Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? (39138 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
I would be very very happy.

That would let me know that I'm nothing but a Zap partner.
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by Jacqueline88(f): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
gboss4sure: Do I need to say what I will do. If my GF introduces me as just a friend to her girlfriends I will right there in her presence chyke any of those her friends.

Ha ha! Word! I like dis guy
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by adim2(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ɣøû D̶̲̥̅̊☺̣̣̥̇ŋ't have to find out τ̲̅ђe intention behind her introduction. But majorly  believe that those introductions A̶̲̥̅я̲̅é̸ done on a not too serious relationships
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by Boboedom: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
How will you feel now? are you not his or her friend? Or are you his or her wife or husband? You are looking for title without wine carrying abi. Go marry and get a title until then you will remain a friend because that what you truly are.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by Akbee(m): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
Abi introduction na big deal or na something worth discussing?for crying out loud wot is this forum turning into?A REFUSE BN[GARBAGE IN AND OUT] OR IS IT BECOMING A BETA FORUM?
Its high time we posted wot is meaningful and worth reading.@mr introduction,to stop this HARD TO CLEAN mess u have posted HERE from multiplying itself into countless mess,pls do note the following,
1.God don give u head,use am wisely.
2.dont post anything that comes up ur mind.
3.if u dont have wot to post,keep reading oda posts and try to learn from them.REmember,NO BE EVERY BODY WERE GO MARKET DEY GO BUY NOR SELL.
4.the fact that u av bn allowed into this forum dosnt imply that u could post anything at any point in time.
5.WE ARE TIRED OF ALL THIS MESS,SPRING CLEANING IS INEVITABLE.SOME MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM GOTTA BE SUSPENDED.

1 Like

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by vocalprince(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
omotola1: *following*
who are you following omo bebe? Go back b4 i hama d other side! tongue
omotola1: *following*
who are you following omo bebe? Go back b4 i hama d other side!
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by yuzedo: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
gboss4sure: Do I need to say what I will do. If my GF introduces me as just a friend to her girlfriends I will right there in her presence chyke any of those her friends.
Oshe! cool
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
OCTAVO:
You must be joking...

Joking ke? Let her try it first
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
manny4life:

Lol... no time wasting... grin grin grin

If you're ashamed of me in public, I'll also deny you in public... do me I do you, God will not be angry, at all. grin grin grin

Well Said.
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by HyconBc: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
It would be nice if i don knack
am tire,then her friends up next!!
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by sleekch1c(f): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
ha,makes no difference to me.....i actually prefer frnd because those guys dat wld introduce a girl as wife-to-be when they are just dating are the worst crooks! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by Tyche(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
I go hug the next available transformer.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by twaintoy(f): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
What would you do or say if he uses your picture as his DP on BBM and at the same time tell his female contacts that you are a very good friend
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by slimchimex(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
if i introduce my gf as a friend and she no like am....make she go hug transformer...simple...

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by 80million1: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
*speechless*
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
Being introduced as a friend is good sef,my ex once introduced me as a brother to her landlady,and friends in her school,i broke up shap shap.
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by lumeneng22: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
I e mumu of the highest deegree! That will mark the begining of the end of that relationsìp.
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by theglorified: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
what defines a lover is lower in status than what defines a friend. one's lover should be one's friend. A lover is a a good friend if sex is not involved in the relationship.so a lover and a friend is equal.

1 Like

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by pinky21(f): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
I quit cos he is ashamed of me. Rather be wit som1 who wil flaunt me cry cry

1 Like

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by kennyhitz: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
[b]i will act codedly,,,,,,,,, cos maybe she is shy of introducing me as her guy...................
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by Svelteb(f): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ can only be happy if U̶̲̥̅̊ never loved d person
acidosis™:
I'll be very - very happy..
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by megachuks(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
Very bad,I ve done it befor and I regreted, because I really loved her, but because I had an hidden intention I introduced her in that manner. She was not angry but my conscience
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by cupid4ig(m): 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
slimchimex: if i introduce my gf as a friend and she no like am....make she go hug transformer...simple...
smh not even funny tongue
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by cupid4ig(m): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
kennyhitz: [b]i will act codedly,,,,,,,,, cos maybe she is shy of introducing me as her guy...................
and why will she be shy? Is she shy wen asking for hair and cloth money smh
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by OCTAVO: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
pinky21: I quit cos he is ashamed of me. Rather be wit som1 who wil flaunt me cry cry
Your head is very correct jor!
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by uzoexcel(m): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
in this case u may have to give her benefit of the doubt and confront her afterwards to hear her reason for doing so....i had a girl years ago who did that and i cooled my anger to confront her afterwards..turned out that her 'friends' she introduced me too were members of her church and there was somethn about been punished if u dated someone outsyde the church and also her dad was a senior member of the church(somthn lyk dat i thnk)...some people are also naturalllly shy about thnz lyk dz....
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by cupid4ig(m): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
Please guys and girls if ur bf or gf introduced u as just a friend it simple means the person see it as u are not up to his or her standard, there is nothing like been ashamed. Am speaking from experience if anyone does that to u please quit the relationship cos he/she is just seeing u as a maga and trust me in ur absence he or she will ridicule u infont of those people
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by obyrich(m): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
ralfo85: It has been done to me, and when I expressed my displeasure the girl felt no remorse. She rather tried to explain why we are friend with the question: Or are we not friends? If I introduced you as "boyfriend how does that make things different?
I was in shock. But she felt she had done nothing wrong. What does that say of her?
What did you expect her to introduce you as? Lover? Boyfriend? Fiance? Special friend?
Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by nneh1(f): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
. There is a very big difference between A friend and My friend. Where you introduced as A or My?

1 Like

Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by pearl360(f): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
I'd feel bad, and would end the relationship because as a lady if your man ain't proud of you and can't introduce you to his friends, then he doesn't love you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have Sex For Love Or Get Paid As A Prostitute - Kemi Olunloyo / "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady / Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.