Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? (29812 Views)

(pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number / That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2012
x-fire:

Do you understand English at all? Go and dust your grammar books, dude!
Dimwit if you dont have anything sensible to say shut your gut will you?? Tramp!!
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2012
all4naija: The one in bold is not correctly spelled! It is expatiate - to explain something in details. You are right about this one. We all make mistakes here, from grammatical to typographical mistakes!
IT IS EXPANTIATE FOR CHRISSAKES. DAMN!!
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by dantechnig: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2012
Pls help me out my babe is some months older than me and she says age is a number but to me it matters n I wish to end the relationship soon cos some friends says she looks older than me.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by simonyohana(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
val_dubem: Age or No Age, Love is Blind
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Smartiegurl(f): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2012
excellentmomma:
na dia way of life.....women get fish brain!

Ur Mama too get fish brain abi, so as she born u with fish brain, ur own fish don double be dat, smh
dnt mind the donkey old kagoo!
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by olasdot: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2012
Xplodes2700: Age is definitely an issue, it makes me sick hearing a 25yrs old girl even dating a 35yrs old guy, in my own opinion i feel the age difference shud be @ least four years angry

In my own opinion, minimum of 1year and maximum of 4years.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Broker23(m): 11:59am On Nov 30, 2012
My dear luv has bold eyes now, can u marry a mad person, or a physically challenged fellow?
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Input(m): 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
dantechnig: Pls help me out my babe is some months older than me and she says age is a number but to me it matters n I wish to end the relationship soon cos some friends says she looks older than me.

Good you brought this to the NL court of relationship at the right time.
Soon you will get the 'best' reply,just have some patience.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by obioracelestine(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
sharp man:

Big Lie....... a 25 yr old girl is thinking about settling down while an unmarried 35 yr old man is also thinking about settling down.

What abt a guy of 25 and a girl of 15?
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
Plz if your mothers and sisters are fish brains,Don't foolishly come to a social network and make such a daft generalization.When a fool speaks,u sure can smell their trash from a thousand miles.

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by foliks(f): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
I rily dnt tink age matters wen it kums to a relationship,d most important tin in a relationship is understanding nd level of maturity...nd believe me or not,age doesnt determine maturity
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by kaboninc(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Why? Does the age of both parties guarantee the success of the marriage ? [/b]
Yes it does although not in all. Age has an effect.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Azaw(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
dantechnig: Pls help me out my babe is some months older than me and she says age is a number but to me it matters n I wish to end the relationship soon cos some friends says she looks older than me.

@bolded. That's the answer to this topic. It all boils down to looks and not age. Most of those talking about age gap only say it when one of the parties looks. much older physically. A lot of people look older than their age while some look far younger. You could meet a man of 35 looking 25 and a girl of 16 looking 24.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by missbola1(f): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
COOLDUN:

Nice comment my dear. Your age depends how you keep yourself , how would you feel when you marry a girl you senior with 5 yrs, only to watch her turning into an old woman within few months of your marriage due to her dirtiness? Or you marry a man that is your age met only to see him turning to an old man in few months after your marriage, because of his dirtiness? What everyone will wish him/herself is to get your right partner, who will take you for whom you are, and not what you are.

True love counts no error and age. You really got your husband my dear. Treat him well. Your father in-law is just like my father, who was very younger and active in his 75yrs, he was still playing football with us in our village during Xmas period. He was loved by all, when we provoke him we only beg for his pardon, because we know that he was very soft hearted, but if one decides to run away from him, in fact you have made a big mistake of your life. It won’t take him few seconds to catch you. When we asked him the secret about his agility at his age he said that,he replied to us that, what you think about yourself plays an important role in your life, again neatness.

Some guys find it difficult to brush their teeth, wash their cloths, and take a nice shower, when you ask them they will tell you that life is hard. Some smoke everything smokable; drink anything in the bottle, with no preferred brands. Chase everything in the skirt not minding that, there are so many deadly diseases than the AIDS. I am not a saint, but i do try to do my best. Age does not matter in a relationship.
A neat old man ,is far better than a dirty young man.

Are u a male or female? U are very very very right. I am not a freak-clean but 110% neat and tidy both body and environment. I have always been a tidy person from little but got neater from living with my Aunt. I was born as a Muslim then went to church then back to being Muslim. In Islam, we HAVE TO USE WATER TO WASH OUR PRIVATE PART IN THE TOILET. Since I've become muslim again, I always do this. My Husband was d one who told me about this and He takes it vey serious. Using Tissue only doesn't clean as WATER will do. Even doctors know this.
My husband does not smoke, drink, go clubbing, watch football, fornicate (as far i'm concerned but i only say this due to i almost know everywhere he is and i phone him all d time and he pick up) BUT I CAN ASURE U THAT HE LOOKS HEALTHY MORE THAN 98% OF HIS FRIENDS, (all thanks to GOD ALMIGHTY).

