Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? (27090 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Annoys You The Most? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: no I will spit on it and call u a foolish man grin
what is foolish abt me?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2012
Chukskalidon:
what is foolish abt me?
u lead Urself to ur own gave
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: u lead Urself to ur own gave
how? Becos I chat with u?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by duffles(f): 4:32am On Nov 29, 2012
I hate it when a guy is insultive and abusive.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 30, 2012
TammAlicia:
yes oh, i will keep on doing it, dats wat they deserve when u start giving guys too much attention they start misbehaving.
that na your cross oh so carry am but waka well.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 30, 2012
kannymoore:

both are correct as they are both used to tell time ..i.e.. "sands" were used in hourglasses in the past while "hands" are used in wall clocks.
thanks for the enlightenment...
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Konnektions146(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
amyg:
Xcuse u,let me c ur pic b4 I decide on an ans 4 u.even if u wr patrick dempsey,y would I beg u 2 take my no?
a guys's phhysical cuteness trips some ladies, attitude humbles most ladies.

u wanna see ma pix?? ..ask ma lady to show u
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by sexyshe(f): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
I hate it when a guy keeps asking me what do you do? What do u do? Reply. Pls. What do you do? Without askiing for my name.it happens on social network chat.most guys are not smiling. Ooo.most are lookin for sugar mummy or rich chicks to collect money from.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by amyg(f): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2012
Konnektions146:
a guys's phhysical cuteness trips some ladies, attitude humbles most ladies.

u wanna see ma pix?? ..ask ma lady to show u
Only boys get swell head cos dy think they r cute.looks without brains is WASTED!(Talk 2 d hand)
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
sexyshe: I hate it when a guy keeps asking me what do you do? What do u do? Reply. Pls. What do you do? Without askiing for my name.it happens on social network chat.most guys are not smiling. Ooo.most are lookin for sugar mummy or rich chicks to collect money from.

lol
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Konnektions146(m): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2012
amyg:
.looks without brains is WASTED!)
noted!, Thanks
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Sexxydivaa: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
dBard:

It always makes me wonder y females would always want t bring up 'interesting' gists wen an important match is on. y fight a battle ur sure of losing undecided undecided
i hope messi wud prepare his meals afterwards o...d thing dey pain no be small..
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Sexxydivaa: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
lol.@sm comments
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Sexxydivaa: 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
cafegal:

Mine is different...
1.I really really hate it when a guy tells me he is not into football.....
2.Or when a guy assumes I am just paying lip service when I say I love football
Chisom Mbonu, Lindsay Hipgrave, Sounnes' daughter are all women, right?

I can deal with 2, but number 1 is a no no

i hail o,madam

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Rosejefrey(f): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
I hate wen a guy brags about wat he owns.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Lobi(f): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
i hate it when a guy am nt dating kips on asking if i am a virgin or not.
Chating on social network and the guy asks if you take nude fotos of ursef,lik wats ur bizness dere
You are on a date or a guy you just met, wants to rub off all the moisture on your skin.i hate touchy touchy
When a guy is trying to show off,at the end of the day he doesn't even have anytym
Hate guys that give you 30 smtyn missed calls,na u dey charge the fone for me
We just met and you are calling me your gal,when i agree for you
You are on date with him and the convo is all abt his ex and how wicked they are.mtchewww
Guys that talk bad about their friends, just to get on your good side.i hate snitch
Any small misunderstanding,he would update his pm,that's so childish
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Sagamite(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
carefreewannabe: moving too fast to have a relationship with you AND / OR something physical

Moving too fast for a relationship is just plain disgust. I completely agree with you.

Moving fast for the physical is just logical. cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Rosejefrey(f): 12:19am On Dec 05, 2012
I hate it wen a guy flashes my me instead of calling.or wen a guy sends me pls call me back massages.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 05, 2012
I hate when a man bad-mouths his own women (same country, race or tribe) and tries to ask me out after tht...if u can't take ur own seriously, wat stops me from doing the same with u
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by richidinho(m): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2015
shaybebaby:
I hate it when guys are over-familiar shortly after meeting them. They'd be acting like we've known each other for ages and I'm like" mate, I don't even know you, BACK OFF"!!!! angry

Am one of such guy

The reason is love.....we want to quickly treat the babe like QUEEN, there is money to spend
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by richidinho(m): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Rosejefrey:
I hate it wen a guy flashes my me instead of calling.or wen a guy sends me pls call me back massages.

Broke dude always come ur way, u need deliverance
I will not flash u God forbid

I will send u 750 Mtn card and still call u to ask if u av received the msg
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by dharmelorlarh(f): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
I get annoyed wit ma guy if he refuse 2 pick ma calls.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by shulamitewoman(f): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
It piss me off wen a guy is too proud of himself...
I hate it wen a guy I just met bombards my fone wif calls..like calling every minute..especially sum1 I dnt have feelings for.
I hate it wen a guy sees me for the first tym and call me baby....
I hate it wen a guy sag...
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
shulamitewoman:
It piss me off wen a guy is too proud of himself...
I hate it wen a guy I just met bombards my fone wif calls..like calling every minute..especially sum1 I dnt have feelings for.
I hate it wen a guy sees me for the first tym and call me baby....

I hate it wen a guy sag...
BABY! you mind i CALL you every hour of the day?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
dharmelorlarh:
I get annoyed wit ma guy if he refuse 2 pick ma calls.
So you have a boyfriend?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by shulamitewoman(f): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

BABY! you mind i CALL you every hour of the day?
lol.. happy sunday
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
shulamitewoman:
lol.. happy sunday
Lemme
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by shulamitewoman(f): 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
sexyshe:
I hate it when a guy keeps asking me what do you do? What do u do? Reply. Pls. What do you do? Without askiing for my name.it happens on social network chat.most guys are not smiling. Ooo.most are lookin for sugar mummy or rich chicks to collect money from.
das wat we call gold digging...d only tin he is interested in is jux wat u do...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? / Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.