Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Class Discrimination: When Will It End? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Class Discrimination: When Will It End? (11236 Views)

Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria / Having Nigerian Husbands Exposes Us To Daily Discrimination – Wives - / Transgender 6years OLD Wins Discrimination Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 27, 2012
Yusfull:

But as for me i can never chase him or her away instead i'll tune him/her to my taste.................

You nab it bro..... May God bless and help the less priviledge....... undecided
in this world no one owes anyone anything, if the rich people worked hard to attain the fortune then everybody else can do the same
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Curiouscity(m): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2012
So this thread is still ongoing?

I am really appalled the way some people reason. In any case, it is bliss to hide under anonymity to claim 'what we wish to be' as being 'what we are'

I want to meet @jidegirl in person!!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2012
Curious_city: So this thread is still ongoing?

I am really appalled the way some people reason. In any case, it is bliss to hide under anonymity to claim 'what we wish to be' as being 'what we are'

Well.... what can I say? some people think they can bully me online and get away with it.

You'd be surprised yourself if you see me face to face....I really don't like violence but if you e-provoke me you'll see a monster!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2012
jidegirl12:

Or what ileobatojo ?!! I will continue and always will as long as this thread exist and none of you fo ols disappear ... Oh oh ... You've created a monster now you want to run and start acting all chaircover ish?

It ain't gonna work biatch!
do as she said.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2012
jidegirl12:

monster!
smh....
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2012
Curious_city:

hmmmm...wish u luck! She can't be in anyway different from what she has shown here.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2012
jidegirl12:

You'd be surprised yourself if you see me face to face...
u are d only one who have claimed to be somethin and as such, u owe pple ur real identity.

One thin u must knw is, there is an element of what u've displayed here in ur outside life. Com'on, u are a woman for that matter....why are u this bitter? Smh
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Yusfull(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: in this world no one owes anyone anything, if the rich people worked hard to attain the fortune then everybody else can do the same

That's the fact but you know fingers are not equal... And another thing is "its when we see the rich dats wen we know some people are poor"... God created us to help eachother.... Coz if you work really hard to mak it in life and you are successful remember its not by ur power but by His grace, there are so many people who work harder than you do dat are wretched than CHURCH RAT... Man propose God dispose

1 Like

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
Yusfull:

That's the fact but you know fingers are not equal... And another thing is "its when we see the rich dats wen we know some people are poor"... God created us to help eachother.... Coz if you work really hard to mak it in life and you are successful remember its not by ur power but by His grace, there are so many people who work harder than you do dat are wretched than CHURCH RAT... Man propose God dispose
. On this premise do i lay my philosophy for success. Your success today is fundamentally a function of God's grace. I know a couple of well schooled and hard-working folks barely able to lift their heads ashore the basic comforts of life.

1 Like

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: in this world no one owes anyone anything, if the rich people worked hard to attain the fortune then everybody else can do the same
'zafin nema baya kawo zafin samu' meaning 'it is not how hard u look for it that determines how fast it comes to u'. It is not everybody out there that worked hard made it. And there is even more to life than jst being rich...being rich does not measure ur success.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by dsolo(m): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
Yusfull: It has always been known that the rich people always want their children to marry people from a rich family. This has brought the question of class difference. Some of us have had the opportunity of dating people that come from a rich family, but the relationship has always failed to last long. Can this ever stop? Share your views

8.30PM
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
Ileobatojo!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Curiouscity(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
jidegirl12:

Well.... what can I say? some people think they can bully me online and get away with it.

You'd be surprised yourself if you see me face to face....I really don't like violence but if you e-provoke me you'll see a monster!

Does that mean a YES? If U are correct about your location, then we are closer than U think. I can bring my twin boys to see your "succulent" "rich" girls!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
Curious_city:

Does that mean a YES? If U are correct about your location, then we are closer than U think. I can bring my twin boys to see your "succulent" "rich" girls!

Nope... I already have suitors for them from family friends... raising them together here wink
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Curiouscity(m): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
Curious_city:

"Wonderment"!!! U are raising your future sons-in-law?
Nice way to preserve family heritage.
BTW, mine are raised in the village with no roads, only a dirty pond for drinking water. I was thinking U'll permit me to bring them with our Village head's wheelbarrow.

Ok, your daughters aside, why don't we just meet, maybe you can offer me a position in your company?
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Curiouscity(m): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
jidegirl12:

Nope... I already have suitors for them from family friends... raising them together here wink

Reminds me of a family friend who used to call me son-in-law. We grew up being fond of the girl in question.
After JS3 in late 80s the girl sent 2 pages of warning letter(No mobile phone then) to me. One of the lines read
"If my mother still want you to be her son-in-law, she can get pregnant and born another daughter".

Till now whenever we meet we laugh ourselves to tears. I hope you know what you are doing!!

So much for prestige!!!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 28, 2012
Curious_city:

"Wonderment"!!! U are raising your future sons-in-law?
Nice way to preserve family heritage.
BTW, mine are raised in the village with no roads, only a dirty pond for drinking water. I was thinking U'll permit me to bring them with our Village head's wheelbarrow.

Ok, your daughters aside, why don't we just meet, maybe you can offer me a position in your company?

Lol... I'm not in Nigeria and I only hire predominantly women and that's why the Philippines is my best shot, they are ready to work and not thinking how they want to buy thesame purse as Jide in 2 weeks of entry and I have few positions for men in admin but they are filled. sad

I know you're pulling my legs but there you have it!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 28, 2012
Curious_city:

Reminds me of a family friend who used to call me son-in-law. We grew up being fond of the girl in question.
After JS3 in late 80s the girl sent 2 pages of warning letter(No mobile phone then) to me. One of the lines read
"If my mother still want you to be her son-in-law, she can get pregnant and born another daughter".

Till now whenever we meet we laugh ourselves to tears. I hope you know what you are doing!!

So much for prestige!!!

That's very funny( your story) .... too bad I really don't like to discuss my kids on social media... my first and only attempt was like a torture !

Everybody was like a hungry shark ready to eat me alive.... that's why most people here lie. I was just being 100%.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do You Love A Difficult Partner? / Help Save Baby Tomi / What Are The Uses Of Marriage Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.