Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? (34853 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by nedu2000(m): 7:06am On Nov 24, 2012
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by nedu2000(m): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2012
confusion247:
Please be specific when and where the killings are going on in southern Nigeria. Give us the number of deaths so far. Boko haram have killed more than 3000 Nigerias...mubi 40 students...yesterday four innocent igbos...today 20 girls and you are not ashamed to find a way to justify it. Call evil evil no matter who is involved. How many mosques have been burned in southern Nigeria?
murders in the south r obviously not religiously induced but it does happen,but it does happen often.....rituals,manslaughter,freak accidents,sexual lust and lust for money etc 'ave der fair share of dead bodies.The one up north is blown out of proportion at times by 'south-owned' media,southern nigeria isn't any safer......if its of any use "I'm a southern"
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by onatisi(m): 7:08am On Nov 24, 2012
tpia1: the story has not been verified yet!
my friend ,i am grateful to God that at least one person i sensible enough to make this statement which u just made,the way ppl comments and respond to issues here on nl goes a long way to prove that our eductional sector is in ruins no wonder nigerian gradutes are termed to be unemloyable and half baked.a reort came out which hasnt been confirmed or verified and yet ppl are bashing themselves here,come to think of it how can 20 ladies that doent live in the same compound be killed at a go for wearing mini skirts?were they rounded up?who gave the reason to the reporter nd how did the reporter came about the reason for the killings?how re we even sure that some of those killed were not moslems ?that is even if the story is true

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by maclatunji: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2012
ifyalways: Unbelievable!

What kind of curfew is that? This government is not serious.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Pain(m): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2012
GeJ79: BY THE TIME THE FULL NAMES OF THE PEOPLE KILLED IS OUT THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THIS PROBLEM IS NOT ISLAM OR RELIGION.

THIS PROBLEM IS VERY FROM RELIGION BUT 100% POLITICAL.

THEY ARE THINKING OF HOW TO CREAT NEW STATES AND AM ALEADY FOR-SEEN SERIOUS TRIBAL CRISIS AHEAD.

THIS KILLINGS IS AIMING TOWARDS 2015. NIGERIANS PLEASE THINK.

I can see we have a lot of pretenders in the house. People trying to potray themselves as deep thinkers by claiming they know what they don't know. Your postulation is very shallow. Quit spreading these conspiracy theories about 2015 and contribute constructively. You have not told us anything different from what Okada Men say in beer parlours and shack tents.

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by onatisi(m): 7:15am On Nov 24, 2012
fatadis:

@ Ola-pluto I quite agreed with you, I think is better to adopt your style. Racism and Islamphobia on Nairaland is getting out of hand. If Islam truly preaches violence and considering the population of muslims in the country, the entire country should be a battle ground, because there are more muslims in Nigeria than any other religion.
you too have now learnt ur bitter lessons on nl,the best thing at time is just log in and read,because when u discuss with some nairalanders you will hate urself .
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by rbjimoh: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Ezeufi:

No madam, unlike your faith, islam is not ruled by mecca, or by anyone in mecca, neither by anyone who is arab. Islam is ruled by the book. All this arab god this and arab god that is just your fantasy to justify your idiocy to yourself.

. People don't understand that its pure fallacy to judge a religion by the actions of the faithfuls of that religion. For instance, the gay stuff recently made lawful in Rome, would we now be fair to judge Christianity by that? No. So, same applies here. The Hausa people are by nature very savage and crude and so, their animalistic actions don't find fountain in islam. What they do is offshoot of their fake believe of the superiority of their tribe over others in Nigeria. What is worse is their non-responsiveness to change

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by maclatunji: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2012
nedu2000: murders in the south r obviously not religiously induced but it does happen,but it does happen often.....rituals,manslaughter,freak accidents,sexual lust and lust for money etc 'ave der fair share of dead bodies.The one up north is blown out of proportion at times by 'south-owned' media,southern nigeria isn't any safer......if its of any use "I'm a southern"

I can assure you that this Boko Haram problem will be brought under control the day Christians remove religious sentiments in reacting to it. I can almost say some of them love Boko Haram because it gives them the chance to call Islam and Muslims names.

