Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? (29810 Views)

(pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number / That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by anitank(f): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
women tend to look older than their age especially after having about 2 or 3 kids. My 40yrs old uncle married a 25yrs old lady and trust me,u'd barely notice the 15yrs gap between them.

in other words i wont't advice a girl to marry a guy younger than him because after 3kids, u'd look like your hubby's aunt grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by ovo4u(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
Input: When I was 15years old I dare not walk up to any girl of 20years let alone 25years to toast else I will get some very hot slaps.Then you will hear things like 'you nor get respect?','you nor know your age? n bla bla bla.
But now when the same guy is 25years old and she is 30 or even 40 years you will begin to hear 'age is just a number','what matters in marriage is love','I love him'
Ladies why?

My friend where did you grow up? In Warri, boys started dating at very early age and can't remember how many from 17 -25yrs boy yarschh then, don't f,uk with my city, there is this saying, tell me where u grow up and I will tell you who you are. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by SELFWORTH: 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
okpara ugo:

Do you love him Why do most people live their lives observing what people will say

I tire... Enjoy your life... Its too short.

That is the real topic here. People cannot follow their hearts because of the fear of what people will think. After the paparazzi of the wedding day is over, who will you be living with the man or woman you love or the opinion of NLanders What counts more? Your happiness or others?

4 Likes

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by miqos02(m): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
binger: You knw one bad thing about Nigerians? We mix cultures a lot...we copy the lifestyle and psyche of Americans,Germans,Chinese...and mix everything together with our indeginuos cultures.Decades ago,the Nigerian psyche on marriage believes in a man marrying a woman he is older than.But due to 'Westernization' (some dimwits will say its Civilization),the common phrase nowadays is 'Age is just a number'. In truth,its more than a number.Its, in most cases, a determinant of Maturity,Knowledge and Skill,all needed for a successful relationship
commentator,your head de dia
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by SELFWORTH: 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2012
vislabraye: Age doesn't really matter as long as the gap isn't too much. IMO.
If a man of 35 marries a woman of 27 or 28 its not bad. Women usually age faster.
If you are a woman here who isn't yet married and a guy 7 or 8 years older walks up to you, would you say no?

Don't mind them. its not like women have plenty to choose from. There are too many worwor men out there and the choice of good men is already limited so all these shakara is not helping these women grin
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by SELFWORTH: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
claremont: Ideally, age should be no more than a number so long as the age difference is 'within reasonable grounds'; but culturally, an older woman marrying a younger man is frowned upon. It is more generally acceptable for an older man to marry a younger woman than the reverse. Moreover, we all know that the fertility of women declines with advancing age, that alone is a major risk.

but the grace of God (regardless of the age of the woman) REMAINS the same for everyone who believes in Him. Fertility is not a guarantee that you will have a child or keep a young or old husband interested in you so please check your facts properly.

if this is coming from a woman, then it makes this foolish comment more poignant!
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by patostation(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
NEROSKY:

literary, U're leaving the world b4 her!!
That's where you got it wrong. Anybody can die any time. That the man is older than the woman does not necessarily mean that he will die first. So many things can cause death. I am over 30 but my secondary school g/f looks like my mum now even though I gave her 5 yrs. How about that?
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by chreldb(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
kaboninc:
Womem of these days sef, I tire. Fine there should be no 'bosses' in a relationship but what will you call a man that 'LEADS' in that same relationship?

A leader and not a boss! cool
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by yomalex(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
at the end of the day it depends on both parties
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Sike(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
AGE OR NO AGE... "IFE WA GBONA".
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by chreldb(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
Input: When I was 15years old I dare not walk up to any girl of 20years let alone 25years to toast else I will get some very hot slaps.Then you will hear things like 'you nor get respect?','you nor know your age? n bla bla bla.
But now when the same guy is 25years old and she is 30 or even 40 years you will begin to hear 'age is just a number','what matters in marriage is love','I love him'
Ladies why?

