Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign (24267 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Kobojunkie: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
bongila: @Kobojunkie seems this post is really personal to you. Careful thinking you say,now tell me,how many Nigerian girls of that age bracket would do the things the said girl has done? Sneak a guy in to her parents house,talk back and openly insult her parents/grandparents huh Acknowledge it,moral laxity is rife in the states all due to parents with no sense of discipline. I'm sure you've come across the bible verse that talks about sparing the rod and spoiling the child. Abuse and Discipline are two words America should try and define well. I hope you'll enjoy it when your daughter brings in troops of men into your house.

Don't make assumptions of my person cause you will never get it right!

On how many Nigerian girls of that age, I say again, you do some careful thinking. Back in 1993, I met an 11 year old pregnant girl, whose 2 older sisters were also pregnant for some other boys. In the same year, I ran into a girl in my neigborhood(about 12) who was also pregnant and about 7 months along. Now, about 1/10th of the girls I attended high school with, ended up pregnant. Many of them dropped out in the end, and for some, that was the end of their education.

Look if you are here to post a picture of Nigerian gals/boys being chaste, then I suggest you go get your brain drycleaned. ROFLMAO!! Don't attempt such a foolish, foolish mission, with Nigerians all over the place here to confirm that you are out of your mind for even thinking such possible.

Now for sparing the rod and spoiling the child .. . . the "rod" was not meant to be taken literally for pete's sake. I mean you know what a rod is and I know of at least 2 parents who actually flogged their kids with an actual rod(one boy got his head broken in on one occasion). There are different ways to teach kids the lessons needed. I would not subscribe to the barbaric method practiced in many homes across Nigeria (where parents violently beat their kids into a pulp) but I will say this. Rather than pretend there is only ONE WAY, open your mind to explore possibly better ways than what you are used to.

On kids bringing in troops of men into the house, do you know the sad reality I witnessed growing up in Nigeria, Many of those parents who "felt" they were authority when it came to raising children, ended up with their at least a daughter pregnant or a son impregnating a girl.

1 Like

Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Where is here? What country(with no religious laws) does not have about the same problems with teenage pregnancies? At least the schools there are being PROACTIVE by providing them with the help to help keep them in school.

I don't know that many parents who pray to have pregnant teenagers, but even when pregnant, they remain kids that need to be helped and taken care of. It is sad but it is the truth.

@ kobo ...ALL and I mean ALL over CANADA....so what do we do about it? Kill them and condemn them? you have said it before ...Train your child......

but for those that didn't get proper training and went astray and turned to a brick nko...abi we go yell on them in public and embarass them?..

there are consequences for every bad/unacceptable behavior and one is when their mates are having fun doing sports and BB and going to outings ...they are stuck with crying babies...

I am a grown adult , I don't like screaming babies not to talk of teenagers....

one day I saw one (like 13) pushing a stoller or buggy thru the snow sidewalks when her mates are running faster to hide in the bus shack at the mall..she starts to cry..I had to help cos I honestly think that's enough punishment...she will live with it and get deprived of her adulthood she was supposed to enjoy..and that's the message the govt is trying to send...we will support you BUT you will suffer!
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by bayulll01(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
obadiah777: TOO SMALL ? YEAH THEIR ECONOMY AINT WHAT IT USED TO BE
mumu multiply that in 30days and covert it to naira then u go knw say there beta pass here
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
bayulll01:
mumu multiply that in 30days and covert it to naira then u go knw say there beta pass here
IF THERE BETTER PASS HERE WHY YOU STILL DEY HERE ?
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by blizzers(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
Naija parents wld make her hawk witout fud for the day .thumbs up anyway
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by pak: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
Efemena_xy: This is just sick undecided

There are better ways to correct teenagers than this. Sure, this isn't physical abuse...it's emotional abuse! Stripping a young child of her dignity and publicly humiliating her this way? lipsrsealed

jidegirl12: This is point blank ABUSE!!! Naija! chei! That girl will need series of therapy sessions to get her self esteem back in orde...that's if she ever will...dem don damage her ...just like that! young girls are the most vulnurable being..

shadrach77: The way i see it, it's like killing a fly with a sledge hammer. They have ruined the girl's life angry

I totally ageee with this views - the parents actions were Pyrrhic
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Meddler(f): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
jidegirl12:

OMG !! are you for real!! ofcourse you are ..what am I talking about?

Who told you she will not do it again after this humiliation? siddon there...as the matter of fact she will move into that guy's house and live with him...how I wish I can follow the story and see how she ends up...cos it ain't gonna be pretty...confirmed!

