Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... (43513 Views)

Charity Policy: We Will Donate Though We Cannot Promote / Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by eemjay17(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
Jarus:

Check your inbox. I replied immediately . Or send your mobile no to jarusnairaland at yahoo.com

Mobile number sent to jarusnaiarand@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by 1ndidi2(f): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
Where do we send the non-cash donations to?
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
1ndidi2: Where do we send the non-cash donations to?

depending on your location

pls email nairalandcharity@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
talina: Sent!

Thanks for all your efforts TeHN!
ooh talina my african maltina! gal.. u done it once again! tank tanks tanks!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
talina: Sent!

Thanks for all your efforts TeHN!

Got it

Thanks a lot

God Bless
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by jaybee3(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
Thanks guys.
God will continue to bless you as you put smiles on all these folk's faces.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
£20 received with special thanks from a very special person to me lipsrsealed

he/she wants to be anonymous.

Thank you very much and God bless you.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
A very big thank you to everyone who has donated. God bless you all and for those thinking whether or not to donate please remember that the hand of the giver is always on top.

The paypal address once again is nairalandcharity@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you all kiss
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by freecocoa(f): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
Idowuogbo: now wia d "F" is freecooking? angry angry angry angry
I'm present padi me.

Err mm, people, please let's make it happen, this one na small challenge and we are equos to it. Oya let's go there.grin
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2012
I got the details. I will surely drop something before next week runs out.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
Make una no vex o, runs lo po! Payment made to paypal. Please confirm.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by dilbert100: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2012
grin
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
virtuoso01: I got the details. I will surely drop something before next week runs out.

Thank you....

naijababe: Make una no vex o, runs lo po! Payment made to paypal. Please confirm.

Vex ke grin grin grin

we trust you now haba

thank you for always been there for us

a ma ri ynn ba o grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by sessydoo(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2012
I think we need the same train for NLders in diaspora ke? haba...it will add glamour to it if your members, for instance in london can also visit a charity home under NL forum in diaspora...just thinking
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by idirect(m): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
where is that guy with the “billionaire" handle? grin grin
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
sessydoo: I think we need the same train for NLders in diaspora ke? haba...it will add glamour to it if your members, for instance in london can also visit a charity home under NL forum in diaspora...just thinking

that is a good idea,

we will definitely put that into consideration

idirect: where is that guy with the “billionaire" handle? grin grin

I am looking for him too grin grin
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by spywareczar(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
When will u guys extend ur charity to borno state?? Some boko haram members who ve been killed by th JTF in borno state, their children are now almajiri's roamin about in d streets, they criozly need ur helpin hands, hehehe
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Revolva(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
Make una come donate give me I am in distress oo
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
Revolva: Make una come donate give me I am in distress oo
Distress ko mattress ni! Start saving and stop paying visits to ur usual prostishawo parlour. tongue
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
spywareczar: When will u guys extend ur charity to borno state?? Some boko haram members who ve been killed by th JTF in borno state, their children are now almajiri's roamin about in d streets, they criozly need ur helpin hands, hehehe
Hen? North ke? Bros! U wan make dem Boko our field workers? Ha! MBA o!!! Too risky my dear!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
idirect: where is that guy with the “billionaire" handle? grin grin
*operation find dat mr wannabe billionaire*
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
sessydoo: I think we need the same train for NLders in diaspora ke? haba...it will add glamour to it if your members, for instance in london can also visit a charity home under NL forum in diaspora...just thinking
I like dat! U go Mr fashionista! cheesy
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by AZeD1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
*operation find dat mr wannabe billionaire*
Look for any thread where they are sucking el retado's balls and you would find the brokeass billionaire guy.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
naijababe: Make una no vex o, runs lo po! Payment made to paypal. Please confirm.
Hen! My money talking madam! Any other madam u render cashless. I salute! Thanks and God bless... kiss
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
A-ZeD:

Look for any thread where they are sucking el retado's balls and you would find the brokeass billionaire guy.
Oh bless u bloda! On my way to find d wannabe don da da wink

P.s: please drop ur share o! Tank u! smiley
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
dilbert100: grin

Am sure bank account is also Lmfaoing,my brodamus! Do ur magic Biko! We want ours to also ROFTLMAOOOING. Oshe!!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
Givers are always steps ahead.

God bless us all.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
£50 received with great thanks from te***** oku******

God bless you and may you never lack

Thank you very much kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
r231:

Thank you....

Vex ke grin grin grin

we trust you now haba

thank you for always been there for us

a ma ri ynn ba o grin grin grin

Amin o

Idowuogbo:
Hen! My money talking madam! Any other madam u render cashless. I salute! Thanks and God bless... kiss

Mo ri e o, o ti pe ko to pada lo si iso paraga ti mo fi e so tongue
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by izkick(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2012
I'm in
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
izkick: I'm in
please send us a mail. Nairalandcharity@gmail.com.

God bless.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by AceJam: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
ifyalways: please send us a mail. Nairalandcharity@gmail.com.

God bless.

Kudos to all.

Count me in. I'm here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim / Rattle Snake Found In A Water Closet .. / Just In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.