IN MY HUSBAND'S PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP, HE TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS VERY LAZY AND DIRTY THEN START TO SMOKE (then he knew the relationship was coming to an end). I think being lazy and DIRTY makes people get old. WHEN YOU LOOK AFTER YOURSELF AND DON'T SIT ON YOUR BUM/ASS ALL DAY THEN THAT IT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN AGE. ALTHOUGH MY FRIENDS ALWAYS COMPLAIN THAT THE YOUNG BOYS (25-30) ARE UNSERIOUS.

My husband cooks at home all the time(50&wink, bath the kids almost everyday, our saturday or sunday morning HE ALWAYS MAKE US OATMEAL (PORRAGE) WITH SLICE BREAD.He doesn't wait for someone to cook for him, he's already there in the kitchen. He drives me everywhere, sew my clothes (he's a fashion designer), fix things in the house. Anyway I can go on and on. The point is GOD GAVE ME THE MAN I PRAYED FOR AND HE CERTAINLY ANSWERED MY PRAYER WITH MORE BONUS. I PRAYED FOR A HUSBAND THAT WILL TAKE ME CLOSER TO GOD AND GOD GAVE ME WITH A MAN THAT HELP AROUND THE HOUSE AND HANDSOME.
DONT GET WRONG PICTURE, I DO EVERYTHINGS IN THE HOUSE, IT'S JUST THAT HE HELPS ME.

SHORT STORY AGAIN:
My husband told me that He wanted to have sex with a White Lady (long before he met me), She went to d toilet then came back to bed, she UnCloth and He saw WEE/URINE on her thigh, He said to her that sumtin urgent came up and He has to go. I said to him that 'wasn't she uspet?' He said he told her He will see her later at night.

I WENT TO NIGERIAN HOUSE IN UK AND I WAS THE HEAD OF COMMISSION, I THINK HE'S ABOUT 55 TO 65, HE LOOKS VERY HEALTHY, NEAT, YOUNGER, RICH AND BUBBLING. IF I WASN'T MARRIED THEN IF HE ASK ME TO MARRY HIM, I WOULD PROBABLY SAY YES.

AS FOR ME, RELIGION, NEATLESS AND CHARACTER.
I APPRECIATE WHAT U SAID AND I'M TAKING IT ON BOARD TO TELL MY CHILDREN ' A NEAT OLD MAND IS FAR BETTER THAN A YOUNG DIRTY MAN'
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by omalicha89: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
okpara ugo:

Am around 30 dating a 16yr old girl. Come see love. If no be age and her parents, ''I do'' for don happen.....love covereth all my dear.

I believe in CHEMISTRY....
Bros!!!!!!!agbaya ni yin,pls give us ur address u need to be arrested.Cradle robber

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by COOLDUN: 2:25am On Dec 01, 2012
miss_bola:

Are u a male or female? U are very very very right. I am not a freak-clean but 110% neat and tidy both body and environment. I have always been a tidy person from little but got neater from living with my Aunt. I was born as a Muslim then went to church then back to being Muslim. In Islam, we HAVE TO USE WATER TO WASH OUR PRIVATE PART IN THE TOILET. Since I've become muslim again, I always do this. My Husband was d one who told me about this and He takes it vey serious. Using Tissue only doesn't clean as WATER will do. Even doctors know this.
My husband does not smoke, drink, go clubbing, watch football, fornicate (as far i'm concerned but i only say this due to i almost know everywhere he is and i phone him all d time and he pick up) BUT I CAN ASURE U THAT HE LOOKS HEALTHY MORE THAN 98% OF HIS FRIENDS, (all thanks to GOD ALMIGHTY).

IN MY HUSBAND'S PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP, HE TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS VERY LAZY AND DIRTY THEN START TO SMOKE (then he knew the relationship was coming to an end). I think being lazy and DIRTY makes people get old. WHEN YOU LOOK AFTER YOURSELF AND DON'T SIT ON YOUR BUM/ASS ALL DAY THEN THAT IT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN AGE. ALTHOUGH MY FRIENDS ALWAYS COMPLAIN THAT THE YOUNG BOYS (25-30) ARE UNSERIOUS.

