Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? (34859 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by GeJ79: 5:00am On Nov 24, 2012
AMERICANS ALREADY SAW NIGERIA DIVIDING BY 2015. THIS KILLINGS IS AIMING TOWARDS 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. LET STOP BLAMING ISLAM. ASK YOURSELF WHY WAS ISLAM NOT KILLING FOR MINI SKIRT, WESTERN EDUCATION, BOMBING OF CHURCHES AND ALL IN THE 80s AND 90s.

I REMAIN A CHRISTIAN BUT I WILL NEVER BLAME ISLAM FOR ALL THIS BUT OUR EVIL LEADERS WHO PAY THE UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS TO KILL FOR THEIR SELFISH INTEREST AND TAGGED IT A RELIGION OR ISLAM.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by sambos994(m): 5:06am On Nov 24, 2012
GeJ79: AMERICANS ALREADY SAW NIGERIA DIVIDING BY 2015. THIS KILLINGS IS AIMING TOWARDS 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. LET STOP BLAMING ISLAM. ASK YOURSELF WHY WAS ISLAM NOT KILLING FOR MINI SKIRT, WESTERN EDUCATION, BOMBING OF CHURCHES AND ALL IN THE 80s AND 90s.

I REMAIN A CHRISTIAN BUT I WILL NEVER BLAME ISLAM FOR ALL THIS BUT OUR EVIL LEADERS WHO PAY THE UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS TO KILL FOR THEIR SELFISH INTEREST AND TAGGED IT A RELIGION OR ISLAM.

This is exactly what I have been saying. Spread the message.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by tpia1: 5:09am On Nov 24, 2012
sounds unbelievable because

1. people do not wear miniskirts in Islamic states in Nigeria. If this has changed, someone should let me know.

2. any other source verifying this news?

3. must be some other reason- this does not make sense.

4. were the ladies (if the story is true) christians?

5. where are they from? Hometowns, names, ages, parents.

6. why were they up north? Are they northerners? (once again, highly doubtful).

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by seanet01: 5:09am On Nov 24, 2012
This is unbelievable. As am typing this am crying profusely with my fiance not aware of what is the reason for such.
I was just thinking how could somebody have done this. Why? For God sake, is this fair? God will not let Hausas know peace till thy kingdom come.
May disaster upon disaster befell all those who are signatory to this Evil. May Almighty Allah visit the family of this satanic elements with diseases, death and destruction. This is unfair.

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by tpia1: 5:10am On Nov 24, 2012
the story has not been verified yet!
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by GeJ79: 5:10am On Nov 24, 2012
AM FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH AND AM A CHRISTIAN. THIS KILLINGS AND ALL IS NOT BECAUSE OF ISLAM. I THINK JONATHAN AND HIS VICE SHOULD RESIGN SINCE HE CAN NOT DEFEND AND PROTECT US AS STATED IN HIS OATH. I SEE MORE BLOODSHED BEFORE 2015
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Caseless: 5:12am On Nov 24, 2012
take dat: This is barbaric and uncalled for but ladies should also be careful for when you are in Rome, one behaves like a Roman after all our ladies travel to places like Dubai and they conform to their regulation. The North is not a safe place so one needs to be extra cautious. I doubt the story itself but all the same RIP to dem ladies!
thank u and may God bless u. It is indeed a sad situation that they were killed jst becos of what they put on. And other gals wil not learn from this....i saw one yesterday fully dressed like a prostitute in an area(kaduna metropoly) where if criris shld break out at that time, she wil b killed definately and even she run into pple's house for cover she can get kicked out becos how she was dressed. Those that wear dont go to area wher wearin hijab wil land them into trouble, so those that dress indecently should avoid areas dominated by anti-indecent dressing people.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 24, 2012
Terrible
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by sambos994(m): 5:18am On Nov 24, 2012
Why are Nigerians so blind? This is POLITICALLY MOTIVATED!!! This is just another plan devised by the northern politicians to go against GEJ...
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by salafiyy: 5:39am On Nov 24, 2012
WHEN AN INFOMATION COMES TO YOU VERIFY IT, LEST YOU SHOULD HARM PEOPLE IN IGNORANCE, AND AFTERWARDS YOU BECOME REGETFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE/SAID

2 Likes

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Caseless: 5:47am On Nov 24, 2012
salafiyy: WHEN AN INFOMATION COMES TO YOU VERIFY IT, LEST YOU SHOULD HARM PEOPLE IN IGNORANCE, AND AFTERWARDS YOU BECOME REGETFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE/SAID
i stil find it hard to believe. Wher people get freedom for maiduguri wey dem go wear miniskirt sef?
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by GeJ79: 5:51am On Nov 24, 2012
MANY NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN BRIAN WASHED WITH RELIGION AND THEY SEE EVERY PROBLEM TO BE ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY. THIS IS A POLITICAL PROBLEM. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE GOVERNMENT. IF YOU CAN THINK AND MAKE COMMENTS ON NAIRALAND PLEASE SEAT DOWN AND THINK WISELY. DON'T BE FOOLED 2015 IS AROUND THE CORNER.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by POTUT(m): 6:08am On Nov 24, 2012
icez: lslam.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hey, when you meet a true muslim, you'll realize you're wrong.

We have pastors preaching prosperity and peddling miracles that don't glorify Christ right? Is that Christianity? But they all call themselves christians, and we helplessly accommodate them.