You are obviously above 15 now. Be honest with your self if you see a 15 year old boy walking up to a girl your present age (assuming you are 25 now) to toast her will you not be like WTF!! Well I know I would. And the reason is because I know at that age I was not mature enough to handle being in a relationship with a girl of 20-25. Even though when I was 15 I might have thought I was (teenagers know it all). A woman @ 30 finds a 25 year old man attractive yes. But dont forget that a 25 year old female would also find a 25 year old guy attractive too as long as he is doing well in life. But most Nigerian men @ age 25 are on the top of their game and are not even willing to settle down. In most cases, they are living the vida loka and just want to FTW. That on its own is a phase which some will tag as immature. But when he gets a bit older he starts thinking of settling down with a girl younger than him who is still good looking with perky bossoms grin. Now tell me @ this point why doesn't he go for a 40 year old lady or even a lady his own age? Bottom line age doesn't really matter. Everybody is just particularly selfish when it comes to settling down. This is the realest analogy I can come up with IMO.

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by obyrich(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
k2039:

Someone reasoning exactly like me.

When I hear of age difference of 10 years,I call it child abuse(not literal though)

People dont even consider the average age at which people die(let say the average man who leaves long die at 7O,so that means the widow will likely remain unmarried from age 60 till she dies.)
Guy you reason like a diode. In a family, nobody knows who dies first. If a 70 year old man leaves a widow of 60 nothing is wrong with that. How many Nigerians live to up 70?
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by salt1: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
SELFWORTH:

but the grace of God (regardless of the age of the woman) REMAINS the same for everyone who believes in Him. Fertility is not a guarantee that you will have a child or keep a young or old husband interested in you so please check your facts properly.

if this is coming from a woman, then it makes this foolish comment more poignant!

I don't understand you at all. Are you saying that by God's grace, a woman who is approaching menopause is as fertile as someone younger? You know that isn't true.
How is fertility not a guarantee that you will have a child? The man wrote a scientifically proven fact that fertility, esp the woman's own decreases with age and you say its foolish!
Women should marry early enough to have their first child early too. Menopause comes earlier these days; some as early as 35. They shdn't swell the ranks of those seeking for miracle pregnancies from pastors.
That is, if they can help it. Some refuse serious men when they are young thinking suitors can continue to come forever
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
Morayo747: I think what you meant here is *@ most 4 years* . You are somewhat clueless I think..my wife is 9years younger than myself and we are happy. What are you on about??

Help me tell am o...my wife is also 9years younger dan myself, and we are indeed happy with each other o, and she respects me a lot and I do d same..what else do I want?
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Infomaz(m): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
Age is definetly an issue. Women naturally prefer their men to b 3, 5, 7, 10 and even 15 yrs older. A woman of 25 generally more mature dan a boy of d same age. It is beta she marries a man dat's above 30. Else wen d man is 55 and d woman is 50, she will look like his eldest sister or mum! By d way, luv may cova a multitude of sin, but it is not blind!
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Bestlyf: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2012
richarts:

Expantiaite?... Are you for real? Vicky and Berem are you there?

Morayo definitely wants to help a dude whom she purportedly believe do not understand english and in the process showcased how ignorant she is of the proper spelling of english words. Shame!.
Correcting a mistake has led to a mistake that has to be corrected by the "mistaker". Lol.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Infomaz(m): 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
Age is definetly an issue. Women naturally prefer their men to b 3, 5, 7, 10 and even 15 yrs older. A woman of 25 generally more mature dan a boy of d same age. It is beta she marries a man dat's above 30. Else wen d man is 55 and d woman 50, she will look like his eldest sister or mum! By d way, luv may cova a multitude of sin, but it is not blind!
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by obyrich(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2012
k2039:

When I hear of age difference of 10 years,I call it child abuse(not literal though)

