Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead (15877 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by seunfly: 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Yes, she indeed massed up. She forgot that she is not a man. If she were a man even this particular man, instead of being nailed to the cross, spitted on, scorned and called names dragging all females with her guilty or not, for stu^pidly cheating on her boyfriend.

She would have been a hero of nature becouse men are created or born with cheating genes, it is in their design. God decided that He will make a man according to His image. Is Cheating part of God's image?

If she were the one cheated on she would have been told, forgive and forget atleast he is trying to get your forgiveness. Her mother was going to say, you are not breaking an engagement for such a nonsense. His mother was going to call her silly, even if she cought her red handed 7 times. He is still marrying you and that is important.
Did you think that society that make it that way is foolish? No infact most of the behavoural patern in our society are formed based on thausand of years of expirience.
my friend i know that if you have a bros girlfriend/wify that cheats, you will react to it than when ur sis boyfriend or hubby do so. Because one is more dangerious than the others, i have seen a situation where girlfriend forced the boy into marriage due to pregnancy only to find out 12years later that he is not the father of the baby, i have also witnessed a situation where 3 of the five children thus not belong to the father after 18year of marriage. If it was the boy that cheated we can't have this kind of situation, the worst case is that the guy will marry the other girl and not his real girlfriend and this will only cause short time pain not everlasting sorrow.
Women are very inportant to life than men is, and simple mistake can either take life or ruin it forever. Therefore no single misbehavour is tolerated from women.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by RudySmith(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
Poster
U don't deserve forgiveness bcuz u don't value it and the guy already knows it. I just hope that it was all worth it, or that u learned from ur mistake finally.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Nnekacherry: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
Arrant nonsense..
Good riddance to bad rubbish..
I'm happy for the guy...

OP you make me sick...
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by 190theclown: 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
Rooneyboy:
my man where have u been ?

How u take see this topic ?
Naija ladies and their greed.

I don talk I don taya - so na 2begin seatdown look dem from corner
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by 190theclown: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks: You threw your lovely relationship into the gutter all because of money and greed. It is girls like this that drive guys crazy making 190's statement about Nigerian girls to have some element of truth in it. Abeg forget about whether the guy go forgive you or not, you already f.cked up, leave the poor guy alone and stick to the maga sending you cash. May God help greedy and self-centred girls.

grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
seunfly:
Did you think that society that make it that way is foolish? No infact most of the behavoural patern in our society are formed based on thausand of years of expirience.
my friend i know that if you have a bros girlfriend/wify that cheats, you will react to it than when ur sis boyfriend or hubby do so. Because one is more dangerious than the others, i have seen a situation where girlfriend forced the boy into marriage due to pregnancy only to find out 12years later that he is not the father of the baby, i have also witnessed a situation where 3 of the five children thus not belong to the father after 18year of marriage. If it was the boy that cheated we can't have this kind of situation, the worst case is that the guy will marry the other girl and not his real girlfriend and this will only cause short time pain not everlasting sorrow.
Women are very inportant to life than men is, and simple mistake can either take life or ruin it forever. Therefore no single misbehavour is tolerated from women.
Now this is true but outrageously bias.The same moral standards God will use to judge a man will be used for women. Can't we also adopt the same equity?The OP was wrong and we viewed what she did as such.In fact,if indeed she were to be a man on this forum with same story,I probably would have been more lenient on him and advise him to not give up on begging for forgiveness.With her on the other hand,I had to be strict cos indeed women are supposed to be of better will than men and not be prone to errors like this. I am short of words but couldn't this guy pleeese for the sake of equity give her another chance?Oh!he gave her one some years back.scheeew,she realy fell my hands!
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
seunfly:

hypocritical comment

If a man cheats and has children with different women, who do you think suffers? CHILDREN!

Cheating is bad! Be it a man or a woman! I see no reason to excuse anyone.
Then the same men want to be the head of the family, when they can't even control their joysticks. Yet, they want to run a family.
No no, thank you! I am not going to expose myself to STDs just because societies consist of people who make the rules as they suit them instead of making the rules to serve everyone.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by 2goodbobo(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
Good riddance I will say. What kind of forgiveness are you seeking for again? Take your insatiable gold digging sorry ass to your proxy abroad boyfriend. Is your type that give Nigerian ladies a bad name.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by RudySmith(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
carefreewannabe:
If a man cheats and has children with different women, who do you think suffers? CHILDREN!

