Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here (23567 Views)

With No Doubt. Fiverr Is The Very Easier Way To Earn Money Online / Cyber Cafe And Business Centre Thread, Ask Your Questions Here / Are You Into Crop Or Animal Farming,ask Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Manweysabi(m): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
Boss, I really need a step by step guide on how to start this biz. Am looking at importing brazillian hair, female bags and shoes e.t.c
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dwizy(m): 12:20am On Dec 10, 2012
Manweysabi: Boss, I really need a step by step guide on how to start this biz. Am looking at importing brazillian hair, female bags and shoes e.t.c

Contact the email in my signature with the headings of this post.
NB: I'm not asking you for money. I can help you bro.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
Manweysabi: Boss, I really need a step by step guide on how to start this biz. Am looking at importing brazillian hair, female bags and shoes e.t.c
my online class has already start ,u can join others now. Contact me on how to join. Check my signature and get my number and email id
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
Bayils:
Outrightly #Following the #thread'. Good job Dav8id ....Am learning απδ obvioustly gaining something! #bless u brother.....
you're wlcm
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2012
@all here is 1 of my best hot best sell and demand product tha make pple beg me to collect their money in exchange of the product. I stil have 5 hot in demand product that sell like pure water..Wel one of my student wil tel u about the gadget

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
donziko: so pls hw wuld i know d ones wt sim enabledwil it be written on it
i send u mail

1 Like

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Amicablecy: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
Plz friends, i want to go into importation of phones and accessories on wholesale from chrisvicmall or alibaba. Who can help me plz? I don't know how to order, how to pay and how to receive the goods when the get here in nigeria. My number is 08134546604. Thanks.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by donziko(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
dav8id: i send u mail
Wow...from the shores of Dav8id,thats called the MINi BLADELESS AIR
MULTIPLIER FAN.
Let me tell u about it, it makes u cool when u are hot and it
make u warm when u are cold.You can call it an air conditioner.Talk about nepa things in naija here,its rechargeable and can be used when una nepa Bleep up in the night.Can also be used when already plugged to power source...Can Haier thermocool beat datcoool..!
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
donziko: Wow...from the shores of Dav8id,thats called the MINi BLADELESS AIR
MULTIPLIER FAN.
Let me tell u about it, it makes u cool when u are hot and it
make u warm when u are cold.You can call it an air conditioner.Talk about nepa things in naija here,its rechargeable and can be used when una nepa Bleep up in the night.Can also be used when already plugged to power source...Can Haier thermocool beat datcoool..!
you got it riht my bro.among the importation ebooks that u guys buy alover the internet whice 1 ever make mention of a gadget just like the bladeness air multiplier fan? All what those ebook focus is andriod pc, wristwatch,laptop etc. But if u guys really want to make it in this so called online biz, then u need someone that wil guide u nt just hw to import but what goods sell quick with litle marketing or with no marketing. Some goods market themself and here are sample of goods that market themself below

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by guyANDROID1: 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
dav8id: you got it riht my bro.among the importation ebooks that u guys buy alover the internet whice 1 ever make mention of a gadget just like the bladeness air multiplier fan? All what those ebook focus is andriod pc, wristwatch,laptop etc. But if u guys really want to make it in this so called online biz, then u need someone that wil guide u nt just hw to import but what goods sell quick with litle marketing or with no marketing. Some goods market themself and here are sample of goods that market themself below
hmmmm @mr.Dav8id show ur guy the way oooo
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Chrisvicmall: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
Amicablecy: Plz friends, i want to go into importation of phones and accessories on wholesale from chrisvicmall or alibaba. Who can help me plz? I don't know how to order, how to pay and how to receive the goods when the get here in nigeria. My number is 08134546604. Thanks.

Send an email to us regarding the product you want to order. We will reply your email within 12hours and explain to you want to know.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dwizy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
Amicablecy: Plz friends, i want to go into importation of phones and accessories on wholesale from chrisvicmall or alibaba. Who can help me plz? I don't know how to order, how to pay and how to receive the goods when the get here in nigeria. My number is 08134546604. Thanks.

