Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? (20679 Views)

What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / When Ladies Declare Their Undying Love (PHOTO) / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by donotbanme1: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2012
I just swallow the insult.

I have no business with an insulting partner. Running ones mouth is a kpako habit. Mental imbalance...

1 Like

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2012
Most people are just saying they'll walk away as though it's that easy. As a human being, by default, u want to react when insulted. As for me, i'd speak to her through my facial expression something like "why did you do that, i'm really angry @ you, but my hands are tied". Don't deceive urself thinking u'll just walk away cos it's easier said.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by joshuaidibia(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2012
if na public place,jst shun ha. Bt if na private place nd u sure u fit beat ha,den slap da daylyt outa her body.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by cyril83(m): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2012
fitzmayowa: I will just walk away *SHIKENA*

Sent from blackberry from garrimobile
bros network dey ur mobile?
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Freeopod(m): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2012
Taking a walk will do at that moment, ama react back by throwing er a stone anonymously! grin gringringrin
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2012
Flygerian.:
At the mention of my mother (when i didnt include hers first).

A very sound slap awaits the biitch on her left chin.
hahahahahahahahahahaha wat if she mentions ur mother steadily,will u keep on slapping her?
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2012
Fi ókó iya ę han.... Feed her with Hot slaps
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Flygerian1(m): 10:22am On Nov 22, 2012
acidosis™:
Well I absorb insults... laugh over it and act on it accordingly. But I'll mercilessly deal with unbearable insults from retardeens..
Now, what category of girls do u classify as the retardeens? Just curious...
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 22, 2012
do not ban me:
I just swallow the insult.

I have no business with an insulting partner. Running ones mouth is a kpako habit. Mental imbalance...
okay na
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by eikeem(m): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2012
I always ensure that I don't put myself in a position that would make anybody insult me.
People management skill really works for me.

1 Like

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 22, 2012
UncleJJ:

And which nation would dat be, am sure ur nt talkin about Nigeria.

Wife and women beaters have psychological issues, mostly... They had sick fathers.

What kind of psychological issues do Women who insult guys and husbands have? And what kind of sick mothers do they have? Remember we are not talking about unjust beating here and some ladies can be so insultive that enh!
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2012
[quote author=big deal 0 Remember we are not talking about unjust beating here and some ladies can be so insultive that enh![/quote]
no be smal
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2012
Hmmmm. Hardly it happens, cant remember the last time i got insulted by a lady, But here is the solution. Keep Silent, Don't talk back, Just Ignore her but be careful so that she wont break bottle on your head cause one thing they hates is been ignored.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2012
Whether she insult u or beat u!

1 Like

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2012
gboss4sure: Hmmmm. Hardly it happens, cant remember the last time i got insulted by a lady, But here is the solution. Keep Silent, Don't talk back, Just Ignore her but be careful so that she wont break bottle on your head cause one thing they hates is been ignored.
bros u dey tok lyk say u b ajibo. Wetin go make gal break bottle 4 ur head. Say wetin hapen.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by luckaz(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2012
Can't lay my hands on any lady. But I will do my best to stomach all insults and also leave the scene of the event. Tanks.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by femionasan(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2012
Some comments here are so funny. If a woman insults me (which has happened several times) i walk away. Insults dont take anything from you, it is only a man without any pride that will be exchanging words with a woman. And for those who say a Nigerian woman will never apologize, what kind of women do u deal with? I can tell for a fact that in 5 girls that have insulted me, 4 of them have made several attempts to warm their way back into my life, we are still friends but i dont hang around women who have loose tongues. Dont need drama that aint putting money in my pocket.

1 Like

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by hizaya61(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2012
bone her for two weeks
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by onyeego(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2012
She will not have the chance to insult me.

Abi she no want Brazilian hair,BlackBerry,school fees,chop money?

Of cause,she knows the consequences.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Flygerian1(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2012
Chukskalidon:
hahahahahahahahahahaha wat if she mentions ur mother steadily,will u keep on slapping her?