People dont even consider the average age at which people die(let say the average man who leaves long die at 7O,so that means the widow will likely remain unmarried from age 60 till she dies.)
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by cowgurl: 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
Input: When I was 15years old I dare not walk up to any girl of 20years let alone 25years to toast else I will get some very hot slaps.Then you will hear things like 'you nor get respect?','you nor know your age? n bla bla bla. But now when the same guy is 25years old and she is 30 or even 40 years you will begin to hear 'age is just a number','what matters in marriage is love','I love him' Ladies why?
grin grin grin lol.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by EchikaChina: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
binger: You knw one bad thing about Nigerians? We mix cultures a lot...we copy the lifestyle and psyche of Americans,Germans,Chinese...and mix everything together with our indeginuos cultures.Decades ago,the Nigerian psyche on marriage believes in a man marrying a woman he is older than.But due to 'Westernization' (some dimwits will say its Civilization),the common phrase nowadays is 'Age is just a number'. In truth,its more than a number.Its, in most cases, a determinant of Maturity,Knowledge and Skill,all needed for a successful relationship
You are mixing up issues and that alone says much about ur understanding.
First, the Op is confused because 15yrs and 25yrs is a decade gap, different status, different relationship. It is highly irresponsible for a 15yrs old who is a minor in law and culture and considered to lack personal opinion and independent judgment to walk up to a girl who is an adult at 20yrs and be talking of love and sex. Any girl at 20yrs who accept such advance is at best mentally retarded.
Secondly, when a reaches 18, he change to a man with independent status and is then considered as responsible for all his action.
Age is nothing in relationship believe me and is the least determinant of maturity.
Even ageing is sometimes a matter of body and skin issue that the number of years on earth.
@25, There is absolutely nothing wrong in marrying an elderly person especially when the age difference is with 5 yrs.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by EchikaChina: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
You are mixing up issues and that alone says much about ur understanding.
First, the Op is confused because 15yrs and 25yrs is a decade gap, different status, different relationship. It is highly irresponsible for a 15yrs old who is a minor in law and culture and considered to lack personal opinion and independent judgment to walk up to a girl who is an adult at 20yrs and be talking of love and sex. Any girl at 20yrs who accept such advance is at best mentally retarded.
Secondly, when a reaches 18, he change to a man with independent status and is then considered as responsible for all his action.
Age is nothing in relationship believe me and is the least determinant of maturity.
Even ageing is sometimes a matter of body and skin issue that the number of years on earth.
@25, There is absolutely nothing wrong in marrying an elderly person especially when the age difference is with 5 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by hoomogh(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
Ladies why?
simple, she has run out of time, so wat do u expect 2 hear? In my dialect it is called 'irolé aiyë) that is her beauty is almost, infact has faded off.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by missbola1(f): 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
I'M 28 & MY HUSBAND IS 40 WITH 3 KIDS. MOST TIME, PEOPLE MISTAKE HIM FOR 25-28. I ONLY LOOK 3-4 YEARS YOUNGER. I JUST DID A SURPRISED 40TH BITHDAY FOR HIM AND HE LOOKS 25, ALTHOUGH HE DOESN'T BRAG because HE'S A RELIGIUOS MAN AND HE BELIEVE THAT 'PRIDE IS THE DOWNFALL OF THE SHAITAN'.

I TELL U A SHORT STORY:

HE WAS WITH SOMEONE BEFORE BUT NOT MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS. THEY WERE SEPERATED AND HE HAS TO PICK HIS SON FROM SCHOOL.
THE TEACHER (NEW TEACHER NEVER SEEN MY HUSBAND BEFORE) TOLD HIM THAT (MY HUSBAND NOW)HIS MUM HAS COME TO PICK HIM
AND HE SAID WHICH MUM? THAT HE'S MOTHER IS NOT AROUND.
THE TEACHER SAID THE DARK LADY WITH LONG HAIR
AND HE REPLIED TO THE TEACHER THAT 'THAT'S MY SONS MUM?
THE TEACHER WAS SURPRISED AND SAID TO HIM THAT SHE'S TOO OLD FOR U. HENCE MY HUSBAND TOOK 6 YRS FROM HIM.

ONE TIME, A POST-MAN KNOCK THE DOOR AND HE OPEN AND THE POSTMAN SAID TO HIM 'WHERE'S YOUR MUM?'
ABOUT 7 YRS AGO, HE EVEN PAID FOR A CHILD BUS PASS. LOL

WHEN I MET HIM, I WAS 20 AND HE WAS 32 AND EVERYBODY (HONESTLY) BELIEVE HE WAS ABOUT 24-25 UNTIL THEY MET HIS SON. SO I WASN'T WORRIED. MY FATHER-IN-LAW IS ABOUT 75 AND HE LOOKS 54, HIS WIFE IS LESS THAN 40 YRS. IF THE MAN CAN SATISFY YOU IN BED PROPERLY THEN THERE'S NO PROBLEM.
POEPLE MARRY THEIR PARTNERS FOR DIFFENT REASONS SUCH AS MONEY, SEX, POSITION, ETC. LOOK AT OKOYA AND HIS YOUNG WIFE, I THINK THEY SUIT.

