Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders (31637 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by slimyem: 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
^^you paranoic state is an extreme and totally ridiculous one...!
Please take your suspicious self someplace else...i can't feed you nothing there!!
If you can't see enough....and are really curious,get your shades off and stop being an irritant!!

1 Like

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by slimyem: 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
Efemena_xy: Gosh! Can't you type any faster?

11:17 - 11:38...over 20 minutes and you've not yet posted your response?

I can recommend a good typing tutorial site for you (free of charge). And yes, you can thank me later.
Something is definitely wrong with you...
Get it checked!!!
....and i see you are spoiling for an inane argument...
You are that bored...huh?
Sorry sweet...i'm done been nice to you..!
Find fun elsewhere!!

1 Like

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
slimyem: ^^you paranoic state is an extreme and totally ridiculous one...!
Please take your suspicious self someplace else...i can't feed you nothing there!!
If you can't see enough....and are really curious,get your shades off and stop being an irritant!!

Tut, tut, tut...Slimy er...Richcunt ...Rudy...Oh heck! embarassed

Why the use of double negatives?? grin grin

I was expecting you to hit me with some proper bullets. Or is that your best shot? C'mon girl/guy...show some fiestiness! cool

Nevertheless, you still haven't answered my question. Why do you do it anyway?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
*Peeps at thread* shocked shocked shocked
Silently walks away hoping no one saw me
he/she....WTF?! undecided
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by slimyem: 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Tut, tut, tut...Slimy er...Richcunt ...Rudy...Oh heck! embarassed

Why the use of double negatives?? grin grin

I was expecting you to hit me with some proper bullets. Or is that your best shot? C'mon girl/guy...show some fiestiness! cool

Nevertheless, you still haven't answered my question. Why do you do it anyway?
Sorry sweet...i'm done been nice to
you..!
Find fun elsewhere!!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 12:03am On Dec 05, 2012
slimyem:
Something is definitely wrong with you...
Get it checked!!!
....and i see you are spoiling for an inane argument...
Sorry sweet...i'm done been nice to you..!
Find fun elsewhere!!

Says who? shocked shocked

And no, there's nothing wrong with me...I'm not the one exhibiting multiple psychosis here.

And yes, I am bored - great insight you've got going there...but I don't plan on going anywhere. I think you could be quite interesting to get to know better, despite you're poor communication skills. I mean, all that shouting to get noticed and when finally you do get noticed, you complain?

Girl / Guy, you should be basking in the midnight attention you're getting from moi.

Shollypopz: *Peeps at thread* shocked shocked shocked
Silently walks away hoping no one saw me
he/she....WTF?! undecided

Try not to hit your face on your way out. cool

Slimy / Richcunt / Rudy is not a he/she. It's a shim. tongue tongue
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03am On Dec 05, 2012
Omg!! shocked shocked
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Johndoe100(m): 12:04am On Dec 05, 2012
I am not surprised.

Richvkunt:

My dear,
No be fight ooo!
I am not Rudy, try to understand now.
You psycho analysis above is a huge joke or you forget that I am the master of mind games in this section?
I have used the Richy character and achieved my aim, now I want to do something else.
And for the last time I am NOT Ruddy!
Thank you.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 12:06am On Dec 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: Omg!! shocked shocked

^^ Dey there.

El guava dey find you for base. E be like say dem wan start voting again this year.

Where's Ms Tz sef? cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by slimyem: 12:18am On Dec 05, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Says who? shocked shocked

And no, there's nothing wrong with me...I'm not the one exhibiting multiple psychosis here.

And yes, I am bored
- great insight you've got going there...but I don't plan on going anywhere. I think you could be quite interesting to get to know better, despite you're poor communication skills. I mean, all that shouting to get noticed and when finally you do get noticed, you complain?

Girl / Guy, you should be basking in the midnight attention you're getting from moi.

Find fun elsewhere...
....or what's your e-hubby there for?
Isn't it for boring times of your life like this?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 12:30am On Dec 05, 2012
slimyem: ....or what's your e-hubby there for?
Isn't it for boring times of your life like this?