1 Like

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Super1759: 7:29am On Nov 24, 2012
freegaza: LIES LIES...I AM IN MAIRI AND I DIDNT HEAR ANYTIN...INFACT I STAYED FOR 11PM OUTSIDE YESTERDAY 9T...WHO OWNS VANGUARD?
thnk you for this. It is obvious that this is fake. This is the first time am hearing about killings without pictures or from other source. Please ppl ignore this news
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by pamgurl(f): 7:30am On Nov 24, 2012
u cant wear mini skirts and trousers during the dae... u cant wear it n sleep peacefully at night tooo embarassed
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by olusipimp(m): 7:30am On Nov 24, 2012
tongue :Pwtf,y kilin innocent gals,soonest,men wearing jean n trouser'l b a taboo in d north n u kal dis a religion of peace!i won't blame them cos dts how al their leaderz dies,religion for breeding terrorists. :Pwtf,y kilin innocent gals,soonest,men wearing jean n trouser'l b a taboo in d north n u kal dis a religion of peace!i won't blame them cos dts how al their leaderz dies,religion for breeding terrorists.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Esinwaju: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2012
A yet to be verified news and retards are already at eachother's jugulars! Halfwits.
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Pelummy(f): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2012
y cant they adapt to what they want? Though is very bad.... RIP innocent souls
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by jmoore(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2012
ucforu: but come to think of it...................Why must the ladies still wear mini skirt in a state like Maidugiri?

are they foreigners?

Respect is reciprocal...

You seem to be a mad man!!!
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2012
"the Southern people who are swarming into this region daily in large numbers are really intruders. We don`t want them and they are not welcome here in the North. Since the amalgamation in 1914, the British Government has been trying to make Nigeria into one country, but the Nigerian people are different in every way including religion, custom, language and aspiration. The fact that we`re all Africans might have misguided the British Government. We here in the North, take it that `Nigerian unity` is not for us".
- Sir Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa Balewa 1952 in a speech in the Northern House of Assembly, Kaduna.

Really, you just have one life don't waste it on Nigeria, its not worth dying over. Southerners and Easterners Please go back home.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by BetaThings: 8:15am On Nov 24, 2012
onatisi:
my friend ,i am grateful to God that at least one person i sensible enough to make this statement which u just made,the way ppl comments and respond to issues here on nl goes a long way to prove that our eductional sector is in ruins no wonder nigerian gradutes are termed to be unemloyable and half baked.a reort came out which hasnt been confirmed or verified and yet ppl are bashing themselves here,come to think of it how can 20 ladies that doent live in the same compound be killed at a go for wearing mini skirts?were they rounded up?who gave the reason to the reporter nd how did the reporter came about the reason for the killings?how re we even sure that some of those killed were not moslems ?that is even if the story is true
There is a recommended minimum age level for most sites like this
But you don't have any for NL - there is full democracy!
Somebody who is struggling with JSS2 2nd term exam can call a 1st class graduate of Physics a fool here
Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 24, 2012
maclatunji:

I can assure you that this Boko Haram problem will be brought under control the day Christians remove religious sentiments in reacting to it. I can almost say some of them love Boko Haram because it gives them the chance to call Islam and Muslims names.

How exactly are Christians gonna stop them in their base in the North and where they are being harboured by the muslim masses there? Don't people there know who they are or where they live? Can't they riot against them and rout them out? Will christians from the South march to the North to fight BH?

The people who have the ability to stop BH are muslims and leaders from the region. If muslims react against terrorism the same way they go ballistic against any preceived insult on dead prophets, BH would have been gone since.

Muslims wanted and got sharia laws implemented in Northern states. Now BH want sharia taken to the next level and implemented in all Nigeria. And they have chosen terrorism as the method to do so. How is this a christian issue?

3 Likes

Re: 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers? by AbbaAyman(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2012
freegaza: LIES LIES...I AM IN MAIRI AND I DIDNT HEAR ANYTIN...INFACT I STAYED FOR 11PM OUTSIDE YESTERDAY 9T...WHO OWNS VANGUARD?
We need ppl like this on NL,So many stories being told without sensorship which misleads ppl to wrong conclusions.There is still no better way to know something than to ask someone who knows.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics / Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos / Sit-At-Home: Imo Government Shuts Banks, Customers Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.