Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... (43507 Views)

Charity Policy: We Will Donate Though We Cannot Promote / Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
bblacky: I love this project!!! Shall see wat i can offer...i hope no date s late from now till like mid next mnth huh!
haaa!! mid next month? madam! my saliva gon don dry by dat time na! abeg try push for beginning of next month u hia! tenk u kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by bblacky(f): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
haaa!! mid next month? madam! my saliva gon don dry by dat time na! abeg try push for beginning of next month u hia! tenk u kiss kiss kiss kiss

I don forgt say na me de pour saliva 4 mouth.....hehehe!

No probs dear! I go try gon!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by sucezTP(f): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
Issorai..
I'm not promising but i will think of what to do about it..
May God help us!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by GeneralGaricks: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
done, but wit errors on page
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
bblacky:

I don forgt say na me de pour saliva 4 mouth.....hehehe!

No probs dear! I go try gon!

dats it gal! dats d spirit! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
sucezTP: Issorai..
I'm not promising but i will think of what to do about it..
May God help us!
suzy! suzy babey!! anoda suzey na wash!!! madam, shake dat wrapper abeg! i no u can do it... smiley
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
General Garicks: done, but wit errors on page
inspector general, god bless u! tanks tanks tanks!!!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by slimyem: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
I would have loved to do a donation of books as i(we) have a library full of them(good and relevant) at home(my village) wasting away but i won't be there until late December....
I will try donate a little something out of my peanuts though...cheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
slimyem: I would have loved to do a donation of books as i(we) have a library full of them(good and relevant) at home(my village) wasting away but i won't be there until late December....

sure...that will be very nice

thank you so much
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Rooneyboy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
R231 I just got ur message directing me to this link.
.Frankly I didn't know something of this magnitude was going on.
Kudos to u guys that brought up the idea.
I'm in Nigeria hence my preference for our Naija local
Bank details.
Pls do reply me the details as soon as possible.

Cheers.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
slimyem: I would have loved to do a donation of books as i(we) have a library full of them(good and relevant) at home(my village) wasting away but i won't be there until late December....
wa gbayi jare! sure babe! * singing wizkid* yemz! mo ri e oo.. eee ee , jo na wa lowo ooo .. eee ee
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Rooneyboy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
R231 I just got ur message directing me to this link.
Bank details.

Cheers.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
Rooneyboy: R231 I just got ur message directing me to this link.
Bank details.

Cheers.

Thanks bro...

please email nairalandcharity@gmail.com for the account information

God Bless
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by slimyem: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
wa gbayi jare! sure babe! * singing wizkid* yemz! mo ri e oo.. eee ee , jo na wa lowo ooo .. eee ee
Oro e ti su mi!!!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
slimyem: Oro e ti su mi!!!
LMAOOOOO!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
I have a suggestion for this thread. Is it possible for the super MOD that put this on the front page to pin it there? This will prevent it from being pushed down just like it is on the different sections. Thanks. . .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
brokoto: I have a suggestion for this thread. Is it possible for the super MOD that put this on the front page to pin it there? This will prevent it from being pushed down just like it is on the different sections. Thanks. . .

Good idea.....

I will try and email them to see if they can do that
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by sucezTP(f): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
suzy! suzy babey!! anoda suzey na wash!!! madam, shake dat wrapper abeg! i no u can do it... smiley

Lol..
Ori mi ti wuu o..
Seriously, i have phobia for banks but, i will try to get the account details and send something..
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by serubawon(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
@r231. Just got the email about the project. Expect my donation soon.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
serubawon: @r231. Just got the email about the project. Expect my donation soon.

Thanks a lot

God Bless
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by kokosheen(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sent a mail to nairalandcharity@gmail.com for the account information. Awaiting feedback.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
Nairaland / General / Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by menek: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2011

May the Lord God continue to bless all of u. You guys lifted me up and now I can see the front. My conscience wil blame me, if I see a needy person tomorrow and turn my back. I can feature in a little way by helping in confirming/verifying cases that falls within PH environs. I believe my case, encouragement and testimonies will charge anyone up. Good project, keep it up
(Hide) (Mark Spam) (Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
kokosheen: Sent a mail to nairalandcharity@gmail.com for the account information. Awaiting feedback.

Replied

Thanks
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Jarus(m): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
20k confirmed received from OT*** KO*****

Total receipt into Nigerian a/c to date: 75k.

God bless
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by eemjay17(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
ATTENTION PLS:@Jarus. I sent you a pm please check and act on it. I need your reply. Tnx
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
Menek,as usual, positive testimony. God bless you!

@topic,All that have given, replied or written us to offer cash donations, words of advise, God bless you all.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by menek(m): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
Waoh! This is another good point of called. When I read the post, I was wondering who gave d insight to look in d direction of these homes. I'm here and wil always be a part of no matter how little. one day i wil drop billions. Sir @r231 say Amen! Let d date of d visitation b posted ahead of d day pls. God wil surely bless everyone here
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
menek: Waoh! This is another good point of called. When I read the post, I was wondering who gave d insight to look in d direction of these homes. I'm here and wil always be a part of no matter how little. one day i wil drop billions. Sir @r231 say Amen! Let d date of d visitation b posted ahead of d day pls. God wil surely bless everyone here

Big Amen.....

Still very proud of you

God Bless
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 28, 2012
ifyalways: ^ hmmn. On a thread like this, you came in to "just check" on donors profile undecided

grin

@r231 thanks for the link bro.
I will see what I can do. Expect to hear from me in a few hours if not tomorrow.
God bless. smiley
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 28, 2012
Sent!

Thanks for all your efforts TeHN!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 28, 2012
A very big thank you to re** gab*** for donating $40.00 CAD

God bless you
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Jarus(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2012
eemjay17: ATTENTION PLS:@Jarus. I sent you a pm please check and act on it. I need your reply. Tnx

Check your inbox. I replied immediately . Or send your mobile no to jarusnairaland at yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim / Rattle Snake Found In A Water Closet .. / Just In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.