Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,529 members, 7,854,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? (20680 Views)

What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / When Ladies Declare Their Undying Love (PHOTO) / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
Miss Ope: Now to all the guys shouting and screaming '' I'll slap her,,,'ll box her ,,,'ll blow her ...please answer this question and don't lie....
What will you Do if A guy who is as huge as ''The Rock,,, Triple H,,, Mike Tyson ,,, Shane and Undertaker insults You? Please wat will you Do?? Please don't lie...imagine these people and give me ur answers... If you can't slap these people don't slap a gurl cos if you Do... I'll borrow one of the posters phrase ...You're either raving MAD or simply guy A Coward or papa KAFAYA....Olodo boys.
hahahahahahahahaha. Una don hear am. Abeg make evribodi dey on his own o,undataker no b woman.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Jarus(m): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
Can vary from slapping to ignoring.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
Miss Ope: Now to all the guys shouting and screaming '' I'll slap her,,,'ll box her ,,,'ll blow her ...please answer this question and don't lie....
What will you Do if A guy who is as huge as ''The Rock,,, Triple H,,, Mike Tyson ,,, Shane and Undertaker insults You? Please wat will you Do?? Please don't lie...imagine these people and give me ur answers... If you can't slap these people don't slap a gurl cos if you Do... I'll borrow one of the posters phrase ...You're either raving MAD or simply guy A Coward or papa KAFAYA....Olodo boys.

Are you not the one who was alsoboasting that you openly cheated on your man 3 times and he is still begging you to be with him?
You seem to have a rather unhealthy sense of "girl-power". I assure you that that dented mindset will change the day you meet a proper BROS who won't entertain your stupidity at all. smiley

LOL @ "if you can't beat Andrew the giant don't beat women".
Likewise, if I go and start insulting the same Andrew the giant, why would I be surprised when he pursues me to beat?
Wouldn't THAT be a true case of madness on my part?
I like your logic, but don't think yourself exempted from it, silly hypocrite. wink
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2012
2buff:

Are you not the one who was alsoboasting that you openly cheated on your man 3 times and he is still begging you to be with him?
You seem to have a rather unhealthy sense of "girl-power". I assure you that that dented mindset will change the day you meet a proper BROS who won't entertain your stupidity at all. smiley

LOL @ "if you can't beat Andrew the giant don't beat women".
Likewise, if I go and start insulting the Andrew the giant, why would I be surprised when he pursues me to beat?
Wouldn't THAT be a true case of madness?
I like your logic, but don't think yourself exempted from it, silly hypocrite. wink
see wait o. No stress dat babe o. Jst free am, I get sumtin 4 mind.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by dammillici(m): 5:52am On Nov 23, 2012
it remains one of the world's wonders; ladies have a higher chance of gettin backup in a quarrel....so if u see say u sef don fall ur hand by yourself, just 'tefi mana' b4 u start wishin u'd have done somethin u'l neva do
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2012
dammillici: it remains one of the world's wonders; ladies have a higher chance of gettin backup in a quarrel....so if u see say u sef don fall ur hand by yourself, just 'tefi mana' b4 u start wishin u'd have done somethin u'l neva do
Abi
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by busayobrig: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2012
win her heart using someone else and break it. call her a bitch after she gets used
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by MissOpe(f): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2012
[quote author=2buff]

...please answer the question and stop deviation from what that real issue is....
I wonder why you're being bothered bout my cheating boyfriend comes back to me... If it hurts you go hug live wire...
N.b If all men where like you no woman in the world will be married... My guy is not a fool as u are...... He recognizes I have my strengths and likewise my weaknesses and so he doesn't take decisions based on my weaknesses alone....... He helps me deal with them and Dats why we are still together... faceless fool...
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2012
[quote author=Miss Ope][/quote]

Then keep cheating on him. There's a name for those types of relationships.
both of you can enjoy your cuckold lifestyle, that's your problem. Coming here to talk about "weaknesses" after being caught 3 times choking on random dikcs.
Serious LOl @ "If all men where like you no woman in the world will be married", because cheating 3 times over on someone you claim to love is a statutory right of all married women abi?

Sha never make the mistake of thinking everyone is into that ish. And seeing as you never even posted a pic on this site, your words expose you as the bigger faceless f**l.
Again, nice logic, but apply it to yourself also. If more people like you were police officers, that country would be a lot worse off. smiley

[size=4pt]Sorry fr the outburst, but in case it isn't obvious, I truly hate cheaters. Y'all are the scum of the earth. Hope you've changed[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
@Topic, I was mouthed by a silly girl once.
It was like a chiwawa barking at a large confident rotweiler who couldn't be bothered to give the small dog the time of day.
I simply just refuse to go there with the weak, insecure she-child, being sure to laugh and throw in phrases like "God loves you" into the fray with a smile.
If she refuses to calm down, let her own guilt eat her from within.