Contact the email in my signature.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
guy ANDROID:
hmmmm @mr.Dav8id show ur guy the way oooo
my guy !u've already being tapped into d online import profit nah...abi no so?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
guys i think enough question and answer on how to start small scale online importation business has being asked and answer as well. What remains now is action..but before then,i always advice u should always import what people will buy not what u think people wil buy..dont just import goods that u see someone import,but what people around are ready to pay for,if not u will endup stranded with it and it endup being old.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dwizy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2012

Drawing from what U̶̲̥̅̊ posted, U̶̲̥̅̊ fall within the class of ppl that I ask to contact me through my email.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
i've send u mail.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
the small scale online importation class is still on u can join it now..
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
for quick respond ,just give me a call
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by guyANDROID1: 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
dav8id: my guy !u've already being tapped into d online import profit nah...abi no so?

na so oga david...just that learning dont stop in a spot,infact the company i worked with now,gave me four good product to ship for christmas gift for their workers...u might have heard about LAFARGE b4,they are the company am talking about....so let us try and edify ourselves here as this thread is to teach and encourage people that want to venture into importation biz...thanks
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by enyice(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
dav8id: @all fairly used laptop and phone have there market seperate. Minimum startup capital should be at lease 50k for a start.and na there money dey pass ....
if only there are a few more of your type in naija.... Things would have been better... God bless you.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
guy ANDROID:

na so oga david...just that learning dont stop in a spot,infact the company i worked with now,gave me four good product to ship for christmas gift for their workers...u might have heard about LAFARGE b4,they are the company am talking about....so let us try and edify ourselves here as this thread is to teach and encourage people that want to venture into importation biz...thanks
Oya na..table any issue here let get it solve...more questions. By the way how about the hair extension nah?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
enyice:
if only there are a few more of your type in naija.... Things would have been better... God bless you.
thank you alot for the recommendation..you're always welcome.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by surveycash(m): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
dav8id: my online class has already start ,u can join others now. Contact me on how to join. Check my signature and get my number and email id

Sent you a mail..
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Manweysabi(m): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
You have mail..
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by phreddie(m): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
phreddie: U may know the websites to perform dis biz. But you still need a guide
All of you are the same. I can confidently say that you have not imported toothpick sef not to talk of other products and you want to sell a manual. I'm sure you didn't even write the manual because your English is bokoharamic!!
Am sure most people here claiming to have imported this or that are also mouthmakers.
I asked on EL Matteo's thread if anyone has imported Brazilian Hair so as to know the originality and quality since the 15k price is different from the 80k price I thought it sells, but no one has said anything.
Maybe I will get an answer here..
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by chemashie(m): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
@ piponomics, you are very right! Many are yet to import but wanna sell materials either onome or ohazuruike stuff. As regards the brazillian hair, the price depends on the inch of what you are buying. 12“ is usually around $20 to $55 while 30“ goes for as high as $120/unit. I thought of importing it but gave it a second thought due to the price & what of if the product doesn‘t conform with d buyer‘s demand. With d rate at which people are placing order for this product, the supply may exceed demand & d loss will set in. More so, these Chinese can play pranks to meet your demand & pack fake along side the products. Am concentrating on my own stuff & BB for now. www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace , i don‘t sell ebook but physical products.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
chemashie: @ piponomics, you are very right! Many are yet to import but wanna sell materials either onome or ohazuruike stuff. As regards the brazillian hair, the price depends on the inch of what you are buying. 12“ is usually around $20 to $55 while 30“ goes for as high as $120/unit. I thought of importing it but gave it a second thought due to the price & what of if the product doesn‘t conform with d buyer‘s demand. With d rate at which people are placing order for this product, the supply may exceed demand & d loss will set in. More so, these Chinese can play pranks to meet your demand & pack fake along side the products. Am concentrating on my own stuff & BB for now. www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace , i don‘t sell ebook but physical products.
Thanks for the input. About supply exceeding demand, its unlikely. You and I know that women stuff will always sell regardless of anything. I just went through your facebook page and you have sold the brazilian hair before. Are you trying to discourage me? cheesy
Nevermind, am not in Lagos. Considering going into importation of female stuff though.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by chemashie(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
Piponomics:
Thanks for the input. About supply exceeding demand, its unlikely. You and I know that women stuff will always sell regardless of anything. I just went through your facebook page and you have sold the brazilian hair before. Are you trying to discourage me? cheesy
Nevermind, am not in Lagos. Considering going into importation of female stuff though.