On the subject matter, how did this occur during curfew hours? Wasn't there a military or police patrol?
Until GEJ mandates all GSM companies to reserve short code 999 and make it toll free, insecurity will continue to plague this country. Why isn't this emergency short code issue on the front burner at Aso Rock?
Oh GEJ...please ask for wisdom...use your head!
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Inyinese(m): 6:17am On Nov 24, 2012
frosbel: 2 Major Problems we have in the world today and threats to peace and stability.

1. Fanatical Muslims
2. Zionists

What a wicked wicked evil demon possessed people.

They worship SATAN not GOD.
bro what u post ar truth and sorpoted once we know the truth and speak it out this things will come to an end.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Babaofor(m): 6:19am On Nov 24, 2012
it's time

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by smartg(m): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2012
Are you sure those ladies were actually killed for wearing mini-skirt, since they were killed in different places, did the killers declare their intentions for killing the ladies. May God Have Mercy.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by fatadis: 6:27am On Nov 24, 2012
otele:

and they have no support from xtians unlike the tacit support boko haram gets from many muslims up north

DId u know that Boko Haram have killed more muslims in this strugle, they even killed some Imams for saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by smartg(m): 6:31am On Nov 24, 2012
I personally put the blames on JTF, don't tell me the military personel were not aware of this killing, were they not on duty when this happened, i think there's nothing to investigate about this matter.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by tintingz(m): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2012
stupi.d NL's must you person people involve Islam or religion into this babaric act? Why cant ya'll blame the people who did this shameful act. . . angry how true is this story of mini skirt killing? Some peeps are so dummie nut-brainy

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by mickyman(m): 6:38am On Nov 24, 2012
This story na wash.....JTF cant fight d bokos again now they want money freking civilians go n do wat they cant do....Robbish!
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2012

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by 13volts(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2012
Just finished listening to BBC HAUSA SERVICE now, the only news about Boko Haram was the bounty placed on its leaders. God punish vanguard for this lie

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by AroOkigbo(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2012
GeJ79: AMERICANS ALREADY SAW NIGERIA DIVIDING BY 2015. THIS KILLINGS IS AIMING TOWARDS 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. LET STOP BLAMING ISLAM. ASK YOURSELF WHY WAS ISLAM NOT KILLING FOR MINI SKIRT, WESTERN EDUCATION, BOMBING OF CHURCHES AND ALL IN THE 80s AND 90s.

And why are unemployed christian youths not used for these barbaric killings and tag it CHRISTIANITY?
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by kely4oly(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2012
Na waa ooo for this we country oo. Thank God am a christian and not one disgruntled muslim who sees fun in killing sleeping innocent souls in d name of a STONE called allah. What nonsense.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by 13volts(m): 6:51am On Nov 24, 2012
STOP BLAMING HAUSA FOR KANURI BOKO HARAM

Boko Haram is a product of Kanuri. Kanuri being a minority tribe in Nigeria. Mohammed Yusuf, Abubakar Shekau, Mamman Nur, Habibu Bama, Shuiabu Bama, Abu qaqa 2, Bakaka, Senator Sherrif, Senator Zannan & Senator Nndume are all Kanuris. Am Hausa, I don't understand a single word in Kanuri, half of Kanuris don't speak or understand Hausa. Yobe & Borno States are the only 2 Kanuri states in Nigeria, hence Boko Haram only 2stronghold. Kanuri are from Kanem Borno empire, we Hausa are from Othman Dan Fodio empire, so historically we are not the same. We Hausa are not in support of Boko Haram, we despise them, we exposed them. Having wonder why they suffered most in Kano state in terms of human & logistics. If a mare 25% of Hausa people by chance supported Boko Haram, the over 3 million Christians will not be calling Kano state home today. Check the list of most wanted Boko HARAM submitted by JTF, 90% of them are from Borno & Yobe.

We are victim in this madness called Boko Haram, the Hausa-Fulani Muslims who are seen to be the culprits even in situations where they are victims; even the lacklustre performance of the Jonathan administration is attributed to the “evil Hausa”. I can't blame igbos for Alluu massacre, 'coz I know the linguistic compositions of Nigeria.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by fatadis: 6:52am On Nov 24, 2012
ola_pluto:
What is evil is the insults to Islam I see on this thread and others on Nairaland. As you have labelled me 'Yoruba Muslim', I will tell you that the Igbo Christian fanatics on Nairaland are getting more and more pathetic. They are mostly literary challenged but can type a few words of insult. They do not think properly and are easily deluded. Terror is appalling. Islam is against it. I have said this time without number on this forum. The Quran forbids killing. Most ignorant ones on this website chose not to look at that. They are quick to type without thinking. Muslims are killed by Boko haram, but it is Islam that is blamed for it.
Racism and Islamophobia on Nairaland is getting pathetic. Grandstanding by christians here is sickening. I will adopt a siddon-look approach henceforth.

@ Ola-pluto I quite agreed with you, I think is better to adopt your style. Racism and Islamphobia on Nairaland is getting out of hand. If Islam truly preaches violence and considering the population of muslims in the country, the entire country should be a battle ground, because there are more muslims in Nigeria than any other religion.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by freegaza(m): 6:57am On Nov 24, 2012
LIES LIES...I AM IN MAIRI AND I DIDNT HEAR ANYTIN...INFACT I STAYED FOR 11PM OUTSIDE YESTERDAY 9T...WHO OWNS VANGUARD?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video / Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested / Shirsha Adi Dies At 61 (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.