Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? (34859 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by fatadis: 8:25am On Nov 24, 2012
Here we go, it has started Muslims VS Christians. Some people with lack of respect for individuals nd faith started these attacks on Islam nd Muslims. I think this thread should be closed, am going out of this and am not coming back. Nairalanders I fear you people.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by omenka(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2012
sambos994: Why are Nigerians so blind? This is POLITICALLY MOTIVATED!!! This is just another plan devised by the northern politicians to go against GEJ...

From ur coment, you are no doubt the blindest man there is on the planet. I bet the northern politicians are also responsible for his abysmal failure in all sphares of governance. What a retaard.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Caseless: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2012
freegaza: LIES LIES...I AM IN MAIRI AND I DIDNT HEAR ANYTIN...INFACT I STAYED FOR 11PM OUTSIDE YESTERDAY 9T...WHO OWNS VANGUARD?
the news is fake like nikky minaj's booty
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by nex(m): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2012
Please, has anybody even taken out time to verify this story?! Nigerians are so smart, but when it comes to issues that divide us, we tend not to think deep before jumping to conclusion, and accusing the other party. Nobody wearing any mini skirt was killed in Maiduguri at 1 am.

I have screenmunched the vanguard page where this very malicious story was posted, and since we don't have a Newspaper Licensing Agency as civilized countries do, I will be force to email the National Orientation Agency.

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2012
IS SOMEONE STILL SAYING AN ODI APPROACH IS NOT NEEDED IN MAIDUGURI? sad
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2012
AN URGENT INVASION AND TOTAL WIPE OUT OF FEW LOCAL GOVTS IS NEEDED IN BORNO STATE!!!
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2012
IF THESE MURDERERS ARE NOT BEING POINTED OUT/DIFFICULT TO IDENTIFY THEN PROBABLY THE ENTIRE REGION IS INVOLVED!!!
TO BE SLATED FOR JUNGLE JUSTICE:
THE IDENTIFIED SENATORS,
EX GOVS ASSOCIATED IN ANYWAY
THE CP WHO GOT SUSPECTS AWAY
FOR STARTERS!!!!
MY BLOOD DEY BOIL NO BE SMALL sad sad
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by GentleNaaz(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2012
It mks me crrrrryyyyyyyyyy, wn i c naija dreading i crrrrrryyyyyyyy. Just gv me power 2 days, i wl divid ds country into its 250 ethnic groups
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by BetaThings: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2012
smartchoice: IS SOMEONE STILL SAYING AN ODI APPROACH IS NOT NEEDED IN MAIDUGURI? sad
If you want to level Maiduguri or any other city with predominantly muslim population, pls ask Jonathan for permission and go ahead
But don't use this Snow White story as an excuse
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by BetaThings: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2012
smartchoice: AN URGENT INVASION AND TOTAL WIPE OUT OF FEW LOCAL GOVTS IS NEEDED IN BORNO STATE!!!
No that will not be enough = ALL Muslims should be wiped out!
Satisfied?

http://www.latterrainassembly.org/aboutus.php
We are a new society of persons unconditionally committed to the Lordship of Jesus Christ in every aspect of life and whatever it takes, we seek to exchange the values of the surrounding society and the world at large with the standards of God's Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Caseless: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2012
tintingz: biggots someone replied you here