My husband cooks at home all the time(50&wink, bath the kids almost everyday, our saturday or sunday morning HE ALWAYS MAKE US OATMEAL (PORRAGE) WITH SLICE BREAD.He doesn't wait for someone to cook for him, he's already there in the kitchen. He drives me everywhere, sew my clothes (he's a fashion designer), fix things in the house. Anyway I can go on and on. The point is GOD GAVE ME THE MAN I PRAYED FOR AND HE CERTAINLY ANSWERED MY PRAYER WITH MORE BONUS. I PRAYED FOR A HUSBAND THAT WILL TAKE ME CLOSER TO GOD AND GOD GAVE ME WITH A MAN THAT HELP AROUND THE HOUSE AND HANDSOME.
DONT GET WRONG PICTURE, I DO EVERYTHINGS IN THE HOUSE, IT'S JUST THAT HE HELPS ME.

SHORT STORY AGAIN:
My husband told me that He wanted to have sex with a White Lady (long before he met me), She went to d toilet then came back to bed, she UnCloth and He saw WEE/URINE on her thigh, He said to her that sumtin urgent came up and He has to go. I said to him that 'wasn't she uspet?' He said he told her He will see her later at night.

I WENT TO NIGERIAN HOUSE IN UK AND I WAS THE HEAD OF COMMISSION, I THINK HE'S ABOUT 55 TO 65, HE LOOKS VERY HEALTHY, NEAT, YOUNGER, RICH AND BUBBLING. IF I WASN'T MARRIED THEN IF HE ASK ME TO MARRY HIM, I WOULD PROBABLY SAY YES.

AS FOR ME, RELIGION, NEATLESS AND CHARACTER.
I APPRECIATE WHAT U SAID AND I'M TAKING IT ON BOARD TO TELL MY CHILDREN ' A NEAT OLD MAND IS FAR BETTER THAN A YOUNG DIRTY MAN'

Thanks for educating me more about neatness and how to be a good husband. For your question, I am a young man; I really like your write up. Thank you very much. Keep up your good and an understanding relationship with your lovely husband and family. Happy family of understanding partners is far better than the young but nagging partners.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 01, 2012
Morayo747:
IT IS EXPANTIATE FOR CHRISSAKES. DAMN!!
No! It is not. It is expatiate.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by EmmyDe25(m): 7:51am On Dec 01, 2012
4 ur mind! Na GPS luv dey use waka these daes o.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Valemodi(f): 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
Noting is wrong wit 10yrz or older. Horizontal relatnships ar d best.d man is older,wiser nd appreciates u more.moreova women outgrow nd are more wiser than their male age mates..
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by daisyella: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2012
Yea age is J̲̣̣usτ̲̅ a number, what works for one person may not work for d other, so do what makes u happy cos life's 2 short cheesy
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by sharpman1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
obioracelestine:

What abt a guy of 25 and a girl of 15?

I am sorry......but that is a dumb question.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Ogojohn(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2013
EVERY MAN IS SUPPOSE TO SENIOR HER WIFE WITH AT LEAST 10 YEARS. ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT KNOW IT THAT YOU CHEATING YOURSELF BECAUSE THE WOMAN WILL SURELY LOOK OLDER THERE TEMPTATION WILL COME IN. BESIDES, A WOMAN YOU GAVE TEN YEARS WILL BE MUCH MORE RESPECTFUL.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by tunchi88(m): 7:16am On Sep 01, 2013
Please people,I've a question to ask,it has been disturbing for a while now,and I need your advice pertaining the issue..can a man marry a woman who is 2years older than him?thanks
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by adamkevinlee: 5:59am On Jul 08, 2014
A relationship between men and women is good when they are maintaining a certain age gap between them. If their age gap exceeds more than 10 years and above, It somewhat not good.

discreet dating
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Wisdytech(m): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2014
Age was a capital factor to be consider in a relationship in the early 19's not in this age again. Reason? Its cos, so many men and women are so intelligent that they tend to improve, solve and fend for issues that people older than them cannot do.

You wil observe as a kid of 10 years old, dos brilliant things you of 25, 30, 35, 47 and some times 59yrs old cannot do.
Its called BRAIN REVOLUTION. Lol
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by adkenselig: 7:34am On Sep 15, 2014
Age is a Matter of Mind, if you don't Mind, it doesn't Matter. It is entirely your choice whether you decide to date someone considerably older or younger than yourself.

free black online dating sites

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.