Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders (31592 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tenderly1: Why was the thread closed

To avoid comments and derailers cool
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by SisiKill1: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
Whew! Finally got a chance to catch up on the show (I like to wait until there are more than 1 episode cheesy ) and maybe it's because I read all the stories back to back but there's just this inner joy swelling within me (don't laugh oh).

It is soooo nice to see relationships that work. See that thr the acceptance of a spouse for who they are IS possible, that there is joy in finding the bone of your bone and marriage is a partnership. In one way or another all the family featured have taught us this and for that I am a grateful the idea of doing something like this came about (Tee may the well of ideas never dry up oh)

Mr. and Mrs. Siena, you two are just....wow! I love the acceptance of each other you have going. It is so beautiful and makes marriage fun. And yiur sense of humor makes it funner.

Naijababe, I am suspecting you oh. It looks like my sister has joined NL without my knowledge and decided to mess with my head. I swear you remind me so much of her, I'm reading your show and going this is my sister, it's gotta be. Lol! You are both so fiercely independent yet very respectful. You show us that with the right man at her side, a woman can still be herself.

The Jarus. . .your story flies out of the pages of a romantic novel. I can't count how many times I went Awwwwwww. ..Lol! The process of meeting no doubt resonates with many people. It actually reminds me of this song. ..I hope you don't mind but i am about to go country on y'all (Noooo, I'm not going to sing, I won't torture you people like that. . .I'll post the video)

It's called GOD BLESS THE BROKEN ROAD by Rascal Flatt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do32g82qilk

I'd love to see a show featuring all the beautiful babies in this show. ...I bet you it is gonna be hilarious.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
Thanks Sisikill. cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by SisiKill1: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tgirl4real: Thanks Sisikill. cheesy

grin grin

The Yeye video does not want to embed oh!

IS it me or is there something wonky about youtube lately?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

grin grin

The Yeye video does not want to embed oh!

IS it me or is there something wonky about youtube lately?

lol.

Why not just take the easy way out. wink
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by UjSizzle(f): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tgirl good job, i love this and for once am looking forward to getting married grin grin.

Love the families too esp the Siena's. I can picture the lil girl with dreads already, biko I'm all
#teamMrSiena on this one *tongue out*
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
@ Sisi Kill, I am not messing with you at all tongue
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by damiso(f): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
Loving this......... naijababe i am sure you miss naijaman ten times more when dealing with the kids apart from ahem ahem wink.Whenever hubby travels i sometimes feel like screaming when i have to deal with my daughter on my own.Haa i really wish to be diplomatic but really tantrums on flimsy things like bathing brushing teeth applyin lotion etc gets me grinding my teeth.Well done.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
damiso: Loving this......... naijababe i am sure you miss naijaman ten times more when dealing with the kids apart from ahem ahem wink.Whenever hubby travels i sometimes feel like screaming when i have to deal with my daughter on my own.Haa i really wish to be diplomatic but really tantrums on flimsy things like bathing brushing teeth applyin lotion etc gets me grinding my teeth.Well done.

My sister, the frustration of no ahem ahem grin makes it ten times worse and it was fecking -2 deg last night too angry. I no know who send me message o
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by damiso(f): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
naijababe:

My sister, the frustration of no ahem ahem grin makes it ten times worse and it was fecking -2 deg last night too angry. I no know who send me message o

Sorry smiley.You are the lucky one leavin the darn cold for christmas.I think we should shift family hols from summer to winter men.I just cant seem to get used to it.I guess thats why british peeps go to OTT with christmas.Its something to take their mind off the absolutely dreary and depressin weather.Again well done on being able to ignore the whining.I need lessons.I cant get how hubby seems to do the bathing and dressin in 15 mins sharp.Tbh i dont think they are clean enough smiley.My bebe now wants to do it all on her own mummy dont help me.I want to do it myself.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
^ That's what my daughter used to do too! When I tell tell her to put lotion on her body and put her clothes on by herself she says "I want you to do it" undecided
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
@Naijabebe: Its true I asked you to concentrate on the cuties but I didnt say you should rule out Naijaman.
In your next update please include the number of calls you made, what you said, what he said, what you wanted to say, what you wanted him to say. . . tongue
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Odunnu: @Naijabebe: Its true I asked you to concentrate on the cuties but I didnt say you should rule out Naijaman.
In your next update please include the number of calls you made, what you said, what he said, what you wanted to say, what you wanted him to say. . . tongue

