Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here (23568 Views)

With No Doubt. Fiverr Is The Very Easier Way To Earn Money Online / Cyber Cafe And Business Centre Thread, Ask Your Questions Here / Are You Into Crop Or Animal Farming,ask Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by chemashie(m): 6:05am On Dec 12, 2012
dav8id: friend u are bomb.i like people who practice what they preach. Pls let me knw when ur e.commerce is on...one of the moderator here .i mean nairaland will help me confirm something at Uk by next year.if think work well,i will invite you to take part..
Cheer.
I would be glad to do that, thank you for your kind words.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by karlxavier(m): 7:03am On Dec 12, 2012
does some sellers on aliexpress or alibaba sell fairly used laptops and bb's. Or better still,which website is suitable to buy fairly used laptops or bb's? Pls i need a reply.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by steve10(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2012
karlxavier: does some sellers on aliexpress or alibaba sell fairly used laptops and bb's. Or better still,which website is suitable to buy fairly used laptops or bb's? Pls i need a reply.

Go to stocksourcing dot com dey shipp to naija
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by chemashie(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2012
karlxavier: does some sellers on aliexpress or alibaba sell fairly used laptops and bb's. Or better still,which website is suitable to buy fairly used laptops or bb's? Pls i need a reply.
My candid advise, don‘t buy BB (both used or un-used) on any portal from China, you can buy for yoursef if you need a toy but not for your clients. Go over to www.cellularcountry.com (USA) for used BB or if Dav8id, can lend helping hand on this. I think gumtree is also good for BB but shipping is d prob.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2012
chemashie:
My candid advise, don‘t buy BB (both used or un-used) on any portal from China, you can buy for yoursef if you need a toy but not for your clients. Go over to www.cellularcountry.com (USA) for used BB or if Dav8id, can lend helping hand on this. I think gumtree is also good for BB but shipping is d prob.
u are correct.also consider studentcomputers.co.uk
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by chemashie(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2012
steve10:

Go to stocksourcing dot com dey shipp to naija
Have you bought from them and how was their shipping and customer service? I know they don‘t usually have enough BB for sale due to demands.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
NO MORE SHIPPING WAHALA,NO MORE HIGH COST OF SHIPPING..i've discover the golden key for shipping. Let watch out next year for a simple and convenience shipping method. I use it and it's the best so far. We both gonna use by next year.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by osca123(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
dav8id: NO MORE SHIPPING WAHALA,NO MORE HIGH COST OF SHIPPING..i've discover the golden key for shipping. Let watch out next year for a simple and convenience shipping method. I use it and it's the best so far. We both gonna use by next year.
hope u ar nt planning to charge people seminar fee 4 dat?

1 Like

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
osca123:
hope u ar nt planning to charge people seminar fee 4 dat?
not at all my frd
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by surveycash(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2012
dav8id: yes i got lot of mail,whice one be ur own?

Hope you have not forgotten me?

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
surveycash:

NOTED BRO..YOU WILL GETTING MY MAIL THIS EVENING AND THANK YOU FOR UR COOPERATION
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2012
surveycash:

NOTED BRO..YOU WILL start GETTING MY MAILs THIS EVENING AND THANK YOU FOR UR COOPERATION
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by surveycash(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
dav8id: NOTED BRO..YOU WILL start GETTING MY MAILs THIS EVENING AND THANK YOU FOR UR COOPERATION

Ok, thanks
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
dav8id: bros u don fuckup, that seminar picture on ur blog belong to someone.and if u most knw hes someone i respect well and also my mentor. Hes MR GODSWILL. i also believe same ebook u cliam u wrote on importation of brazilian hair belong to him mr godswill. Any i will drow hes attention to ur blog so that he can see for himself. Che!! Na wa ooh! When u guys go grow?

Don't mind that afolabi guy, Godswill is one guy I respect so much, I have been in one of his import biz seminar in Lagos and the guy is Good and knows this import things well.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Tonjeola1(m): 4:10am On Dec 24, 2012
dav8id: NO MORE SHIPPING WAHALA,NO MORE HIGH COST OF SHIPPING..i've discover the golden key for shipping. Let watch out next year for a simple and convenience shipping method. I use it and it's the best so far. We both gonna use by next year.
waiting...
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Bigdreams(m): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2012
Hello all,

I felt I should also contribute after been a beneficiary of what others have posted here.