bigot, what the guy wrote are pure lies, the other guy who quoted bible is speaking directly from the bible(ur fake book). Abi, u no fit check bible to confirm? Smh
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by naijacenter(f): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2012
I don't know what to call this but i think Nigerians have gone insane. How can i be a muslim for these atrocities? is it force to join a religion? do these people read their quoran? They are oppressors and devilish. i predict... Time will come when those already in the religion will run away totally. is like when the poor is on strike, the rich will commit suicide... I shall wait and see..
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Caseless: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2012
naijacenter: I don't know what to call this but i think Nigerians have gone insane. How can i be a muslim for these atrocities? is it force to join a religion? do these people read their quoran? They are oppressors and devilish. i predict... Time will come when those already in the religion will run away totally. is like when the poor is on strike, the rich will commit suicide... I shall wait and see..
have u confirm the news frm somebody in maiduguri? Nigerian? Smh..
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by 1025: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2012
and our president is busy thinking of 2015 re-election.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2012
I AM TIRED OF HAPLESS CITIZENS BEING MURDERED EVERY DAY, THE GOVT HAS A RESP TO PROTECT ITS CITIZENS!!! IN THIS SITUATION A SOFT APPROACH IS NOT WORKING N WONT WORK AT ALL...LET ALL IDENTIFIED BE GIVEN JUNGLE JUSTICE BRIEFLY....VIOLENCE IS NOT BAD AT ALL TIMES IF IT CAN BRING ABOUT SANITY....ODI APPROACH ALL THE WAY JOOR!!!!
BetaThings:
If you want to level Maiduguri or any other city with predominantly muslim population, pls ask Jonathan for permission and go ahead
But don't use this Snow White story as an excuse
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2012
AM NOT AGAINST ISLAM MAN! NOT AT ALL!!! BUT A DETERRENT IS URGENTLY NEEDED ON AN INSANE LEVEL!!! undecided cry

BetaThings:
No that will not be enough = ALL Muslims should be wiped out!
Satisfied?

http://www.latterrainassembly.org/aboutus.php
e are a new society of persons unconditionally committed to the Lordship of Jesus Christ in every aspect of life and whatever it takes, we seek to exchange the values of the surrounding society and the world at large with the standards of God's Kingdom.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2012
YES HE MUST BE RE-ELECTED THEN FOLLOWED BY ANODA 8 YEARS OF IGBO PRESIDENCY PERIOD!!!
1025: and our president is busy thinking of 2015 re-election.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by BetaThings: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2012
naijacenter: I don't know what to call this but i think Nigerians have gone insane. How can i be a muslim for these atrocities? is it force to join a religion? do these people read their quoran? They are oppressors and devilish. i predict... Time will come when those already in the religion will run away totally. is like when the poor is on strike, the rich will commit suicide... I shall wait and see..

This will never happen! You know why?
There is no SANE reason why anyone should be criticised, let alone being killed, for wearing whatever they like at 1am!
We verify stories before talking or taking action. We don't act based on strange and unverified stories
We are not blinded by hatred to assume the worst of people (as on this thread) and dispute proven truth established against our own (as "Ocahllo" tried to do here)
https://www.nairaland.com/1112490/nigerian-nanny-jailed-80-years
If we left Islam, we would now join the group that profits from mischief. That is worse than flight to fire from frying pan

"O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful" Qur'an 49:6

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by rawtruth(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2012
13volts: STOP BLAMING HAUSA FOR KANURI BOKO HARAM

Boko Haram is a product of Kanuri. Kanuri being a minority tribe in Nigeria. Mohammed Yusuf, Abubakar Shekau, Mamman Nur, Habibu Bama, Shuiabu Bama, Abu qaqa 2, Bakaka, Senator Sherrif, Senator Zannan & Senator Nndume are all Kanuris. Am Hausa, I don't understand a single word in Kanuri, half of Kanuris don't speak or understand Hausa. Yobe & Borno States are the only 2 Kanuri states in Nigeria, hence Boko Haram only 2stronghold. Kanuri are from Kanem Borno empire, we Hausa are from Othman Dan Fodio empire, so historically we are not the same. We Hausa are not in support of Boko Haram, we despise them, we exposed them. Having wonder why they suffered most in Kano state in terms of human & logistics. If a mare 25% of Hausa people by chance supported Boko Haram, the over 3 million Christians will not be calling Kano state home today. Check the list of most wanted Boko HARAM submitted by JTF, 90% of them are from Borno & Yobe.