PEOPLE I KNOW THESE DAY MARRY MEN THAT TOOK AT LEAST 10 YEARS FROM THEM BECOS THE MEN WANT TO MARRY YOUNGER LADIES.
WE WOMEN GO OFF SEX LIKE 50/60 YRS AND THE MEN ARE STILL ACTIVE.

LET'S FACE REALITY WOMEN GET OLDER THAN MEN, EVERYONE KONWS THIS.

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by missbola1(f): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
hoomogh: simple, she has run out of time, so wat do u expect 2 hear? In my dialect it is called 'irolé aiyë) that is her beauty is almost, infact has faded off.

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING BUT IT'S TRUE.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by sanity12(m): 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
Age is just a number......gbam.....

1 Like

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
val_dubem: Age or No Age, Love is Blind

I disagree... Love is not blind, it sees, buh doesn't mind...

If your gal friend slaps you and you decide not to act, it's not because "love is blind" (that is, it doesn't mean you won't know she slapped u), buh because u decide to overlook it (which means, love sees, buh it doesn't mind)
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
k2039:

ur head correct
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Homogeneositys(f): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
Dat is wat my ex bf always told me, he said age is just a number, wen we started dating he was 26 and i was 15, presently now he is 30 and he is about to settle down wit another lady, just because am not ready, am only 19. And i still have a long way 2 go.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by COOLDUN: 12:41am On Nov 30, 2012
jmoore: It is all about choices. A 40 year old man can marry a 20 year old lady. As far as both are adults age doesn't matter because they are mature to make their own choices.

Very reasonable comment among other good ones so far, marriage is an agreement between the two couples, when you see someone you love truthfully, in fact age does never matter at all. People think of death of a man that could make the wife a widow, let me ask them these few questions; does anyone know the day he/she will die? Is it compulsory that a husband must die before his wife? The most important factor a man will consider before marriage is maturity, ability to know how to be a husband, father, and the best friend to his wife.

I don’t believe in marrying young and later divorce or abandon the woman when she get older for the another younger woman. My father was 22 yrs older than my mum; both of them lived peacefully with great love and respect till they died. My mother’s age helped my father when both of them were left alone, some harder things in the house was partly done by my mother, with assistance from my father. Majority of the divorce and matrimonial violence in the world today is as a result of immaturity before marriage.

When a man is ripe enough to marry, he is then very rich in endurance, he has passed the youthful hot temperament, and very ready to teach his wife in a very gentle and cultured manners. If anyone is ready at the age of 18yrs he is free but must remember that marriage is never a bed of roses. No parents would like their daughters to marry her age mate only to see her brutalized few days after their marriage.

Young men please do try to be ripe enough, matured enough, and ready enough before you jump into marriage that could crash tomorrow, because of immaturity which could keep your children devastated, there by breeding criminals in the society. Don’t mind age, it is fixed by men, months are not the same numbers, years are not the same, some people look older than their ages, while some look younger. Love and maturity matters most in marriage, not age.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by basher(m): 12:42am On Nov 30, 2012
martyns303:
10yrs is like a generation gap, while a 35yr old man is thinking about growing in his career, a 25yr old girl is likely thinking about clubing, there wont be effective communication as their ideas and perception are different and the worst thing a man can do is be in a union with someone who do not share is objectives.

Generally, females are more emotionally mature than men. You've actually got it the wrong way round. A 35yr old guy will probably will still be going clubbing and hanging out with his guys, while a 25yr old woman will probably be busy looking after home & kids or seriously looking to get married.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by basher(m): 12:49am On Nov 30, 2012
dayokanu: Na women dey shift the goalpost as they wish

If a 19yr old boy goes to ask a 25yr old girl She would remember the age difference and decline

But 10yrs down the line if both parties are still unmarried the story would change to age is just a number.