Cheating is bad! Be it a man or a woman! I see no reason to excuse anyone.
Then the same men want to be the head of the family, when they can't even control their joysticks. Yet, they want to run a family.
No no, thank you! I am not going to expose myself to STDs just because societies consist of people who make the rules as they suit them instead of making the rules to serve everyone.

Not all men that cheat have children with their cheating companion.
Many men that cheat don't even have children themselves.
Many men cheat in a controlled environment and with the full knowledge of their partner.
Cheating has nothing 2 do with being da head of da family.
What is the correlation between cheating and running a family? there is none, u can run a family and cheat in blissful harmony.
A smart cheating man knows how 2 use condoms, and stay away from STDs.
People should make rules that suit them and there immediate family, and not society, so if having multiple women suits someone, then that's what this person should do.

And I am very sorry but many people cheat and their children never know that their parent are meeting other people.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
RudySmith:

Not all men that cheat have children with their cheating companion.
Many men that cheat don't even have children themselves.
Many men cheat in a controlled environment and with the full knowledge of their partner.
Cheating has nothing 2 do with being da head of da family.
What is the correlation between cheating and running a family? there is none, u can run a family and cheat in blissful harmony.
A smart cheating man knows how 2 use condoms, and stay away from STDs.
People should make rules that suit them and there immediate family, and not society, so if having multiple women suits someone, then that's what this person should do.

And I am very sorry but many people cheat and their children never know that their parent are meeting other people.

Ok then. What is good for the goose ....
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by RudySmith(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
^^ exactly.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
Op, which part of the country are you from? we need to run from ladies in your area
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by daisies: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
Serves her ass right, these are the kind of girls dat make men call us b***tches

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by beckyomas(f): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
Cmon people, she asked for advice nd not insults ok? There re some kinda tins U̶̲̥̅̊ do even though ur not proud of it, maybe we cld say there is ŊƠ̴̴͡ harm in it, afterall she hasn't even met d guy abroad. Ǻ♍ not trying to support her cos wat she did was very wrong...plz give her advice...
I'll say leave d guy alone cos i know he was badly hurt else he won't G̲̣̣̣̥Ợ̥ d extent of moving...i don't think he'll ever forgive her too...just move on nd learn from this lesson d hard way...thnk U̶̲̥̅̊
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
All these Nigerian girls wey dey nail op for cross so, una sure say una condition nor worst pass her own ? because here na internet abi?? na one by one God go dey fish una out -
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Goldieluks: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
acidosis™:
All these Nigerian girls wey dey nail op for cross so, una sure say una condition nor worst pass her own ? because here na internet abi?? na one by one God go dey fish una out -

And then? When you see something wrong you shouldn't address or condemn it?
Nobody is above correction please.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks:

And then? When you see something wrong you shouldn't address or condemn it?
Nobody is above correction please.
I hear you Goldie
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Goldieluks: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
acidosis™:

I hear you Goldie

You welcome. wink
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by eldoradoxx: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
Its an eye opener to ladies, why stay for 6 long years in a relationship doing exactly what? Long relationship is not often good as it tends to open room for various temptations. @ Op, I guess that is where the journey ends, so move on with a resolve never to cheat again. I don't want to sound as male chauvinist but I believe that a male cheat is somehow more tolerable than a female cheat. Let's use the framework of family for example, if a thing goes wrong with the husband of the home, the woman can stil manage to raise the family, but when the problem is the woman, then the family is finished! What kind of sons and daughter will a female cheat raise? God created women and put in them the seed for perpetuation of human race, the molding of future generation of mankind, if the female fail in this task, then humanity will be endangered; that is why nature itself abhors a married woman who cheats, in some communities if a proper traditional marriage rite is performed and afterwards the woman cheats, she might likely be struck with strange illness or go mad, in my own place in Delta state, its the entire family that will fall sick in a manner to generate suspicion of infidelity by d woman while the she will be healthy. So young ladies should be though even before marriage that the price of infidelity in Africa is too steep and catastrophic.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by AugustRush1: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
No reason is gud enof 4 u 2 cheat on someone who has been there 4 u. Jst take heart,ur sins r 4given.ok. Jst move on,some pple learn frm their own mistakes while others learn frm others' mistakes.hope u hv learnt now.don't gamble wit a serious relationship

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by lolaluv1(f): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
Abeg, make I hear word with all the 'naija girls this and that yarnings'.
So because ONE naija girl ate sour grapes, now ALL naija babes teeth must be set on edge! Huh?

