Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,280 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men (45804 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
AJJ:
and you‘ve just accepted that you‘ve been dating the dumb ones! Maybe you should change your taste.

can i change my taste starting with u love? wink
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
sanb: You're sure about this? Okay I’ve got a few questions to ask and please whilst you give me a response kindly avoid insults;

Why will I insult you because you asked a question?

Ever seen me insult people for that? undecided

sanb:
Are you normally intimidated by a woman who makes her own money?

NO WOMAN INTIMIDATES ME!!!

If Kim Kardashian sees me now and wants to date me, I would date her with no problems despite:

- Her public popularity.

- She being richer than me.

- Her ex being mega stars.

- And a pack of press wolves that would follow me around 24/7.

Why would I be intimidated because she makes more money?

If you ever read me on NL, you will realise I am not one of those mugus that worship money or attribute money to superiority.

The only thing that impresses me and I see as superiority differentiator is "intellect" (and I am not talking about exam score ones), and no woman can ever have that more than me. At best, she can be on par.

So, nah, I don't get intimidated. I am more likely to admire her if she makes it honestly and through her hardwork (not connections and privileged life).

sanb:
Are you happy when you meet a woman who is highly educated and intelligent? and

Not a priority. I tend to prefer beautiful face, curves around her body, good milky way and a great arsse. As in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogas2XA6qqA

My criteria is she should meet the intelligence threshold, that is for her not to be dumb. You know those girls that all they know is make up, gossip and talking about celebrity. The ones that can not even recognise the picture of Finance Minister/Chancellor of the Exchequer if shown one.

So if she is highly educated and intelligent, that is a great bonus, not a priority to Saga.

sanb:
Are you able to tolerate a woman who might not necessarily say yes to every single thing you want to do?

Hell yeah! I am a great proponent of women' rights. Everyone should be free to do whatever they want to do without being forced.

That said, if you want to be in my life expect some of my rules. Remember, I should have rights as well, hence I am free to leave you if some of my critical rules and values are not followed. ...................And you will and should not get half when I make that decision.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2012
Sagamite:

It is amazing how when men are not interested in some women, they use silly words like "he is intimidated". grin

E.g. "Black men go for white women because they are intimidated by the strong black woman". grin grin grin grin grin grin

Intimidated ko, ingeminated ni.

If men are not attracted to some woman, it is because something is wrong with her personality and/or looks. Pure and simple!

Personality! Looks! If she lacks one of the 2, her chances are drastically reduced.

She should feel free to console herself that she ingeminates men instead of correcting her unattractive faults.

Who she be wey she feels she dey intimidate men? Xena the Warrior princess?
Abi na Cynthia Rtothrock? Women fail to understand that the human male is a very easy species to please. All we want is: No Drama!
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
Sagamite:

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

I swear to everyone on NL, I am not fresh dude. I am not using another NL username secretly.

We just happen to have EXACTLY the same mentality and approach to women, and tend to deliver it with the same insightful words and beautiful repartees. grin grin grin

Fck me! On this issue, I must admit we are like clones of each other. grin
Oh, I'm flattered. At par with the god of intellect? Blimey. grin
Sagamite:

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

I swear to everyone on NL, I am not fresh dude. I am not using another NL username secretly.

We just happen to have EXACTLY the same mentality and approach to women, and tend to deliver it with the same insightful words and beautiful repartees. grin grin grin

Fck me! On this issue, I must admit we are like clones of each other. grin
Oh, I'm flattered. At par with the god of intellect? Blimey.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
sanb: Okay...well I didn’t want any insult which was why I made the request...

I agree with you on our intellect; indeed, we have highly intelligent women in Nigeria as well as other parts of the world. And as you’ve said yourself “At best she can be on par with you”. It’s also good that you see highly educated and intelligent women as "a great bonus".

Most women don’t want their man to run his house like a military camp. They require some tender touch and to feel relaxed when their man is around and not scared anytime he’s in the home. So on this analysis, I think you need to relax a bit. But as you know, we all have choices to make and every woman will have to determine the sort of character traits she wants in her man.....

If any man wants to run a military camp, I suggest he joins the army.

I don't intend to dictate to an adult like a child, so if I date a woman, I expect her to have her own mind.

That said, we need to recognise the strengths and weaknesses of each other and utilise the strengths while minimising the impact of the weaknesses of both parties.

The type of man I am, I am a leader so I need to lead. So despite being partners in the relationship, she would need to realise when it comes to the koko, I am the Senior and Managing partner, she is the Junior partner. I am the CEO and Executive Chairman, she is COO. Basically, she has immense powers, influence and say in everything and would be appreciated for her talent but I run the show when superior power needs to be applied. That is my own policy, it is really that simple.

fresh_dude: Abi na Cynthia Rtothrock? Women fail to understand that the human male is a very easy species to please. All we want is: No Drama!

[Sagamite chants to himself]

Kai! I am not a schizophrenic. I do not have multiple personalities.

I am not a schizophrenic. I do not have multiple personalities.

grin grin grin grin grin

Couldn't agree more. Honestly, I am one of the easiest people to please because I am clear on and know what I want. And I know it is not stewpid drama. undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2012
Sagamite:

If any man wants to run a military camp, I suggest he joins the army.