A wise person as spoken on this forum before ...Naija approach violence with violence....we just can't help it...it's who we are...Poor children.

Ure kidding me right? How does this qualify as violence and don't give me that naija violence for violence crap. I've sat across the table from a 15 year old girl with 4 kids and expecting her 5th one and expecting the State to take care of her children. You just know these guys are going no where in life. And you wonder where the parents were when all this was happening. So again I ak what solution do you have or to put it another way if this was ur child what wud you do? Or how would you handle the situation?
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by talktimi(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2012

There are better ways to correct teenagers than this. Sure, this isn't physical abuse...it's emotional abuse! Stripping a young child of her dignity and publicly humiliating her this way? lipsrsealed
I'm not for or against but if you read the article properly the parents said they had tried alternative modes of punishments severally without any positive results. She evn laughed at them. How would you feel if your 15 year old daughter brought a boy into the house by 3am for a sexcapade ?
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Tropilo(m): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2012

But, you did not mention any of your "better ways" of dealing with her.

I doubt if you love the girl more than her parents. I believe they tried to the very best of their limits. This punishment is more like trying a last resort from a different angle.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by pak: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
ogugua88: Imagine people feeling sorry for this girl. Una never jam ogbanje. Some of these Yankee kids were born rotten. I have witnessed it in person. A mother tells her daughter to behave in public. The girl shouted back at her, "shut the f*#% up". The mom was so embarrassed. She actually sobbed and left the room. Kids murdering their parents because their parents seized their playstation. Girls sleeping with boys for potato chips, in hopes of getting pregnant. Koboko no fit cure ogbanje. I'm telling you.

If her parents didn't send her on the streets, she would one-up them next time. She's already sneaking boys to her room and laughing in her parents/grandparents' faces. Discipline is best when it's started from young. At age 15, shame and humiliation may be the answer.

I indeed feel sorry for the girl !!

they might just have destoyed her life (self esteem). Corporal punishment might even have been better

an age will come when she'll be independent and she'll most probably grow up hating whoever put her through such shame, without any form of self esteem and not see any good in herself.
Let's just pray she doesn't succumb to drugs or more sex (prostitution) or some other vices. You know most notorious gangs always get people with low self esteem because that's always the only place this guys feel they can be themselves without the fear of criticism or be looked down upon.

Discipline for kids should somewhat be like the relationship between a boxer and the coach. You train and rebuke and criticize in the closet. While you motivate and encourage in the ring (public)
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Meddler(f): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
pak:

I indeed feel sorry for the girl !!

they might just have destoyed her life (self esteem).

an age will come when she'll be independent and she'll most probably grow up hating whoever put her through such shame, without any form of self esteem and not see any good in herself.
Let's just pray she doesn't succumb to drugs or more sex (prostitution) or some other vices. You know most notorious gangs always get people with low self esteem because that's always the only place this guys feel they can be themselves without the fear of criticism or be looked down upon.

Discipline for kids should somewhat be like the relationship between a boxer and the coach. You train and rebuke and criticize in the closet. While you motivate and encourage in the ring (public)

Did you even read the article?? She's already into drugs and other vices, which is why they took such a drastic measure (I don't even consider it drastic enuf). So instead of disciplining her which they have already tried doing by grounding her and seizing all her electronics. They shud rebuke and criticize (which mind they have done if you read the article) and encourage her bad behavior in public. Yea that shud totally help her change her bad behavior (sarcasm). And who knows next time she will start cooking up meth at home. Negative behavior/action attracts consequences. If she didn't want to be subjected to this kind of humiliation. She shud not have done all those things. Easy as that. Not rocket science

2 Likes

Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by pak: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
talktimi: I'm not for or against but if you read the article properly the parents said they had tried alternative modes of punishments severally without any positive results. She evn laughed at them. How would you feel if your 15 year old daughter brought a boy into the house by 3am for a sexcapade ?

Its not about how you'll feel but the fact that the parents just took the child/parent battle to another level.
If you can't make a situation better, then don't just make it worse.

Once the child gets more independent and bolder, I bet she'll be looking for ways to pay her parents back - embarrassment for embarrassment.

and come to thin of it, if they were not 'stupid' and clueless parents in the first place, how will the daughter have the guts to sneak a child into their home at night in the first place . I mean its even different if she was trying to sleep over in the guys house.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
Meddler:

Ure kidding me right? How does this qualify as violence and don't give me that naija violence for violence crap. I've sat across the table from a 15 year old girl with 4 kids and expecting her 5th one and expecting the State to take care of her children. You just know these guys are going no where in life. And you wonder where the parents were when all this was happening. So again I ak what solution do you have or to put it another way if this was ur child what wud you do? Or how would you handle the situation?

