergo: most men. I do realize that we have a number of exceptions [I got one of those. The poster and Mynd_44 are cool too).
I don't get why you felt you had to comment, do you? Or maybe you'd like to be seen as a bit more than superficial. What would you want your woman to "bring to the table", or that just something you've heard being said in your nollywood movies?
Damn, and why the f was i against Saga when he said Naija girls are arrogant? I think not all but some. LOL. Lass, I will let this slide. Enjoy your night, you don't want to have a nightmare, do you?
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by cdamsel(f): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

Damn, and why the f was i against Saga when he said Naija girls are arrogant? I think not all but some. LOL. Lass, I will let this slide. Enjoy your night, you don't want to have a nightmare, do you?
una won start another war? lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
cdamsel: una won start another war? lipsrsealed
Bawo ni dear?
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by franel79(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
These are hard truths that I have often ignored due to ignorance. THANKS @POSTER
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by cdamsel(f): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

Bawo ni dear?
kissthanks
franel79: These are hard truths that I have often ignored due to ignorance. THANKS @POSTER
now u ve seen d light wat wld u do wit it grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

What? A Naija man who turns the other cheek? shocked *falling hard for you*
My bad, you're alright. I've been on the look-out for dirt bags and my claws were out. I apologise.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by adahib: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
(shaking my head slowly)
nice points bro but sorry,my notepad is full.i mean with all the lists of DOs and DON'Ts on nairaland these days,why wont it? hell,if a young man gets to read all this stuff on nairaland,he cant help but feel so damn inadequate and downright scared of entering a relationship.una don dey make this relationship thing come be like say na exam person want write.abeg easy oo
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2012
lalaosky: how come sagamite wasn't banned as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNSnMFgNq1Q&

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
adahib: (shaking my head slowly)
nice points bro but sorry,my notepad is full.i mean with all the lists of DOs and DON'Ts on nairaland these days,why wont it? hell,if a young man gets to read all this stuff on nairaland,he cant help but feel so damn inadequate and downright scared of entering a relationship.una don dey make this relationship thing come be like say na exam person want write.abeg easy oo
Don't mind jobless people. Me, I don't follow no rules. I treat you the way you deserve and that.s that, feel free to leave if you don't like it.
#Seven_reasons_my_arse.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
fresh_dude: Don't mind jobless people. Me, I don't follow no rules. I treat you the way you deserve and that.s that, feel free to leave if you don't like it.
#Seven_reasons_my_arse.

Fcking great life principles!

That is my approach to women too.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 21, 2012
Sagamite:

Fcking great life principles!

That is my approach to women too.
I just don't get it. There are so many rules for the modern man to 'earn' love, but when a dude states his preference, you hear comments like ''who does he think he is? He better get rid of that slave mentality'' and I'm like ''equity people'' but for where? The female is a very selfish being. And I have no time for entitled broads.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 12:10am On Nov 21, 2012
fresh_dude: I just don't get it. There are so many rules for the modern man to 'earn' love, but when a dude states his preference, you hear comments like ''who does he think he is? He better get rid of that slave mentality'' and I'm like ''equity people'' but for where? The female is a very selfish being. And I have no time for entitled broads.

Abi o!

They want to programme you to be a "Real Man".

The modern woman thinks she has to do nothing while you to work for love and then you work to stay in love even though they need you for the love more than you need them.

Their interpretation of equality is for men to drop all their advantages while women keep theirs.

The bolded red is EXACTLY the same conclusion I have come to. Be selfish too, nothing wrong with it!
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 21, 2012
Sagamite:

Abi o!

They want to programme you to be a "Real Man".

The modern woman thinks she has to do nothing while you to work for love and then you work to stay in love even though they need you for the love more than you need them.

Their interpretation of equality is for men to drop all their advantages while women keep theirs.

The bolded red is EXACTLY the same conclusion I have come to. Be selfish too, nothing wrong with it!
Oh, selfish I have become, and I realise it works like a charm. The old me is shocked at how suddenly 'attractive' I have become since my switch from real man to ordinary natural man.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 12:35am On Nov 21, 2012
fresh_dude: Oh, selfish I have become, and I realise it works like a charm. The old me is shocked at how suddenly 'attractive' I have become since my switch from real man to ordinary natural man.

Wow!

We are living the same life. grin

The younger they are, the more selfish I am. I learn to think of me first.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 21, 2012
Sagamite:

Wow!

We are living the same life. grin

The younger they are, the more selfish I am. I learn to think of me first.
Hahaha. Those ones actually believe the sun will stand still for them. A coupla years and uneraseable wrinkles will dispell such fantasies from their limited intellect. Oh, life.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 12:56am On Nov 21, 2012
fresh_dude: Hahaha. Those ones actually believe the sun will stand still for them. A coupla years and uneraseable wrinkles will dispell such fantasies from their limited intellect. Oh, life.

So fcking on point. Then they all of a sudden become nice, polite, considerate and know how to be more civil. The things they lack and will give every excuse under the sun for before.

I love reading the comments section on dailymail to remind myself how selfish most women can be and how bias they can be on simple logical issues, so I know I need to protect my interest at all times and should never be deluded I would get a rational woman if things go wrong.

I am sorry for any foool that does not take this approach because the selfishness of the average modern day woman is even getting worse than yesteryears' women.

The average women that comment on the dailymail comments section are the most selfish, self-centred, ignorant, bias and unappealing cunts one can come across. It tells me that in a natural state and where there is no punitive reward, the average woman lacks objectivity.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 21, 2012
Sagamite:

So fcking on point. Then they all of a sudden become nice, polite, considerate and know how to be more civil. The things they lack and will give every excuse under the sun for before.

I love reading the comments section on dailymail to remind myself how selfish most women can be and how bias they can be on simple logical issues, so I know I need to protect my interest at all times and should never be deluded I would get a rational woman if things go wrong.

I am sorry for any foool that does not take this approach because the selfishness of the average modern day woman is even getting worse than yesteryears' women.

The average women that comment on the dailymail comments section are the most selfish, self-centred, ignorant, bias and unappealing cunts one can come across. It tells me that in a natural state and where there is no punitive reward, the average woman lacks objectivity.
Tell me about it. It's getting scary now cos it's the whole generation of them with that orientation. Wonder what the world will be like in 200 years.
Will visit the dailymail though, see for myself and learn some new stuff.
I'm out man. See you around. Nice chatting.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by ronkebp(f): 1:30am On Nov 21, 2012
Loll...SEE small boys crying when "real men" are on the go with their babes and wives......taaaa!!!! change your views. wink wink wink wink
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by MrsChima(f): 1:44am On Nov 21, 2012
Nairaland women don suffer! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by BarryX(m): 3:46am On Nov 21, 2012
ronkebp: Loll...SEE small boys crying when "real men" are on the go with their babes and wives......taaaa!!!! change your views.
If your definition of "real men" is to please selfish ladies as outlined above by Natural men I.e sag and fresh .. I definitely and wholeheartedly opt out to be one and stick to my natural me unless Ladies change their "views" and try striking a balance
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by baby124: 4:03am On Nov 21, 2012
Not being a man of your word, lacking self control, lacking discipline, lacking self respect, wayward, cursing, gossiping etc.-Not a good look at all for a man.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by InvertedHammer: 6:19am On Nov 21, 2012
Women lose respect for men who are not in touch with their inner A-hole
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Nairaland women don suffer! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Start your rehab works on Sagamite, it's getting worse daily undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.