Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale - Business To Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale (243205 Views)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / 60 Bales Of Grade A* Fairly Used Clothes In 55kg Direct From London / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
You called me several times when i told you i had transfered the money to you.in fact you didnt let me rest as if you supplied me goods and i refused to pay. It showed how desperate you are. Tell me don' t i have the right to ask when i would receive my goods? You insulted me and told me i would beg you before you return my money that you will show me you are igbo woman and you would deal with me the way you dealt gracelawl. Can you actually upload all our conversation? I have all our messages .You are very funny. You said i needed your service and you showed up.So tell me , you mean you are doing me a favor by patronizing you? You expect me to beg you on top my money? Anyway you already sent me an sms that you would sell the bale and keep the money. Let's wait till then. I have all our messages. And please how have I been insulting you since yesterday. You may wish to upload your evidence
Jennylov:
plss eehh.I kneel begging you in Gods name u serve.you started all d insuit yesterday I kept quiet.u order for your goods.I told u that is before 72hrs.you order for your goods yestday. I told you is jot yet in lag. that d crosser will call u.you started insuiting me.I Lack manners. are u d first person I'm dealing online. so why will u bother me with messages.God should see me oo.if I ever treat u bad and you lie against me.d God I serve will vindicate me.nobody in this NL will say I have done Evil to him or her.I'm on my own.when u need my service in biz.I showed up.have I scammed u before. so why will u come and be talking to me as if I'm your mind.plss ooo.my Armpit no hair oo.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jennylov you also told me you know I'm a poor woman and I struggled to raise 90k. So tell me the lies you talking about? Did I lie that you insulted me or that you blocked my line on watsapp or that you said I would beg before you give me bale that I already paid for.did you not say all these? I have proof you know

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
sexysisi:
Jennylov you also told me you know I'm a poor woman and I struggled to raise 90k. So tell me the lies you talking about? Did I lie that you insulted me or that you blocked my line on watsapp or that you said I would beg before you give me bale that I already paid for.did you not say all these? I have proof you know
I don't have anything to tell u.also i don't want to answer u.because if I do u will regret it.you call yourself a saint.y paid for your goods. I told u that u will received it before 72hrs.I send you a message that it has been dispatch.u ask me if it has not reach lag.I said no. that my crosser will call u.I told you that it u try to spoil my image online in other to impressed yourself. that if I pray to God.that what happen to gracelawal that Accuse me wrongly will happen to u.you just flared up.so I scam gracelawal.just Note God watches us.I can't say anything until u receive ur bale.and plss don't call me names.cos I have not scam or eat your money.that u will send my bank that I can you.that u wrongly pay money into my Acct.what for? plss oohhh.u know know me before oo.if u are send to wash your dirty linen outside.you can't get me.I leave u to God.you can open new topics about me.it won't stop my biz to move forward. cos U are not my creator. but soon u will received your reward.no one will hurt someone spirit and goes court free is not possible. more walls to post.I'm not moved by what I heard or see.God knows d best.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
You are a liar. Stop trying to paint a picture of what did not happen. Yes I asked you when I would receive my goods and you said your crosser would call me. I didn't ask you again until this evening when I informed you I was yet to hear from your crosser but you asked me if the goods would fly.is that a proper way to treat customer ? and yes I told you that you are rude because of your reply. You later sent me a text that you know I struggled to get the money so you would make sure you don' t send bale that you would sell the bale , keep the money and show me you are a proper igbo woman. Please show our conversation if I lied against you. It was when you made the statement that I called you a scammer. Why did you say I would beg you before you send my money. You insulted me on top my hard earned cash. Lair. You even said cry you would deal with me. I can upload all our conversation if you don't quit the lies.
