Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,618 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? (34857 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by ayojango(m): 3:29am On Nov 24, 2012
Declare a state of Emergency n remove d Governor, all d retardeen knws is ask for more food money.

OBJ levelled Odi and they never dared him again,u can't b a leader n b nice or soft,u need to b decisive and step on Tows.Israel dared d UN n bombed Gaza,same thing D US did by strikin Osama.

IF d fool doesn't knw wat to do he should b removed.

OMG 2015 we dey waiti!!!
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by hagma37yahoocom: 3:34am On Nov 24, 2012
Danka7777: RELIGION HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BIGGEST PURVEYOR OF VIOLENCE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. THIS INCLUDES CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM, AND ALL OTHERS. ALL WERE INVENTED FOR ONE PURPOSE...TO INDOCTRINATE AND CREATE DIVISION AMONGST OURSELVES. EMBRACE SPIRITUALITY!
please tell me more about spirituality
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by rampantlover: 3:36am On Nov 24, 2012
A religion created out of the thuggish and violent behaviour of dat damn and so called prophet. What kind of religion coerce people to join by threatening them with violence and death. Primitive religion with a bunch of savages as followers.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by TableLeg(m): 3:42am On Nov 24, 2012
Lawd hammercy shocked
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by BetaThings: 3:47am On Nov 24, 2012
ayo jango: Declare a state of Emergency n remove d Governor, all d retardeen knws is ask for more food money.

OBJ levelled Odi and they never dared him again,u can't b a leader n b nice or soft,u need to b decisive and step on Tows.Israel dared d UN n bombed Gaza,same thing D US did by strikin Osama.

IF d fool doesn't knw wat to do he should b removed.

OMG 2015 we dey waiti!!!
Odi people are Ijaws. Jonathan is Ijaw and he said that it was wrong for Obj to have levelled Odi
So how does Jonathan level Maiduguri over this matter without appearing tribalistic?
I never supported the actin at Odi though. Criminals can get out faster of a troubled place than innocent old men, children and poor women
And this story does not ring true
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by omowest1: 3:56am On Nov 24, 2012
frosbel: 2 Major Problems we have in the world today and threats to peace and stability.

1. Fanatical Muslims
2. Zionists

What a wicked wicked evil demon possessed people.

They worship SATAN not GOD.
You almost make sense if you said Fanatical religion than fanatical Muslims, am very sure you dont have knowledge about the so call islam, i have been to many muslim dominated countries and their ladies wear trousers very well even country like Turkey, their ladies wear more sexy cloths than Nigeria, as long as we allow this set of people to win by implementing what they have in mind ( religion crisis and political war) then we all loose, i have learn from experience outside the country not to treat people with their race but treat them individually, muslim do not worship Satan but Allah/God

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by GeJ79: 3:59am On Nov 24, 2012
PLEASE FELLOW NIGERIANS, LET STOP BLAMING ANY RELIGION HERE. THIS IS A FULL EXAMPLE OF WHAT A FAILD COUNTRY IS.

NIGERIA IS A FAILED COUNTRY.

THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE KILLING OF 40 MOBI STUDENTS TILL TODAY HAVE NOT BEEN BROUGHT TO BOOK. WHEN LAST DID YOU HEAR OF THE ALUU 4 KILLERS.

JONATHAN'S TENURE WILL SOON EXPIRE AND UP TILL THIS MOMENT THE PRESIDENT FAILED TO TAKE A SINGLE ACTION AGAINST THIS FOOLISH KILLINGS IN NIGERIA, YET THEY ARE CRYING FOR MORE MONEY TO BUY FOOD IN ASO ROCK.

LET FIGHT FOR A REVOLUTION AND NOT BOKO HARAM...... JONATHAN AND HIS FELLOW LEADERS ARE BOKO HARAM LIKE IT OR NOT.

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by BetaThings: 3:59am On Nov 24, 2012
koruji: How does this relate to the fact that completely innocent people were hacked down for doing absolutely "nothing"?

Many of the things people did in the name of religion in Bible times are unacceptable today and most Christians and followers of Judaism recognize that.
The problem for followers of Islam is that "every single letter" of the Quran is considered sanctified - not to be spoken against.
Hence many will come here saying that no true muslim will carry out such evil acts, as if this is not being done on a global basis by those who claim to be muslims.
Yet, these people will never quote a verse of the Quran with which they disagree - even though many are glaringly in the same category as those in the Bible.
Well, I guess that is for good reason anyway - they are scared of people among them, like those who committed this crime.