At 19-20 you would hear girls saying I cant date my agemates. 10yrs down the line we hear age is just a number

But they are correct because most 19-20yr old boys are very immature and cannot be relied on to take on serious responsibilities or respond to things in a mature way(too much testosterone). A 19 year old girl, even 17, will run circles around him emotionally. We are not talking about bravado or swag here.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by COOLDUN: 1:07am On Nov 30, 2012
miss_bola: I'M 28 & MY HUSBAND IS 40 WITH 3 KIDS. MOST TIME, PEOPLE MISTAKE HIM FOR 25-28. I ONLY LOOK 3-4 YEARS YOUNGER. I JUST DID A SURPRISED 40TH BITHDAY FOR HIM AND HE LOOKS 25, ALTHOUGH HE DOESN'T BRAG because HE'S A RELIGIUOS MAN AND HE BELIEVE THAT 'PRIDE IS THE DOWNFALL OF THE SHAITAN'.

I TELL U A SHORT STORY:

HE WAS WITH SOMEONE BEFORE BUT NOT MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS. THEY WERE SEPERATED AND HE HAS TO PICK HIS SON FROM SCHOOL.
THE TEACHER (NEW TEACHER NEVER SEEN MY HUSBAND BEFORE) TOLD HIM THAT (MY HUSBAND NOW)HIS MUM HAS COME TO PICK HIM
AND HE SAID WHICH MUM? THAT HE'S MOTHER IS NOT AROUND.
THE TEACHER SAID THE DARK LADY WITH LONG HAIR
AND HE REPLIED TO THE TEACHER THAT 'THAT'S MY SONS MUM?
THE TEACHER WAS SURPRISED AND SAID TO HIM THAT SHE'S TOO OLD FOR U. HENCE MY HUSBAND TOOK 6 YRS FROM HIM.

ONE TIME, A POST-MAN KNOCK THE DOOR AND HE OPEN AND THE POSTMAN SAID TO HIM 'WHERE'S YOUR MUM?'
ABOUT 7 YRS AGO, HE EVEN PAID FOR A CHILD BUS PASS. LOL

WHEN I MET HIM, I WAS 20 AND HE WAS 32 AND EVERYBODY (HONESTLY) BELIEVE HE WAS ABOUT 24-25 UNTIL THEY MET HIS SON. SO I WASN'T WORRIED. MY FATHER-IN-LAW IS ABOUT 75 AND HE LOOKS 54, HIS WIFE IS LESS THAN 40 YRS. IF THE MAN CAN SATISFY YOU IN BED PROPERLY THEN THERE'S NO PROBLEM.
POEPLE MARRY THEIR PARTNERS FOR DIFFENT REASONS SUCH AS MONEY, SEX, POSITION, ETC. LOOK AT OKOYA AND HIS YOUNG WIFE, I THINK THEY SUIT.

PEOPLE I KNOW THESE DAY MARRY MEN THAT TOOK AT LEAST 10 YEARS FROM THEM BECOS THE MEN WANT TO MARRY YOUNGER LADIES.
WE WOMEN GO OFF SEX LIKE 50/60 YRS AND THE MEN ARE STILL ACTIVE.

LET'S FACE REALITY WOMEN GET OLDER THAN MEN, EVERYONE KONWS THIS.

Nice comment my dear. Your age depends how you keep yourself , how would you feel when you marry a girl you senior with 5 yrs, only to watch her turning into an old woman within few months of your marriage due to her dirtiness? Or you marry a man that is your age met only to see him turning to an old man in few months after your marriage, because of his dirtiness? What everyone will wish him/herself is to get your right partner, who will take you for whom you are, and not what you are.

True love counts no error and age. You really got your husband my dear. Treat him well. Your father in-law is just like my father, who was very younger and active in his 75yrs, he was still playing football with us in our village during Xmas period. He was loved by all, when we provoke him we only beg for his pardon, because we know that he was very soft hearted, but if one decides to run away from him, in fact you have made a big mistake of your life. It won’t take him few seconds to catch you. When we asked him the secret about his agility at his age he said that,he replied to us that, what you think about yourself plays an important role in your life, again neatness.

Some guys find it difficult to brush their teeth, wash their cloths, and take a nice shower, when you ask them they will tell you that life is hard. Some smoke everything smokable; drink anything in the bottle, with no preferred brands. Chase everything in the skirt not minding that, there are so many deadly diseases than the AIDS. I am not a saint, but i do try to do my best. Age does not matter in a relationship.
A neat old man ,is far better than a dirty young man.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.