quote author=Jennylov post=35681572]I don't have anything to tell u.also i don't want to answer u.because if I do u will regret it.you call yourself a saint.y paid for your goods. I told u that u will received it before 72hrs.I send you a message that it has been dispatch.u ask me if it has not reach lag.I said no. that my crosser will call u.I told you that it u try to spoil my image online in other to impressed yourself. that if I pray to God.that what happen to gracelawal that Accuse me wrongly will happen to u.you just flared up.so I scam gracelawal.just Note God watches us.I can't say anything until u receive ur bale.and plss don't call me names.cos I have not scam or eat your money.that u will send my bank that I can you.that u wrongly pay money into my Acct.what for? plss oohhh.u know know me before oo.if u are send to wash your dirty linen outside.you can't get me.I leave u to God.you can open new topics about me.it won't stop my biz to move forward. cos U are not my creator. but soon u will received your reward.no one will hurt someone spirit and goes court free is not possible. more walls to post.I'm not moved by what I heard or see.God knows d best.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
sexysisi:
You called me several times when i told you i had transfered the money to you.in fact you didnt let me rest as if you supplied me goods and i refused to pay. It showed how desperate you are. Tell me don' t i have the right to ask when i would receive my goods? You insulted me and told me i would beg you before you return my money that you will show me you are igbo woman and you would deal with me the way you dealt gracelawl. Can you actually upload all our conversation? I have all our messages .You are very funny. You said i needed your service and you showed up.So tell me , you mean you are doing me a favor by patronizing you? You expect me to beg you on top my money? Anyway you already sent me an sms that you would sell the bale and keep the money. Let's wait till then. I have all our messages. And please how have I been insulting you since yesterday. You may wish to upload your evidence
u funny.and now I know u don't have fear of God In you.u said I'm calling u severally as if u are owing me.thank God everything we discuss concerning this transfer that u did in my Acct was on d chat.to d extent my Frnd here on NL say I should not say it online.rather private.I apologize her for that.when you ask me if I received d money I said No
I called my GT manger,she says is Neft transfer u use.that is 24hrs.I also send u message to ask if is neft u use .you said u don't know that d bank lady told u that is d next day u will receive it.you say I should dispatch goods.I told u should wait let me received alert first.so where I wrong that warrant you calling me thief, scammer.do u know the meaning of those words you paid for your goods and I received d alert yesterday. is it not when it pass d 72hrs and u did not received your goods,that's when I'm a scammer and vthief to u.that u will call d group to tell dem that I scam u.is that not wickedness. yet u call Gods name morning, evening.I said that I will show u are I Igbo woman.becos you said that I scam u.also you will rebrocast it online.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
I didn't even know about gracelawal until you sent me the text below. I copied the text and ple as e find it below
Lol.u funny go ask ppple that tink the are smart.where d are.NL is not my house.neither is it my place.No u can go ahead and carry your threat.and if u did not eehh.u will watch and see me.go ask gracelawl from NL.what happen her.d same tin will happen to u.if u did not take time quote author=Jennylov post=35681572]
I don't have anything to tell u.also i don't want to answer u.because if I do u will regret it.you call yourself a saint.y paid for your goods. I told u that u will received it before 72hrs.I send you a message that it has been dispatch.u ask me if it has not reach lag.I said no. that my crosser will call u.I told you that it u try to spoil my image online in other to impressed yourself. that if I pray to God.that what happen to gracelawal that Accuse me wrongly will happen to u.you just flared up.so I scam gracelawal.just Note God watches us.I can't say anything until u receive ur bale.and plss don't call me names.cos I have not scam or eat your money.that u will send my bank that I can you.that u wrongly pay money into my Acct.what for? plss oohhh.u know know me before oo.if u are send to wash your dirty linen outside.you can't get me.I leave u to God.you can open new topics about me.it won't stop my biz to move forward. cos U are not my creator. but soon u will received your reward.no one will hurt someone spirit and goes court free is not possible. more walls to post.I'm not moved by what I heard or see.God knows d best.[/quote]
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Would you like to deny the message above?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Liar. Upload our conversation. It was after you told me you won't send me the bale that I called you a scammer. Read our conversation again. Stop being cunny
Jennylov:
u funny.and now I know u don't have fear of God In you.u said I'm calling u severally as if u are owing me.thank God everything we discuss concerning this transfer that u did in my Acct was on d chat.to d extent my Frnd here on NL say I should not say it online.rather private.I apologize her for that.when you ask me if I received d money I said No
I called my GT manger,she says is Neft transfer u use.that is 24hrs.I also send u message to ask if is neft u use .you said u don't know that d bank lady told u that is d next day u will receive it.you say I should dispatch goods.I told u should wait let me received alert first.so where I wrong that warrant you calling me thief, scammer.do u know the meaning of those words you paid for your goods and I received d alert yesterday. is it not when it pass d 72hrs and u did not received your goods,that's when I'm a scammer and vthief to u.that u will call d group to tell dem that I scam u.is that not wickedness. yet u call Gods name morning, evening.I said that I will show u are I Igbo woman.becos you said that I scam u.also you will rebrocast it online.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Please who are the friends telling you not to expose our conversation online? Please I beg you don't listen to them .kindly expose what we discussed because I don't understand. I told you that I would send the money on Wednesday that bank was far from where I was that I don't mind to receive the goods anytime since I was not in a hurry. I told you I was at work and it would be difficult to go to the bank but you kept mounting pressure on me to send the money before 12pm and I decided to go to the bank nearby to do transfer. I explained to you that the lady said it would take time because I operate a savings account. I even informed you that my account had been debited that you could go ahead to send goods to your crosser who will hold it till you receive alert. You called me several times and I said you don't have to send until you receive an alert. You Kept Disturbing Me But I Didn't Get angry. Please I need someone to teach me how to upload chats so we will know a liar.