We are victim in this madness called Boko Haram, the Hausa-Fulani Muslims who are seen to be the culprits even in situations where they are victims; even the lacklustre performance of the Jonathan administration is attributed to the “evil Hausa”. I can't blame igbos for Alluu massacre, 'coz I know the linguistic compositions of Nigeria.

A sincre, honest and educative comment. However, why can't the majority Hausa/Fulani Muslims completely remove boko haram from their midst so that we only have Borno and Yobe to worry about? The way things are happening, the kanuris appear to have succeeded in infecting Othman Danfodio' s children with the boko haram virus, which is spreading very fast; with kano as an out-station.

And, with the ongoing fulani wars on farmers across central Nigeria, which have the same destructive effect as boko haram-if not more, it becomes more difficult for those who are outside the Othman Danfodio and Borno "Empires" to understand those differences you talked about.

Perhaps people with your understanding can start a process of isolating boko haram by educating the teaming Fulani/hausa youths of the region who, otherwise, appear to be getting increasingly fancied by boko haram-cum-Taliban ideology.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by lorddannie: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2012
GeJ79: AM FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH AND AM A CHRISTIAN. THIS KILLINGS AND ALL IS NOT BECAUSE OF ISLAM. I THINK JONATHAN AND HIS VICE SHOULD RESIGN SINCE HE CAN NOT DEFEND AND PROTECT US AS STATED IN HIS OATH. I SEE MORE BLOODSHED BEFORE 2015
you deceiving yourself, not Nigerians, not even nairalanders. Boko haram sympathizer
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by tintingz(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2012
caseless: bigot, what the guy wrote are pure lies, the other guy who quoted bible is speaking directly from the bible(ur fake book). Abi, u no fit check bible to confirm? Smh
brother am not a christian i replied that biggot samkoro's lies with alien's own. . .
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by onatisi(m): 9:10am On Nov 24, 2012
crazy story
crazy contributions by crazy people , this topic is obviously a waste of space and time
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by BetaThings: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2012
smartchoice: I AM TIRED OF HAPLESS CITIZENS BEING MURDERED EVERY DAY, THE GOVT HAS A RESP TO PROTECT ITS CITIZENS!!! IN THIS SITUATION A SOFT APPROACH IS NOT WORKING N WONT WORK AT ALL...LET ALL IDENTIFIED BE GIVEN JUNGLE JUSTICE BRIEFLY....VIOLENCE IS NOT BAD AT ALL TIMES IF IT CAN BRING ABOUT SANITY....ODI APPROACH ALL THE WAY JOOR!!!!
Nobody disputes your right to execute whatever violent agenda
But it is easy to begin, nobody can predict the end
Killing Yusuf was easy and fitted with past response
But what we witness is different from past outcome

BTW - When was the last time MEND showed fear of JTF?
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by BetaThings: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2012
smartchoice: AM NOT AGAINST ISLAM MAN! NOT AT ALL!!! BUT A DETERRENT IS URGENTLY NEEDED ON AN INSANE LEVEL!!! undecided cry

Where did Odi get us. History is written in decades and centuries. Taking a precipitate action does not mean you will have long term peace
The persecution of Jews by Christian Europe led to some unintended consequences
The type of deterrence you seek can be abused. Very easily.
Two ways come to my mind as I type this
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by lorddannie: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2012
GeJ79: MANY NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN BRIAN WASHED WITH RELIGION AND THEY SEE EVERY PROBLEM TO BE ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY. THIS IS A POLITICAL PROBLEM. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE GOVERNMENT. IF YOU CAN THINK AND MAKE COMMENTS ON NAIRALAND PLEASE SEAT DOWN AND THINK WISELY. DON'T BE FOOLED 2015 IS AROUND THE CORNER.
political problems from muslims in the north: killings christians and destroying their properties and bombing churches, adding to other security agents' families that refuse to support their massacre? Who do you want to deceive?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video / Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested / Shirsha Adi Dies At 61 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.