I also started this mini-import business some 2 months ago. The major thing I'll like to point out here is that until you take action on all you read here, you'll still continue to ask questions upon questions.

Take the bull by the horn and get started. I started with importing one piece of mobile solar charger from aliexpress. I got it after some weeks and got it sold through one of my friends who sold it to his pastor. That encouraged me and I made another order of a tablet. There are so many things you'll learn by DOING IT YOURSELF e.g. market dynamics, how to approach prospective clients, how to interact with your supplier and so many other things that no matter how many questions you ask here, you'll never get a satisfying answer until YOU TAKE ACTION!

As someone rightly posted before, don't just import what you think will sell, import what people are already buying. That way, you'll be able to sell off your goods on time and recoup your investment.

Conclusively, not everyone is cut-out for marketing, you can overcome this by simply telling a friend or a relative to help you market your goods and thereafter pay him or her commission on every good sold; you get your goods sold, he/she gets a commission and everyone goes home happy.

THE KEY WORD IN ALL I HAVE WRITTEN HERE IS ACTION!

Just to add this piece: I have also set up a facebook page to market all I intend selling thus creating awareness for prospective clients. You can view www.facebook.com/HomeOfCheapProducts

1 Like

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
Bigdreams: Hello all,

I felt I should also contribute after been a beneficiary of what others have posted here.

I also started this mini-import business some 2 months ago. The major thing I'll like to point out here is that until you take action on all you read here, you'll still continue to ask questions upon questions.

Take the bull by the horn and get started. I started with importing one piece of mobile solar charger from aliexpress. I got it after some weeks and got it sold through one of my friends who sold it to his pastor. That encouraged me and I made another order of a tablet. There are so many things you'll learn by DOING IT YOURSELF e.g. market dynamics, how to approach prospective clients, how to interact with your supplier and so many other things that no matter how many questions you ask here, you'll never get a satisfying answer until YOU TAKE ACTION!

As someone rightly posted before, don't just import what you think will sell, import what people are already buying. That way, you'll be able to sell off your goods on time and recoup your investment.

Conclusively, not everyone is cut-out for marketing, you can overcome this by simply telling a friend or a relative to help you market your goods and thereafter pay him or her commission on every good sold; you get your goods sold, he/she gets a commission and everyone goes home happy.

THE KEY WORD IN ALL I HAVE WRITTEN HERE IS ACTION!

Just to add this piece: I have also set up a facebook page to market all I intend selling thus creating awareness for prospective clients. You can view www.facebook.com/HomeOfCheapProducts
that is my saying my friend! I always said and am continue saying, always import what people will buy not what you think they will buy..
Small scale online importation business does't not mean only to know where to buy from,but take the bold step by applying the best tips of marketing the imported goods..let people around you get some commission by introducing customers to you..let people always know you as a supplier of a particular item or goods..

Happy xmas to you guys..
Also want to wish everyone the best of 2013..
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by martfrank(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2012
two of dem ar gud but I use aliexpress
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Amicablecy: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2012
Brother, i have sent u a mail but u haven't reply. My email is cyprianmaduako@gmail.com
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Amicablecy: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2012
Plz am interested in the small scale online importation. Plz hook me up.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 1:33am On Dec 27, 2012
Amicablecy: Plz am interested in the small scale online importation. Plz hook me up.
i did'nt get your mail maybe you resend it again
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by karlxavier(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
you can send me d info. My e-mail is fabulous112004@yahoo.com
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by BelloSKK: 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
chemashie:
Have you bought from them and how was their shipping and customer service? I know they don‘t usually have enough BB for sale due to demands.
Please, anyone with the idea on how to order a brand new Daylong, Zongshen Motorcycle, Model 125-1 from China or elsewhere, step-by-step approach?
Thanks alot for your awesome response, please.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by surveycash(m): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2012

I just receive order for 20 pieces of this tablet. This is the ultra thin tablet pc the world has been waiting for, it comes at a thickness of only 9mm. This tablet PC uses the latest Android OS Version 4.0 - Ice Cream Sandwich.