Jennylov:
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Deny the message you sent about gracelawal
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by SirAlfred(m): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
sexysisi:
Deny the message you sent about gracelawal
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
I later received my bale on monday JULY 20th
[quote author=SirAlfred post=36008415][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by SirAlfred(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
so she is not a scam.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
SirAlfred:
so she is not a scam.
to prove u wrong Alfred I'm not a scam.thank u.is anger that makes her to wrote all that.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by SirAlfred(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
I told you I would do business with you, just that we are sorting things out with government now. I will do business with you. I saw her post and I decided to contribute to it. Thanks for your faithfulness and God bless you.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
SirAlfred:
I told you I would do business with you, just that we are sorting things out with government now. I will do business with you. I saw her post and I decided to contribute to it. Thanks for your faithfulness and God bless you.
thanks too.God bless
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by SirAlfred(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Where does one pick up his goods, Binin City or Lagos?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
SirAlfred:
Where does one pick up his goods, Binin City or Lagos?
Lagos Yaba
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by goddesskay: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2015
clean grade A children ,adult bail .contact me Facebook /gift.nkaru.email sweetcathrine2005@yahoo.com .cash n carry.in Lagos
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Oladejiolatunbosunpeter: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
Pls I need some one who I can trust that can be supping grade 1 okrika from lagos to ilorin. Such person should contact me on this 08063766720 07031260191 peterolad@yahoo.com
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by dayzeeblaze(f): 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
Well...I just want to inform u all that ive decided to do business with jenluv...my spirit accepts her. and I think she has a good heart. Im trusting her and im trusting God..and I will be sure to come back and let you all know how my first business with her will turn out. God bless our hustle!
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by dayzeeblaze(f): 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
I meant to say Jennylov pls..lol
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by OgadimmaCecilia: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
Please, how much does AAA garde of CCR bale cost now.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by udysweet(f): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
You may need to hold on a bit,der is an unresolved issue on ground
dayzeeblaze:
Well...I just want to inform u all that ive decided to do business with jenluv...my spirit accepts her. and I think she has a good heart. Im trusting her and im trusting God..and I will be sure to come back and let you all know how my first business with her will turn out. God bless our hustle!
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by feminineA: 2:09am On Oct 01, 2015
dayzeeblaze:

Do business with her at your risk

www.nairaland.com/2549195/duped-jennylov-nairaland/41
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Funlaide(f): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Is there any London first grade Ok seller in abuja and where pls its urgent. Thank you .
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by ernestly(m): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2015
Wholesale and retail of Clean grade A London Bales:
In stock:
Children tops and Mix
Original shorts

Men trousers
Men Polo/T Shirt
Ladies Tops mix
Ladies dress mix
Ladies Skirt mix
Boys Trouser
Ladies Bra and pants
Ladies Trouser
Loose bales (Sold per piece)
Mixed Jeans
Mens shirts.
If interested send mail for further details (ernnypenny@gmail.com) or wats app on 08080702772. Thanks
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by ultrazone(m): 3:54am On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Kamkamdd: 9:45am On Apr 27, 2016
Pls sombdy shld put me thru,i'm sort of confused.Is dis jennylove d same person wit Nobody?I notice dat Nobody replies to any post refering to jennylove.And is dis jennylove still in dis biz?No offence meant pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.