Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,537 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? (34856 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by liyalla(m): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
i'll rather wear mini and trousers than to be a killer. GEJ..all these blood when they will cry may only ur ears hear them,since U are too busy to hear now our crys
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by ikachi1: 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
ucforu: but come to think of it...................Why must the ladies still wear mini skirt in a state like Maidugiri?

are they foreigners?

Respect is reciprocal...

And for that they deserve death? What a Neolithic age thinker.....!

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by CzarChris(m): 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
I've tried to be open minded about islam, but these deaths are getting out of control. These are human being for fûcksake not cattle or fowl? What type of stûpid point are they tring to prove, and our lovable presdo will say he is on top of the situation. When will he stop being on top of the situation and act on the situation? When the pile of dead bodies push him closer to the heavenlies? WTF grow some balls Mr. President grow some balls and tackle this shît once and for all. Enough of these sensless killings
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Pringozie02(m): 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
GOD punish devil,
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by FdsunnEX(m): 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
What a mess, these people to heartless, nairaland we need to meet with the Government.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by rawtruth(m): 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
Standing5: Now we should thank the likes of OBJ for postponing the dooms day through some quick thinking. This whole pattern of rubbish could have started from Odi.

You got it wrong. or, are you also, like OBJ, laughing at the Odi and Zaki-Biam victims of the OBJ madness? This is an ideological war, you can't win it with indiscriminate killings; these fanatics believe that death hastens their movement towards "Paradise". They only keep themselves alive to "help" others to also get there.

Because this is Nigeria, OBJ could roam freely, instead of living in a small cell in the Hague, laughing at dead men, women and kids, many of whom were invited by soldiers for a "peace meeting" in Gbeji village near Zaki-Biam, and murdered in cold-blood.

OBJ would have used the Boko Haram madness to break up this country; something for which he had probably been dreaming while in his "Abacha cell".

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by taharqa: 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
magnumx: D hausa race is a curse to dis country. Dey have made dis country stunted since d military era.

Now look wat at all dis never do well retards are upto now

These are not really Hausas but Kanuris and some oda groups in d NE
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by taharqa: 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
goddyjay:

IT'S NOT THE RELIGION BUT THE IGNORANCE OF THE PEOPLE IN THE RELIGION
So there are really very MANY ignorant people in d religion then?...if so, wudn't that be d problem
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Ezeufi: 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikachi1:

Rubbish! Where are the Ayatullahs, the Saudi kings and the Chief Imam of Mecca? We Africans had our traditional religion and the rest were imported from the Middle East and alien to Africa. The world had known no peace since Ismael was born and this was forecast in the bible. "And he will be a wild beast of a man and his hands will be against his brothers and his brothers against him" There goes the violence in Muslims and Islam.

Ayattullah is a supreme leader of the republic of iran, and kings of saudi are leaders of saudi royals, and not leaders of islam.

That Ishmael you call the wild beast is the first born son of Abraham. Go back to your bible and see the status of the first born son to a jewish man.

In short; At some point, Ishmael was the only child of Abraham and Isaac has never been the only child of abraham. Go back to the story of sacrifice lamb when one was told to sacrifice his only son. There you will see the answer, only if you were blessed with some brain and wisdom grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Ezeufi: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2012
I've got them here today, people with no knowledge grin grin grin who hope that one day conjecture will substitute the truth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Ezeufi: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2012
ba7man: Pls be objective for once and adress the actions of the followers of your religion...not "who followed whom in what city". What is your take on their actions?? Do u applaud it or condemn it

I do not condemn killing of women, or any innocent soul.

What I find funny is some nigerians think they will one day become part of NATO.

Why when the norwegian killer Anders Breivik kill masses of people under the name of christianity; its not the faith but the individial is castigated.

When an Hausa man kills in the name of islam, its islam that is crucified and not the person involved.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by ba7man(m): 12:03am On Nov 24, 2012
Ezeufi:

You clearly don't understand what is crusade.
Is the killing of 20 unarmed girls wearing mini skirts a Crusade?? Pls define it, I take it that you're actually in support of these killings since you refuse to adress it.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by ba7man(m): 12:04am On Nov 24, 2012
Ezeufi:

I condemn killing of women, or any innocent soul.
Well spoken.....But I'm a bit sceptical of what your definition of a guilty soul might be though.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by xavier3g(m): 12:05am On Nov 24, 2012
ucforu: but come to think of it...................Why must the ladies still wear mini skirt in a state like Maidugiri?

are they foreigners?

Respect is reciprocal...
Thun. der fire your nyash!!!
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by wissezy: 12:05am On Nov 24, 2012
Thank God i ain't 4rm nigeria.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by RedLight1: 12:06am On Nov 24, 2012
ba7man: Whatever that was done wasn't done screaming "Jesus is Lord!!!"....It was done for selfish purposes of man and not the christian religion.
he wnt understand all u are saying! He has being over brainwashed to understand

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by ba7man(m): 12:12am On Nov 24, 2012
Ezeufi:

That shows lack of knowledge madam. Im yet to see a verse in my book which tells me to strap a bomb on anything. In fact my book forbid killings of innocent people. And the same book orders us to fight back when attacked.
Lol!!!....They were attacked by 20 mini skirt wearing girls, right??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife / Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police / Suleiman Afegbua Assassinated On Benin-Auchi Road (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.