If you are confident in yourself, you need not bother for what someone else's opinion of you is.
Any passer-by seeing the 2 of you will know who the phychiatric patient is.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by MissOpe(f): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
@ 2bluff...but seriously go and ask your mama Dats if you still have one...
did your father marry her a virgin..certain ly not your mother started having sex right from the age of 10..... But I like your dad... He didn't Becos ur mama wasn't a virgin dump her Becos he accepted he was also not a virgin...
And back to ur supposed thought dat he caught me chocking 3 dicks. He didn't catch me chocking,,,, he caught me cheating and the reason why he keeps coming is cos he believes in me...... I am not a disvirgined dog like your sisters... You heard..
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Flygerian1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
Miss Ope: @ 2bluff...but seriously go and ask your mama Dats if you still have one...
did your father marry her a virgin..certain ly not your mother started having sex right from the age of 10..... But I like your dad... He didn't Becos ur mama wasn't a virgin dump her Becos he accepted he was also not a virgin...
And back to ur supposed thought dat he caught me chocking 3 dicks. He didn't catch me chocking,,,, he caught me cheating and the reason why he keeps coming is cos he believes in me...... I am not a disvirgined dog like your sisters... You heard..
Why insultin his sisters...? U even went on involving his parents?? undecided Now, that's the extreme limit. Exactly what the thread is all about and what i was tryin to say.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
Flygerian.:

Why insultin his sisters...? U even went on involving his parents?? undecided Now, that's the extreme limit. Exactly what the thread is all about and what i was tryin to say.

Shey you see how insecurity dey worry the she-child.
Having been argumentatively beaten and lacking the intelligence to come up with any other relevant counter-retort, it has resorted to make-believe and vain imaginations having no connection or relativity to life, the topic or the discussion at hand.

I see through all that. It is, in it's own way, her admission of defeat short of breaking down and crying, so I need not follow her down that road.
She truly is a weak, broken soul.

@miss_ope, go and cheat no more smiley

1 Like

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
Miss Ope: @ 2bluff...but seriously go and ask your mama Dats if you still have one...
see...seriously dis z so childish. U heard what people said about insults regardin dia parents and family. Respect urself!
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by MissOpe(f): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
Flygerian.:

Yes dear I insulted his sisters cos he insulted my sexuality...besides u shld av cautioned him from deviating for the Topic of discussion ...... The thread is talking bout Insults he's talking bout me choking three D*cks... If I choke three D*cks... Wats his business didn't his mama choke D*cks... Before meeting his father....
Now U'll say this is an insult .... If he finds it insultive then he shld never spew such thrash to a girl...Nonsense.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
i tink dia's a tin b/w them
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
Who b dis 1? Abeg carry ur diahorrea go one side joor!

2 Likes

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Who b dis 1? Abeg carry ur diahorrea go one side joor!
av been lukin 4 u. Why is our thread blocked?
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Flygerian1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
Miss Ope, yeah, i know. But last checked, he never mentioned ur "parents" despite deviatin from the thread at hand. So i xpect u to do same too without involving his parents or any of his family member, k? Be good!
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by pleep(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
A real man tolerates insults from no one.. especially not women.

Somehow people got it twisted.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by MissOpe(f): 12:04am On Nov 24, 2012
Flygerian.:
Miss Ope, yeah, i know. But last checked, he never mentioned ur "parents" despite deviatin from the thread at hand. So i xpect u to do same too without involving his parents or any of his family member, k? Be good!

Thanx bro....
But didn't mean to insult his folks... But am just wondering how to reply a guy who supposedly claims av been choking 3 D*cks..... he left me with no choice dan to..... Say otherwise.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 24, 2012
Miss Ope:

Thanx bro....
But didn't mean to insult his folks... But am just wondering how to reply a guy who supposedly claims av been choking 3 D*cks..... he left me with no choice dan to..... Say otherwise.

In otherwords, my previous post was spot on...
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 24, 2012
DAYUUM!! hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
adahib: I hate insults of any kind.
so I select my friends,both males and females carefully.I have never been insulted by a lady before.frankly,I really don't know what I would do if insulted.
u re living on a strong ting
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
Imerion:
u re living on a strong ting
as inhow
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Westlord: 12:27am On Dec 19, 2012
Wen a woman insults me it means victory aftar all d scoping, just be calm tell her d best 'I love U' U can & wear a pitiful face. Guy she fit cry.
Aggresion is d most revealing attribute of weak insecured feeling Lady. D@s y I like dem
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by dabrake(m): 2:06am On Dec 19, 2012
That's why BEATS BY DRE full market. E no dey disappoint.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by cklass(f): 2:51am On Dec 19, 2012
would slap okro seeds out of her mouth grin grin grin
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2012
Westlord: Wen a woman insults me it means victory aftar all d scoping, just be calm tell her d best 'I love U' U can & wear a pitiful face. Guy she fit cry.
Aggresion is d most revealing attribute of weak insecured feeling Lady. D@s y I like dem
Is dat so? Omo its nt dat simple o as it seems.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2012
dabrake: That's why BEATS BY DRE full market. E no dey disappoint.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by kingsleyezeugo(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
sometimes gals need just one slap to restore there factory setting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? / What Makes A Relationship Healthy? / Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.