Op,
Move on. At this point, it would be easier for you to pass through the eye of a needle, than crawl back into your ex's (yes, he's now your ex) life.
Between me and you, what were you looking for that your eye was flitting everywhere?
Ndo.grin
You will soon feel better!
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by 190theclown: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
Abeg my people make una help me answer one question

IS SHE NIGERIAN grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
Do not seek his forgiveness any longer. It will only make you look worse and his anger will grow. Admit that it was a mistake, then move on. Once you find a new guy that you are serious about, reach out to your ex and let him know that you hope he is happy and blessed. Learn from what you did and forgive yourself. In this way, no one has power over you or your life.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by ladyinred: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
True, d poster messed up. But i don't think she deserves d terrible insults being thrown at her by some pple who are no saints themselves.
@Poster, it's not easy 2 forgive things like this so u need 2 give him space n time 2 sort himself out...he may or may not forgive u. Either way, dis shld serve as a lesson for u. Take ur relationships seriously. Cheating is easy, try FAITHFULNESS next time!
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by mcevans1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
190-the-clown:

"L̳̿☺Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇☺L̳̿​.. She comes from Panya.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by beckyomas(f): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
Thk God some people are giving sensible advice now, not just condemning nd insulting her.
She has to suffer cos she is female right? nd everyone is crucifying her...fortunately i came across a thread similar to dis one W̶̲̥̅̊hε̲̣̣̣̥я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ d girl caught her fiance with a girl who slept over in his house...nd she wants advice since d guy has been begging...nd 80% of d comments there says she shld forgive him nd count herself lucky dat he is begging her...
Why is d op's case different? Tot we were created equal

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by dapsy4u2(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
Take your sorry bitch ass somewhere else. It's totally OVER. Loser!
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by 2sexy(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
Ah OP you get luck say I no too dey frequent romance section because I for show you fire.

The reason why this kind f00LS get caught in their acts is because, God know that the other party has a clean mind toward her.... yes, when a man's heart is pure in a case like this, God reveals the hidden.

[size=20pt]your own done finish because You can hardly find this kind of guy again.That guy whom you just messed up is 1 in every 10 men you see around...[/size]
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by 2sexy(m): 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
190-the-clown:

The OP no know wetin she put hand so... she be [size=25pt]THIEF[/size]
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by 190theclown: 12:07am On Nov 26, 2012
No body gree answer my question,

I know why am asking oooohh grin grin

D question remains - is she Nigerian or not grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by sweetcheecks(f): 5:40am On Nov 26, 2012
seunfly:
my friend i know that if you have a bros girlfriend/wify that cheats, you will react to it than when ur sis boyfriend or hubby do so. Because one is more dangerious than undecidedthe others, i have seen a situation where girlfriend forced the boy into marriage due to pregnancy only to find out 12years later that he is not the father of the baby, i have also witnessed a situation where 3 of the five children thus not belong to the father after 18year of marriage. If it was the boy that cheated we can't have this kind of situation, the worst case is that the guy will marry the other girl and not his real girlfriend and this will only cause short time pain not everlasting sorrow.

REALLY? WHAT ID WORSE IS THAT YOU BELIEVE THIS. I FEEL FOR NAIJA WOMEN sha, dealing with such.

What about the scripture that say" do unto others what you would like to be done unto you".
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead by sweetcheecks(f): 5:43am On Nov 26, 2012
eldoradoxx: Its an eye opener to ladies, why stay for 6 long years in a relationship doing exactly what? Long relationship is not often good as it tends to open room for various temptations. @ Op, I guess that is where the journey ends, so move on with a resolve never to cheat again. I don't want to sound as male chauvinist but I believe that a male cheat is somehow more tolerable than a female cheat. Let's use the framework of family for example, if a thing goes wrong with the husband of the home, the woman can stil manage to raise the family, but when the problem is the woman, then the family is finished! What kind of sons and daughter will a female cheat raise? God created women and put in them the seed for perpetuation of human race, the molding of future generation of mankind, if the female fail in this task, then humanity will be endangered; that is why nature itself abhors a married woman who cheats, in some communities if a proper traditional marriage ri :Pte is performed and afterwards the woman cheats, she might likely be struck with strange illness or go mad, in my own place in Delta state, its the entire family that will fall sick in a manner to generate suspicion of infidelity by d woman while the she will be healthy. So young ladies should be though even before marriage that the price of infidelity in Africa is too
steep and catastrophic.

YOUNG LADIES? WHY NOT YOUNG LADIES AND YOUNG MAN? UNBELIEVABLE. YOU ARE HOPELESS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: / 9 Things You Can Do When You Are Losing Trust In Your Relationship / Picture Story- The Nephew's Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.