The Android 4.0 enhances multi-tasking to a much easier and user friendly level for better performance. This powerful 7 inch android tablet will blow you away with its performance, low price tag and over design. Also, this tablet is a very suitable machine for the user to browse website in a WIFI environment.

With a 1080p video resolution, 2MP back & 0.3M front cameras and a 1024*768 (4:3) IPS display the image is so sharp it may cut your retinas. Seriously, the image is crystal clear.

What’s more, with its 5 point capacitive touch screen, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM and 1.5GHz processor, you won't have any problems surfing the net,or reading emails. Are you a game person? This Bad boy of all Android Tablets comes ready with supports for 3D games and wide range of video, audio and document formats. Have you played Angry Bird or Temple Run? If you not played them on this machine, you need to try it out. You can be sure all your favorite media and important work will be able to be displayed on this latest Android Tablet.

Why spend N160, 000 on iPad when there is better alternative. Get this tablet at an introductory price of N49,999 only while stock last.
Highlights
• Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
• 5 point capacitive touch screen
• Massive 8GB internal memory + support for 32GB external memory
• 1.5GHz All Winner cortex A8 processor
• Support 1080P video, can support max up 2160P video
• Ultra thin only 9mm
• Sleek Design Protective Leather case
• Dual Camera
• In-Built 3G with Phone Call
• N49, 999 giveaway price.
• Wholesale price available from 5piece

Please all inquiries on this should be posted here http://epaynaira.net/blog/?p=31
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
BelloSKK:
Please, anyone with the idea on how to order a brand new Daylong, Zongshen Motorcycle, Model 125-1 from China or elsewhere, step-by-step approach?
Thanks alot for your awesome response, please.
are u the same guy who contacted me about this very matter?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
surveycash:
I just receive order for 20 pieces of this tablet. This is the ultra thin tablet pc the world has been waiting for, it comes at a thickness of only 9mm. This tablet PC uses the latest Android OS Version 4.0 - Ice Cream Sandwich.

The Android 4.0 enhances multi-tasking to a much easier and user friendly level for better performance. This powerful 7 inch android tablet will blow you away with its performance, low price tag and over design. Also, this tablet is a very suitable machine for the user to browse website in a WIFI environment.

With a 1080p video resolution, 2MP back & 0.3M front cameras and a 1024*768 (4:3) IPS display the image is so sharp it may cut your retinas. Seriously, the image is crystal clear.

What’s more, with its 5 point capacitive touch screen, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM and 1.5GHz processor, you won't have any problems surfing the net,or reading emails. Are you a game person? This Bad boy of all Android Tablets comes ready with supports for 3D games and wide range of video, audio and document formats. Have you played Angry Bird or Temple Run? If you not played them on this machine, you need to try it out. You can be sure all your favorite media and important work will be able to be displayed on this latest Android Tablet.

Why spend N160, 000 on iPad when there is better alternative. Get this tablet at an introductory price of N49,999 only while stock last.
Highlights
• Ultra thin only 9mm
• Dual Camera

Please all inquiries on this should be posted here http://epaynaira.net/blog/?p=31
that's the best type of stuff guys need to for.i wonder everyone rush for cheap tablet that can never give your client/customer value of their money!
As a good small scale online import,you should always provide your customers with best of items so that they will patronise you again and even introduce others to you.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
Happy new year in advance to you guys,hope everyone is ready kick the ball of importation..

Best of luck to you all..
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
Happy new year in advance to you guys,hope everyone is ready to kick the ball of importation..

Best of luck to you all..
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by surveycash(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
surveycash:

Highlights
• Ultra thin only 9mm
• Dual Camera

dav8id: that's the best type of stuff guys need to for.i wonder everyone rush for cheap tablet that can never give your client/customer value of their money!
As a good small scale online import,you should always provide your customers with best of items so that they will patronise you again and even introduce others to you.

What's your point?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
surveycash:

What's your point?
i mean you've imported the best kind of tablet that others guys need to learn from you. Cos any lucky buyer that got such tablet from you will be greatful to you.that's the kind of tablet i duo import and i always advice my student to go for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top 10 Biggest Mistakes In The Tech World History That Cost Billions Of Dollars / Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar / Ughelli Main Market In Delta On Fire, Traders Struggle To Salvage Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.