Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? (27095 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Annoys You The Most? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by charlsecy4(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
shaybe baby: I hate it when guys are over-familiar shortly after meeting them. They'd be acting like we've known each other for ages....

This is true. I lost a girl because of that. She even said it.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by crackhaus: 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
Actually, very few & I mean few women can decipher the truth from lies. Even when you do eventually, sharp guy already got what he wanted.

As for thinking women are just for sex, maybe you're the type that loves to dress in tightly fitted jeans, mini-skirts or bum shorts while cat-walking and swaying ur hips from side to side. Maybe ur tops always show off ur cleavage too so wat do you expect a guy to think wen he looks at you

Spicyhawt: I hate it when guys lie,and think you are dumb not knowing you can actually decipher the truth from all the lies

I hate it when guys think everything about a female is all about s3x
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by 1025: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
from what these ladies are saying here, it is obvious that we(the men) are so annoying hence the women to women things. una well done ooo
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by ikekings(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
cindyrella: i hate it when a guy trys to make me jealous. I would be like, dude, it ain't working undecided

I love this one... grin grin grin...
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by crackhaus: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
Something tells me you're venting. Someone must have made you talk like this

mslecia: I don't like it when a man falls short of what his plans is. And then decides to make matters worst by acting out. When he should remember it's not about how many times you fall down.It matters most that you continue to get back up when all is against you. We love you don't hurt those close to you because you hurting. That is when I want you to lean on me more to help guide you back to where you suppose to be. Stop giving up men. Continue to be the men of tomorrow and the boys of yesterday.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by dmcdad: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
Abujafood: ^^^^^

Yes naw she's supposed to be your one and only, why admire others when you have her, that's like telling her she might not be your number 1 for long!

I disagree with u... Admiring someone else's beauty doesn't mean anything unless the gurl is just super-jealous. Besides, it's beta to admire a gurl in her presence cuz it's shows u ain't got ulterior motive 4 saying it in her presence... Or do u think it's beta to do that at her back?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by TableLeg(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
shaybe baby: I hate it when guys are over-familiar shortly after meeting them. They'd be acting like we've known each other for ages and I'm like" mate, I don't even know you, BACK OFF"!!!! angry
undecided
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
Wen we are discussing sometin very serious and then he changes it immediately like it doesnt mean a tin to him,hate it wen he acts so unserious.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Iaz93: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
Sexxydivaa: i hate it when i've got loads of gists to share and he just wouldn't take his eyes off the tv set,cos of barcelona and real Madrid..damn!
WTF!!! The whole world is watching
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
Abujafood, acidtalk and co. Abeg, whats with all this MUMU threads you guys like opening on nairaland if its not ''what guys do that annoy ladies'', its ''best ways to approach ladies'' or ''10 things a guy need to do to make a lady love him''.......WHAT ABOUT GUYS Why una no dey ever open thread about how them girl can please we MEN too Abi na only them deserve to be pleased Pls if you live for women FINE! but dont come here and be disturbing us with all this ST.UPID threads like this please!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by caukerzee(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
uj_sizzle: When he calls and says 'u no fit call pesin'. Doesn't he have a phone too?

Hate when a guy won't clean up after himself.

Hate when they start acting like we're best buddies cos i smiled n responded to a greeting.

And certainly hate a guy without manners.

Hate when I'm walking on the road and a guys i don't know calls from the other side n expects me to crossover. Like what he wanna say is important huh?
you gay bro?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Patdedon(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
dopeJemi:

niccur, You Gay? undecided

LDMMPS4MG (laf don make me pour sand 4 my garri)

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by EvilSirit: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
kennyfao: Mine gets angry whenever i refuse to have sex with her. She thinks I had had enough with others girls.We broke up anyway.
D topic is for the ladies
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by caukerzee(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I hate it when he doesn't call me and wen I do call him asking y he hasn't called he says my phone was off the whole week,like seriously?

you gay bro?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by dBard: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
Sexxydivaa: i hate it when i've got loads of gists to share and he just angry wouldn't take his eyes off the tv set,cos of barcelona and real Madrid..damn!

It always makes me wonder y females would always want t bring up 'interesting' gists wen an important match is on. y fight a battle ur sure of losing undecided undecided
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
caukerzee: you gay bro?

Ill think about it
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by caukerzee(m): 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
crackhaus: Best damn answer so far

this no be jamb question. No such thing as best answer. Its all about opinion. Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks!
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
She hates it when her girlfriends beg for my number undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by sigobenzon: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
shaybe baby: I hate it when guys are over-familiar shortly after meeting them. They'd be acting like we've known each other for ages and I'm like" mate, I don't even know you, BACK OFF"!!!! angry
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by crackhaus: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
You look somewhat familiar, have I threatened you before?

caukerzee: this no be jamb question. No such thing as best answer. Its all about opinion. Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by sigobenzon: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
U be mumu, na ur EGO go kill u
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by crackhaus: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
Dude, stop fronting. I know you're enjoying the topic, I mean look at your name. You must be a womanizer.

LesbianBoy: Abujafood, acidtalk and co. Abeg, whats with all this MUMU threads you guys like opening on nairaland if its not ''what guys do that annoy ladies'', its ''best ways to approach ladies'' or ''10 things a guy need to do to make a lady love him''.......WHAT ABOUT GUYS Why una no dey ever open thread about how them girl can please we MEN too Abi na only them deserve to be pleased Pls if you live for women FINE! but dont come here and be disturbing us with all this ST.UPID threads like this please!
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by UjSizzle(f): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
When guys won't mind their damn business and try too bloody hard to sound funny.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by ikekings(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
uj_sizzle: When guys won't mind their damn business and try too bloody hard to sound funny.
Hahahaha dis gal you are crazy...
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by UjSizzle(f): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
ikekings: Hahahaha dis gal you are crazy...
grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Synthase(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rooneyboy: I hate it when I try to be a nice guy to ladies in need and they turn around and call me maga.

This really drives me crazy, for this reason I hardly do give ladies stuffs.
sorry o bro u be maga to dem becos they are not in need, u are d one dat assess dem to be in need tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by dopeJemi: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
uj_sizzle: When guys won't mind their damn business and try too bloody hard to sound funny.

E cLear. U just sounded or shud I say typed Like a GirL

Burster-yansh
grin
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by UjSizzle(f): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
dopeJemi:

E cLear. U just sounded or shud I say typed Like a GirL

Burster-yansh
grin

hmmm who's the smarty pants
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by GentleNaaz(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
Sexxydivaa: i hate it when i've got loads of gists to share and he just wouldn't take his eyes off the tv set,cos of barcelona and real Madrid..damn!
no evn try gist wt ur guy wn he is watchn hs club ply, he wl nt evn pay atntion evn if u switch off d TV. Hs mind wl stil b lik "hu knws d scores". Ladies b warnd
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by aadetoyin(f): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
I hate when he doesnt give me the attention. Or wen he just doesnt feel like talkin to me. There are times I feel he loves his blackberry more.
*straight face*
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Floluv: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
He cares too much abt m and nt comfortable @all. His ppl may think its smthg else. Ds annoys m every nw and then. [color=#770077][/color]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) / Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) / Why Do Women Call Men Big Head?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.