As much as I do not like to mention my family in social media ...cos this is a child related topic...and you asked nicely..I will answer you....

Let me tell you something...no matter what they do..she will still do what she wants to do!

we are talking about a rebellious child..you and me know that NO Naija based parent talks to child in a calm voice and I say Naija based cos law curbed a lot of that crazy Naija yell at your kid(kid is infront of them o!) attitude here oversees or your neighbour will call cops on you.

I will ask her what she wants in life and she should make her own choices that is is ! No yelling nothing! if she likes let her go and do what she likes and she will face the consiquences.

and a lot of faults comes from parents and their parenting skills but we know it is not very easy in Naija and I get it

....also if not cos of money...kids like that should have had their wombs tied since...I am not even kidding! Here they give them contraceptive and you know how lazy these kids are...then they get pregnant but trust me hat's it...the government has a fund aside for that.I don't see why not in Naija , it's half hr procedure I think. it is free here.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by bongila(f): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie thanks again,truth is quoting statistics isn't going to change the fact that she and all others like her are way out of line. If I should agree with you,the "rod" isn't to be taken literally,hence this unusual form of punishment. You Deviated when you started talking about Teenage pregnancies in your neighborhood et al when the main issue here is this form of punishment you term abusive. I can NEVER emulate the American ways of child discipline because,come-on what is there to emulate? Note:I didn't say your daughter was going to grow up to be like this girl o,that's your own inference.
America is not the know it all society it claims to be. Get that in.

1 Like

Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by bongila(f): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
@kobojunkie For the parents to have resorted to this extreme measure,don't you think they tried the various ways? Desperate situations calls for desperate measures.
I'm not trying to paint Nigerian youths as chaste,just saying that over there,it is a norm. Fear of your parents won't ever let you step out of line most often.no parent claims to be a good disciplinarian because really it is the grace of God that kids turn out to be good. Assumptions is your forte not mine.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by pak: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
Meddler:

Did you even read the article?? She's already into drugs and other vices, which is why they took such a drastic measure (I don't even consider it drastic enuf). So instead of disciplining her which they have already tried doing by grounding her and seizing all her electronics. They shud rebuke and criticize (which mind they have done if you read the article) and encourage her bad behavior in public. Yea that shud totally help her change her bad behavior (sarcasm). And who knows next time she will start cooking up meth at home. Negative behavior/action attracts consequences. If she didn't want to be subjected to this kind of humiliation. She shud not have done all those things. Easy as that. Not rocket science

Am sorry ma, but I just went through the article and I still cant figure out where they said she's already into drugs. please can you kindly point it out to me.

. . . .and come to think of it, even if, do you really think that being forced to hold a sign in front of the road will cure a durg and a sex addict.

If you've ever experienced being run down in public by your own parents as a child, you'l realize its not in anyway a form of punishment. You are killing the child future already.
Its like saying since water has not been able to quench a fire, why not try adding petrol and see . . . .
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Meddler(f): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
jidegirl12:

As much as I do not like to mention my family in social media ...cos this is a child related topic...and you asked nicely..I will answer you....

Let me tell you something...no matter what they do..she will still do what she wants to do!

we are talking about a rebellious child..you and me know that NO Naija based parent talks to child in a calm voice and I say Naija based cos law curbed a lot of that crazy Naija yell at your kid(kid is infront of them o!) attitude here oversees or your neighbour will call cops on you.

I will ask her what she wants in life and she should make her own choices that is is ! No yelling nothing! if she likes let her go and do what she likes and she will face the consiquences.

and a lot of faults comes from parents and their parenting skills but we know it is not very easy in Naija and I get it

....also if not cos of money...kids like that should have had their wombs tied since...I am not even kidding! Here they give them contraceptive and you know how lazy these kids are...then they get pregnant but trust me hat's it...the government has a fund aside for that.I don't see why not in Naija , it's half hr procedure I think. it is free here.

Ok lets keep the discussion focused. This has nothing to do with naija parents and their disciplinary action (although a lot of peeps would testify it made them the person they are today). The topic is about a girl in the US who acted like a delinquent brat and had to pay for her actions. Not her first offense either and she finally facing the consequences.
If you decide to treat ur child like that I have no qualms with that. To each their own.
But having first hand experience in the social service field in the US, I can tell you that the holding hands and talking in a gentle voice crap does not work on kids who are already as far gone as the girl in the article. What parent in their right mind would want to see their child become useless. A parent will neva give up on their child and that's exactly what these parents are doing - not giving up on their daughter. No parent wants their child to become another statistics. She's a delinquent teenager and very lucky she has not seen the four walls of a juvenile detention yet. The parents are hoping that intervening now with such an unconventional discipline will help her get back on track.
Their method of discipline will not and I repeat will not cause her to be more delinquent.She will be highly embarrassed and most likely be pissed as hell at her parents but that would not lead her to become more delinquent.
I'm not a mother but I can tell you right now that I would rather cut off my hands than watch the child I carried 9 months go to waste. E no fit happen.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Meddler(f): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
pak:

Am sorry ma, but I just went through the article and I still cant figure out where they said she's already into drugs. please can you kindly point it out to me.