[size=14pt]Stop confusing injustice with religious idiocy, barbarism and down-right stupidity.[/size]
Let's stop this attitude of "they are doing it so why are we condemned for it".
I am disappointed in your post here. I have seen posts by you in the political session and thought they were fairly objective
Do you think any sane muslim can support this? Does it ring true? Why would anybody kill anyone for being even n.ak.ed in their homes?
This is certainly wrong and it is not the full story
Yet you say it is happening on a global scale. Can you give me examples?
I DON't DISAGREE with any verse of the Qur'an because I know why they were revealed
Let me give you an example. Al Qaeda attacked the US on 9/11 and US retaliated. What is wrong with that? The Qur'an allows muslims to retaliate but not go beyond limits
And of course the Qur'an allows retaliation but recommends forgiveness
I cannot see any SANE person using the Qur'an to justify this action. It simply does not make sense. It does not allow anybody to lead a normal life
Were this allowed in Islam, virtually every muslim woman who is at home between 11pm and 5am is a candidate for this type of massacre. How can that be normal?

2 Likes

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by GeJ79: 4:03am On Nov 24, 2012
JONATHAN IS SENDING NIGERIAN TROOPS TO MALI AND MINE WHILE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE DYING IN NIGERIA EVERYDAY ARE MORE THANK THE CRISIS IN MALI........ FAILED COUNTRY
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 24, 2012
Nigeria is a place call HELL. No day passes without horrible news from that hell of a country
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by GeJ79: 4:09am On Nov 24, 2012
THIS IS A POLITICAL PROBLEM AND NOT RELIGION, NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE PERIOD.

ASK YOURSELF WHY WERE BOKO HARAM NOT DOING ALL THIS SH1T YEARS BACK IN NIGERIA...... JONATHAN AND HIS FRIENDS KNOWS THE ROOT AND SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by BetaThings: 4:10am On Nov 24, 2012
rampant lover: @Omo West...... It seems you are mentally unstable, everyone know this dumb a*s religion fit for only wild beasts.
And this is the action of your mentally stable co-religionists!
Declaring people wild beast is the first step; 2nd is to kill them with impunity. Yet I see a lot of Nigerians locking to Dubai to live with these wild beasts!

http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/

“Jesus kill Mohammed!” chanted the interpreter. “Jesus kill Mohammed!”

A head emerged from a window to answer, somebody fired on the roof, and the Special Forces man directed a response from an MK-19 grenade launcher. “Boom,” remembers Humphrey. The head and the window and the wall around it disappeared.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 24, 2012
Guns should be legalized for people living in such boko haram prone parts of the country so they can defend themselves ove such attacks. Since our president, government and security agencies have no sense of urgency. This is barbaric!
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by shyna501: 4:16am On Nov 24, 2012
To all of Ʊ saying rubbish abt Islam, if Ɣ☺ΰя empty brain cannot tel Ʊ dat all these boko haram Ä♌ð terrorist acts in d north Iڪ political, av Ʊ eva sit down Ä♌ð ask ursef weda there are muslims in south west Ä♌ð even south eastern part of d country??

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by GeJ79: 4:19am On Nov 24, 2012
WHAT IF JONATHAN'S BROTHER WHO DIED EARLY THIS WEEK WAS KILLED THIS WAY DO YOU THINK HE WILL SEAT DOWN AND FOLD HIS HANDS........ I CALLED THIS A POLITICAL CRISIS AND NOT RELIGION OR BOKO HARAM....... ISRAELIS WENT TO WAR WITH THE HAMAS LAST WEEK COS FEW PEOPLE WERE KILLED AND JONATHAN IS THERE ASKING FOR MORE MONEY TO BUY FOOD. HE TOOK AN OATH TO DEFEND AND PROTECT US AND YET HE FOLDS HIS HANDS AND ASKING FOR MORE MONEY TO BUY MORE FOOD FOR HIS FAMILY.......... FAILED LEADERS LEADING A FAILED COUNTRY TO A FAILED DESTINATION .
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by BetaThings: 4:23am On Nov 24, 2012
shyna501: To all of Ʊ saying rubbish abt Islam, if Ɣ☺ΰя empty brain cannot tel Ʊ dat all these boko haram Ä♌ð terrorist acts in d north Ȋ̝̊̅ڪ political, av Ʊ eva sit down Ä♌ð ask ursef weda there are muslims in south west Ä♌ð even south eastern part of d country??
Let the full story come out
Even some terrorists refrain from actions that make people on the streets dislike them
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 24, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:

please tell me more about spirituality

I appreciate your interest. Basically, its "you" communicating directly with God and self development. Basic principle: Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you...in other words LOVE! You don't need a pastor, priest, imam and other clergies for salvation. Don't be surprise if you are more chaste and clean than these clergies. Believe in yourself and pray directly to God.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by GeJ79: 4:27am On Nov 24, 2012
AM A CHRISTIAN AND I STRONGLY CONDEMN THIS ACT BUT REFUSED TO BE FOOLED TO BELIEVE THIS ACT IS PERPETRATED BECAUSE OF ISLAM.

THIS IS A POLITICAL PROBLEM AIMING THEIR GOAL TOWARDS 2015. BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

STOP BLAMING ISLAM.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by hagma37yahoocom: 4:27am On Nov 24, 2012
In the 80's to early 90's all the religion lived side by side. Now what could hav gone wrong. Is it that people understand their religion more better or what. What happen to our tolerance toward each other back then. The world is growing rapidly in terms of human development. Let federal govement engage the youths of this great country. Boko haram member never see his graduate brother,sister or relative contributing anything to his family due to unemploment definitly he would never see western education as HALAL rather he would see it as waste of time and rubbish. Politicians would sieze the opportunity and use the idle youths for their agenda. Please before you comment google unemployment in nigeria. Also use kano state as a case study before introduction of Okada and after the introduction as a means of survival.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 24, 2012
GeJ79: AM A CHRISTIAN AND I STRONGLY CONDEMN THIS ACT BUT REFUSED TO BE FOOLED TO BELIEVE THIS ACT IS PERPETRATED BECAUSE OF ISLAM.

THIS IS A POLITICAL PROBLEM AIMING THEIR GOAL TOWARDS 2015. BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

STOP BLAMING ISLAM.

The only sensible person who understands what's going on. Nigerians....please think, think deeply. All these are happening to pit Christians against Muslims for possible religious war and subsequent separation of Nigeria. Reason behind all these: Oil...Niger Delta. Creation of Republic of Niger Delta on the Horizon.

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by IleIfe2(m): 4:33am On Nov 24, 2012
By 2015, the situation will be so bad in the north, they will want out. GEJ knows what he is doing. grin grin
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by GeJ79: 4:37am On Nov 24, 2012
NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN BRIAN WASHED TO BELIEVE EVERY EVIL ACT IS ISLAM, THIS IS A COMPLETE POLITICAL PROBLEM. AM A FULL TIME CHRISTIAN AND I LIVE NEXT DOOR TO SEVERAL MUSLIM HERE..... THIS PROBLEM IS POLITICAL. I GUESS THE LARGER PART OF THE YORUBAS ARE MUSLIM AND WHY ARE WE NOT HEARING THEM KILLINGS FOR MINI SKIRT N ALL.

NIGERIA IS A FAILED COUNTRY.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by sambos994(m): 4:43am On Nov 24, 2012
I don't believe this story. Wearing a skirt? In Maiduguri? Unheard of....

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by UyiIredia(m): 4:45am On Nov 24, 2012
That's bad.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by GeJ79: 4:47am On Nov 24, 2012
BY THE TIME THE FULL NAMES OF THE PEOPLE KILLED IS OUT THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THIS PROBLEM IS NOT ISLAM OR RELIGION.

THIS PROBLEM IS VERY FROM RELIGION BUT 100% POLITICAL.

THEY ARE THINKING OF HOW TO CREAT NEW STATES AND AM ALEADY FOR-SEEN SERIOUS TRIBAL CRISIS AHEAD.

THIS KILLINGS IS AIMING TOWARDS 2015. NIGERIANS PLEASE THINK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Suleiman Afegbua Assassinated On Benin-Auchi Road (pics) / 57th Independence Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) / Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.