Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders (31589 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by zayhal(f): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
@Siena

Are you a writer? You write so well. I feel like I'm reading a novel when reading your episodes.

@Jarus

Give us good gists please!

@naijababe

I don't envy you at all. With all those trip wahala. I'd have broken down in tears with those things you encountered at the airport.

1 Like

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
^ My sister, if I had cried I would have distressed my kiddos o
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Enoquin(f): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
@Mr. Siena is just like those people who prepare themselves and then wait for lady opportunity so she does not find them wanting...more like the 5 virgins out of the 10 in the bible...how else can one explain the careful chronicle of events?
Mrs. Siena, stand your ground jare...no dreads even if you have to use all your womanly wiles to achieve your aim and you are quite a fashionable woman too, good with colours...kudo.

@naijababe ha! I get angry when things don't go my way, I would simply have kicked that luggage in annoyance...but na wa oh, it's better you didn't travel again...the second incident was a tad weird but you didn't tell us what naijaman said about the whole incident...did he continue on to Nigeria or did he come home to console you?

@Jarus...I didn't know that 70% of women have had miscarriages oh...can that be validated?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Enoquin(f): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
^ Naijaman's firm had already booked his ticket from Luanda to Lagos, so he had to go but kept complaining that he was bored (that was a first for him o). He tried to convince me to try one more time but I was too traumatised and told him so. He came back home after spending a week in naija.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
Jarus:

grin cheesy

Anyway, I hope you dey prepare sha lipsrsealed
I dey try as God gives me strenght
ifyalways: do I have a BB?

I think I remember getting a NIPOST invitation that arrived a week late.

Abeg, tell us those stories that you've told Odunnu. cheesy

Gimme your wife contacts abeg, I go come use "twi" obtain solid "book me down" for December gbogbo big girls.
Le kwa avu m, aji ocha adighi kwa ya Ify madu niile!
Which stories are you talking about?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
Odunnu:
I dey try as God gives me strenght

Le kwa avu m, aji ocha adighi kwa ya Ify madu niile!
Which stories are you talking about?

Speaking in tongues isn't allowed on this thread. Thanks. cool
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
Siena's Tobias story still haunts me......Wow! I don't think I can do that, though I feel it's well deserved.
I can't help that I look forward to the purple font more since then. Lol, Tobias! grin grin grin

@Jarus: We need gist. We are done with introduction, now it's time for a juicy read. grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Enoquin(f): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
naijababe: ^ Naijaman's firm had already booked his ticket from Luanda to Lagos, so he had to go but kept complaining that he was bored (that was a first for him o). He tried to convince me to try one more time but I was too traumatised and told him so. He came back home after spending a week in naija.

Aww...poor you! You know I was angry at you when you missed your first flight because you forgot the time till I realised how I forget some things these days too and yet you have two cuties to contend with...carry go jare
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
^ I didn't forget o, I just thought it was 630am, I swear I saw 630am on the reservation the night before when I was about to book the Taxi. Dat trip get as e be abeg!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
zayhal: @Siena

Are you a writer? You write so well. I feel like I'm reading a novel when reading your episodes.

Thanks for your compliment, glad you're enjoying reading. Yes, I'm a writer, and I've been working on a Manuscript for the past 18-months. I'm not a fast typer though, so the going is slow!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by MrsSiena1(f): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
stillwater:

This is so cool. I'm loving it. Mrs. Sienna, you sing? That is lovelyyyy. Good to know there are singers in the house. I try to sing, but I need some more training sha.

Yes I do sing. Its one of my passions. Thanks. You could mail me egbudje@gmail.com and we would talk more about your training wink
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by MrsSiena1(f): 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
Odunnu: I like the way the Siena family is keeping the update -hourly. I guess its because it was a weekend. Oya na, give us more updates, focus more on the activites of Miss Sienna, she's a celebrity already. Wakes up to her tv and must take the front seat in every ride. Okay o.
Generally a nice day it was for the family. Remember to tell us when you guys decide to . . .errrm tongue

Lolll Odunnu decide to what oh anyway we arent having anymore kids Mr.Siena wants 1 more but am not really keen he has been trying to hard to convince but aint having none of it jare, abeg make we make millions ojare
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by MrsSiena1(f): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
damiso: I can so relate to the Mrs Siena sometimes brewing internally but as Mr Siena said its one of those things.Oga is staunch anglican so goes to Church of England while i attend RCCG as well.He is ok with me worshiping where i feel spiritually intune as did not feel so so intune when i tried worshipping at C of E.Oga no like naija churches but is very civil and friendly to the pastors when they keep trying to get him to come worship in our church.I don tire to dey tell them to stop trying to convert him.I sometimes feel they are insinuating that am somewhat not 'spiritual' enough by being comfortable with the arrangement.I wish we could all go the same church but i think to myself is my man Godly?Does his life bear the fruits of our Lord jesus christ?I am convinced that it does so i guess thats the most important thing.Me sef wey i dey talk was i not born into a staunch muslim family and converted? So whom am i to say one church is better than the other? Lovely concept by the way looking forward to read more.