^^ Na yam season.

My Sagalicious saga is out hunting and gathering for his women folk. I dey appreciative.

So in his absence, na you I wan play with. I thought you said you're done responding to moi? You really just can't keep away, can you??

Now, back to the discussion on hand. Being the shim that you are, where did you get the operation done? I hear you can do it on a budget at Brazil? undecided
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 3:11am On Dec 05, 2012
Na wa o.
I been talk am, the side show na the boko we need here. grin
Seriously though Efe, Slimyem isnt RichKun wareva.

So today is the wednesday Tobias was talking about. Mr Siena does know how to write.

@Naija babe: sorry about you bag cheesy but you should have attempted travelling a 3rd time to be sure it wasnt coincidence .lol. myBabyette is something else. Hahahaha
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
Bikonu... EFe, so all this dey go on I no know. shocked

Choi!!!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
slimyem: lmao!
i don't know where you got what/who i referred to or what/who i didn't as regards the online flirting issue...
My stance was me not understanding why any married person would find online flirting comfortable(whether serious or not)...and y'all groupie(no offence meant) said its just online banter...and therefore cool..!!
Rudysmith's lines are obvious jokes...or "online banter" and are not directed at someone in particular so there should be no lines drawn here...and no apologies necessary!!!

U need me to remind u babes? I will be right back. wink
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
This is your second post on that thread

slimyem: In response to Efe's post...
I see all the flirting going on around here and as much as i get that most of it could be harmless,i don't see myself married/single doing all of that with someone married even if its just for the fun of it.....
Maybe i'm a little uptight and close-minded but that's just me and that's why i might not understand why my husband feels the need to do it...even if its harmless.
By default in real life,i know where to draw lines especially when it comes to married people and that extends to online relationships too.
My people say..."nnkan teeyan o ba ni je,ko kii fi run mu.." (Aint no point sniffing what you won't eat).
Seriously!!

This is Efe's post that you responded to:

Efemena_xy: The responses to this thread are all hogwash!

Why can't Nigerians be honest, at least to themselves just once? undecided

~ Is Nairaland an online forum? YES!

~ Do some Nairalanders "flirt" with one another? YES!!

~ Does that mean they we are unfaithful to our spouses in real life? HELL NO!!!

Heck! Even Jide's got the hots for Mr Rudy, even though her ex guitarlife still sneaks back from his wife sisi...& Sagamite nor gree make any of his e-wives (moi included), divorce am.

So let's all get a grip, shall we? angry

This is your post again to Ileobatojo's question:

ileobatojo: Please for clarification sake, would all the Sagamite gist with his multitudes of women here be considered flirting too?

Because I don't see that as flirting. Now the stuff that goes on in the romance section for example, now that's flirting. I honestly can't say I've seen much real (reciprocated) flirting go on in this section. Am I defining flirting different from everyone else?

Your response:

@bolded..Definitely!
...or do you have any other definition for that?

Do you need further clarification as to where the who/what you referred to came up? wink
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
Buahahahahahaha. grin grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
jennykadry: Buahahahahahaha. grin grin grin

lol

Haven't you heard? The beautiful ones are not yet born and the classy ones have been taken.

Bruahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hesus Xristos!!! shocked
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by slimyem: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
Tgirl4real: This is your second post on that thread

This is Efe's post that you responded to:

This is your post again to Ileobatojo's question:

Your response:

Do you need further clarification as to where the who/what you referred to came up? wink
Did i bring it up or purposely pointed fingers at anyone...or when did it become a crime to reply a post/question with a different opinion from what the harem is comfortable with?
They both created instances every family section follower is aware of...and my answers were clearly opinionated...or did you skip the parts where i said it wasn't about judging anyone?
Here's one...if you did.
This isn't a judgement thread...
The principles of right and wrong
behaviour is subject to individuals
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
slimyem: Did i bring it up or purposely point fingers at anyone...or when did it become a crime to reply a post/question with a different opinion from what the harem is comfortable with?
They both created instances every family section follower is aware of...and my answers were clearly opinionated...or did you skip the parts where i said it wasn't about judging anyone?
Here's one...if you did.

