Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Class Discrimination: When Will It End? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Class Discrimination: When Will It End? (11241 Views)

Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria / Having Nigerian Husbands Exposes Us To Daily Discrimination – Wives - / Transgender 6years OLD Wins Discrimination Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by SisiKill1: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
miredia: where did u run too madam?

I've been here watching this spectacular implosion with my popcorn o. I've never seen anything like it before to be honest. It's pretty amusing. grin
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
ileobatojo:

I've been here watching this spectacular implosion with my popcorn o. I've never seen anything like it before to be honest. It's pretty amusing. grin
. Sisikill is a professional referee
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Lol!! grin grin
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
ileobatojo:

. Popcorn! R u in a movie.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

grin grin grin
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

grin grin grin
. Our sugarbabe
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
miredia: . Popcorn! R u in a movie.

Yes o. The movie called, 'Jidegirl's implosion' Parts 1,2,3,4,5,......To God be the glory..
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
ileobatojo:

Yes o. The movie called, 'Jidegirl's implosion' Parts 1,2,3,4,5,......To God be the glory..
. Funny u
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

While you were going through Ileobatojo's post, I hope you also to note of how she approached Coogar?!! Can you sincerely compare the way you've carried on here in the last hour to what you noticed from all her posts?!! At some point while reading their back and forth, I started smiling sef because it was like watching a tennis match...intense but still kinda fun.

Y'all's approach just leaves a bitter taste in one's mouth abeg. undecided

Yeparipa! Just reread my post and I am seriously coming off like the thread monitor!! angry angry angry
if read thru ileobatojo's response to cooger, u will see that she defined and described him. Cooger was jst all over the map and trying to slam and cling...so no need to go after him again. But jide was feeling she has monopoly of e-violence and i'm trying to prove her wrong.

N.B: i was like the second person to comment on this thread, but cooger didn't quote or insult me even as my opinion place anathema to his.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
caseless: ritualist! That joshua caught in ogun called ur name as one of her customers....
. What's going on with ileobatojo
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
miredia: . What's going on with ileobatojo
the more this e-war intensify, the more i see reason to like her. *presses 'follw this member botton'*
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

Me boil?? .... I just want to see all of you esp you boys soo baaaad so I can shoot your 4 legs!

Then you'll know who's the boss here!

Ha! See breakthrough!! You mean you don't want to shoot my legs as bad as you want to shoot the guys' legs?!! Thank you lord o. grin grin

Halleluyah e, Halleluyah eeee, I go worship my God, e dey do am for me, Halleluyah eeeeee!!!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
caseless: heading to her burial....
. Caseless are u saying jide has taken over ur heart now, proves ur earlier professed love for ileobatojo was feigned. Looks like I might win this one o
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

Me boil?? .... I just want to see all of you esp you boys soo baaaad so I can shoot your 4 legs!

Then you'll know who's the boss here!
miredia said this earlier....hahaha...so na one small gal i jst de waste my time on since? Who is ur husband!
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
ileobatojo:

Ha! See breakthrough!! You mean you don't want to shoot my legs as bad as you want to shoot the guys' legs?!! Thank you lord o. grin grin

Halleluyah e, Halleluyah eeee, I go worship my God, e dey do am for me, Halleluyah eeeeee!!!
. No one should touch your leg o.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
caseless: miredia said this earlier....hahaha...so na one small gal i jst de waste my time on since? Who is ur husband!
. I told u already jide is our sweet lil baby. We luv u die
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
miredia: . Caseless are u saying jide has taken over ur heart now, proves ur earlier professed love for ileobatojo was feigned. Looks like I might win this one o
jide no fit catch ileobatojo level for ny place nau. My luv 4 her stil tanda gidigba. No near pls....u no go win....
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
miredia: . I told u already jide is our sweet lil baby. We luv u die
sori, na me no hear word. Jide.....take cheese-ball....no waste my time oooo.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
ileobatojo:

. U...u are just doing FBI in the corner there ehn.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Caseless: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
[quote author=jidegirl12][/quote]eulogises her..... Na beta person she be when she was alive...she wil be missed by all...if nothing, we wil miss her arrogance.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by miredia(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
caseless: eulogises her..... Na beta person she be when she was alive...she wil be missed by all...if nothing, we wil miss her arrogance.
don't say that caseless, it is wrong.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
caseless: sori, na me no hear word. Mummy ....take cheese-ball....no waste my time oooo.
Re: Class Discrimination: When Will It End? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
ileobatojo:

Very very funny grin .... NOT!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Are The Uses Of Marriage Certificate? / Help Save Baby Tomi / Why Are Nigerian Parents So Overprotective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.