Yes ma'am
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2012
Tee it's just 12:38am and I just got your pm flicking through my e-mails....sorry bout that...and I have heard you wink. It's still kinda tempting you know?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2012
No probs. I also forgot to take it out after sending d PM. Just seeing it again dis morning. Lol. I have cleaned it out. cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
[size=14pt]KEEPING UP WITH THE SIENAS - EPISODE 4[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1114121/nairaland-online-reality-family-show#13298391
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by damiso(f): 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mr Siena no vex i know we mothers can be sort of soft touch sometimes though you daddies discpline can be quite military but these kids need it jare smiley.Arghh at this toddlers who make meal times WWE like food is the enemy.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2012
Siena, you will get along very well with my brother. He is very good at disciplining his kids. Kids need it sometimes, so iyawo Siena no vex wink
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
damiso: Mr Siena no vex i know we mothers can be sort of soft touch sometimes though you daddies discpline can be quite military but these kids need it jare smiley.Arghh at this toddlers who make meal times WWE like food is the enemy.

Lol...it would be different if she didn't like the food. But the thing is, she does - if I feed her, she eats willingly enough. She just won't feed herself, and that's my gripe.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
jennykadry: Siena, you will get along very well with my brother. He is very good at disciplining his kids. Kids need it sometimes, so iyawo Siena no vex wink

Yes, kids need some form of discipline, but the line has to be drawn between discipline, and abuse.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mr Siena I will fight you seriously o! grin
Lol

I pictured it when you guys are talking, her cry will increase, lol

God knows that scenario happens in all homes with young kids..... wait till she's older and she'll call you to report her mom expecting you to scold mummy when you come back, Lol.

I've had this argument before ; I do not support discipline for kids under 3yrs cool

Btw you are such a good writer grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Wislet(f): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2012
Interesting read.
And good story telling-especially the Naijafolks and Sienas.
Really really good.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
Thanks Wislet. smiley

Today's update:

[size=14pt]KEEPING UP WITH THE SIENAS[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1114121/nairaland-online-reality-family-show#13341922
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
Awwwww! I luv the babyette and baby stories! kiss my bestest! Always brings a smile to my lips grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 5:45am On Dec 12, 2012
These series are just getting better and better with time.

Kudos to the volunteers and Tgirl. Cool entertainment stuff here.

(cough) er..all, as an aside...abeg make una come nominate your sister here abeg: https://www.nairaland.com/1122309/official-literature-writing-section-poster/5

Sorry for the slight derailment, but this is where the bulk of my e-family resides. cool cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2012
@ Chaircover....hahahaha @ 'wicked witch from the west' and here I was thinking it only happens in my home.
There is something about the way she calls him 'daddy' that makes him crumble to every previous decision we have made. cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2012
It gets better with each update. I'm so enjoying this.
@Tgirl, so much for being friends angry
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2012
I commend the Sienas for the minute-by-minute account o; not sure I can mentally recall that level of details, or could it be there are no events? Or could it be because I spend 6-10pm at work and on the road and just couple of hours (early morning and late evening added together) with the Jaruses? Or because Jarusat is just 3 months old and hardly any noticeable events?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 12, 2012
Ok, I will try and update for Tgirl, but don't have minute by minute details to recollect or narrate. I leave house early, before Jarusat wakes up sef, and come back very late in the evening. So only major events can be remembered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) / I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows / Best Way to Punish Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.