Most time I put up a product to see people's reaction towards it. am not discouraging you but telling you when people start to flood the market with some fakes hair. Some people have been calling me for the brazilian hair but am leaving it to my wife to do it.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
surveycash:

Sent you a mail..
yes i got lot of mail,whice one be ur own?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 12:02am On Dec 12, 2012
Piponomics:
All of you are the same. I can confidently say that you have not imported toothpick sef not to talk of other products and you want to sell a manual. I'm sure you didn't even write the manual because your English is bokoharamic!!
Am sure most people here claiming to have imported this or that are also mouthmakers.
I asked on EL Matteo's thread if anyone has imported Brazilian Hair so as to know the originality and quality since the 15k price is different from the 80k price I thought it sells, but no one has said anything.
Maybe I will get an answer here..
my frd u are right,cos the issue of brazilian hair is a complicated one and most of those that cliam they have import it a just a bunch of liar.. But i most confess here that i persnol import it and here my story.

the first import was a trash..you got me right. The first ones i import cost me $12 per lot and it's 100g.and you knw what? It same type they sold it here at the rate of N1,500. So u can see there is lose. So i have to be smart enough the second time and here is what i do.. I when to a laday that have a nice saloon and also deal with low price brazilian hair. I told her that i want to import the brazilian hair for my girl friend and my girlfriend demanded for at lease 20k and above brazilian hair. So the girl laugh at me and said there is no brazilian hair that cost as much UNLESS IF NA HUMAN HAIR! did you got that?
So i took her to my store,i power on laptop and connect my moderm and i log to alibaba. When i search for original brazilian HUMAN HAIR..after searchng for a long time b4 she pointed at some of the human extension and said here are the type my girlfriend want.. Believe me friend.each one cost N11.000 plus shipping as i calculate it. And i buy 5 slot..to cut the story short,that same human hair i bought at 11k is same quality with the ones cost 20k here in nigeria and u can see its 9k diff. So you can compare that for 60k with those of $30 or so at aliexpress.
If u see that of 60k here in nigeria then expect a difference of 12k to 15k..
And pls b4 u import always make sure a lady tha knw about it she always by ur side. Alternative, let any of ur customer give an analys of any kind of human hair the want eg the type of the materia,virgil or nt,the gram,the inchs, color etc.
I was successful in ordering 4 times this year and stil next year be dat.
Regard

1 Like

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 12:10am On Dec 12, 2012
chemashie: @ piponomics, you are very right! Many are yet to import but wanna sell materials either onome or ohazuruike stuff. As regards the brazillian hair, the price depends on the inch of what you are buying. 12“ is usually around $20 to $55 while 30“ goes for as high as $120/unit. I thought of importing it but gave it a second thought due to the price & what of if the product doesn‘t conform with d buyer‘s demand. With d rate at which people are placing order for this product, the supply may exceed demand & d loss will set in. More so, these Chinese can play pranks to meet your demand & pack fake along side the products. Am concentrating on my own stuff & BB for now. www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace , i don‘t sell ebook but physical products.
friend u are bomb.i like people who practice what they preach. Pls let me knw when ur e.commerce is on...one of the moderator here .i mean nairaland will help me confirm something at Uk by next year.if think work well,i will invite you to take part..
Cheer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top 10 Biggest Mistakes In The Tech World History That Cost Billions Of Dollars / Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar / Ughelli Main Market In Delta On Fire, Traders Struggle To Salvage Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.