. . . .and come to think of it, even if, do you really think that being forced to hold a sign in front of the road will cure a durg and a sex addict.

If you've ever experienced being run down in public by your own parents as a child, you'l realize its not in anyway a form of punishment. You are killing the child future already.
Its like saying since water has not been able to quench a fire, why not try adding petrol and see . . . .

Ure right no mention of drugs in the article. She already sexually active i guess if she's sneaking in guys to the house at 3am, she drinks and sneaks out of the house. So I guess the best thing for the parents to do is take a wait and see approach before they decide to take a more drastic action.
This was a last resort for the parents who definitely care very much about their daughter. We know what happen to these kind of kids in the US. Its neva a pretty outcome and when they do realize what they've done with their life its too late to change.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by slam7000(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
BAD PARENTING...thats what it is..

The parents might just have unknowningly ushered a new career path for this young girl,the next time she stands around the street corners,the cars wont be honking and making fun of her,they,ll be stopping and bargaining to sleep with her.
When that happens,i hope the parents will be bold enough to take responsibility for this act cos its going to haunt this girl forever.
This girl might have been exposed to certain predisposing factors which formed the current behaviours shes displaying today.She certainly wasnt born to be promiscous and disrespectful.Its down to training and bad supervision.
Exposing her like the couple did will certainly have the opposite effect.There are better ways to deal with that,dont ask me how,we all know that training a child is not a 24hr job.if they are going to teach her a lesson and make her unlearn her bad behaviours,this is certainly not the way to go about it.

I see an indulged and a disorientated kid who could change for the better with better parenting if proper things are done.If she could agree to do what the parents asked her to do by standing around the street corner with those hideous letters without creating a scene,then i think they can make her a better person.

BTW if shes as bad as they make her to be,she,ll never agree to stand there in the first place let alone subject herself to having her head shaved.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
ogugua88: Imagine people feeling sorry for this girl. Una never jam ogbanje. Some of these Yankee kids were born rotten. I have witnessed it in person. A mother tells her daughter to behave in public. The girl shouted back at her, "shut the f*#% up". The mom was so embarrassed. She actually sobbed and left the room. Kids murdering their parents because their parents seized their playstation. Girls sleeping with boys for potato chips, in hopes of getting pregnant. Koboko no fit cure ogbanje. I'm telling you.

If her parents didn't send her on the streets, she would one-up them next time. She's already sneaking boys to her room and laughing in her parents/grandparents' faces. Discipline is best when it's started from young. At age 15, shame and humiliation may be the answer.

Your right.... Also, I would think that a girl that had reached the stage of laughing in her parents face wouldn't have agreed to do it..especially as she had disobeyed her parents in worse things.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by barbarawhyte: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
dont8: Unfortunately for the parents, this experience will spur her to do more.
I'm telling u!Wot wud dis punishment do for her?She will still carry in boys by 3 nd enjoy herself den prepare for anoda foolish punishment.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by baby124: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
Oh come on, for real? The bullying she will experience alone can cause her death. This is overdoing it.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by baby124: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
N_girl: Your right. The extent of their mannerlessness is appauling and rather disgusting.. 'Yankee' kids are completely untrained that's why they grow up thinking there's no big deal: in having sex left right and centre, having kids out of wedlock, calling a person old enough to be their parents by their name, using swear words not just with their peers(which is still very wrong) but with elders...... Also, I would think that a girl that had reached the stage of laughing in her parents face wouldn't have agreed to do it..especially as she had disobeyed her parents in worse things.....
Oh pls pls pls, you sef are now overdoing it. What you think they ahould call you auntie? Are you related to them? They should call you Mrs so and so, e concern them who marry you? That is naija attitude abeg, naija who are obsessed with titles that they even buy them. Anyone should and can be called by their NAME, afterall na wetin your mama and papa name you. Dem nor name you auntie. I know they call their family members by the appropriate titles, which to me is good enough.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by collinsn007(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2012

sharap my frnd wat do u knw bout takin care of children
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Koolking(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
I see this topic has succeeded in creating two fronts - those for and those against the parents' discipline style. Some comments are mind-boggling while some are embarrassingly shallow
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by freecocoa(f): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
Hmm
I don't support this form of punishment, all I see it achieving is the girl running away from home cos she might not be able to bear the shame and humiliation.
Btw if these oyibo children αre that stubborn and spoilt, how come they still even agree to the punishment? Trust me if na naija pikin wey really get strong head, e no gree hold up that sign.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Koolking(m): 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
barbarawhyte: I'm telling u!Wot wud dis punishment do for her?She will still carry in boys by 3 nd enjoy herself den prepare for anoda foolish punishment.