My dear, take it easy. No one is fighting u. You asked a question and I provided u an answer. Simple! wink
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by slimyem: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
Tgirl4real:

My dear, take it easy. No one is fighting u. You asked a question and I provided u an answer. Simple! wink
I'm at my easiest...
No fighting too...just showing you that answer is a shift away from the question..Simple!smiley
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by ifyalways(f): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
This side show has taken the shine off the main show.

Jarus which ones you come dey tell us about your electrician? We want interesting stories o jare?so you closed street for your baby 7 days but you no invite me?your wife dey sell "credit", unto IOU levels? cheesy
Sienna start a blog already. You do write well.

Naija brood and "oyant" . Lol. Thumbs up ma!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
That Dayokanu na big time agbaya! Jarusat ko!

ifyalways: This side show has taken the shine off the main show.

Jarus which ones you come dey tell us about your electrician? We want interesting stories o jare?so you closed street for your baby 7 days but you no invite me?your wife dey sell "credit", unto IOU levels? cheesy

grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by oluite(f): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mr Siena I love your writing style and am enjoying your updates.I liked the way your handled Tobias.Typical,hope he learns. Mrs Siena you look fabulous in that shot with Sienna looking so cool herself.
@Naijababe I love how you are with your kids and the Yoruba "oyant" was just priceless.lol.And the "concidence" saga. Looking forward to more updates.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Jarus(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
ifyalways: This side show has taken the shine off the main show.

Jarus which ones you come dey tell us about your electrician? We want interesting stories o jare? so you closed street for your baby 7 days but you no invite me? your wife dey sell "credit", unto IOU levels? cheesy

You no get the message for your BBM? You dey my BB contacts now cheesy

LOL at credit, Nairalanders cannot change grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
Jarusat. Hahahaha that one go soon enter dictionary o.

@Tgirl, please remind Jarus he needs to concentrate more on when he kissed Mrs Jarus goodbye at the park, when he stomped out in anger and refusing to eat for two long hours until madam stood on her head with raised legs begging for forgiveness. Remind him we want to know when he got drunk and madam had to leave him at the bar. Lol. Those are the kinda stories we wanno read and not festac/Ikoyi damaged PP runs grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Jarus(m): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
naijababe: That Dayokanu na big time agbaya! Jarusat ko!

grin
This was actually where DK coined the name 'Jarusat', long before the baby came sef. I liked it and I made it stick. Jarusat is now my baby's nickname, even among my Facebook buddies cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/784501/building-house-kwara-state-journal/1#9377166
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Jarus(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
Odunnu: Jarusat. Hahahaha that one go soon enter dictionary o.

@Tgirl, please remind Jarus he needs to concentrate more on when he kissed Mrs Jarus goodbye at the park, when he stomped out in anger and refusing to eat for two long hours until madam stood on her head with raised legs begging for forgiveness. Remind him we want to know when he got drunk and madam had to leave him at the bar. Lol. Those are the kinda stories we wanno read and not festac/Ikoyi damaged PP runs grin

grin cheesy

Anyway, I hope you dey prepare sha lipsrsealed
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
Jarus:
This was actually where DK coined the name 'Jarusat', long before the baby came sef. I liked it and I made it stick. Jarusat is now my baby's nickname, even among my Facebook buddies cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/784501/building-house-kwara-state-journal/1#9377166

Ok ngbayen o baba Jarusat grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by ifyalways(f): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
Jarus:
You no get the message for your BBM? You dey my BB contacts now cheesy

LOL at credit, Nairalanders cannot change grin
do I have a BB?

I think I remember getting a NIPOST invitation that arrived a week late.

Abeg, tell us those stories that you've told Odunnu. cheesy

Gimme your wife contacts abeg, I go come use "twi" obtain solid "book me down" for December gbogbo big girls.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
Lol @ all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Best Way to Punish Kids? / Meet The Alleged Oldest Man In Anambra State - 122 Years Old / How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.