Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Want A Boy Who ... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Boy Who ... (4812 Views)

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Pritheeann(f): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
dmcdad:

Not directly. Although I have dated a couple of gurlz in the past I didnt woo but they didnt woo me directly.. Anywayz, I am not too open and friendly from the outside (to avoid insults and whatever) buh when u come into my world u'll realise I'm really fun to be with..
are yu kinda openinq d door 4mi??..
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by dmcdad: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
Pritheeann: are yu kinda openinq d door 4mi??..

I just unveiled my kinda person to you buh if you see it as opening the door for you, then you are free to enter. Lolz
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Pritheeann(f): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
dmcdad:

I just unveiled my kinda person to you buh if you see it as opening the door for you, then you are free to enter. Lolz
huh naw u see mi as a clown abi...datz y u're lafin @mi??..m nt enterinq joor..cos i knw u wil start finkin odawise..xo i fink its beta i take ma tym..
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by dmcdad: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
Pritheeann: huh naw u see mi as a clown abi...datz y u're lafin @mi??..m nt enterinq joor..cos i knw u wil start finkin odawise..xo i fink its beta i take ma tym..

See you as a clown? Nah! That will be lame of me. Just wanted to bring about humour...
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Azukaemyahooc: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
OP yes I totally agreed with u , thank God u said u want a boy fine , I will still advice , u make a job offer to the boy and list all that in his employment letter of course to do that , he has to be permanently employ by u , please remember to pay him fat salary because it is not easy to do that . Goodluck but u must be Patient .
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Pritheeann(f): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
dmcdad:

See you as a clown? Nah! That will be lame of me. Just wanted to bring about humour...
hmmmmm...aiiite
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by niceguy4(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
accept Jesus Christ
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 04, 2012
@Op, hello oooooo, is it me u re luking for? I can see it in ur post. I can feel it in ur post. And I know u re feeling lonely. But I am here busy loving u. Cos I have got all d things u ask for. Cos I have got all those non achievable attributes. All u need now is to locate me. I love you!
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 04, 2012
tpacalipse: @Op, hello oooooo, is it me u re luking for? I can see it in ur post. I can feel it in ur post. And I know u re feeling lonely. But I am here busy loving u. Cos I have got all d things u ask for. Cos I have got all those non achievable attributes. All u need now is to locate me. I love you!
Don't mind me o angel.
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 04, 2012
cheesy
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by ba7man(m): 6:22am On Dec 04, 2012
@ OP. You must be quite young and inexperienced to write all that. Even if you find a "boy" that does all that, how long do you think he can keep it up b4 the realities of a relationship start to test both of you??...And you need a "Man" not a "Boy".
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by chronique(m): 7:20am On Dec 04, 2012
Well,there are guys wit all dese qualities but it's dangerous for any guy to show all of dem. Reason is that,in no time,he will become a sisi(weakling). I'm a guy with such qualities but I dont show dem to ladies often cos some of dem myt end up taking dem for granted. My addy to u is "prune down ur list".
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Sexxydivaa: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2012
i'd prefer A MAN,to do all these....nice1 though

1 Like

Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by phazotron(m): 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
u need to snap out of dat stupid daydream before i land a slap on ur face.
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Maxrider17(m): 12:12am On Jun 20, 2013
Pls guys dnt be hasty to scold her this anoda epic romantic movie in the making............
'taps myself on the head'wot did u jst say,nw tell me even oyinbo Alice when she bin go wonderland neva wishd for dis lenthy tins come be person wey dey dis we naija wey dey closer to hell come dey day dream!!
ABEGI GO DRINK AGBO COS U GET
HIGH FEVER JARE!!!!
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by carlos1(m): 1:26am On Jun 20, 2013
toria12: I want a boy who...

will move the hair away from my eyes, and then kiss me. Who will hold my hand in line at the mall and make all the girls jealous. A pretty boy, but not so pretty that I feel awkward.

I want a boy who...

who thinks I'm b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. A boy who will sing to me at random moments. Who lets me sleep on his chest.

I want a boy who...

will tell his mother I have beautiful eyes, a guy who will make me soup when I'm sick, who writes poems about me because he doesn't know any other way to tell me how he feels.

I want a boy who...

is more goofy than romantic, but knows the right things to say at the right times. I want a boy who will call me 20 times a day if he went away. A boy who will apologize for calling too much, and no matter how many times I tell him its okay, he'd still do it.

I want a boy who...

will let me gossip to him and just smile and agree with everything I say. A boy who will throw stuffed animals at me when I acted dumb and then jump on me and kiss me a million times.

I want a boy who...

will write me notes in class, and give me flowers every once in a while for no real reason at all. Who will bet kisses on who could beat who at game.

I want a boy who...

makes fun of me just to make me laugh.

I want a boy who...

will surprise me with 25 cent ring and we could have contest of how far we can spit our gum.