Same here I hear that all the time and I keep telling them I love him the way he is and it doesnt change the fact that we are christians besides God searches the intents of a mans heart and not the church he attends as long as we all go to heaven at the end of the day.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Mrsmansson(f): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
Love how my Delta brother is keeping it real.siena's.@ naija babe,are ur kids not wondering why the trip was aborted.am so sorry.its not easy O.@ jarus ...
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
Efemena_xy: Loving the Siena's story. cheesy

Mr S: I must say I wasn't in the least bit surprised to read about the Nigerian guy's (Tobias') reluctance to pay up. It's a common disgraceful attitude they display over here...misplaced "kinship". Do they think money grows on trees here?

Efe, it happens all too often, and it may seem pretty hilarious, it's annoying, and a time-waster. Crude, but effective.

In my early days (summer of '91) I ended up burning a 1989 Nissan Bluebird, belonging to a Nigerian guy I replaced a clutch on. I paid for the clutch, and did the job on Christmas eve, when all garages were shut, and only after I'd finished, the guy told me he was skint, and needed to work before he can pay (he was a mini-cab driver).

I was annoyed, but had no choice. Two months later, after repeated promises (broken ones) to pay, I'd had enough. I rigged up his ignition switch to earth, using a timer relay from a Peugeot 406 diesel (glow plug timer). It shorted out 2 minutes into him starting the engine, and the electrical fire from behind the dash consumed the car.

I still got paid though, the night of the blaze. It didn't have to end that way, but he gave me no choice.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
Efemena_xy: Loving the Siena's story.

Mr Siena: You're a gifted writer - well done. You really dealt a hard one on Mr T sha grin

Thanks, Efe. Tobias is lucky though - at least his car wasn't burnt. wink
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by damiso(f): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mrs. Siena:

Same here I hear that all the time and I keep telling them I love him the way he is and it doesnt change the fact that we are christians besides God searches the intents of a mans heart and not the church he attends as long as we all go to heaven at the end of the day.
That is simply the most important thing.I wonder why we christians dont realise we are his church and stop all this my church is better than your church.By the way Mrs Siena luv those your coloured blazers the pink one to be exact.You sure are a good advertisment for your business.Cant wait to read your family next instalment.I see so much of my family in yours and my husband would have done the exact same thing to tobias lol.Mr Siena nd hubby have so many similarities.[center][/center]
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
Siena:

Efe, it happens all too often, and it may seem pretty hilarious, it's annoying, and a time-waster. Crude, but effective.

In my early days (summer of '91) I ended up burning a 1989 Nissan Bluebird, belonging to a Nigerian guy I replaced a clutch on. I paid for the clutch, and did the job on Christmas eve, when all garages were shut, and only after I'd finished, the guy told me he was skint, and needed to work before he can pay (he was a mini-cab driver).

I was annoyed, but had no choice. Two months later, after repeated promises (broken ones) to pay, I'd had enough. I rigged up his ignition switch to earth, using a timer relay from a Peugeot 406 diesel (glow plug timer). It shorted out 2 minutes into him starting the engine, and the electrical fire from behind the dash consumed the car.

I still got paid though, the night of the blaze. It didn't have to end that way, but he gave me no choice.

Jeez Siena! shocked shocked

Was that over here? Or back in Naija??

I'm thinking, if that happened over here, then it really was a big risk taken. So many things could have gone wrong...That guy could have been hurt; the cops / insurance guys could have investigated the "fault" / cause of the fire, traced it back to you...seized/revoked your license...or got you for criminal damage sad

But that aside, I know where you're coming from sha.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by MrsSiena1(f): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
damiso:
That is simply the most important thing.I wonder why we christians dont realise we are his church and stop all this my church is better than your church.By the way Mrs Siena luv those your coloured blazers the pink one to be exact.You sure are a good advertisment for your business.Cant wait to read your family next instalment.I see so much of my family in yours and my husband would have done the exact same thing to tobias lol.Mr Siena nd hubby have so many similarities.[center][/center]

Thanks dearie. Even though sometimes Mr. Siena's way is a bit crude but they deserve it you cant imagine someone working on your car and only to be told afterwards that you are skint or you dont want to go ahead with repairing the car after telling them what is wrong with the car. Funny enough such people wont try such tricks on a white man cos they feel oh since we are all nigerians its all good. Lots of people do that to me too even in my business I do get that a lot too time wasters
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Jeez Siena! shocked shocked

Was that over here? Or back in Naija??