I don't intend to dictate to an adult like a child, so if I date a woman, I expect her to have her own mind.

That said, we need to recognise the strengths and weaknesses of each other and utilise the strengths while minimising the impact of the weaknesses of both parties.

The type of man I am, I am a leader so I need to lead. So despite being partners in the relationship, she would need to realise when it comes to the koko, I am the Senior and Managing partner, she is the Junior partner. I am the CEO and Executive Chairman, she is COO. Basically, she has immense powers, influence and say in everything and would be appreciated for her talent but I run the show when superior power needs to be applied. That is my own policy, it is really that simple.

[Sagamite chants to himself]

Kai! I am not a schizophrenic. I do not have multiple personalities.

grin grin grin grin grin

Couldn't agree more. Honestly, I am one of the easiest people to please because I am clear on and know what I want. And I know it is not stewpid drama. undecided
Sexkillz, please close this thread. Any other opinions contrary to Saga's amount to corruption of purity.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by ronkebp(f): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
you all are the funniest species on earth....this is what Saga loves most, topics like this that differentiates" real men" from the "men". I don't know if majority of you men think the so called real men are sissies,. Every lady whether black or white, wants a man that will treat her right. Just incase you don't know the definition of real-men in the female dictionary;

- It is a man that does not hit/beat/kicks/slaps women

-A man that knows his responsibility to his immediate family not a lazy man, if you are making "a kobo" it is better than sleeping and drooling on the sofa while your wife has gone to hawk gari.

- A man who does not ridicule his wife/girlfriend in public

-A man who does not talk anyhow, men that do not talk or complain on every little thing..."a nag of a man"

- A man who is not a drunk

- A man who does not run after every bakassi in skirts and trousers... hmmmmmm!!! what else? will add the remaining to the list once i remember.

Now i will also talk about real women,;

- They are women who are full of respect, they respect themselves and respect others, especially their husbands.

- They are hardworking, "whatsoever the hand findeth to do, do it".

- They are care-takers, takes care of everything pertaining to the home, kids, hubby, family and friends

- They are not dirty.

- They are not gossips, (the clapping and pulling aside of others' kind of gossips). they do not humiliate their husbands by causing unnecessary drama in the neighbourhood

- They are good cooks and excellent b/an/ger!!!! (no jokes)

- They are highly spiritual, knows when to pray or bring out the mats for prayers, for the family.

And so on and so forth.....

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by ronkebp(f): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
Now, if you 'men' think that a lady's defininition of 'real men" is a man that cannot buy blackberry or brazillian weave or take the hungry babes out to lunch to eat mr.bigs or tantalizers' or spoil them with gifts, then that 'man' is still growing and has a lot to learn. this is what happens when majority of men shy away from the real women and prefer to date 18- 21 year old baby- girls. How would you know? tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
190-the-clown:
What's going on here - who liked my post angry
LMAO!! I don't know why but this comment cracked me d hell up....

LMAO @ DailyNews fans! A lot of hidden posts too grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
Sagamite:

How has he accepted?

What makes you sure he is not focusing on the 10% by identifying the 90%?
Read his next reply to confirm!
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2012
Dj hack: must u prove to us hw stupid u are....lemme nt add 2 ur pain i knw u on ur period

And how does my need to prove ANYTHING concern you sir? cool
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2012
slyfoxxjoe:

can i change my taste starting with u love? wink
Search elsewhere joe!
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
A good way to get rid of your anger and hatred issues is to get a good, demanding, challenging job and I promise you, you'll feel relaxed at the end of the day. You'll be happy with yourself and the rest of the world. Just thinking aloud grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
Sagamite:

Shut up, person!

Women don't have respect for cowards. Pussyclats that run from other men. See point 4 on the list.
Damn! I was too busy today to duly reply your rubbish. C'mon lunkhead, show some respect to a real dude that appreciates the Nigerian girls. If all you see are those negatives you profess, then you don't deserve a good naija girl, you got your class bro; those cheap punks around you, live with it. LOL

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 11:21am On Nov 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Damn! I was too busy today to duly reply your rubbish. C'mon lunkhead, show some respect to a real dude that appreciates the Nigerian girls. If all you see are those negatives you profess, then you don't deserve a good naija girl, you got your class bro; those cheap punks around you, live with it. LOL

You are person!

The average Naija girl is definitely a perfect fit for your arsse. I will gladly dash your moronic arsse them.

Pussyclat man! grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Tgirl4real(f): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2012
carefreewannabe: A good way to get rid of your anger and hatred issues is to get a good, demanding, challenging job and I promise you, you'll feel relaxed at the end of the day. You'll be happy with yourself and the rest of the world. Just thinking aloud grin

lol
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2012
Sagamite:

You are person!

The average Naija girl is definitely a perfect fit for your arsse. I will gladly dash your moronic arsse them.