I want a boy who...

will take me to the park, put his hands around my waist and give me big bear hugs all the time. A boy who will kiss my neck, just to have a reason to tell me how much he loves my new perfume.

I want a boy who...

at night, will dance in his pajamas with me. A boy who will take pictures in photo booths with me, someone who will never turn down a trip to the lake and who will play tag on the beach. Who will tell all his friends about me and smile when he does it.

I want a boy who...

could sit with me on the kitchen floor and eat sandwiches. Who will make out with me in the pouring rain and will tell me when he doesn't think something looks good.

I want a boy who...

would try to teach me how to play the guitar, even if we just end up laughing at each other.

I want a boy who...

will run his fingers through my hair, share his lollipops with me, and get along with all of my friends.

I want a boy who...

would never be afraid to say I love you in front of his friends and someone who would argue with me about silly things just to make up.

I want a boy who...

will take me to Target to just make fun of some of the stuff there.

I want a boy who...

will kiss me at midnight on New Years and who will make funny faces at me when I'm on the phone.

I want a boy who...

will count stars with me and be friends with my family.

I want a boy who...

will stay home with me on a Friday night just to help me make dinner and watch movies together under the same blanket. Someone who will squirt water guns at me in the house after I've got him soaked.

I want a boy who will hold me closer than normal when I'm sick, and would play with my hair.

"

I want a boy who...

will tell me I'm b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l but not too often. I want a boy who looks me the eye and tells me something serious, that was also funny and make me promise not to laugh. A boy who could make me laugh like no one else can.

I want a boy who...

will hold me closer than normal when I'm sick, and would play with my hair.

But mostly I want a boy who is my best friend and will always be there for me.

Oya OP wake up, Garri don done
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Phranciz(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2013
toria12: I want a boy who...

will move the hair away from my eyes, and then kiss me. Who will hold my hand in line at the mall and make all the girls jealous. A pretty boy, but not so pretty that I feel awkward.

I want a boy who...

who thinks I'm b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. A boy who will sing to me at random moments. Who lets me sleep on his chest.

I want a boy who...

will tell his mother I have beautiful eyes, a guy who will make me soup when I'm sick, who writes poems about me because he doesn't know any other way to tell me how he feels.

I want a boy who...

is more goofy than romantic, but knows the right things to say at the right times. I want a boy who will call me 20 times a day if he went away. A boy who will apologize for calling too much, and no matter how many times I tell him its okay, he'd still do it.

I want a boy who...

will let me gossip to him and just smile and agree with everything I say. A boy who will throw stuffed animals at me when I acted dumb and then jump on me and kiss me a million times.

I want a boy who...

will write me notes in class, and give me flowers every once in a while for no real reason at all. Who will bet kisses on who could beat who at game.

I want a boy who...

makes fun of me just to make me laugh.

I want a boy who...

will surprise me with 25 cent ring and we could have contest of how far we can spit our gum.

I want a boy who...

will take me to the park, put his hands around my waist and give me big bear hugs all the time. A boy who will kiss my neck, just to have a reason to tell me how much he loves my new perfume.

I want a boy who...

at night, will dance in his pajamas with me. A boy who will take pictures in photo booths with me, someone who will never turn down a trip to the lake and who will play tag on the beach. Who will tell all his friends about me and smile when he does it.

I want a boy who...

could sit with me on the kitchen floor and eat sandwiches. Who will make out with me in the pouring rain and will tell me when he doesn't think something looks good.

I want a boy who...

would try to teach me how to play the guitar, even if we just end up laughing at each other.

I want a boy who...

will run his fingers through my hair, share his lollipops with me, and get along with all of my friends.

I want a boy who...

would never be afraid to say I love you in front of his friends and someone who would argue with me about silly things just to make up.

I want a boy who...

will take me to Target to just make fun of some of the stuff there.

I want a boy who...

will kiss me at midnight on New Years and who will make funny faces at me when I'm on the phone.

I want a boy who...

will count stars with me and be friends with my family.

I want a boy who...

will stay home with me on a Friday night just to help me make dinner and watch movies together under the same blanket. Someone who will squirt water guns at me in the house after I've got him soaked.

I want a boy who will hold me closer than normal when I'm sick, and would play with my hair.

"

I want a boy who...

will tell me I'm b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l but not too often. I want a boy who looks me the eye and tells me something serious, that was also funny and make me promise not to laugh. A boy who could make me laugh like no one else can.

I want a boy who...

will hold me closer than normal when I'm sick, and would play with my hair.

But mostly I want a boy who is my best friend and will always be there for me.

@ op I just reported you for wanting to much from us, when all we want is just fvck. Go to the cartoon world, I think johny bravo is all that. grin
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
This OP is either lookin for a mumu, or a boy-boy or the 2-in-1
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by nairacountry(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2013
@ op, have you find ur "boy"? if not, good news for you; U can now purchase @ a resonable discount in d nearest Store.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. / All Nairaland Ladies Are Ugly / Which Kind Gf I Carry My Leg Go Toast Sef....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.