I'm thinking, if that happened over here, then it really was a big risk taken. So many things could gave gone wrong...That guy could have been hurt; the cops / insurance guys could have investigated the "fault" / cause of the fire, traced it back to you...seized/revoked your license...or got you for criminal damage sad

But that aside, I know where you're coming from sha.

Efe, let's say it wasn't in Nigeria. And the fire WAS investigated. No accelerant was found, and it was concluded as an electrical fire. Which is exactly what it was. Damn cars and careless wiring, folk need to be more careful. wink
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by damiso(f): 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mrs. Siena:

Thanks dearie. Even though sometimes Mr. Siena's way is a bit crude but they deserve it you cant imagine someone working on your car and only to be told afterwards that you are skint or you dont want to go ahead with repairing the car after telling them what is wrong with the car. Funny enough such people wont try such tricks on a white man cos they feel oh since we are all nigerians its all good. Lots of people do that to me too even in my business I do get that a lot too time wasters
I think its in the Nigerian genes to try to always look for a wiggle out of paying bills or rather so as not to generalise some people just feel esp a fellow nigerian is just overcharging.My hubby too has no patience for some of those behaviours.Every one says that ur hubby na real britico and i always have to wink, pinch or sometimes outright beg before we leave home lol.The man does not have all those naija esp yoruba diplomacy.He says as it is or for my sake now sometimes just keeps quiet.Later at home he says you see why i dont like over famililiarity with some of your naija people lol.Like he is not nigerian grin

1 Like

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by MrsSiena1(f): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
Lol Damiso Mr Siena says that tooo
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
mrs siena - hmmmmmmmmmm looking secxy - not sexy secxy in that ur pic with pink skinny jeans - how do u walk in those hells - na wah o!! when i grow up i want to be a yummy mummy like you! grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Speaking in tongues isn't allowed on this thread. Thanks. cool
Get an interpreter abeg.

BTW why are the couples here? Are the plans changed?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2012
Enoquin: @

@Jarus...I didn't know that 70% of women have had miscarriages oh...can that be validated?
Na my Doctor tell us oh. Well, it served the soothing purpose sha
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by MrsSiena1(f): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
cotton101: mrs siena - hmmmmmmmmmm looking secxy - not sexy secxy in that ur pic with pink skinny jeans - how do u walk in those hells - na wah o!! when i grow up i want to be a yummy mummy like you! grin

Thanks very much well I do love heels and I make sure I get comfortable ones too.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
Efemena_xy: Loving the Siena's story. cheesy

Tgirl, where do we ask them our questions? Here? Anyway, my comments & questions:

Mr S: I must say I wasn't in the least bit surprised to read about the Nigerian guy's (Tobias') reluctance to pay up. It's a common disgraceful attitude they display over here...misplaced "kinship". Do they think money grows on trees here?

Nonetheless, hubby's also "devised" his own very effective ways of dealing with such people. Sometimes he even leaves / drops them in it. No sparing...what nonsense.

Mrs S: Dreadlocks eh? Lol! How're you gonna convince Oga it's a no-no? I dey your side on this one o! cheesy

Mrs. Siena, this is Efe's comment. Doubt you have responded to it.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
Odunnu: I wanna guess it happened or nearly happened in this episode. wink wink
well done Mr Siena.

Kai, Mrs Siena, how are you going to get thru this now? Choi! But sha, if you need folks to stand on your lawn with placards screaming 'we no go gree o, we no go gree o' 'no dreads for lil Sienna' just tell me and I go hire crowd. We sabi as them dey do am.

Hahahahahahahahahaha @Tobias. Hahahahahaha, d bobo don reach bus-stop.

This is from Odunnu.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by MrsSiena1(f): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Mrs. Siena, this is Efe's comment. Doubt you have responded to it.

Well am still trying to convince him though lolll
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by MrsSiena1(f): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
Tgirl4real:

This is from Odunnu.

Odunnu I need all the help I can get oh lolll. Thanks
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tenderly1(f): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2012
Why was the thread closed

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) / How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? / Best Way to Punish Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.