For a wild and carefree teenager like this girl to accept to chill with a post (why she is being punished) on a street corner, shows she is ready to see with the parents. Methinks, the parents too are ready to reform her whichever means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
Meddler:

Ok lets keep the discussion focused. This has nothing to do with naija parents and their disciplinary action (although a lot of peeps would testify it made them the person they are today). The topic is about a girl in the US who acted like a delinquent brat and had to pay for her actions. Not her first offense either and she finally facing the consequences.
If you decide to treat ur child like that I have no qualms with that. To each their own.
But having first hand experience in the social service field in the US, I can tell you that the holding hands and talking in a gentle voice crap does not work on kids who are already as far gone as the girl in the article. What parent in their right mind would want to see their child become useless. A parent will neva give up on their child and that's exactly what these parents are doing - not giving up on their daughter. No parent wants their child to become another statistics. She's a delinquent teenager and very lucky she has not seen the four walls of a juvenile detention yet. The parents are hoping that intervening now with such an unconventional discipline will help her get back on track.
Their method of discipline will not and I repeat will not cause her to be more delinquent.She will be highly embarrassed and most likely be pissed as hell at her parents but that would not lead her to become more delinquent.
I'm not a mother but I can tell you right now that I would rather cut off my hands than watch the child I carried 9 months go to waste. E no fit happen.

It's easy for you to say....juvie?...a rebellious child will go and back from juvie and still don't learn anything... It's parenting pls
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by thorpido(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie and Jidegirl12...u guys are condemning the punishment but u are not telling us what u would do in this situation.Jidegirl12 said she will call and talk 2 d girl and ask her what she wants in life and let her choose.Anyway to each his/her own.Me and u no fit dey house as my wife con dey ask pikin wetin she want,make she go do o.

1 Like

Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by 2sexy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:
Wonderful . . . the over 70 million youths currently in and raised in Nigeria, who so far, have that country operating the way it currently does, are, I am guessing, your example for why it is better to raise your child the Nigerian way, right undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Yes, the Nigerian youths, raised the Nigerian way, many of them with no way of telling their left from their right, and with no idea that they are the one's to make the change they need happen, are the excellent reasons for why those Abroad need to raise their kids the "Nigerian" way(heritage, morals and all).
To each his own. I would have given more details but I cant do that now because I am on mobile.

But left for me a lone, I will prefer to have my kids do their primary and secondary education here before sending them to the US. I know of a woman, a nurse in US, who brought her 4 kids all the way from US to school here. Given, they were all born there. You think she and her husband is stupid for doing that?

My half American brother is a different thing. He was born here but spent all his years over there. Did he even bother to come look for his mother? I spent series of nights digging the internet in search for him when my mum couldnt bear it anymore till I found an email to reach him. I have seen people searching for their parent, they come all the way from UK, London etc just to find their parents.

But this particular guy never cared. No matter how hard I tried to make him understand his mother needed medical attention, did he care till my mum died in my arms. I watch life slowly snuffed out her helplessly. And not to mention that he is a medical doctor o.

Would you, under any circumstance allow your own mother go through that, even if she didnt raise you? I WILL BET MY LIFE THAT YOU WONT. Why? because there's this connection or bond we have as Nigerians raised in this country, even though things arent the way we want them to be.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by 2sexy(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
bayulll01:
bros no vex o.Why would you grade both countries by same standard. Did you make any effort to factor in the bills gulped by that money over there?
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
thorpido: Kobojunkie and Jidegirl12...u guys are condemning the punishment but u are not telling us what u would do in this situation.Jidegirl12 said she will call and talk 2 d girl and ask her what she wants in life and let her choose.Anyway to each his/her own.Me and u no fit dey house as my wife con dey ask pikin wetin she want,make she go do o.

I hate engaging people who are too lazy to read. Where exactly do you have me CONDEMNING THE PUNISHMENT? Do people like you just go around blind and picking who to DRAG down in your posts so you can feel like you have made a point at the end when you click to 'submit' button or something??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help / Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.