Pussyclat man! grin
LOL. Dumbo, i roll with pretty clean lass if you know what that means. I respect every woman regardless of her status and they do like-wise. My eyes sees the best in a Nigerian girl and not the evils you're counting. Now you know we're different. Dude, your ideology about a home and even the Nigerian girl is tosh. You don't deserve any of them except those cheap punks revolving around you. Go grab a Somalian babe, i heard they say "YES SIR" at every command. Lunkhead! grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

LOL. Dumbo, i roll with pretty clean lass if you know what that means. I respect every woman regardless of her status and they do like-wise. My eyes sees the best in a Nigerian girl and not the evils you're counting. Now you know we're different. Dude, your ideology about a home and even the Nigerian girl is tosh. You don't deserve any of them except those cheap punks revolving around you. Go grab a Somalian babe, i heard they say "YES SIR" at every command. Lunkhead! grin

You are a person!

Which decent girl goes for a pussyclat man? grin

The same "pretty clean lass (sic)" your dumbarse could not describe? grin

Obviously we are different. At your moronic level, you will see the best in a Nigerian girl even when Nigerian girls themselves know something is wrong with their attitude. Dumbshit! grin

You do deserve the average Nigerian girl.

Pussyclat man!
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Which decent girl goes for a pussyclat man? grin

The same "pretty clean lass (sic)" your dumbarse could not describe? grin

Obviously we are different. At your moronic level, you will see the best in a Nigerian girl even when Nigerian girls themselves know something is wrong with their attitude. Dumbshit! grin

You do deserve the average Nigerian girl.

Pussyclat man!
You're a Lunkhead!

At bolded, i got the same advice for you. Change those punks, they sure gonna have attitude problems because they're cheap. BTW, likes begat likes, a dude with poor ideologies of the Nigerian girl deserve a Nigerian girl with attitude problem. Deal with it grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

You're a Lunkhead!

At bolded, i got the same advice for you. Change those punks, they sure gonna have attitude problems because they're cheap. BTW, likes begat likes, a dude with poor ideologies of the Nigerian girl deserve a Nigerian girl with attitude problem. Deal with it grin

You are a person!

I leave the punks to you because you obviously cherish them and love punkishness. grin

A pussyclat man would obviously love when women drag him on the floor. That is his ideal fit in life.

Pussyclat man!
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
Tgirl4real:

lol
tgirl shatap! Na dis kind one u go laugh.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I leave the punks to you because you obviously cherish them and love punkishness. grin

A pussyclat man would obviously love when women drag him on the floor. That is his ideal fit in life.

Pussyclat man!
You're a Lunkhead!

Those cheap punks are equivalent of your degraded ideologies. You deserve a naija girl that will punch that your silly face grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
nawa 4 u guys o
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

You're a Lunkhead!

Those cheap punks are equivalent of your degraded ideologies. You deserve a naija girl that will punch that your silly face grin grin grin

You are a person!

Only pussyclat men like you will get a Naija girl punch his face and he would tell her he is grateful and she is the best. grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by DExplorer1: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Only pussyclat men like you will get a Naija girl punch his face and he would tell her he is grateful and she is the best. grin
You are a lunkhead!

You deserve those cheap punks. Dude, stop degrading Nigerian girls, instead, think of upgrading yourself to meet up their status. Now run along grin
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

You are a lunkhead!

You deserve those cheap punks. Dude, stop degrading Nigerian girls, instead, think of upgrading yourself to meet up their status. Now run along grin

You are a person!

In your moronic world, girls who on average are rude, inconsiderate and exploitative are what you call upgrading!

Cretin! No wonder we have many shythead girls, when they have fucktards like you that are grateful.

Product of a failed education system.

Ball-less pussyclat man.
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by camgal(f): 4:28am On Nov 23, 2012
Hey Nl, please help this video reach 500 views and share your opinions on whether a man hitting a girl can ever be justified by leaving comments on the video down below. Thank you so much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YNMFxciY20&feature=plcp
Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Sagamite(m): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
camgal: Hey Nl, please help this video reach 500 views and share your opinions on whether a man hitting a girl can ever be justified by leaving comments on the video down below. Thank you so much

Which video? Where did a man hit a girl in the video you have up there?

That man did not hit a girl. He hit an animal!

You can only complain about his actions if you believe in animal rights.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
What wud make a woman respect you. Three simple things. 1. You need to make a lot of dough to stay attractive to other women. 2. You need to be good on the sex part so ur woman won't want anoda woman to chop ur thing. 3. You need to know ow to keep her and her drama in line. Women will always challenge ur authority. I've got No2 locked down and I'm working on number 1 and 3. I'll rather work on those things than go around chasing women cos frankly it aint worth it. U'll do all the chasing and toasting and yet she'll still expect u to sort all her issues for her financially, emotionally and otherwise. Frankly, many women are dumb humans and the only thing they are good for is sex. No wonder guys get tired of them after hitting it when they have nothing else to offer.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men by camgal(f): 2:12am On Nov 29, 2012
I did not say he was wrong but still he hit a female.
Sagamite:

Which video? Where did a man hit a girl in the video you have up there?

That man did not hit a girl. He hit an animal!

You can only complain about his actions if you believe in animal rights.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress / What Will You Do In This Situation / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.