Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,697 members, 7,844,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? (20659 Views)

What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / When Ladies Declare Their Undying Love (PHOTO) / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by ayobase(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44: Just take a walk that's all. No need to stress yourself and get worked up

U said it all!
And keep your distance...she is likely to come for forgiveness if she is Surulere, and not Olorunsogo!
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by ayobase(m): 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
Chukskalidon:
hahahahahaha. Oyibo woman go cari u enta cell if u do am reach her side. I luv dis ur philosophy of whip. E make sense...

Look at this one too!
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by ayobase(m): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
Chukskalidon:
taking a walk? Ah! It seems most dudes on NL haven't really witnessed insults frm ladies.

Maturity aint age, but of the mind.
U wanna be dragged into the mud with a low-life idiat?
Many insults, especially while in club and while playing...they come back to apologise at the end since you no send them!
Wetin concern me with any bagga!
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by ayobase(m): 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
cdamsel: honestly ur stalking is really creeping me out,just act like u no dey use my user name,jesus I didn't even know say na u open d thread,190 c wat u ve caused now angry
Je laru laru,echi na bia :-Xmayb den u can freely say wat u wanna say

You no like the fact that the guy likes you....common, be nice and be patrolable!
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by DExplorer1: 12:44am On Nov 22, 2012
Just walk away, it pains them more.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:51am On Nov 22, 2012
If the girl in question is NIGERIAN, na to strangle her
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 22, 2012
ayobase:

Maturity aint age, but of the mind.
U wanna be dragged into the mud with a low-life idiat?
Many insults, especially while in club and while playing...they come back to apologise at the end since you no send them!
Wetin concern me with any bagga!
most ladies wnt borda 2 cum bak and apologise
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 22, 2012
LesbianBoy: If the girl in question is NIGERIAN, na to strangle her
hahahahahahahaha biko gbawapugodu dat door first. If u c people who av witnessed insults frm naija ladies u go knw.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by cdamsel(f): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2012
LesbianBoy: If the girl in question is NIGERIAN, na to strangle her
abeg leave dat line 4 190 undecided
ayobase:

You no like the fact that the guy likes you....common, be nice and be patrolable!
his stalking fit turn 2 Obsession b4 u know it I'm dead,abeg ohhhh,I gats run like chioma ajunwa
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Mynd44: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2012
^^
Are you sure you can run that fast?
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by cdamsel(f): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Are you sure you can run that fast?
have u seen som1 running 4 his/her life b4?Adrenaline comes 4 nowhere,u've gat mail bro
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2012
cdamsel: abeg leave dat line 4 190 undecidedhis stalking fit turn 2 Obsession b4 u know it I'm dead,abeg ohhhh,I gats run like chioma ajunwa
finally, am d bad guy and sum bad dudes ar nw d gud guys.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Mynd44: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2012
cdamsel: have u seen som1 running 4 his/her life b4?Adrenaline comes 4 nowhere,u've gat mail bro
Replied
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by drexx(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2012
When a lady insults me for the 1st tym and she gets my reply, she wld never insult me again. Cos I spit venom with my tongue. Al my babes dread it when I talk in anger cos I wld tell you things that would stick to your brain forever
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by cyril83(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2012
Head butt or down Y is d best reply to bad insult from a lady...my opinion
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by ichidodo: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2012
WILL SLAP OKRO SEEDS OUT OF HER MOUTH.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Mynd44: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2012
drexx: When a lady insults me for the 1st tym and she gets my reply, she wld never insult me again. Cos I spit venom with my tongue. Al my babes dread it when I talk in anger cos I wld tell you things that would stick to your brain forever
It is not always the best idea to exchange hurtful words in anger. You might say what you dont mean
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2012
drexx: When a lady insults me for the 1st tym and she gets my reply, she wld never insult me again. Cos I spit venom with my tongue. Al my babes dread it when I talk in anger cos I wld tell you things that would stick to your brain forever
I tink its realy a nice step to treat ladies with their insults as it is, instead of being stucked in d so called advice "pls ignore her,she's a lady".
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Ivreke: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2012
I laugh
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by k2039: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2012
xynerise:
easy to say. Talk is cheap

I'm to proactive to react to any insult,it's a value system.

1 Like

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2012
ichidodo: WILL SLAP OKRO SEEDS OUT OF HER MOUTH.
hahahahahahahahaha chairman na only dey 4 dat one o. Hw u wan slap okro seed comot 4 persn eye,hw u go take put am bak?
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Mynd44: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2012
k2039:

I'm to proactive to react to any insult,it's a values system.
Nice
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2012
Ivreke: I laugh
keep on laughing
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Jibsonified(m): 10:02am On Nov 22, 2012
Have u ever notice, u cant really Identify who z guy or gal on this Nairalander with their funny username or are most NL males?
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by fitzmayowa: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2012
I will just walk away *SHIKENA*

Sent from blackberry from garrimobile

1 Like

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by adahib: 10:07am On Nov 22, 2012
I hate insults of any kind.
so I select my friends,both males and females carefully.I have never been insulted by a lady before.frankly,I really don't know what I would do if insulted.

1 Like

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by DrUloma: 10:07am On Nov 22, 2012
k2039: Absolutely nothing,I will just laugh it off
Easier said than done
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 22, 2012
Are my eyes deceiving me? Did some people say the lady will come back to apologise if you ignore her? Highly unlikely. Yes, she might feel bad deep within if you ignore her, but the average Nigerian girl will just walk away after the insult and nurse her regret secretly. If i hear say she come back to apologise angry, except of course there are strings attached. Go UNILAG now, make u go see where girls dey proud. U go fear.

1 Like

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2012
adahib: I hate insults of any kind.
so I select my friends,both males and females carefully.I have never been insulted by a lady before.frankly,I really don't know what I would do if insulted.
very soon u will knw
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2012
fitzmayowa: I will just walk away *SHIKENA*

Sent from blackberry from garrimobile
garri kabals don enta d thread? Chineke meeee!
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2012
Jibsonified: Have u ever notice, u cant really Identify who z guy or gal on this Nairalander with their funny username or are most NL males?
starting wit ur own username. Bt dats nt wot d thread is talking abt.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Flygerian1(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2012
At the mention of my mother (when i didnt include hers first). A very sound slap awaits the biitch on her left chin.

Aside that, insult me from January to December, u just dey waste ur tym!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? / Keke-napep wedding / Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.