Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? (27093 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Annoys You The Most? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2012
Chukskalidon:
mondi-cheeks, smile. Of all d girls in NL mondi-cheeks is d most beautiful.
u've never seen me angry
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by TammAlicia: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hate when a toaster alwayz ask if u ve eaten wheneva he calls, like wassup u wan com cook 4 me, annoying?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by TammAlicia: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
Rooneyboy:
[/b][/color][/size] [size=18pt] when you waste your energy to type a long message expressing your love for her. And you were expecting a sweet reply. But all you get is hmmmm.

ah Girls and Problems. Muchewwwwwwwwwww
[/size]

This one even good sef ,
What about this rubbish "WHAT EVER REPLY"?
I fit kill woman because of this statement.
I do dat, lol grin
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
TammAlicia:
I do dat, lol grin
[size=18pt]see your life now. no wahala keep doing it.[/size]
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
not giving me money when i need it.....must i ask first? stingy mofo
expecting me to pay my BIS myself...then why are you my boyfriend?
asking me to cook when i get to his place.....where is the bride price?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
:oLol,so u expect him to pay ur BIS?
poshdiva: not giving me money when i need it.....must i ask first? stingy mofo
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Konnektions146(m): 4:52am On Nov 27, 2012
poshdiva: not giving me money when i need it.....must i ask first? stingy mofo

are yu dis cheap and hungry? smh
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Yinyin1(f): 8:08am On Nov 27, 2012
ikekings: Awww ify baby don't be so harsh now...

My name's not even Ifeoma,dats d point smiley cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by ikekings(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2012
Yin-yin:

My name's not even Ifeoma,dats d point smiley cheesy
Lol... You gat me... cool cool cool...
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2012
Konnektions146:

are yu dis cheap and hungry? smh

when you ask for sex are you that Hot?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: u've never seen me angry
bt atleast u smiled now
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by TammAlicia: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
Fredrick909: [size=18pt]see your life now. no wahala keep doing it.[/size]
yes oh, i will keep on doing it, dats wat they deserve when u start giving guys too much attention they start misbehaving.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Smartiegurl(f): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
@shaybe baby. . . . I think i love your kind of human!!
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
Chukskalidon:
bt atleast u smiled now
Hahaha
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Hahaha
plain. I tink u're beautiful bt I av to confirm later.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
Chukskalidon:
plain. I tink u're beautiful bt I av to confirm later.
I'm not. Let me save u from the disappointment
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I'm not. Let me save u from the disappointment
hahahaha. Newtons 3rd law of motion.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
Chukskalidon:
hahahaha. Newtons 3rd law of motion.
we can write each othe letters instead. If u see me u will run away
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: we can write each othe letters instead. If u see me u will run away
I tink u're jst exagerating ur beauty.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
Chukskalidon:
I tink u're jst exagerating ur beauty.
I will leave u to be thick headed then
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I will leave u to be thick headed then
hahaha. Wich means u knw u are. C'mon lets hook up.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
Chukskalidon:
hahaha. Wich means u knw u are. C'mon lets hook up.
I'm married I cant
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I'm married I cant
Is dia any law dat says married people shouldn't hook up.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
Chukskalidon:
Is dia any law dat says married people shouldn't hook up.
okay u will have to get permission from my husband first
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: okay u will have to get permission from my husband first
sounds cool
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
Chukskalidon:
sounds cool
he said u r looking for an early grave lol
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by amyg(f): 2:33am On Nov 28, 2012
Konnektions146:
thats y i dont ask for numbers unless i am ready to call, but if u make me collect it even wen i dont want to...i loose it
Xcuse u,let me c ur pic b4 I decide on an ans 4 u.even if u wr patrick dempsey,y would I beg u 2 take my no?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by kannymoore(m): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2012
Fredrick909: sands or hands of time

both are correct as they are both used to tell time ..i.e.. "sands" were used in hourglasses in the past while "hands" are used in wall clocks.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: he said u r looking for an early grave lol
so hooking up wit u means early grave. Ar u d grave?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2012
Chukskalidon:
so hooking up wit u means early grave. Ar u d grave?
no an actual grave
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: no an actual grave
bt u wil enta d grave wit me na abi
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
Chukskalidon:
bt u wil enta d grave wit me na abi
no I will spit on it and call u a foolish man grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) / Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.