At first, i dont think there's anything that would make me xchange word of insult with a gal (physically). And secondly, even if she starts insultin me, it hurts to an extent that u would wanto beat/eat her alive/raw. But the last thing i know Flygerian will never do is to beat a girl all cos she insulted "me", NO! Insult me from January to December, infact, insult me till her voice goes hoax, I DONT CARE! But at the mention of my mom, or involvin my parents in it (when i didnt include her brothers nor sisters, not to talk of her parents) is definitely, i repeat, DEFINITELY a free tickect to Hospital. And yes, I'll gladly take care of her Hospital bill. Was prepared for that, already!
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by greatgod2012(f): 11:23am On Nov 22, 2012
what did u do to deserve insult?
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by hunkydory(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2012
xynerise:
Poverty is the major cause of insult. So Work hard today so u wont end up like Papa Kafaya
grin
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Iaz93: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2012
Flygerian.:

At first, i dont think there's anything that would make me xchange word of insult with a gal (physically). And secondly, even if she starts insultin me, it hurts to an extent that u would wanto beat/eat her alive/raw. But the last thing i know Flygerian will never do is to beat a girl all cos she insulted "me", NO! Insult me from January to December, infact, insult me till her voice goes hoax, I DONT CARE! But at the mention of my mom, or involvin my parents in it (when i didnt include her brothers nor sisters, not to talk of her parents) is definitely, i repeat, DEFINITELY a free tickect to Hospital. And yes, I'll gladly take care of her Hospital bill. Was prepared for that, already!

Lol! GBAM
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by BrutusOj(m): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2012
Just smiley and work out on her.....
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by omalcha(f): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2012
Please oh! It is never "just" to beat a woman. Once you do so even if she was at fault initially, you turn the tables and you become the guilty/wrong party. You no get mouth? Insult her back now. Why must it be done with the fists
big deal 007:

What kind of psychological issues do Women who insult guys and husbands have? And what kind of sick mothers do they have? Remember we are not talking about unjust beating here and some ladies can be so insultive that enh!
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2012
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by LOVEGINO(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2012
lol! dats my best moment especially wen she s pretty n endow(my kind of lady) cus i ll surely go after her(wetin my liver wan fail fall again wen she don do wam in descending order?)
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by mcmatwot: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2012
Chukskalidon: personally I hate insults especially from ladies. The other day I saw a man crying and lamenting to villagers how his wife insults him every now and then. No matter how grave the issue may be with women, it will end up with people telling you one thing "pls ignore her, she's a woman don't touch her". Is there really a way to treat women and their insults, how do u handle yours?

Well I'm glad I saw dis topic.. I just experienced an hour of insult from a strange gal who I know not from Adams claiming I mistreated her friend calling me a married man with no shame and all sorts..Meanwhile am single and an OAP in the East..I was calm and tried to explain to her that there could be a mix up with the numbers she was trying to reach only for her to add me on whatsapp and claim she just checked my profile pix to confirm that it was really me (One Mr Ebah) according to her while my name is Matthias. But after being calm for one hour she started insulting my relatives and family..now I can take any insult directed @ me cos I won't take offence as I see whatever one say as his or her opinion..but I lost my cool when she directed the insult to my family and relatives and I gave her back insults she never expected. Only for the lady to call back later apologising it was a mix up with the phone numbers..
Now what am saying here is dis..I learnt today that when a woman start acting all crazy on u its better to ignore and let them cool off cos sooner than expected she'll come back to her senses.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2012
sanb: You deserve a hug for this comment.... As a woman, I’m not in the habit of insulting people be it men or women. So on the ladies part; it’s advisable to tame your tongue. I see comments here from some guys; some say they’ll beat, some will slap and some will use the belt. The ones I admire are the ones who’ve said they’ll walk away which is a good tactic.

Before you get to the stage where the woman starts insulting you, the favourable thing to do is walk away. Sometimes, men find this pretty hard to do; but it’s one of the best policy and men who’ve used this tactic, gets an apology most of the time. In other instances, the apology might not be forth coming but at least you’ve held on by not allowing your anger to erode your judgement i.e. by not hitting her...

its gud to hear dat atleast a lady here dnt use to insult as most ladies do bt dnt get it twisted,wen u walk away they will neva take a step bak to apologise instead it wil b a discussion topic for friends and villagers dat a gal humiliated u. Naija gal no fit apologise, lie lie.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Caseless: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2012
Chukskalidon:
apart frm beating a girl. There must b a way to treat them wit dia insults.
any other way? Oboi, na bulala sure pass...that is d only language they can understand. U knw they are very rude,so for fast result, u must use bulala..

Sent from my CAR ENGINE V8
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by 1313(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2012
What you do to a woman when she insulted you is not as important as what you did to her before she insulted you. No woman will just wake up one day and start insulting the same man she had always respected. Its imposible.the man must trace the root of it. Poverty is not all the cause. Respect is earned and not demanded.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2012
greatgod2012: what did u do to deserve insult?
u c wot we're talking abt. This is d type of questions people ask bt they wil neva ask "why shuldn't they b given a hot slap".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? / What Makes A Relationship Healthy? / Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.